Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Great Bible Contradictions - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Bible Contradictions (19135 Views)

Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns / Great Bible Teachers On NL How Would You Interpret These Verses / Bible Contradictions: Should Christians Judge Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2015
philfearon:

The old me could have destroyed you for not sticking to my warning..
But then,with time you will realise that Both Christians,Moslems,Pagans,Atheists,Agnostics,neutrals,satanists,etc who are all Black people(or Muurians) are one and the same,and that we all share in the same Goodness of the Cosmic unity!
Peace bro!
There is no union between God and Satan. They are two opposite forces.
You are on the wrong path my Friend. The path that lead to Hell. Let me help you.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You are on the wrong path my Friend. The path that lead to Hell. Let me help you.
hahahahahahaha dis guy again wif his help... i don die ooo..
anytime i see ur comment eeehn laf go nearly wound me... keep em coming bro... grin cheesy
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Help yourself first bro,emancipate yourself from mental slavery while you have time now before you learn the truth in a hard but costly way!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
italo:

I thought this thread was to show contradictions in the Bible.

You have failed to show a contradiction.

On another thread I can show you how God is not wicked. I don't want you to derail this one just to hide your inability to show a contradiction.
You are a brainwashed drunk if you cannot see any contradictions as posted throughout this thread.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
philfearon:

Help yourself first bro,emancipate yourself from mental slavery while you have time now before you learn the truth in a hard but costly way!
How are you sure what you know is the truth.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
philfearon:

How are you sure what you know is the truth?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

How are you sure what you know is the truth?
What truth?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
philfearon:

What truth?
So you are not in the truth.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So you are not in the truth.
What Truth?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
philfearon:

What Truth?
I mean what you believe, do you really think it's the truth?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by italo: 4:46am On Jan 04, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a brainwashed drunkard if you cannot see any contradictions as posted throughout this thread.

No amount of insults will insert a contradiction in the Bible when there is none.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 5:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I mean what you believe, do you really think it's the truth?
Who told you I "believe"?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
philfearon:

Who told you I "believe"?
You are a satanist any they are things you believe. What make you think they are the truth?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahahaha dis guy again wif his help... i don die ooo..
anytime i see ur comment eeehn laf go nearly wound me... keep em coming bro... grin cheesy
"You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." (Psa 16:11).
Being with God is more pleasurable than anything you could imagine. And when I think about those who are missing out on this, it grieves me. I can feel God's pain for all those who are suffering from lack of his love and I know how desperately he wants to express his love for them if only they will allow him.

So yes I desperately want to help and I am restless because my Father is hopelessly in love with you.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." (Psa 16:11).
Being with God is more pleasurable than anything you could imagine. And when I think about those who are missing out on this, it grieves me. I can feel God's pain for all those who are suffering from lack of his love and I know how desperately he wants to express his love for them if only they will allow him.

So yes I desperately want to help and I am restless because my Father is hopelessly in love with you.
eheeeeeee i don make am start again.... hahahahahaha i love this guy grin cheesy
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You are a satanist any they are things you believe. What make you think they are the truth?
From Where did you Draw the Conclusion that am A Satanist? Have I told you so?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2015
philfearon:

From Where did you Draw the Conclusion that am A Satanist? Have I told you so?
I thought you are since you write about Satanism.
Then what are you?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I thought you are since you write about Satanism.
Then what are you?
I'm an Idealist!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
philfearon:

I'm an Idealist!
Ok, you are a confused guy looking for the truth.
But you don't have to remain confused.
I use to be like that until I found the truth.

Jesus is the truth.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Ok, you are a confused guy looking for the truth.
But you don't have to remain confused.
I use to be like that until I found the truth.

Jesus is the truth.
You have Made Ignorance and foolishness your lot bro..
Its unfortunate!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
philfearon:

You have Made Ignorance and foolishness your lot bro..
Its unfortunate!
Who is ignorant? the one who had found the truth or the one who had done much research and come out with nothing.
The information you gather may be false but that which you experience can never be false but a reality. I have experience the love of God and you claim God is not good based on your research.
So tell me who is wrong?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnydon22:

eheeeeeee i don make am start again.... hahahahahaha i love this guy grin cheesy
I am giving you the answer you have been searching for, I am offering you rest. Eph 4:3,10 "For we who have believed do enter that rest,... For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His."
You will find rest in Christ for he promised "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27).
This offer is better than a million dollar, even those swimming in gold still suffer from lack of Christ. But Christ loves you and it breaks his heart to see you suffer from emptiness, feeling like life is purposeless when he died to give you a divine purpose. He what you to be a part of his glorious plan which he had from the foundation of the world.
Don't be afraid just listen to your heart.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I am giving you the answer you have been searching for, I am offering you rest. Eph 4:3,10 "For we who have believed do enter that rest,... For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His."
You will find rest in Christ for he promised "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27).
This offer is better than a million dollar, even those swimming in gold still suffer from lack of Christ. But Christ loves you and it breaks his heart to see you suffer from emptiness, feeling like life is purposeless when he died to give you a divine purpose. He what you to be a part of his glorious plan which he had from the foundation of the world.
Don't be afraid just listen to your heart.
Hahahahaha oya continue... funny dude.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I have experience the love of God
Tell me How?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
philfearon:

Tell me How?
This will be difficult because it will be very lengthy. But let me tell you my first encounter with His love.
Ever seen I became born again I new God loves me.
But their was a time I was so worried about my life and my future. And God spoke to me. He told me he hears every of my thought and it breaks his heart to hear me worried.
I was young in the faith and I could hardly recognize Gods voice but I went to Church (a student's fellowship ) and I saw this young pastor ministering with so much anointing. I spoke in my heart asking God , if he was really the one that spoke to me the other time let this pastor call me and tell me what on my mind. And just before the service ended the pastor called me and told me things that others didn't know, things that were bordering my mind.
I now know that it was God who spoke to me. And I told him to help me always recognize his voice.
When I come to think of it, Almighty God, the ruler of the whole universe didn't have anything better to do than to sit down and listen to me 24 hours. He is never too busy for me because to him I am the most captivating thing in all of the universe.
He wants me to all be happy. And ever seen then he had reassured me that his love never fail.
At another time he told me that I should trust in him because he would never watch me put my hands in fire without doing anything.
At another time he told me whether I am unfaithful or not and it doesn't matter the amount of mistakes I made he would never stop loving me and he would always be faithful to me.

He always answer every of my prayer. He doesn't get tired of being good to me.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

This will be difficult because it will be very lengthy. But let me tell you my first encounter with His love.
Ever seen I became born again I new God loves me.
But their was a time I was so worried about my life and my future. And God spoke to me. He told me he hears every of my thought and it breaks his heart to hear me worried.
I was young in the faith and I could hardly recognize Gods voice but I went to Church (a student's fellowship ) and I saw this young pastor ministering with so much anointing. I spoke in my heart asking God , if he was really the one that spoke to me the other time let this pastor call me and tell me what on my mind. And just before the service ended the pastor called me and told me things that others didn't know, things that were bordering my mind.
I now know that it was God who spoke to me. And I told him to help me always recognize his voice.
When I come to think of it, Almighty God, the ruler of the whole universe didn't have anything better to do than to sit down and listen to me 24 hours. He is never too busy for me because to him I am the most captivating thing in all of the universe.
He wants me to all be happy. And ever seen then he had reassured me that his love never fail.
At another time he told me that I should trust in him because he would never watch me put my hands in fire without doing anything.
At another time he told me whether I am unfaithful or not and it doesn't matter the amount of mistakes I made he would never stop loving me and he would always be faithful to me.

He always answer every of my prayer. He doesn't get tired of being good to me.
I admire your Sincerity and innocent honesty cuz I have been there myself,experienced it,felt it and yet here I am....
In 2011,I was still a student of Aspoly in my ND finala,but I wanted to do Law and was determined..
I didn't tell God directly,but instead I decided to go through the Virgin Mary and asked her to intercede on my behalf and make me get that admission...
In return,I started Praying the Rosary everyday(starting from that day),and abstained from certain acts just to make sure am Holy...And I read hard!
Long story short,first list came out,my name was not their,Second list(Supplementary) came out,I was the third person on the list..As every other religious person will do,I attributed it to the Virgin Mary for Helping me,And since 2011 to early 2014,I have always been in devotion to her....
But now,here is the real deal,My Uncle and his wife were the people that Gave me admission..I made sure of it by disturbing them with it every single day so that they know am serious about it...
My prayers to the virgin Mary then was just that part of my Mind that has been fed with the religious indoctrination of always thinking it was A God that did things for us..Because of my indoctrination, I believed that It was God using my Uncle to give me admission.. But is that it? Would I have gotten the admission if I had not prayed? The answer is Yes ..
The Prayers and devotion were just an unseen spiritual assurance I was given myself even though it never had anything to do with my admission.....
In your own case bro,You are still using yourself to give yourself assurance thinking it is God,but it is you,and you alone..It will always be you and your mind,And Your mind is Your God.
....It gives you assurance when u press it,it creates worry when you press it,It exhibits love when you press it,it exhibits hate when you press it...
The love you always say God gives you,is you actually giving yourself love;Not any Supernatural being..
The human mind works in a way that if you press it,asking for love,it creates a situation or environment where you show love or you are being showed love to,same applies to hate,and to every other aspect of "feelings!" and our day to day engagement!

