Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Can I Free Her From My Bondage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage (28052 Views)

Marriage Is A Bondage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nmeri17: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
na this kain thread Kanwulia dey use shine cheesy Nne comman finish this op mbok

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Maczeelly(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dnt even knw masef!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by sweetcocoa(f): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmm, sounds like it's more than just $ex for you with this mistress of yours, if things are this serious with you both then there's a chance your wife knows, Chai! I don't envy her at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by arvinsloane(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
I will comment later
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by englishmart(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
kill your bondage and be free forever grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by DollyParton1(f): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Why should anyone advice u how to get rid of her. Some people just proudly display their silliness. And the wife is at home and wondering why you are having a foul mood. You should just cover ur face in shame. And they will come and say women are not as wise as men. This is men's wisdom abi? We don't advise stoopeed people.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by adamskutty(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?
cut off ur d1ck grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Oildichotomy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Get closer to God, if you are a christian, it helps one to shed weight as it pertains fornication baggage,
been there, done that

maximize midweek and other services
simples!

I cant help but bring the spiritual connotation to situations like this grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by cynthia3d(f): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
D simple issue is dat u r wicked that's just it selfish desire
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by tiswell(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op,both of u are deceiving urselves under d guise of *bondage*,u don't need advice,u need sense.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Malakh: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
take her as a second wife, real simple,aint you suppose to be the man
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by onadana: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
You are not ready to let her go why waste your time on NL seeking for advice when you know what to do.Simple, to put out darkness bring it out to light.If really this is not a fable as hard as it may if you want this to stop.Tell your wife....report your self in church if you are a christian and don't forget to thank me later.You must bring the relationship to light.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by clemz85(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
man I'm not judging you but this is
evil,
to sum it up, you are fully aware of your
actions that they are not justified.

comon man

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by yorke1: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Selfish man menh. Na only you wan dey chop dey go. A man is eating a stolen banana and he is happy, what he does not know is that sweet thing kill.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by buoye1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
carterguccy:
lipsrsealed
6 gini?Na wa to u space booker!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by veraiyke(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Oga wat do u c in her dat u dnt c in ur wife wit kids?if ur mind cn tel u dat ur ruining her life n jejely destroying ur home,what advice do u seek again to commit to ur fmly n let d girl be?
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by mmustapha: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
byvan:
Title this movie ' The Curse of the Pendulum " undecided. I hope it doesn't end with the over aged mistress killing the poor woman and her children to become Mrs to a man that will soon be a puppet to another aged mistress and the vicious circle continues undecided.

It beats me how some still argue gender intelligence undecided. This a woman bringing up imaginary suitors to test the potency of her hold and you are here forming Don Jazzy. I just pray your family doesn't pay for your idiocy, that's all!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by corlin2(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rat poison .........Goko CleanSer
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Baddestguyp(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
op, the witches in ur village must be rejoicing, they have finished you sad

btw, is it now a crime to change gender that the mods had to ban me

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by ROZZAYY(f): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op u and d lady r fools

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by ebiye55(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am i the only one seeing this?

@ the op & his topic, fear God o!

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by GodMode: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

OP tellmeurmind, stop trolling angry angry angry

and if you are not trolling.... just give me your wife cool cool cool cool
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
@OP you have no problem at all
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by merits(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

we dont ve a single branch. if i resign what do you think my family will be eating?
you are a greedy and selfish man,you know your family we have nothing to eat and you are having an extral marital affairs.marry her as your second wife,so that you can have total control of her chamber.ewuu!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by janvier27(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unfortunately she is the one that will decide to free you or not to free you. Not so sure you can have the discipline of not looking back if you both decide to end it, especially if she wants to continue. Over to you, be a man & free her if you really care for her.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by vital1: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
chillis1:
Another one o.

wandering Blokus will not get you to heaven.

Oliver twist.

Let her go. Face your family and get your self occupied in a project.

Na so you go carry wahala give yourself.
Lol @"wandering Blokus". Op pls find a way 2 let her go and face ur family b4 its 2 late.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by happyzed0(f): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
My broda u ar burnin ur house by ur self I pray God open ur eyez b4 it is 2 late

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by loomer: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
hapiness44:
Secret lovers, yeah that's what we are
Trying so hard to hide the way we feel
'Cause we both belong to someone else
But we can't let it go 'cause what we feel
Is, oh so real, so real, so real
You and me, are we fair?
Is this cruel or do we care?

A few stolen moments is all that we share
You've got your family, and they need you there
Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

You used to tell me we'd run away together
Love gives you the right to be free
You said be patient, just wait a little longer
But that's just an old fantasy.

Had to extract these lyrics from two songs, no matter how right you think whatever you feel is,It is wrong,you will only hurt your family in the long run.
Again, I am a lady and I know how difficult it is to be with someone else,when your heart is with someone else.she won't move on if you continue to keep her..
So sir, if you love your family, and you actually care for this lady, the best thing is to let her go.

see old school lyrics na
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Sanguine77(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
She is praying for a husband yet she is sleeping with a married man. The thunder that will fire her is doing press up. For you Mr married man, do not come back here to tell us your wife is cheating on you cos karma is a b!atch. Confess to your wife and seek for her forgiveness cos that is the only way you can come clean.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by uboma(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
bennyrazz:
transfer yourself to another state if your current office have branches in other states or resign. Do not destroy your family

This wouldn't stop them from meeting if they still want to or prevent him from cheating if he wants to.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Ilekeh(f): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa. And somebody called this man "marriagable material" some time ago

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.