Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (29502 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
see everyone talking like they have a PhD in FAITH. ask them to demonstrate it here and now..the pitiable mofos will start explaining bs
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by jlounge: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dark rebel, what a name. No wonder outright rebellion has led you to grope in the thick darkness your post depicts

Darkrebel:
kumuyi can lie ..chaii

people think cars--aeroplanes-telescopes e.t.c are great inventions.. nahhhhh

Religion is the greatest invention ever in History
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by McSterling(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Double post.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by McSterling(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

"Pastor" Kumuyi; what a sentimental title to give to a rogue
Exactly what I was thinking. Why just one out of hundreds?

He lies a lot? Any personal incidences?
You were once a DL member, weren't you?
A rogue? I don't know about that.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by asalimpo(m): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Twas a tag team thing.
Pastor kumuyi released his faith,
God released the power
together Ebola was shoryukened and fire balled outta the way.

The woman released her faith too.

No problem greater than God, no not one.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by asalimpo(m): 1:26am On Dec 24, 2014
voltron:
see everyone talking like they have a PhD in FAITH. ask them to demonstrate it here and now..the pitiable mofos will start explaining bs
we will get there,to a higher place. PhD+.
Faith is as vast and infinite as God himself,nobody knows it all.
But for d sceptics and unbelievers you guyz still hav a long way to go
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by BinghiNya(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
kristen12:

He was dead, but his sister had faith that is why she called Jesus
he wasn't dead but in comatose state
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by 94ideas: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
starlingleanets:
The Scripture disagree with u dearest "Who is he,sir,that i may believe in him" John 9:36 (dats after the Healing)

did u take time to read down verse :38
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by 94ideas: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Darkrebel:
kumuyi can lie ..chaii

people think cars--aeroplanes-telescopes e.t.c are great inventions.. nahhhhh

Religion is the greatest invention ever in History

strange u dont know christianity ain't no religion ...it is a way of life ....u r either in or out...#churches & fellowships ain't christianity
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2014
94ideas:

did u take time to read down verse :38
Thats after the Miracle bro. Its after the Miracle He had Fait in Jesus not b4 d Miracle.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
BinghiNya:
he wasn't dead but in comatose state
Comatose ko tomatoes ni. "Our friend Lazarus is dead and i go to wake him up" Here we believe the Word of God alone your comatose is just stories
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dyabman(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2014
byrron:

From ur response its obvious u are among the fake fanatical gullible wannabe xtians whom jesus was referring to in Matthew 7:20-23.

Go and read that scripture and see how u and ur co- wokers are fulfilling that scripture.

Christ healed lots of people and also resurrected the dead same as his disciples back then but nvr was it recorded in the bible were they advertised what they did nor seek for glory rather it was those that benefited from such miracles that went about spreading the goodnews and not the one's that performed the miracles.

why do some of u fanatics that claims to be Christians gets so bitter when it comes to issues concerning ur demi gods tagged mogs whom u idolize which is another form of idolatry.

Address the issue, attacking me puts u on the same mental state of mind as boko haram because its the same ideology just that one has now started throwing bombs here and there.

Even christ questioned certain things the teachers in the synagogue was doing during his days and im sure if u had existed in that generation u would have been among the brainwashed gullible faithfuls that would have joined in accusing him of blasphemy.

Ur type of Christianity with bitterness is exactly the type that fulfills the scripture above.

Whatever i have said previously doesn't state the fact i idolized a MOG or whoever. With common sense, i'm not sure if you still struggle for it, but if there's a bit of it left you should be able to reason with me like in this way..

Jesus Christ came to this world in a different way , and it has been foretold in the old testament regarding Jesus’ birth—Isaiah 7:14: “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” Isaiah 9:6: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Micah 5:2: “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

Now the bold part simply means Jesus isn't just an ordinary person born from man, he has the world to save and leave behind his legacy forever till his second coming.

Now these pastors or MOGs are just humans in which they ain't perfect, no , not one is. So if Miracles are done by them in some certain place and time programmed by God with the Mercy of Jesus Christ then we give God the Glory. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Another thing is this no pastor or MOG will die for his household not to talk of the community for the sake of sins committed, do you know why ? Because they are humans not Christ.

Matthew 24:5 ''For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.'' according to what he's done or doing , has he deceived any ? I mean Pastor kumuyi himself, has he ? No.

To your post on advert.. He didn't advertise his miracles , i wasn't at the camp ground this year, but according to those who attended they said he was preaching/talking on 'progressive faith' and he shared with the congregation what faith can do in their lives. From a distance , miles ahead , anywhere in the world you are , with faith you can move mountains.

