Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Can I Free Her From My Bondage - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage (27815 Views)

Marriage Is A Bondage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by corektchic: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Pls OP dnt 4get to update us on the latest, if u tk any of our advice.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by vonn(f): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Eiyaaa.......
This juju and stupidity strong ooo

Your co-workers know about your relationships and you're still feeling like james bond...

*i wonder how she prays for a husband when she can't leave someone else's husband.

Op, wake up
You can't tie yourself to a tree and expect to move.
You are the one holding yourself.

You can't sleep without seeing her in a day...... But you can sleep soundly having it at the back of your mind that you're cheating on YOUR WIFE..

I know, if that was your wife doing the same thing you're doing, even if it was just for a day, the house will collapse on her.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2014
hapiness44:
the first,secret lovers by Atlantic Starr, the second, saving all my love for you by Whitney Houston.

hmm, tanx
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by vonn(f): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2014
redsun:
As long as you take care of your primary responsibilities, the kids and co, then sorting out another free woman wouldn't be much of a problem,as long as you play safe.

Man shall not live by bread alone.African system allows polygamy and males by nature are polygamous as long they can afford,protect and defend a harem.

In other words, you're supporting op.

Wait til your wife takes care of her primary responsibilities, the kids and co, sorts out another free man without much of a problem and plays safe, let's know if you'll open teeth and keep cool.

Man must not live by bread alone....... Indeed!
African system allows polygamy.........please that's a lame excuse.(that's how you know those who know they are wrong but want to feel right)
In other words, op should continue abi?

Please don't give people WRONG advice.

You're free to quote me dear.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by vonn(f): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2014
awizl:

I'll be very practical with you. You're a cheating pathetic dude with no self control or common sense and I respect that. You're not alone, lots of us are just like you. However, you must realize you're on a destructive path which you must continually strive to deviate from permanently. Having said that, while at it, you can buy yourself time and play safe by making it a priority to continually toast and shag every girl that you can.
It will help you not get too emotionally involved with one person and make it easier to shake off anyone ....some will even dump you themselves.

Your life will be miserable, wasted, and chiefly pathetic but this is a time buying exercise you should engage in, hoping to make adjustments along the way that will lead you to the right path eventually. Proceed with sense, make superficial choices, endeavor to toast a new babe every 2 weeks.....hopefully one day, one will shock you back to being responsible or you'll get tired of stray vag recognizing that there's actually nothing to it..or ...you'll get to realize why your wife is special when you see the antics of these godless girls...or you'll lose your head and destroy your life or someone will destroy it for you.

This is not the easiest way out of your predicament but it is a practical one and i know it is the one that will walk you out ...because, let's be honest with ourselves...you're never going to let that vag go..it has to happen by itself....This is how to make it happen by itself

Lol......I love you for this advice.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by rutibaby(f): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Open up 2 ur pastor, he will pray 4 u & advice u on how 2 break up. Pray wit a sincere heart.

NL. PLS LET'S KEEP PRAYING 4 HIM & OTHERS WHO CAN'T OPEN UP TO BREAK UP.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by teeghurl(f): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
i thank u all. i brought this issue here just because i want to let her go but dont know how am going to do it. Each time i make up my mind to be abstaining from her, the more my mind would be longing for her as soon as i set my eyes on her. i feel like going away from her completely but we do work together in the same company and dont want pple to be making jest of her that we are no more together because they know am married
oh! So it's even a full-blown one. Ds is a serious ish man. Y smell what you knw u aint gonna eat in d first place. As someone said earlier, u're d one in bondage nt d lady. Be prayerful sir n mk up ur mind to let go, dtz wat makes u a man
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Misogynist2014(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2014
byvan:
Title this movie ' The Curse of the Pendulum " undecided. I hope it doesn't end with the over aged mistress killing the poor woman and her children to become Mrs to a man that will soon be a puppet to another aged mistress and the vicious circle continues undecided.

It beats me how some still argue gender intelligence undecided. This a woman bringing up imaginary suitors to test the potency of her hold and you are here forming Don Jazzy. I just pray your family doesn't pay for your idiocy, that's all!
Lol @bolded. @bolded can only be written when you only expect such dumb attitude from women. @op, follow your heart, your decisions are just and right.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Misogynist2014(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2014
teeghurl:
oh! So it's even a full-blown one. Ds is a serious ish man. Y smell what you knw u aint gonna eat in d first place. As someone said earlier, u're d one in bondage nt d lady. Be prayerful sir n mk up ur mind to let go, dtz wat makes u a man
Oh, quite emotional. embarassed
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by teeghurl(f): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Oh, quite emotional. embarassed
Lol, watz emotional in wat I wrote nw? undecided
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Misogynist2014(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2014
vonn:
Eiyaaa.......
This juju and stupidity strong ooo
Op, do you need castration to come back to your senses?

Your co-workers know about your relationships and you're still feeling like james bond...

*i wonder how she prays for a husband when she can't leave someone else's husband.

Op, wake up.
You can't tie yourself to a tree and expect to move.
You are the one holding yourself.

