Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Great Bible Contradictions - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Bible Contradictions (18654 Views)

Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns / Great Bible Teachers On NL How Would You Interpret These Verses / Bible Contradictions: Should Christians Judge Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

OK, you are saying my mind could connection to another person mind and make the person do what I want. Wow! undecided
Am saying that Your Mind can connect to like minds and manifest realities...
...Answer what I asked you above,will you?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
philfearon:

Am saying that Your Mind can connect to like minds and manifest realities...
...Answer what I asked you above,will you?
Yes I get you, my mind make the pastor did what I want.
And they said I am the brainless one undecided
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by davien(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

ogbeni, hw many times will they tell u that u cant understand them since u dont operate in the same level/realm we operate, just keep shut and be a ghost reader
Intolerance is what you all show when asked difficult questions....he is dodging the question and you are supporting him....or is this a sock account?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2015
davien:
Intolerance is what you all show when asked difficult questions....he is dodging the question and you are supporting him....or is this a sock account?

look at ur dirty mouth, simple u cant comprehend the answers, so dont disturb urself
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes I get you, my mind make the pastor did what I want.
And they said I am the brainless one undecided
You have a habit of dodging or avoiding the questions that will show you are lying bro...Answer this:
So,when God spoke to you,Who else heard him?
You said God has cured/healed you of many unnatural illness,care to mention some?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2015
philfearon:

You have a habit of dodging or avoiding the questions that will show you are lying bro...Answer this:
So,when God spoke to you,Who else heard him?
You said God has cured/healed you of many unnatural illness,care to mention some?
I wasn't dodging your question. I just don't understand your explanation. Please explain better how my mind make someone do what I want? The reason I didn't answer your question at first is because you will come up with another stupid explanation like you did with the first. That is why I demand a better explanation before I answer you further.
If I tell the great miracle happen to me. You won't believe if you don't want to and I can't force you no matter how many questions I answer.
So if you can't tell me how my mind make people do what I want then I won't go any further.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I wasn't dodging your question. I just don't understand your explanation. Please explain better how my mind make someone do what I want? The reason I didn't answer your question at first is because you will come up with another stupid explanation like you did with the first. That is why I demand a better explanation before I answer you further.
If I tell the great miracle happen to me. You won't believe if you don't want to and I can't force you no matter how many questions I answer.
So if you can't tell me how my mind make people do what I want then I won't go any further.
Your silly dodging tricks is awesome....
So,your next dodging technique is for me to tell You what you know you can't comprehend,and yet you will turn around and use it as excuse for dodging questions?See how u keep going in circles!
.....The answer to the question you asked lies in you answering this question:
when God spoke to you,Who else heard him?
When God spoke to you,What form did he appear to you in?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2015
philfearon:

Your silly dodging tricks is awesome....
So,your next dodging technique is for me to tell You what you know you can't comprehend,and yet you will turn around and use it as excuse for dodging questions?See how u keep going in circles!
.....The answer to the question you asked lies in you answering this question:
when God spoke to you,Who else heard him?
When God spoke to you,What form did he appear to you in?
When God speaks even if there is a thousand people only those he is speaking to will hear.

I said God miraculously healed me, I didn't say unnatural illness. Ever since I realized Jesus had healed me of all disease over two thousand years ago. I have been living in divine healing. Since then I haven't taken any drug but I had been healed of many sickness.
I had have this swelling on my throat for years and it caused me pain but now it gone.
There was a time I broke my hand and immediately I prayed it was healed. It didn't even take twenty minute and my hand was perfectly OK.
I once have this swell in one side of my stomach and hip but I prayed and it disappeared.
I have seen symptoms of sickness but I didn't go to the hospital to know what it is. I just prayed and within an hour it's gone and I'm perfectly OK.
The guy that taught me about divine healing once had an incurable disease that doctors don't even have a name for. But when he realized he could receive healing by faith he was immediately healed. Thanks to him I now walk in divine Heath. It kind of surprising that despite the harmattan I don't even have carter even though people around me are suffering from it.

