Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (29499 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Why can he not heal the other thousand victims of Ebola ??

Just say the truth, you are a Worshipper of Kumuyi not God.

And what's with the boast about 'holiness personified ' ? Only God is holy , stop this blasphemy !!!!
...the victim had faith and WENT TO HIM.....if Kumuyi goes looking for the victim you'll say he's seeking attention won't you?

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lexusgs430:
With all this spiritual powers, abi nah prowess. Can't this prayer, heal Nigeria of this cancerous tumour, called corruption ?
nah...not possible bro
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by DaBullIT(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=20pt]Yes , while you have stated what you think , I'm stating mine

I think this is another way to boost traffic and gather more followers

Jesus healed and said don't tell people

Jesus never said for example I healed someone a few days ago

Why not ask God to change the heart of evil doers and clamp down on boko haram sponsors ?

What's the use of pastors if Nigeria is in a constant state of fear and turmoil ?

Quote me to insult me o ye blind followers for I have spoken my mind [/size]
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dagoma:
The Greatest Liar of 2014!
smh...remember,man of God
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Judas2013:
We all know Kumuyi is an ASSSSHOLE
smh...and you're ?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Judas2013:

Firstly God doesn't exist. Secondly the man is a retard who should be in a mental institute.
really nigga?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Judas2013:

From experience,I know Kumuyi is a retard.
nigga...tell us abt the experience... we're waiting
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
...the victim had faith and WENT TO HIM.....if Kumuyi goes looking for the victim you'll say he's seeking attention won't you?

Jesus went looking for victims, he did not wait for victims to come to him , lol.

You guys are jokers, so sad.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by JustCurious: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
nora544:

Nigerian Pastors are good in telling lies to their brainwashed followers.

No one of this miracel pastors go to this ebola countries no one all stay at home to keep safe.

why this nigerian peacekeeper who has ebola must be flown to europa to heal him please forget all this miracles they are not tru they are only there that people give out their hard earned money to this money loving gospel selling businessman.

What happen with the wife of this pastor she dies of cancer and he cannot heal her! think about this.

There is absolutely nothing to think about. God said, He will have mercy upon whom He will Have mercy... This is indisputable. God decides whom He blesses, regardless. Your post reminds me of the late CAC Pastor, a blind evangelist whom God used as an instrument to bring others to the kingdom. Interestingly, many blind people regained their sights through him....but, he remained blind till death. Do you want to think about this, too? Google him, Pastor T.O Obadare. smiley

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Switcommy:
hmmmmm..one thing I have come to realize is that we still have scribes and pharisees in our present generation. whatever u do they must criticize u.
as a man of God if ure not criticize by d world. den ure not a man of God.
so ma daddy in the lord carry on its one of those things u must face as a Christian.
URE A REAL MAN OF GOD EVEN THE ONES THAT ARE CRITICIZING U KNOWS THAT.
gidi gbam
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
voltron:

God lets BOKO haram rape Chibok girls and kill children and babies under the age of 12 and mothers and old men.. sure God cares, he just wants to have a look at their faces as they die.. grin grin angry
still doesn't justify the fact that he doesn't care...do yoy know the story of job?....if not go read on it...its similar
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by nora544: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
JustCurious:

There is absolutely nothing to think about. God said, He will have mercy upon whom He will Have mercy... This is indisputable. God decides whom He blesses, regardless. Your post reminds me of the late CAC Pastor, a blind evangelist whom God used as an instrument to bring others to the kingdom. Interestingly, many blind people regained their sights through him....but, he remained blind till death. Do you want to think about this, too? Google him, Pastor T.O Obadare. smiley

I know about him but he was burried with a coffin from gold what a waist of money.

there is no evidence that he healed one person!

all are the stories pastors tell!

He was no evangelist he was a blind man who knows the bible not more there are no evangelist in this time.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
DaBullIT:
[size=20pt]Yes , while you have stated what you think , I'm stating mine

I think this is another way to boost traffic and gather more followers

Jesus healed and said don't tell people

Jesus never said for example I healed someone a few days ago

Why not ask God to change the heart of evil doers and clamp down on boko haram sponsors ?

What's the use of pastors if Nigeria is in a constant state of fear and turmoil ?

Quote me to insult me o ye blind followers for I have spoken my mind [/size]
you've spoken with wisdom... buh pastors can't solve everything when they are not God.. the issue of advert is not wrong too...if no one knows the effect of yr product,will they buy it...no...he simply used that to teach on faith...if it attracts More souls to God...it aint no sin...buh once more....you've spoken like a true gentleman
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Weah96: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
More anecdotes from the people of God. Meanwhile, the world is slowly falling apart at the seams. If you believe this nonsense, then may Jesus call you to heaven before Christmas day. As you may know there's only one way to get to heaven and its through the soil.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
still doesn't justify the fact that he doesn't care...do yoy know the story of job?....if not go read on it...its similar

The Story of Job is most balls-grabbing ego-blowing teenage behavior I have ever heard.. Satan comes and makes a bet with God and instead of God to let it slide he decides his over-bloated ego was at stake, kills the family of an innocent man and ravages his livestock, just to prove the devil wrong.. OMFG!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Weah96: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
voltron:

The Story of Job is most balls-grabbing ego-blowing teenage behavior I have ever heard.. Satan comes and makes a bet with God and instead of God to let it slide he decides his over-bloated ego was at stake, kills the family of an innocent man and ravages his livestock, just to prove the devil wrong.. OMFG!! angry angry

But...but...but... didn't you read the part where God gave him a NEW family with NEW children?

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Jesus went looking for victims, he did not wait for victims to come to him , lol.