You can't sleep without seeing her in a day...... But you can sleep soundly having it at the back of your mind that you're cheating on YOUR WIFE..
*a slap with frying spoon might get you back on track.*

I know, if that was your wife doing the same thing you're doing, even if it was just for a day, the house will collapse on her. And I know yours is not less than 5 months.

Ode.
Know what you type, especially when it is meant to be read by a MAN.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by kenex4ever(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
and dont want pple to be making jest of her that we are no more together because they know am married
U R a SHE-MaN! ChIlDIsH! & IRRESpoNSiBlE!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by kenex4ever(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
bukatyne:
I imagine this thread was opened by a female cheesy

@OP:

Get your wife a lover and your eyes will clear
he is jealous of his side chick having suitor and u r talking about his wife having bf, u will just hear news dat a man killed his wife and hanged himself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Lol @bolded. @bolded can only be written when you only expect such dumb attitude from women. @op, follow your heart, your decisions are just and right.

Dumbness is really not gender specific and there is nothing like superior intelligence based on gender alone.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by bukatyne(f): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2014
kenex4ever:
he is jealous of his side chick having suitor and u r talking about his wife having bf, u will just hear news dat a man killed his wife and hanged himself.

Hahahaa

You are wick.ed#

I was innocently trying to find a lasting solution.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by kenex4ever(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2014
bukatyne:

Hahahaa

You are wick.ed#

I was innocently trying to find a lasting solution.
yes o, cheating men r alwayz extra jealous

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Op hope the girl never give u vegetable chop like this or na her toto sweet like dat ...u av to let her go or she would destroy ur marriage
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by mayor007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mr OP,

What kinda advice do you want from us now? When God commanded us to flee from all sorts of temptations, it is for our own good. Now you cheating on your wife and yet she wonders why your mood is often foul whenever you are back from work.

No matter how you wanna spin this, your (in)actions are gonna lead to disastrous consequences and don't for one moment think that the mistress is just gonna give you up without a fight. She already has you by her thumb.

May God guide you aright on how to remedy the situation.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by koyyess: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
She prays for her own man yet sleeps with another woman's husband then brings to his notice imaginary suitors to cause arguement so he can go and transfer the agrression on his wife and kids. And you say she is the one in bondage?

It's a mans world they say but in africa, such saying holds no weight if a man can use his own hands to destroy something good- a good home just because of a wicked snakelike being that calls herself a woman.

Op,you are as stuupid and dumb as the words themselves. If you like, don't start using your brain, listen to the faaggots on this thread that are encouraging you to continue such foolishness. I should pity your wife, but I pity you more.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by juman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
i thank u all. i brought this issue here just because i want to let her go but dont know how am going to do it. Each time i make up my mind to be abstaining from her, the more my mind would be longing for her as soon as i set my eyes on her. i feel like going away from her completely but we do work together in the same company and dont want pple to be making jest of her that we are no more together because they know am married

Tell her to read this thread.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Fellonigerians: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?

If you cared about your family, you would let her go!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by kccarew(f): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
If you say so, no problems, but you know that like I am miss understanding its the same way 90 out of a 10 will miss understand your quote?well since we are christians, we call white white and not maybe cream or other wise...PS, am a lady not a man wink
roymary:

Sir, you are getting it wrong. Op has gone astray and needs measures to lead him back home. You just tell him straight up to go back to his wife - I didn't do that- i gave him reasons to evaluate on his own to ascertain why he should go back to his God's given union. If a little logic is introduced into sermons and preaching, listeners will have a better insight and understanding- Logic does not take anything away from the word of God.

I see where you are coming from but you got my views wrong from the get-go.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by SHOCK7(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
cococandy:
the good thing is that you've realized you're in a bad situation caused by your own misbehavior.
Everybody makes mistakes,
nobody deserves to die from their mistake except they refuse to heed warning.
Turn to God in prayer and ask him to purge you. Mean it when you say it.
Channel the energy you use in pursuing this woman to woo your wife all over again.
She will be pleasantly surprised and blossom once more in your eyes.

If you make up your mind to desist and control your wandering eyes, you will find it easier to not fall into temptations.
You've the power to do it.
Most times 'ur comments 're on point smileywell said!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by SHOCK7(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
shokky24:
Op hope the girl never give u vegetable chop like this or na her toto sweet like dat ...u av to let her go or she would destroy ur marriage
As a gal did u 've 2 use dat OBSCENE word above! angry
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2014
SHOCK7:

As a gal did u 've 2 use dat OBSCENE word above! angry
Well dats not me,logged in with a guy's phone day b4 yesterday forgot to log out...I don't know y some people can be so daft commenting with someone else's account...what did he write?
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by komek(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
teeghurl:
Lol, watz emotional in wat I wrote nw? undecided
na so all this woman wrapper full NL. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by SHOCK7(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Well dats not me,logged in with a guy's phone day b4 yesterday forgot to log out...I don't know y some people can be so daft commenting with someone else's account...what did he write?[/quote]
He wrote "
Op hope the girl never give u vegetable chop like this or na her toto sweet like dat ...u av to let her go or she would destroy ur marriage.
Looking at 'ur pro.pic I wouldn't 've imagined u 'ld type dat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.