And God doesn't need to appear physical to me because I could see him with my hear. And what I see is more real than the device you are using to browse.

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

When God speaks even if there is a thousand people only those he is speaking to will hear.

I said God miraculously healed me, I didn't say unnatural illness. Ever since I realized Jesus had healed me of all disease over two thousand years ago. I have been living in divine healing. Since then I haven't taken any drug but I had been healed of many sickness.
I had have this swelling on my throat for years and it caused me pain but now it gone.
There was a time I broke my hand and immediately I prayed it was healed. It didn't even take twenty minute and my hand was perfectly OK.
I once have this swell in one side of my stomach and hip but I prayed and it disappeared.
I have seen symptoms of sickness but I didn't go to the hospital to know what it is. I just prayed and within an hour it's gone and I'm perfectly OK.
The guy that taught me about divine healing once had an incurable disease that doctors don't even have a name for. But when he realized he could receive healing by faith he was immediately healed. Thanks to him I now walk in divine Heath. It kind of surprising that despite the harmattan I don't even have carter even though people around me are suffering from it.

And God doesn't need to appear physical to me because I could see him with my hear. And what I see is more real than the device you are using to browse.
You are very funny bro! Really funny that you don't even hear yourself out!
And so because all those things "might" have happened, it now means it was A God that did them? You are the one telling yourself that God did it..Why do you think so? Because you prayed about it...
Why did you pray about it? Because you have been indoctrinated and made to believe that when you pray about something to God with faith,He answers! ..And the indoctrination goes on and on...Now,what about those who are without faith,and who before they even think of it,it has been answered for them? What about those that didn't need to pray for their illness to go?
You can heal yourself if you know how...And for the record,Your God is really a sadist..How is it that he always allows you get sick and then later he heals it? How about prevention?
You said of Harmattan and people getting catarrh around you while you didn't get it,is that a say that God is protecting you?
You keep on exhibiting how ignorant you are with every post you drop bro..You really must be some dude who lacks proper self-education....
As I have been saying,You don't know the Power of Your mind.If you did,you wouldn't be here posting your ignorance!!
Finally,@the bolded,You have finally agreed that it is all in Your mind..That's Good!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by davien(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

look at ur dirty mouth, simple u cant comprehend the answers, so dont disturb urself
You are no doubt a troll,he gave absolutely no answer....he just gave an excuse that unless you are "spiritual" you can't understand...ofwhich he wants me to accept "spiritual" a priori to knowing what that is....
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Sometimes it's hard for me to believe How people think... Of a truth the god of this world has blinded their eyes. Jesus is the WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. How can we explain to u that the contradiction you notice is THE TRUTH?.... Hahahahah yes it is
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
philfearon:

You are very funny bro! Really funny that you don't even hear yourself out!
And so because all those things "might" have happened, it now means it was A God that did them? You are the one telling yourself that God did it..Why do you think so? Because you prayed about it...
Why did you pray about it? Because you have been indoctrinated and made to believe that when you pray about something to God with faith,He answers! ..And the indoctrination goes on and on...Now,what about those who are without faith,and who before they even think of it,it has been answered for them? What about those that didn't need to pray for their illness to go?
You can heal yourself if you know how...And for the record,Your God is really a sadist..How is it that he always allows you get sick and then later he heals it? How about prevention?
You said of Harmattan and people getting catarrh around you while you didn't get it,is that a say that God is protecting you?
You keep on exhibiting how ignorant you are with every post you drop bro..You really must be some dude who lacks proper self-education....
As I have been saying,You don't know the Power of Your mind.If you did,you wouldn't be here posting your ignorance!!
Finally,@the bolded,You have finally agreed that it is all in Your mind..That's Good!
You drop something and it falls. Each time you drop it, it falls and you say it's because of gravity.
Are you hearing yourself?
Did you see gravity making it fall?
Isn't it because they indoctrinated gravity into your head?
Maybe there are other reasons why that thing fall but yet you concluded that there is gravity because that thing fall.
What about other things that fly and suspend in the air why didn't gravity make them fall?