Again about Boko haram , at this present world and time whereby it has been foretold in the old and new testament that nations will rise against nations , there will be famine , different kind of diseases and sicknesses will emerge from the pit of hell and we've been seeing signs and experiencing them all. To your foolishness , it is your type that would say , why can't the pastors or MOG's go over there and pray for war to end in Libya? or heal all sicknesses in sierra leonine? and diseases ? so that the word of God won't come through?

I'm sure when the Anti- Christ shows up himself to perform wonders and miracles you would be easily be deceived by him. I'm sure of it. I haven't judge you bro. We are made for Heaven not Hell !
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
asalimpo:

we will get there,to a higher place. PhD+.
Faith is as vast and infinite as God himself,nobody knows it all.
But for d sceptics and unbelievers you guyz still hav a long way to go

something that is said to be as simple as a mustard seed.. the pharisees and Sadducee continue to develop false theologies to embed their false doctrines and Christians have been digesting it since the death of christ.. na wa to una sef
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2014
Riclord001:

'can u tell me where he send someone away...?' that supposes that d person or people were following him... following him indicates belief in his acts which translates to faith... u cant follow some1 u dont belive in(religiously) now, let me ask u, d Jesus heal all the Jews during his earthly reign? how abt d lame man at d beautiful gates? my point is, there are people who didnt catch d miracle because of faithless, but there wasnt a faithful person who needed healing and didnt get it.... faith, therefore remains d pivot of Kumuyi's discussion when d subject of healing is brot up.

Of all the thousands fed, they all had faith huh? The point is, Jesus' healings were not dependent on the faith of the person involved.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2014
kristen12:

Use your head to get find out. The definition is there to make it easier for you

You are slyly dodging the question. Cos you know u are caught in your own web. U said it is faith that is required first, not belief. This is impossible. You can never have faith in something you don't believe in.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2014
Poznan:

You are slyly dodging the question. Cos you know u are caught in your own web. U said it is faith that is required first, not belief. This is impossible. You can never have faith in something you don't believe in.
I said so Gimme the link
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by akoaki(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Best Liar of the year.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dyabman(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
akoaki:
Best Liar of the year.

What are you, Saint or Baastardo !! ? Lol
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Go back to page 0 and reconcile ur previous chats. It can help.

kristen12:

I said so Gimme the link
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by bigtt76(f): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
And you too grin
Jarizod:
god go punish u idiot
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Riclord001(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Poznan:

Of all the thousands fed, they all had faith huh? The point is, Jesus' healings were not dependent on the faith of the person involved.
and they were not independent of it either
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
jlounge:
Life is tough for the blind. Your likes actually feel dignified while drowning in ignorance

Ignorance? he cured ebola? why doesn't he go to Liberia and cure the thousands being wasted away by this disease? or the Liberians are not worthy of his divine cure? you really ought to grow up undecided undecided undecided
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Riclord001:

and they were not independent of it either

They, one and all had faith?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
bigtt76:
And you too grin
idiota..I seriously hate it when ppl talk ill of men of God,no matter ur religion u shouldn't insult other ppl's belief..Am sure d man of God didn't mean it d way d op said it
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Poznan:
Go back to page 0 and reconcile ur previous chats. It can help.

I never said so. Maybe you should quote the post
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by rutibaby(f): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=nora544 post=29130267]

Nigerian Pastors are good in telling lies to their brainwashed followers.

No one of this miracel pastors go to this ebola countries no one all stay at home to keep safe.

why this nigerian peacekeeper who has ebola must be flown to europa to heal him please forget all this miracles they are not tru they are only there that people give out their hard earned money to this money loving gospel selling businessman.

What happen with the wife of this pastor she dies

Shut up. He prayed 4 her over d phone & She received her miracle. If ur pastor lies. My pastor don't. If u don't believe ur pastor y don't u change 2 another church. I strongly believe d testimony. Back off.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by nora544: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=rutibaby post=29210328][/quote]

Shut up. He prayed 4 her over d phone & She received her miracle. If ur pastor lies. My pastor don't. If u don't believe ur pastor y don't u change 2 another church. I strongly believe d testimony. Back off.

Than he should fly to this countries but speaking from nigeria is very easy what has he done to help this people nothing and I can tell you more people die because they believe that prayer will heal, my daughter was there for 6 month so shut up you now nothing.

you are a brainwashed follower not more.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by rutibaby(f): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
nora544:

Than he should fly to this countries but speaking from nigeria is very easy what has he done to help this people nothing and I can tell you more people die because they believe that prayer will heal, my daughter was there for 6 month so shut up you now nothing.

you are a brainwashed follower not more.
Wow. I'm so happy dat I'm not been brainwashed by a fake pastor. U pray 4 ur daughter. Did I tell u dat he is looking 4 Ebola victims 2 pray 4? I think some1 is faithless. mind ur church, ask ur pastor 2 pray 4 ur daughter. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.