Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (29453 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by lalasticlala(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2014
. Pastor Kumuyi said he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country

Over the weekend, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi revealed how his prayer healed an Ebola patient in one of the Ebola infested countries.

Speaking at the National Deeper Life December Retreat, the man of God said he would not disclose the name of the country where his prayer healed the patient.

According to him, he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country.

. Hear him “The National Overseer of that country had told me of how a woman was struck down with Ebola and was being isolated in a certain location in the country, so I asked him to give her my number. When the woman called me on phone, I prayed a simple prayer of faith for her, and days later called to tell me that the woman was healed of Ebola immediately after the prayer.”

He said a test was conducted on the woman and it was discovered that she no longer has Ebola and was discharged from the quarantined centre, telling the congregation that if God could answer the prayer on phone, then he would do more when they see him physically at the Retreat.

source: http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/22/prayers-healed-ebola-victim-kumuyi/

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by DeHero1: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2014
He prayed... and there was a healing!

God healed... not d Pastor!

*Modified
If I should say I'm the FTC people may think I'm bragging.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2014
He no fit lie now.

9 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by teemanbastos(m): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2014
God is bigger dan Ebola.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by engrtee(f): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Why didnt he touch the victim

14 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2014
grin
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by missdebs(f): 1:52am On Dec 23, 2014
not sure of this report tho....buh its a lalasticlala thread wink

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by JustCurious: 2:21am On Dec 23, 2014
engrtee:
Why didnt he touch the victim
Would it have been possible for him to TOUCH someone in another Country? Someone in Ebola Quarantined Centre? It's obvious that you didn't read the post. wink

@OP
Glory to God.

42 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 23, 2014
mumu media report. . . is it the man of God that healed her or God?
do you expect me to believe that thé Deeper Life founder said he 'healed' the woman?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Infomizer(m): 4:55am On Dec 23, 2014
I just dey observe.

Sincerely,
Sawyer.

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by miqos02(m): 6:01am On Dec 23, 2014
praise the lord

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by emmasege: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2014
Pastor Kumuyi couldn't have said that he healed someone of a disease. The OP just twisted the report. For the records, I (though not a deeper lifer) know him not to be attention seeking like some others. He'd rather point people to Christ.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by PerfumeRepublik: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2014
emmasege:
Pastor Kumuyi couldn't have said that he healed someone of a disease. The OP just twisted the report. For the records, I (though not a deeper lifer) know him not to be attention seeking like some others. He'd rather point people to Christ.

Exactly what I was thinking

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by 2SWT(f): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Very possible but the important point is

God is the healer not him

5 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by AutosBay(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Story for the Gods.

4 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2014
The topic was about faith.
He was giving an example of progressive faith just to make people's faith strong that is why he talked about the lady, she had faith that she'll be healed that is why she called him on phone and he prayed a simple prayer as usual and she got healed
God healed the lady through him.

25 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Bring back all those doctors sent to Sierra Leone and send him, since his method is evidently much more efficient... and immedeate.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

"Pastor" Kumuyi; what a sentimental title to give to a rogue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Any message not centered on Christ is nothing but stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:
The topic was about faith.
He was giving an example of progressive faith just to make people's faith strong that is why he talked about the lady, she had faith that she'll be healed that is why she called him on phone and he prayed a simple prayer as usual and she got healed
God healed the lady through him.
Don't mention him or through him again.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Don't mention him or through him again.
undecided
undecided undecided
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Abuamam:
Bring back all those doctors sent to Sierra Leone and send him, since his method is evidently much more efficient... and immedeate.
Do they have faith??

3 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
God is powerful,bigger than Ebola.

5 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
This is why the Gospel is retarded in this ap country Nigeria.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Do they have faith??
Did Lazarus have Faith when Jesus raised him from the dead.

12 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Did Lazarus have Faith when Jesus raised him from the dead.
He was dead, but his sister had faith that is why she called Jesus

17 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

He was dead, but his sister had faith that is why she called Jesus
The Blind man born from birth He too had Faith?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
The Blind man born from birth He too had Faith?
Of course....does being blind affect faith?

12 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Of course....does being blind affect faith?
The Scripture disagree with u dearest "Who is he,sir,that i may believe in him" John 9:36 (dats after the Healing)

5 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
The Scripture disagree with u dearest "Who is he,sir,that i may believe in him" John 9:36 (dats after the Healing)
Believing in someone is different from having faith in something

6 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Believing in someone is different from having faith in something
Oo Really?, so what is Faith?

4 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Oo Really?, so what is Faith?
be·lieve/bəˈlēv/
verb
accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.
hold (something) as an opinion; think or suppose.

Faith is defined as confidence or trust in a being, object, living organism, deity, view, or in the doctrines or teachings of a religion, as well as confidence based on some degree of warrant

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / What Is Nature Exactly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.