Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (29508 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by DaBullIT(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
have you seen kumuyi's compound.. mine is way bigger than it...am sure he's been praying for those oppressors buh the devil manipulation might be tight on them...kumuyi doesn't preach miracles mostly salvation with touches of healing to strengthen their faith...the offering he gets are devoted to building the dl schools and uni n campus n ofcourse church branches

I agree with you , but you said his compound as if it's just that one compound/

while i agree he's doing better than others i read about 1B earmarked for Anchor university
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by hahn(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Do they have faith??

they didnt need faith before getting infected with ebola but they need faith to get healed? bruh undecided
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
So which comes before the other? Believe or Faith?

kristen12:

be·lieve/bəˈlēv/
verb
accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.
hold (something) as an opinion; think or suppose.

Faith is defined as confidence or trust in a being, object, living organism, deity, view, or in the doctrines or teachings of a religion, as well as confidence based on some degree of warrant
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Weah96:

Livestock can be replaced, but you don't kill a man's 5 or 6 children and then give him new children. That's wickedness. I remember a story in the media a few years ago when armed robbers in Boston entered the home of a physician while he was away at work, tied up his two teenage girls, shot the mother in the head and then shot the girls. I tried to imagine how the guy must have felt when he got the call at work, and I couldn't. But I knew one thing for a fact. No amount of NEW family members will make him erase the absolutely horrific event from his memory.
quite correct...well he gave them to him in the first place and can take back anytime...losing kids are hurtful true... at least they got replaced and happiness returned...
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
DaBullIT:

I agree with you , but you said his compound as if it's just that one compound/

while i agree he's doing better than others i read about 1B earmarked for Anchor university
IB earmarked in what way?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
what are you saying
That is what they called GIBBERISH
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
wheezyoung:
ego you say?...we've all got ego...if your pops slaps you for destroying something of his worth of high value...do you expect him to say sorry....hell no!..he curses you more sef..thats ego for humans...God's own has got to be higher cause he's far more higher than us and can reinstall all that was lost...so he taking a bet doesn't make him any lesser...he returned all what job lost in folds...if i broke yr tecno m3 fr instance and got u a s4..would you stick to the m3...No for sure

why do you keep missing the point. it was a needless bet that required no face-saving or higher purpose or cause. shows you God is susceptible to the same sprit that brought down Lucifer. Plain n Simple. let me ask you. if you had a job wife n 2 children you brought up and God says to Boko Haram. kill dis nigga kids and he wont turn muslim. rape his wife and drown her after burning his house and sodomizing him. all over a let's meet cabash. even if he gave you virgin wives and 30 kids with a mansion. would you forget the pain and memory of your dead family? won't youbask that paining question.. WTF Man!!? WTF
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Riclord001:

there was faith, it may not have bin vocalized by d woman, but her acts(her non-verbal support) of d prophet's action is a pointer to this faith... in christendom, we call it UNSPOKEN faith...

Abiaaa!! Of all the multitude Jesus healed, can you tell me of an instance he sent someone away unhealed 'cos the person had no faith'? If no, what does this mean. And in a similar development, u mentioned that faith, not believing, that is a requirement for healing. Please, which one comes before the other?

3 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by just2simple: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Shut up!!! If ur prayer is that effective,why didnt u pray 4 Ebola dead bones 2 come back 2 lif?

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Jesus went looking for victims, he did not wait for victims to come to him , lol.

You guys are jokers, so sad.
Dont you know what the Bible call your kind: SADDUCEES from the word SAD U SEE. Stop being a SAD ist
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkie14:

Dont you know what the Bible call your kind: SADDUCEES from the word SAD U SEE. Stop being a [b]SAD[/b]ist

grin
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Weah96:
More anecdotes from the people of God. Meanwhile, the world is slowly falling apart at the seams. If you believe this nonsense, then may Jesus call you to heaven before Christmas day. As you may know there's only one way to get to heaven and its through the soil.
The ONLY way i know is through JESUS and not through that your own soil. And if it's death you are referring to, then you greatly err because my B asic I nstructions B efore L eaving E arth tells me not only of death but of Rapture. So that is fallacy on your part.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
How come these MOG's prayers never gets to heal Nigeria or even solve just one of Nigerias numerous problems? WHY WHY WHY

I always pray to God and he answers me and im no MOG and I don't advertise what I have done for others.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Weah96: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkie14:
The ONLY way i know is through JESUS and not through that your own soil. And if it's death you are referring to, then you greatly err because my B asic I nstructions B efore L eaving E arth tells me not only of death but of Rapture. So that is fallacy on your part.

Oh, that's right, the rapture, when a mother of young children may be suddenly whisked away leaving the toddlers to fend for themselves. Or a husband and wife may be resting in bed, when the husband will instantly disappear leaving the wife and all of his responsibility behind.

