Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Great Bible Contradictions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Bible Contradictions (18549 Views)

Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns / Great Bible Teachers On NL How Would You Interpret These Verses / Bible Contradictions: Should Christians Judge Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

The fools will call the wise a fool.
The blind can't see answers even if they use it to slap him.

How could you expect them to understand the language of someone who speaks in wisdom far above what the world have ever know?
How frustrated will the fools be when the realize they can't trap the wisdom.

It is only a fool that will waste is time talking sense to the dead.
You are all spiritually dead why should I waste my time trying to reason with dead people.
If you want to understand me then you have to be spiritually matured.

Can you make sense for once in your posts? Stay on Course...
Instead of this your silly every time embarrassment of yourself with your nonsense childish Derailng that stems out of "having nothing reasonable to say",why not just keep mute and read ? It will really do you good!
Good luck!!

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
philfearon:

Can you make sense for once in your posts? Stay on Course...
Instead of this your silly every time embarrassment of yourself with your nonsense childish Derailng that stems out of "having nothing reasonable to say",why not just keep mute and read ? It will really do you good!
Good luck!!
Why can't you just see what I have been saying?

Wait, off course you are blind.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmmm indeed the word of God is a mystery
No one understands him ecept u av the holy spirit
Every one have there diffrent xplanations and undeerstanding for this verses.
Buh the supreme God says what he likes
He iz a God of wonders
Nd we can't understand him cause no one undstnd hiz ways
He iz unpredictable.
Hiz ways are not our ways
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
badoolee:
He iz a God of wonders
He iz unpredictable.

Your bible is NOT the ''word of God''. God does not command people to go and kill and rap.e and dash children against the wall, rip open pregnant women, and loot their neighbours' property as claimed by your bible. If you think he does, you need to have your head checked.

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Why can't you just see what I have been saying?

Wait, off course you are blind.

Prove the OP wrong bro; clarify and ratify how and why you believe The passages he quoted are not contradictory!!
Remember to use your Truth-filled wisdom to do so,so that we can stop erring....That's all I ask of you bro
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
badoolee:
He iz a God of wonders
He iz unpredictable.
If your God is the biblical God,then his ways is 100000000% predictable!!

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
philfearon:

Prove the OP wrong bro; clarify and ratify how and why you believe The passages he quoted are not contradictory!!
Remember to use your Truth-filled wisdom to do so,so that we can stop erring....That's all I ask of you bro
And all I am saying is that I can't waste my time explaining to dead people.
If you really want to know then repent any let me help you grow spiritually so that you can develop the eyes to see the harmony in those so call contradicting verses.

Thank you.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

If you really want to know then repent any let me help you grow spiritually so that you can develop the eyes to see the harmony in those so call contradicting verses.

Thank you.
Wild Goose chase!!
May self-deceit forever be your lot!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
philfearon:

Wild Goose chase!!
May self-deceit forever be your lot!!
You think you've been there, you are wrong.
You think you've done it all and see it all about Christianity, you are wrong.
You think you've known it all about Christianity, you didn't know anything.

You haven't tasted true Christianity, all you had was a religious belief and some rituals. You are seriously missing out.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

You think you've been there, you are wrong.
You think you've done it all and see it all about Christianity, you are wrong.
You think you've known it all about Christianity, you didn't know anything.

You haven't tasted true Christianity, all you had was a religious belief and some rituals. You are seriously missing out.
What church do you attend?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
philfearon:

What church do you attend?
I belong to THE CHURCH. I am a member of The body of Christ, the bring of Jesus. His heartbeat, the one he passionately pursue from eternity to here, the one he is hopelessly in love with.
I do not belong to any denomination, I refuse to take part in butchering Christ, for the Church is Christ himself.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I belong to THE CHURCH. I am a member of The body of Christ, the bring of Jesus. His heartbeat, the one he passionately pursue from eternity to here, the one he is hopelessly in love with.
I do not belong to any denomination, I refuse to take part in butchering Christ, for the Church is Christ himself.
After asking you that question,I told someone with me here that the answer you gave above is exactly what you were going to give..And I am correct!!...That's by the way..
So how did you meet Jesus Christ?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
philfearon:

After asking you that question,I told someone with me here that the answer you gave above is exactly what you were going to give..And I am correct!!...That's by the way..
So how did you meet Jesus Christ?
He revealed himself to me and showed me how much he loves me.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

He revealed himself to me and showed me how much he loves me.
And then?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by haffaze777(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Thank you.

formulae dodge eeee
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2014
philfearon:

And then?
He transformed me. He gave me all that he has and all that he is. Oh he still desires to give me more but there is nothing left to give. He gave me his power, his wisdom, his riches, his glory, his love and his righteousness. Such selfless giving.
It wasn't enough for him, he still went ahead to sit me on his thrown in heaven. How wonderful, I am sitting on the thrown of the Almighty God, I am sitting in heaven like a god.
He made me one with him - what was he thinking. Now I have his nature and everything he has now belongs to me. How INCREDIBLE!!! I am one with the Almighty God, I am identical to him.
And I don't need to do anything to deserve it, all I need to do is simply believe. Although it's difficult to foolishly believe that God can be this good and selfless but it is worth it.

God took a nobody and sit him on the thrown of the ruler of the universe, what could be better than this?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by haffaze777(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

He transformed me. He gave me all that he has and all that he is. Oh he still desires to give me more but there is nothing left to give. He gave me his power, his wisdom, his riches, his glory, his love and his righteousness. Such selfless giving.
It wasn't enough for him, he still went ahead to sit me on his thrown in heaven. How wonderful, I am sitting on the thrown of the Almighty God, I am sitting in heaven like a god.
He made me one with him - what was he thinking. Now I have his nature and everything he has now belongs to me. How INCREDIBLE!!! I am one with the Almighty God, I am identical to him.
And I don't need to do anything to deserve it, all I need to do is simply believe. Although it's difficult to foolishly believe that God can be this good and selfless but it is worth it.

God took a nobody and sit him on the thrown of the ruler of the universe, what could be better than this?

dis is what we call trash here in Morocco

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

After he gave you all that you stated above,What then did he instruct you to do for him? To open your own ministry or just relax and do nothing or what else?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha am rolling on the floor clutching my stomach in my hands laughing my ass off... grin grin grin cheesy Dude stop stop please u wanna kill me with laughter?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by rabzy: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Ok...I'm lost. I agree. Please, who was the mother of Abijah?

Was it Maachah the daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20)

OR

Michaiah the daughter of Uriel (2 Chronicles 13:2 )

Both are correct. The second verse gives us additional information about maachah. First the name michaiah and maachah are the same, they are just derivatives of each other. If you read the story of Absalom, the Bible revealed that (2 Samuel 14:27) Absalom had 3 sons and one daughter. By the time of his death he lamented at 2 samuel 18:1 that he had no sons to preserve his memories, this indicates that all his sons had died by then. Therefore he has only a daughter Tamar (named after absalom's beloved sister tamar) left.

This daughter Tamar apparently got married to a man called Uriel and gave birth to maacah (named after absalom's mother). So maacah is actually a daughter of Uriel and the grand-daughter of Absalom.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2014
philfearon:

After he gave you all that you stated above,What then did he instruct you to do for him? To open your own ministry or just relax and do nothing or what else?
He ask me to be free and be myself - do whatever I like with what he had given me.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Weah96: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2014
Five people filled with the same holy spirit will interpret the same bible verse in five different ways. Clearly, someone is lying.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Weah96: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

He ask me to be free and be myself - do whatever I like with what he had given me.

