Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. (1585 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Exjoker(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
vikky10 first of all tell me what makes him the wrong guy
Let me help out. The wrong guy/girl is Poor, Ugly, Criminal, Terrorist etc
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by EstarKeys(f): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Still thinking on what i will do,
well,if d wrong guy loves me ryt and i know i am truly not into him,,,i wont go ahead...cos i know i take life at ease cos whateva is meant for me never misses me,but whateva is not meant for misses me....let fate lead
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by EstarKeys(f): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
well,since i know dis guy loves me ryt,and am truly not into him,i will let it go,,,y? Cos,whateva was meant for me never misss me and whateva misses me was neva meant for me...let fate lead
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by ideology(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:

Firstly define "wrong "
The definition of wrong varies from person to person.

But for me, if you are wrong, you are wrong. Loving me right can be deceitful.

Imagine a BH member loving you right.
Imagine a cult member or ritualist loving you right.

My sister, if you are wrong you are wrong
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by ideology(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
vikky10 first of all tell me what makes him the wrong guy
I love this,
Some folks can be funny.
Because he/she is not 7feet tall, light complexion, slim/fat, rich/from wealthy home, well connected, works in oil firms can mean wrong to some folks
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
if the desirable is not available, you make the available desirable.

The quote above get as im be o, because in life i have discovered an evil happening, those you love don't love you equally and those you have no feelings for but love nd secretly admire you... it happens to me cool
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Hm'stl thinking
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by AfricanApple(f): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Exjoker:
Let me help out. The wrong guy/girl is Poor, Ugly, Criminal, Terrorist etc
Vikkyk10:
a guy you friendzoned or you dont av feelings for
its not like I don't know what you mean by 'the wrong guy', what I asked was what makes him the wrong guy. I mean the person in question, what makes him wrong for you
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2014
iceberylin:
That would be a disaster if she's FAT shocked
fat peeps aren't human abi??
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Youngpo413: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm'if you dnt ave feelings for him nko?
tell him to back off,be rude to him,infact insult him...after all these he will get the message.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Opinion Of Guys That Keep Grown Nails And Beard? / She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? / Why Naija Babes/nl Ladies Cheat Easily...25 Reason (must Read)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.