One of your brothers just told me that the bible must be believed BEFORE it is UNDERSTOOD. I now see why.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
byrron:
How come these MOG's prayers never gets to heal Nigeria or even solve just one of Nigerias numerous problems? WHY WHY WHY
Because they are not GOD. They are just vessels and pencil in the hand of the Creator. And stop lamenting about MoG. What have you done to solve the problem in your Family, not even your community not to talk of the country. Stop blaming MoG when you know you and i are also contributing to either the failure or success of Nigeria. MoG are not your problem, so why taking panadol on someone else headache.

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by wheezyoung(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
voltron:

why do you keep missing the point. it was a needless bet that required no face-saving or higher purpose or cause. shows you God is susceptible to the same sprit that brought down Lucifer. Plain n Simple. let me ask you. if you had a job wife n 2 children you brought up and God says to Boko Haram. kill dis nigga kids and he wont turn muslim. rape his wife and drown her after burning his house and sodomizing him. all over a let's meet cabash. even if he gave you virgin wives and 30 kids with a mansion. would you forget the pain and memory of your dead family? won't youbask that paining question.. WTF Man!!? WTF
we all would ask..buh he can take the pain away
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
just2simple:
Shut up!!! If ur prayer is that effective,why didnt u pray 4 Ebola dead bones 2 come back 2 lif?
Just like the way you pray for your neighbour to get healed. Just like the way you pray for that woman you called witch. Just like the way you pray for those people in the hospital right? Typical HYPOCRITE
Go and check your life before God. I presume you are in a gall of bitterness.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dyabman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
byrron:

Frustrated one, there are literally hundreds of accounts of miraculous healings today among countless Christians but these are at the discretion of God alone. God miraculously heals some while choosing not to heal others for His divine purpose. No one would accuse the apostle Paul of having a
weak faith, yet God refused to heal him after he asked three times. In God’s higher wisdom, He knows who and what to heal and what is best for the believer in choosing not to heal
someone. Yes, miracles still happen, but they are not at the direction or discretion of believers but a decision of God alone. He does heal through petitions of prayers but there are times when His answer is no because He has a higher
purpose in mind. Our sufferings and afflictions work out a purpose that we may not be able to understand at this
time Read Romans 8.

I was born in deepr life but I respect every other men of God including him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkie14:

Because they are not GOD. They are just vessels and pencil in the hand of the Creator. And stop lamenting about MoG. What have you done to solve the problem in your Family, not even your community not to talk of the country. Stop blaming MoG when you know you and i are worse than infidel. MoG are not your problem, so why taking panadol on someone else headache.

Im not lamenting and with all sense of humility and modesty, my family is a 100% better of than yours and I thank God for his blessings.

Now can u provide a more rational response to my earlier question? If u can't then back off.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by holajeedayy: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
this is man of God I still respect Nt hustlers that ll almost look lyk chris brown in charrcter...at less he deserv my respect I no he can lie abt DAT and he does t collect money b4 he heals ....we nigerian know thru oooooo
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
byrron:

Im not lamenting and with all sense of humility and modesty, my family is a 100% better of than yours and I thank God for his blessings.

Now can u provide a more rational response to my earlier question? If u can't then back off.
What shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world(wealth,riches,material things and mudane things) and loses his soul?. Well, i've seen your type: the EGOish before. And bro, i will liken that your word and concluded it like this: THE CHILD THAT DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE WILL CALL A VEGETABLE A WEED.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by folabisi07(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
All thanks to God!!! coolAll thanks to God!!!
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by ebukaOtika(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Did Lazarus have Faith when Jesus raised him from the dead.

WHAT A MIGHTY QUESTION to be studied and argued thoroughly but can only be understood by the Help of God through the Instrumentality of the Holy Spirit in our Lord Jesus Christ....
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebukaOtika:

WHAT A MIGHTY QUESTION to be studied and argued thoroughly but can only be understood by the Help of God through the Instrumentality of the Holy Spirit in our Lord Jesus Christ....
Answer to the question above tell if the Holy Spirit is doing a Miracle or Evil spirit performing a counterfeit.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Weah96: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lazarus didn't bother to write a book about what he witnessed? Didn't he talk to his mother, his auntie, or his cousin? No one came up to him with questions? SMFH.

Jesus was crucified, over 300 dead bodies woke up in the cemeteries around the execution site and began entering various marketplaces. To this date, we still don't know what happened to those people. Everyone kept quiet. Even the Romans didn't bring them in for questioning. Do I look like boo boo the fool to you?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
dyabman:

Frustrated one, there are literally hundreds of accounts of miraculous healings today among countless Christians but these are at the discretion of God alone. God miraculously heals some while choosing not to heal others for His divine purpose. No one would accuse the apostle Paul of having a
weak faith, yet God refused to heal him after he asked three times. In God’s higher wisdom, He knows who and what to heal and what is best for the believer in choosing not to heal
someone. Yes, miracles still happen, but they are not at the direction or discretion of believers but a decision of God alone. He does heal through petitions of prayers but there are times when His answer is no because He has a higher
purpose in mind. Our sufferings and afflictions work out a purpose that we may not be able to understand at this
time Read Romans 8.

I was born in deepr life but I respect every other men of God including him.

From ur response its obvious u are among the fake fanatical gullible wannabe xtians whom jesus was referring to in Matthew 7:20-23.