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
philfearon:

I admire your Sincerity and innocent honesty cuz I have been there myself,experienced it,felt it and yet here I am....
In 2011,I was still a student of Aspoly in my ND finala,but I wanted to do Law and was determined..
I didn't tell God directly,but instead I decided to go through the Virgin Mary and asked her to intercede on my behalf and make me get that admission...
In return,I started Praying the Rosary everyday(starting from that day),and abstained from certain acts just to make sure am Holy...And I read hard!
Long story short,first list came out,my name was not their,Second list(Supplementary) came out,I was the third person on the list..As every other religious person will do,I attributed it to the Virgin Mary for Helping me,And since 2011 to early 2014,I have always been in devotion to her....
But now,here is the real deal,My Uncle and his wife were the people that Gave me admission..I made sure of it by disturbing them with it every single day so that they know am serious about it...
My prayers to the virgin Mary then was just that part of my Mind that has been fed with the religious indoctrination of always thinking it was A God that did things for us..Because of my indoctrination, I believed that It was God using my Uncle to give me admission.. But is that it? Would I have gotten the admission if I had not prayed? The answer is Yes ..
The Prayers and devotion were just an unseen spiritual assurance I was given myself even though it never had anything to do with my admission.....
In your own case bro,You are still using yourself to give yourself assurance thinking it is God,but it is you,and you alone..It will always be you and your mind,And Your mind is Your God.
....It gives you assurance when u press it,it creates worry when you press it,It exhibits love when you press it,it exhibits hate when you press it...
The love you always say God gives you,is you actually giving yourself love;Not any Supernatural being..
The human mind works in a way that if you press it,asking for love,it creates a situation or environment where you show love or you are being showed love to,same applies to hate,and to every other aspect of "feelings!" and our day to day engagement!
You didn't read my post.
I said I had God speak and went to confirm it from another person. The person told me exactly what I was thinking and confirmed what God told me. That is definitely not my mind.
No pastor have ever called me and give me a word directly from God to me. That was the first time.
Ok tell me, how is it that the day I ask God to speak to me through pastor was the first time he did?
How did the pastor know what I was thinking?
How did I later come to always hear the word of God?
How is it that for a long time now I have been living in divine healing? When I discover symptoms I pray and immediately got healed. I can't beginning to mention the number of time I was miraculously healed and I have not taken any drug for a long time now.

I have seen myself do things that are naturally impossible for me.
I have seen things happen to me that are naturally impossible.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Ok... now that you've prayed for wisdom, can you tell us who was the mother of Abijah?
so two people no fit name their pikin the same thing
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You didn't read my post.
I said I had God speak and went to confirm it from another person. The person told me exactly what I was thinking and confirmed what God told me. That is definitely not my mind.
No pastor have ever called me and give me a word directly from God to me. That was the first time.
Ok tell me, how is it that the day I ask God to speak to me through pastor was the first time he did?
How did the pastor know what I was thinking?
How did I later come to always hear the word of God?
How is it that for a long time now I have been living in divine healing? When I discover symptoms I pray and immediately got healed. I can't beginning to mention the number of time I was miraculously healed and I have not taken any drug for a long time now.

I have seen myself do things that are naturally impossible for me.
I have seen things happen to me that are naturally impossible.
You didn't read my post bro...If you read it,You will know that I was referring to the "Power of the Mind"....
The mind is a powerful tool! It creates whatever you want it to create for you......It connects with like minds to create imagined realities and make them manifest in the physical world!
So,when God spoke to you,Who else heard him?
You said God has cured/healed you of many unnatural illness,care to mention some?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
davien:
And you have been asked several times to divulge information...but you have refused on the pretense that one needs to accept a pre-concluded bias(spirituality) before it becomes clear...
The last question i'll ask is this....if what can kill is also portrayed as an elixir of life on the pretense logic of your blind man analogy...would you accept it?
ogbeni, hw many times will they tell u that u cant understand them since u dont operate in the same level/realm we operate, just keep shut and be a ghost reader
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
philfearon:

You didn't read my post bro...If you read it,You will know that I was referring to the "Power of the Mind"....
The mind is a powerful tool! It creates whatever you want it to create for you......It connects with like minds to create imagined realities and make them manifest in the physical world!
So,when God spoke to you,Who else heard him?
You said God has cured/healed you of many unnatural illness,care to mention some?
OK, you are saying my mind could connection to another person mind and make the person do what I want. Wow! undecided
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Indeed he is.
dude, the bible is not just there for any random dude like u to read and understand. its just like we are both in 400level, u are studying maths while i am studying chemistry, if i give u my textbook to read u wont understand even if i explain it to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Error Of Daddy Freeze . / Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini / How To Worship The Nigerian God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.