He told you to do whatever you like?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Weah96:

He told you to do whatever you like?
Yes you're correct.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Weah96:
Five people filled with the same holy spirit will interpret the same bible verse in five different ways. Clearly, someone is lying.
Or maybe because God's word is many-sided and those spirit fill people are too immature to recognize that those many sides or views are in harmony.
"[The purpose is] that through the church the [c]complicated, many-sided wisdom of God in all its infinite variety and innumerable aspects might now be made known to the angelic rulers and authorities (principalities and powers) in the heavenly sphere." (Eph 3:10)
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Weah96: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Or maybe because God's word is many-sided and those spirit fill people are too immature to recognize that those many sides or views are in harmony.
"[The purpose is] that through the church the [c]complicated, many-sided wisdom of God in all its infinite variety and innumerable aspects might now be made known to the angelic rulers and authorities (principalities and powers) in the heavenly sphere." (Eph 3:10)

How can contradictory interpretations be in harmony? Will the holy spirit tell one person that eating pork is a sin and tell another that eating pork is not a sin? SMFH.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2014
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha am rolling on the floor clutching my stomach in my hands laughing my ass off... grin grin grin cheesy Dude stop stop please u wanna kill me with laughter?? cheesy
Yes you can laugh but that doesn't change the truth that I am enjoying God's goodness and you are seriously missing out.
Who then is the fool? the one that is enjoying all that God has to offer or the one that is laughing at his suffering and lack. For you are suffering from lack of access to enjoy the fullness of God.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Weah96:

How can contradictory interpretations be in harmony? Will the holy spirit tell one person that eating pork is a sin and tell another that eating pork is not a sin? SMFH.
Yes, and that could be true and still be in harmony...
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Okay...
1)So,how can you describe his manifestations in your life?
2)On the day he visited you and told you to be free and be yourself and do whatever you like, What did he look like(I mean his appearance), in what form did he show himself to you?
3)Judging from your statement above,Jesus doesn't want you to talk to people about him then right?
4)You never quite mentioned that he told you the truth about himself or the world? I ask this because all your statements is usually based on the fact that you alone know the truth as revealed to you by God himself...Did you forget that? I assume you did..So,you mind telling me the truth he revealed to you?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Yes you can laugh but that doesn't change the truth that I am enjoying God's goodness and you are seriously missing out.
Who then is the fool? the one that is enjoying all that God has to offer or the one that is laughing at his suffering and lack. For you are suffering from lack of access to enjoy the fullness of God.
hahahahahahahaha ewooooo u don kill me ooo... Guy abeg stop na abi u wan make laugh wound me cheesy cheesy
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
philfearon:

Okay...
1)So,how can you describe his manifestations in your life?
2)On the day he visited you and told you to be free and be yourself and do whatever you like, What did he look like(I mean his appearance), in what form did he show himself to you?
3)Judging from your statement above,Jesus doesn't want you to talk to people about him then right?
4)You never quite mentioned that he told you the truth about himself or the world? I ask this because all your statements is usually based on the fact that you alone know the truth as revealed to you by God himself...Did you forget that? I assume you did..So,you mind telling me the truth he revealed to you?
One of the major things he taught me is how useless knowledge is when compared with life. God impact me with life through his word. But what you are asking for is knowledge instead of life.
I love you so much that I prefer to give you life instead of knowledge.
I am not saying only me knows the truth but I am saying there are things I know but I prefer to give you life instead of knowledge.
Jesus is the life. Repent, receive him into your life and I would help to feed you with his life. Don't worry... as I feed you, you would grow and develop such great wisdom and possess knowledge of mysteries.
But for now let's focus on impacting you with the life.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by johnydon22(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

One of the major things he taught me is how useless knowledge is when compared with life. God impact me with life through his word. But what you are asking for is knowledge instead of life.
I love you so much that I prefer to give you life instead of knowledge.
I am not saying only me knows the truth but I am saying there are things I know but I prefer to give you life instead of knowledge.
Jesus is the life. Repent, receive him into your life and I would help to feed you with his life. Don't worry... as I feed you, you would grow and develop such great wisdom and possess knowledge of mysteries.
But for now let's focus on impacting you with the life.
hahahahaha hiswordxray u no go kill me abeg.... life and knowledge... dis guy u are somefin else ROTFL cheesy abeg no vex oo na laugh i deh laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.