Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (29505 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dameastra(f): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Judas2013:

From experience,I know Kumuyi is a retard.

Smh.. one knows one. Not in agreement wit u tho
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Judas2013: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Bawsse:

Your father is a b.astard

hmmm typical christian
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by xtervaganza(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2014
speener:

And what the heck has the Fast or quick gospel gonna do for you in this country? Are your leaders not christians? What has religion done to the whole entire world than causing mayhem and violence? Don't you think the world would have been a more peaceful place without religion?
I'm a christian and I agree with you
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by fyxboss(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2014
I'm a deeper life member and i listened to dat mssg at the retreat, my pastor didn't say he healed the person... He said because of her faith,God healed her in that country and he was teaching us to have faith because to be sincere, faith is essential if prayer is to be answered and for those of u insulting and castigating pastor Kumuyi, i pity u ooo... You are drawing down the wrath of God upon urselves because this man is different from the so called 'men of God' we have around... GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Riclord001:

should we not testify again because we are laden with problems? d pastor is doin his job... d immigration and customs officers should do theirs

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2014
fpeter:

exactly o my dear, i attended the retreat and was at the service when the pastor gave the testimony...He prayed
and God healed the woman, he emphasized that it was a simple act of faith....W.F Kumuyi is one man of God that
I have so much respect for,scandal free,Holiness personified,no double standards,sound doctrine and genuine passion
for Christ Jesus....
if you wanna know real men of God, study their health. since nineteen nineteez I knew this powerful man of God his ageing process is delayed.

I don't really know if the media person has evil intention . I respect this man of God so much.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by lakesider(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2014
this theif need to go place his hand on ebola patients head in Liberia .

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by fpeter(f): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2014
shadowgwalker:
if you wanna know real men of God, study their health. since nineteen nineteez I knew this powerful man of God his ageing process is delayed.

I don't really know if the media person has evil intention . I respect this man of God so much.

Same here, I knew him as a teenager...now i attended the retreat over the weekend and he still looked
the same,hardly any changes to his appearance...only God can do that for a man.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Originakalokalo(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2014
The least of the angels can heal a human being

ebola is not a problem for he who can give a new eye to some born witout one.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Originakalokalo(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2014
The least of the angels can heal a human being

ebola is not a problem for he who can give a new eye to some born witout one.

The problem wit humans is, no matter how spiritual we claim we are,
God is too powerful for us to comprehend its fullness of power.

Dat is why we misbehave atimes.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Ovacoma: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2014
God can do much more through His servants that call on Him in holiness and faith. This healing is just a tip of an iceberg of what God has done through this His servant. I have heard some incredible ones that many may find difficult to believe. It pays to serve God of heaven who made all things, and can do all things.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by synergycom19: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Some muslims always comments on purely christain topics with insults and bar christains from commenting on there's,what a cheating,robbery. Please equally bar muslims from commenting on christain topics and issues,to ensure Justice and Fairness
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by nora544: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2014
rutibaby:
I was in port Harcourt camp ground, I heard it & so many of us jumped up wit joy. He gave dat testimony during d night of special miracles on Saturday. He was encouraging us dat we can have practical & progressive faith in God.

He said he prayed & God healed d victim. It's real.

Nigerian Pastors are good in telling lies to their brainwashed followers.

No one of this miracel pastors go to this ebola countries no one all stay at home to keep safe.

why this nigerian peacekeeper who has ebola must be flown to europa to heal him please forget all this miracles they are not tru they are only there that people give out their hard earned money to this money loving gospel selling businessman.

What happen with the wife of this pastor she dies of cancer and he cannot heal her! think about this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by nationwide1(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2014
emmasege:
Pastor Kumuyi couldn't have said that he healed someone of a disease. The OP just twisted the report. For the records, I (though not a deeper lifer) know him not to be attention seeking like some others. He'd rather point people to Christ.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Riclord001:

should we not testify again because we are laden with problems? d pastor is doin his job... d immigration and customs officers should do theirs
I expect you to know the severity of ebola, the healing whatsoever shouldn't be publicized like this. it could endanger the lives of Nigerians. like you don't know what Africans can do? They could start migrating/sneaking into the country in search of help... talking of customs/immigration, do you think whatever they will do can help if ebola patients actually strt coming here? If you have been watching TV and seeing what ebola patients in Liberia etc go through, then you wouldnt make such comment...Even TB Joshua said explicitly that he cant cure ebola, why did he do that?

My dear, prevention is better than cure.... i'm a strong Christian and so not doubting if such miracle can occur but we have to be diplomatic not to endanger people's lives while seeking publicity ...

If the pastor in question feels he has the ability to cure ebola, then he should take the next available flight to sierra leone, Liberia or..... He doesnt need to inform us..

3 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2014
some MOGs have simply caved in to the corrupt mindset of the Pharisees and Sadducee.. opening their smelly gaff when Ebola has receded in Nigeria. soon they will be out with totally different sets of 2015 prophecies that the same God gave to all of them.. the End Times are truly here
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by nora544: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I expect you to know the severity of ebola, the healing whatsoever shouldn't be publicized like this. it could endanger the lives of Nigerians. like you don't know what Africans can do? They could start migrating/sneaking into the country in search of help... talking of customs/immigration, do you think whatever they will do can help if ebola patients actually strt coming here? If you have been watching TV and seeing what ebola patients in Liberia etc go through, then you wouldnt make such comment...Even TB Joshua said explicitly that he cant cure ebola, why did he do that?