You guys are jokers, so sad.
the lady with issue of blood WENT LOOKING for jesus... the blind man heared that jesus was passing and CALLED HIS NAME..you still think otherwise?

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Weah96:

But...but...but... didn't you read the part where God gave him a NEW family with NEW children?

all over a bet? Christians rank it as high as the death of Christ in the league of examples of God's love.. i can never figure out the reasoning
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
pacifique:

No wonder you are 'Judas' cry
And where did JUDAS end his life? Hell i presume.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by femijck(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
pastor kumuyi.. ..is heavenly minded.. ...and will never give glory to himself for any reason.. ..he's not after recognition or compensation .. ...he prayed and his father answered..

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Weah96:

plus new livestocks tho....multiplied in folds of what he once had
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by DaBullIT(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
you've spoken with wisdom... buh pastors can't solve everything when they are not God.. the issue of advert is not wrong too...if no one knows the effect of yr product,will they buy it...no...he simply used that to teach on faith...if it attracts More souls to God...it aint no sin...buh once more....you've spoken like a true gentleman

Thank you for the kind quote, i was expecting the slegde hammer and thunder strike kind of response grin which would not have stopped me for stating the truth as i see it anyways

If pastors can pray and a virus like ebola can die, they should be able to pray that God change the heart of oppressors and let them see the light

And why advertise if its not to make profit in which case, its not the profit of souls for God , its for the Nairas and Dollars , Jesus said i am going , leaving the world for you , win more souls for me, less than 1 percent now preach about salvation of soul, they preach magic , miracles and get money fast .

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:

Why can he not heal all the sicknesses in his church or even locality ??
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
the lady with issue of blood WENT LOOKING for jesus... the blind man heared that jesus was passing and CALLED HIS NAME..you still think otherwise?

wrong.

Jesus went out and they met him, they did not go to where he was.

Besides, in the majority of cases Jesus was on the offensive doing good to ALL men. Read Acts 10:3 and Matthew 9:35.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
voltron:

ego you say?...we've all got ego...if your pops slaps you for destroying something of his worth of high value...do you expect him to say sorry....hell no!..he curses you more sef..thats ego for humans...God's own has got to be higher cause he's far more higher than us and can reinstall all that was lost...so he taking a bet doesn't make him any lesser...he returned all what job lost in folds...if i broke yr tecno m3 fr instance and got u a s4..would you stick to the m3...No for sure
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
lakesider:
this theif need to go place his hand on ebola patients head in Liberia .
You called tha MoG a thief? So, what are you? Even, you dare not call me an "ordinary" person a thief and i wont see to your downfall not to mention a MoG. You are really in a gall of bitterness. Remember: touch not my ANOINTED and do my prophets no harm says the Bible.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Weah96: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
plus new livestocks tho....multiplied in folds of what he once had

Livestock can be replaced, but you don't kill a man's 5 or 6 children and then give him new children. That's wickedness. I remember a story in the media a few years ago when armed robbers in Boston entered the home of a physician while he was away at work, tied up his two teenage girls, shot the mother in the head and then shot the girls. I tried to imagine how the guy must have felt when he got the call at work, and I couldn't. But I knew one thing for a fact. No amount of NEW family members will make him erase the absolutely horrific event from his memory.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
DaBullIT:

Thank you for the kind quote, i was expecting the slegde hammer and thunder strike kind of response grin which would not have stopped me for stating the truth as i see it anyways

If pastors can pray and a virus like ebola can die, they should be able to pray that God change the heart of oppressors and let them see the light

And why advertise if its not to make profit in which case, its not the profit of souls for God , its for the Nairas and Dollars , Jesus said i am going , leaving the world for you , win more souls for me, less than 1 percent now preach about salvation of soul, they preach magic , miracles and get money fast .
have you seen kumuyi's compound.. mine is way bigger than it...am sure he's been praying for those oppressors buh the devil manipulation might be tight on them...kumuyi doesn't preach miracles mostly salvation with touches of healing to strengthen their faith...the offering he gets are devoted to building the dl schools and uni n campus n ofcourse church branches
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Why can he not heal all the sicknesses in his church or even locality ??
cause he aint God...only God can do that...if he did such ppl would take him as God and not as a pastor and worship him

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by obstead200(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

"Pastor" Kumuyi; what a sentimental title to give to a rogue
seun and other mods, I have warned u all to create the following icons under each post so that we can properly express our feelings towards some outrageous comments. the requested Icons are as follows:
1. "thunder fire u" icon
2. "slowpoke poster" icon
3. "madman talking" icon
4." i hate this comment" icon.

pls do the needful.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
synergycom19:
Some muslims always comments on purely christain topics with insults and bar christains from commenting on there's,what a cheating,robbery. Please equally bar muslims from commenting on christain topics and issues,to ensure Justice and Fairness
Seun see to this issue please. And pls, call your moderators to order. They are going beyong their range. You can just imagine what this lalasticla or whatever his name is has done with that stupid caption and false information he either copied from Linda ikeji blog or anyother blogs. Do we really have to seek attention(more LIKES and more SHARES) to cause rancour? Seun, you need to reshuffle your "cabinet". All your adviser(s) needs to be advised. I have seen countless "twist" stories on celebrity thread even when am a guest and now that am a member.

Call those MODs to Order.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

wrong.

Jesus went out and they met him, they did not go to where he was.

Besides, in the majority of cases Jesus was on the offensive doing good to ALL men. Read Acts 10:3 and Matthew 9:35.

he went out.. and they approached him.. he wasn't aware of the lady untill she touched his garment i think...and the blind man called his attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.