Those questions are similar to your questions and conclusion.
Just as their are natural laws there are also spiritual laws like the law of faith. Those that apply this law will get there result.
Just because you didn't put on your light doesn't mean Power Holding didn't bring light. If you apply the method and put on your bulb you would see light in your house.

Let me teach you spiritual laws and you would be able to enjoy God's love which is already poured out on you.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
My friend philfearon, people had always blame God for what he didn't do.
God love us so much that he gave everybody his grace. His grace is His fullness. In His grace you would find all of God's power, wisdom, riches etc. But it is through faith in Jesus you enter into His grace.
God had given His grace to all just as He had given sunlight to all. But just because sunlight didn't enter your house doesn't mean the sun isn't shining. If you want the sunlight then open your windows.
So also if you want to enjoy God's grace then have faith in Jesus.

God is good but it is people that foolishly reject His wonderful grace.
How long will you continue to reject such great gift?
How long will you continue to suffer from lack of it?
How love will you denial yourself from enjoying the grace of God?

Why are you punishing yourself?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You drop something and it falls. Each time you drop it, it falls and you say it's because of gravity.
Are you hearing yourself?
Did you see gravity making it fall?
Isn't it because they indoctrinated gravity into your head?
Maybe there are other reasons why that thing fall but yet you concluded that there is gravity because that thing fall.
What about other things that fly and suspend in the air why didn't gravity make them fall?

Those questions are similar to your questions and conclusion.
Just as their are natural laws there are also spiritual laws like the law of faith. Those that apply this law will get there result.
Just because you didn't put on your light doesn't mean Power Holding didn't bring light. If you apply the method and put on your bulb you would see light in your house.

Let me teach you spiritual laws and you would be able to enjoy God's love which is already poured out on you.
No need going off course now bro,I have already made you say what you have been dodging this whole time..
You are as clueless as the post you made above,so do yourself a favour and stop Being a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
philfearon:

No need going off course now bro,I have already made you say what you have been dodging this whole time..
You are as clueless as the post you made above,so do yourself a favour and stop Being a hypocrite!
Why are you so focus in winning an argument or proving how smart you are.
All of that doesn't matter. What matter is that God loves you and he had given you access to enjoy His fullness. He is giving you all that he has and all that he is. But you are rejecting the greatest gift of all ages.

Why are you afflicting yourself?

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Why are you so focus in winning an argument or proving how smart you are.
All of that doesn't matter. What matter is that God loves you and he had given you access to enjoy His fullness. He is giving you all that he has and all that he is. But you are rejecting the greatest gift of all ages.

Why are you afflicting yourself?
I focused in Showing you why you should not be deceiving yourself...There was no argument to be won here,just assertion of Clarity of things to which you finally acknowledged!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
philfearon:

I focused in Showing you why you should not be deceiving yourself...There was no argument to be won here,just assertion of Clarity of things to which you finally acknowledged!
OK you've achieve your goal are you happy now?
What have you gain?
I am trying to offer you life but you are too busy trying to prove useless things.

What l'm offering will transform you. You can enjoy the reality of heaven on earth. I am offering you a foretaste of heaven.
Take it, taste it and if you don't like it then spit it out.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

OK you've achieve your goal are you happy now?
What have you gain?
I am trying to offer you life but you are too busy trying to prove useless things.

What l'm offering will transform you. You can enjoy the reality of heaven on earth. I am offering you a foretaste of heaven.
Take it, taste it and if you don't like it then spit it out.
You clearly have a problem bro..If after showing you all this things(to which you rightfully acknowledged) and you are still here rattling on about some imagined and silly "heaven" concept, and your usual brouhaha,what does it show?
It shows you are now decieving Yourself; You know the truth,but you still find it hard to bring yourself to come to terms with it cuz of your Childhood Christian indoctrination...
Don't worry,You will come to terms with it someday!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2015
philfearon:

You clearly have a problem bro..If after showing you all this things(to which you rightfully acknowledged) and you are still here rattling on about some imagined and silly "heaven" concept, and your usual brouhaha,what does it show?
It shows you are now decieving Yourself; You know the truth,but you still find it hard to bring yourself to come to terms with it cuz of your Childhood Christian indoctrination...
Don't worry,You will come to terms with it someday!
The only thing you show me is that you are finding it difficult to understand spiritual things.
you still haven't prove to me how my mind can make someone act the way I want.
You still didn't prove to me how I get healed every time if it's not God doing it.
God also tells me things about people that I later confirm to me true. He tells me things that is happening far away which I later confirm to be correct. I meet people for the first time and immediately I know things about them. It like I know them all My life. I know their problem, their challenges and what they are capable of doing.
See God had told me many things that are accurate and if you think it's my mind then prove it.

Explain how I can know things without reasoning or calculating data.
How can accurate knowledge just drop in me like a coin dropped in a bucket.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The only thing you show me is that you are finding it difficult to understand spiritual things.
you still haven't prove to me how my mind can make someone act the way I want.
You still didn't prove to me how I get healed every time if it's not God doing it.
God also tells me things about people that I later confirm to me true. He tells me things that is happening far away which I later confirm to be correct. I meet people for the first time and immediately I know things about them. It like I know them all My life. I know their problem, their challenges and what they are capable of doing.
See God had told me many things that are accurate and if you think it's my mind then prove it.

Explain how I can know things without reasoning or calculating data.
How can accurate knowledge just drop in me like a coin dropped in a bucket.
Since your God tells you things happening far away,and reveals Information about people to your accurately;Tell Your God to reveal Things about me to You accurately?
That's the ultimate proof!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
philfearon:

Since your God tells you things happening far away,and reveals Information about people to your accurately;Tell Your God to reveal Things about me to You accurately?
That's the ultimate proof!
God loves you so much. Actually I don't really like to prove to people about God, I simply tell them the Word. But if this is what will make you believe then wait and see...
I would send you a mail because it won't be good saying private things about you in the public.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Weah96: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

God is the one in charge here and it is His power not mine.
But let wait and see.

My God is stronger than your own. Let's put it to the test.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

OK, you are saying my mind could connection to another person mind and make the person do what I want. Wow! undecided
Lol so God spoke to you? how? asin were u hearin him yelling ur name like samuel? just tell us how he spoke to u? no long stories just straight answer!

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

God loves you so much. Actually I don't really like to prove to people about God, I simply tell them the Word. But if this is what will make you believe then wait and see...
hahahahaha i like ur faith... anyways we are waiting for you to tell us about him.. get ready philfearon he will tell u that u were once a catholic...lmao. grin... hiswordxray please remember my challange in d other thread havent gotten a reply from you dearest friend !!!

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Weah96:

My God is stronger than your own. Let's put it to the test.
You don't believe in God.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You don't believe in God.
He believes in himself grin

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahaha i like ur faith... anyways we are waiting for you to tell us about him.. get ready philfearon he will tell u that u were once a catholic...lmao. grin... hiswordxray please remember my challange in d other thread havent gotten a reply from you dearest friend !!!
That's a stupid challenge.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

That's a stupid challenge.
lolzzz ooo cheesy actually it was a very simple one...i can push a stone down from a table and am sure if i can do it, what about an all powerful god... common bro u are bigger than this!... he can do it.

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
johnydon22:

lolzzz ooo cheesy actually it was a very simple one...i can push a stone down from a table and am sure if i can do it, what about an all powerful god... common bro u are bigger than this!... he can do it.
If the stone fall and you say it didn't fall how would I know you are lying?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

If the stone fall and you say it didn't fall how would I know you are lying?
no all of us will be present...watching u pray and observing the stone shift from the table and fall to the ground... that will be clear for all to see, it will be an overwhelming evidence dont u think?...

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by godsgift233: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
God does not
work in mysterious ways – he
works in ways that are
indistinguishable from his non-
existence

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I / New Priests In Benue Celebrate First Mass In IDP Camp Over Herdsmen Attacks / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.