My dear, prevention is better than cure.... i'm a strong Christian and so not doubting if such miracle can occur but we have to be diplomatic not to endanger people's lives while seeking publicity ...

If the pastor in question feels he has the ability to cure ebola, then he should take the next available flight to sierra leone, Liberia or..... He doesnt need to inform us..

10000 likes

God gave us a brain it is like the black death we had in europa some hundred years ago and now we have a medicine against it.
That is how Gods miracles work that scientiest will find a medicine so in 10 years ebola will be like malaria.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by shamecurls(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2014
engrtee:
Why didnt he touch the victim

roflmao!
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2014
fpeter:

Same here, I knew him as a teenager...now i was attended the retreat over the weekend and he still looked
the same,hardly any changes to his appearance...only God can do that for a man.
God will continue to bless him cos it's his kind that are still keeping this country standing.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

"Pastor" Kumuyi; what a sentimental title to give to a rogue
.... be careful with what u say concerning an anointed man of God... he was only telling people about what faith can do and nothing is much 4 God and that was when he was about to pray 4 miracle that he told them that coz I was there life...
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Haywhymido(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

what people gain 4rm deceiving dia follow human beings i really don't knw, maybe cheap popularity i guess. Out of hundreds victims na only one u fit heal?? Dis message is nt even 4rm d healed person, why didn't he let d world knw dat he healed a ebola victim when we r stil facing dis disease?? Atleast, if he let d world knw den, we can watch it live on tv hw he is healing dem naw.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2014
MarvellousGod:

, don't tempt the lord thy God, if the Ebola victims calls or comes 4 prayer he will pray 4 dem and Itz God that answers.. depending on ur faith... he doesn't have to seek 4 dem, dey have to seek 4 him coz d bible makes us to understand that we should ask and it shall b given unto us.. God's knws our needs but still wants us to ask... be careful with what u say 2 avoid punishment upon u... Thank u
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Haywhymido(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Ignatiusprince:
.... be careful with what u say concerning an anointed man of God... he was only telling people about what faith can do and nothing is much 4 God and that was when he was about to pray 4 miracle that he told them that coz I was there life...
yea, dia is nthin impossible 4 God to do. Jesus healed d leper man,blind man n odas, rise up d dead all in front of people. I guess dis man's miracle can only be done in secrecy abi?Wise up n stop being gullible

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by streetzdreamz(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
Liar! I don't know why Nigerian pastors find it easier to lie than tell the truth. Must he advertize/market his church this way? Why are they so desparate to convince people of the authencity of their so called healing power? I'd like to know the name of the person that was miracluosly healed. I think it's high time we start arresting these men of whatever.. His utterance can put Nigeria into danger,when Ebola victims starts invading this country in search of healing,don't be suprised.
yea right,we all are entitled to our different opinions bout issues,but dis freedom kinda makes some reason like kids,its nt a must u believe what he said thereby calling him a liar,but u so stewpid and foolish if u think Kumuyi is advertizing his church,I mean r u a Nigerian?of all churches in dis country d likes of deeper life,redeem,mfm needs no publicity whatsoever inorder to pull crowds,infact pple will tell u dey can't attend deeper life cuz of dia various strict doctrines,n u here coming up to say trash like d church is some soap opera,better grow up n quit seeing everyman of God as a potential thief and liar cuz of d bad eggs among em!!@topic today aint d first time pastor kumuyi will give instances about d folks he prays for o'er d phone in other countries n do get dia various healings,he only does dat to build up our faith n believe in d word of God,n nt in himself as he's just a tool in Gods hands,simple!!!y'al are so fast to castigate anybody that chose to help,be it politicians,celebrities,and pastors alike yet u'l never do anytin to help ur next neighbour.silly hypocrites.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:

dude watch yr mouth...he aint a rogue...how sure are you that he didn't pray for others just cause they don't have his digits doesn't mean he didn't pray for them....BTW.. HE DOESN'T LIE!
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Switcommy(f): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2014
hmmmmm..one thing I have come to realize is that we still have scribes and pharisees in our present generation. whatever u do they must criticize u.
as a man of God if ure not criticize by d world. den ure not a man of God.
so ma daddy in the lord carry on its one of those things u must face as a Christian.
URE A REAL MAN OF GOD EVEN THE ONES THAT ARE CRITICIZING U KNOWS THAT.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2014
engrtee:
Why didnt he touch the victim
did jesus touch Lazarus... did prophet Elisha touch naaman?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
and God allowed over six thousand people to perish of the same virus? Who is this lady? I'd like to meet her and have a word with her..grrrhh sad
six thousand people perishing doesn't mean that God doesn't care...he always have a reaaon for allowing such things to happen...during Noah period...more than 6000 died...didn't he have a reason....wat abt sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
please dearie,this isn't about testimonies. The fact is this:he lied.

And of course that lie was posted by someone here on NL.
how sure are you that he lied...if you're sure...how do you know that hw lied... you read a post,you didn't hear it frm his mouth.. there's a difference btwn passive and active reports
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
six thousand people perishing doesn't mean that God doesn't care...he always have a reaaon for allowing such things to happen...during Noah period...more than 6000 died...didn't he have a reason....wat abt sodom and Gomorrah?

God lets BOKO haram rape Chibok girls and kill children and babies under the age of 12 and mothers and old men.. sure God cares, he just wants to have a look at their faces as they die.. grin grin angry
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by barnabas91: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
AutosBay:
Story for the Gods.
ℓ pirry u
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Boss13:
Can these men stop these nonsense. It is getting out of hand. I cannot believe this man at his old age would be meddling in such behavior
what are you saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.