Go and read that scripture and see how u and ur co- wokers are fulfilling that scripture.

Christ healed lots of people and also resurrected the dead same as his disciples back then but nvr was it recorded in the bible were they advertised what they did nor seek for glory rather it was those that benefited from such miracles that went about spreading the goodnews and not the one's that performed the miracles.

why do some of u fanatics that claims to be Christians gets so bitter when it comes to issues concerning ur demi gods tagged mogs whom u idolize which is another form of idolatry.

Address the issue, attacking me puts u on the same mental state of mind as boko haram because its the same ideology just that one has now started throwing bombs here and there.

Even christ questioned certain things the teachers in the synagogue was doing during his days and im sure if u had existed in that generation u would have been among the brainwashed gullible faithfuls that would have joined in accusing him of blasphemy.

Ur type of Christianity with bitterness is exactly the type that fulfills the scripture above.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
jolamat:

I would like u to understand that the media reported the news to their own taste of mind, not how the man of God gave the testimony. that shows how inexperienced the media seems to degenerate

It can't just be fine tuned to their taste, he must have said something related to some extent. So in other words, Hw shld just do what I said in my earlier comment.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkie14:

What shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world(wealth,riches,material things and mudane things) and loses his soul?. Well, i've seen your type: the EGOish before. And bro, i will liken that your word and concluded it like this: THE CHILD THAT DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE WILL CALL A VEGETABLE A WEED.

I asked a question but u chose to bring in my family into it rather than providing answers for my question.
I have now address the issues u raised about my family by letting u know that they are better off than ur sorry self and now u are accusing me of being egocentric?

What do u want me to do? U failed to address the issue and brought in family matter into it and u still want to blame me for ur failed thought processes?

Can u now go back to the main issue and address the question I asked?

Ur demi god mog should stop all these ego tripping and advertorials.

He is already reaping his reward according to Matthew 6:5 ( that verse addresses the issue in question).

Im not a one chance Christian brainwashed by mog's ok.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by oladele97: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baba stop lying, this is one of the problem. We are facing in this country.....this is how TB Josua fooled himself till he was disgraced
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
oladele97:
Baba stop lying, this is one of the problem. We are facing in this country.....this is how TB Josua fooled himself till he was disgraced

Be rest assured that their fanatic gullible disciples will attack u for attempting to demystify their gods the mog's.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
byrron:

I asked a question but u chose to bring in my family into it rather than providing answers for my question.
Have you forgotten that a church is like a family meeting where the head of the family talks to every member? And to your claim as why i brought in your family, i think you are taking it personal. Am just drawing a picture as to your lamentation(sorry if you dislike that) on why MoG haven't solve the problem facing Nigeria. So, i come down to family level, and ask if you have solve your own family issue not to talk of your community. The problem of these days are from bad parenting and pls dont think am using you as an example. Am just drawing the line with your arguement and those MoG you sees as the Major problem of Nigeria. And dont forget i used myself also cox am not exempted because NONE can say her/his family issue are "bed of roses". Don't take it personal.
I have now address the issues u raised about my family by letting u know that they are better off than ur sorry self and now u are accusing me of being egocentric?
That's the spirit again. With due respect, i could have go all-out on you if not for the fact that as brethren, we need to keep our calm. And BTW, am not saying you are Egocentric but your statement shows you are. And bro, it's only a child that hasn't left his father farm that says his father has the largest farmland

What do u want me to do? U failed to address the issue and brought in family matter into it and u still want to blame me for ur failed thought processes?
Just to accept the fact that Pastors(God-called or Belly-called) are not Nigeria problem. Don't single them out because you would be removing the log(of wood) in others people eyes, when you got a beam in your own eyes. We are ALL contributing to the problem of Nigeria and please enough of those lamentation(bible has done that for you grin).

Can u now go back to the main issue and address the question I asked?
I have already answer your question bro in my other posts.

Ur demi god mog
Are you saying am worshipping MoG or what are you insinuating?
should stop all these ego tripping and advertorials.
And to draw an ounce from your word, i think you need to understand abit what ADVERTORIAL and EGO really mean. Is like you are accussing him of "showing-off". Did he really need that to get attention. And my brother, he doesn't need any advert to make him popular, he is already popular,famous and reknowned, so what can Nairaland advert contribute to his popularity. And besides, he doesnt brought that onto Nairaland, someone else did. He didn't went on air to spew that "miracle" out. And from what some of his church members has being saying since 1st page comment, what i read is that "he was talking to them on what FAITH can do". so bro, sorry if you mis-interpret my submission. #Peace

He is already reaping his reward according to Matthew 6:5 ( that verse addresses the issue in question).
And i think you are God to judge him right? If i am to rephrase your statement it would look like: He is a Pharisee(always showing off). grin bro, you need to examine your life if you are still in the faith. I just dont get you, he didnt publicised that in the dailies or went on air to say that, he was using that as an illustration according to what the members are saying here, so why using a panadol on another man-s headache? Pls check your life well.

Im not a one chance Christian brainwashed by mog's ok.
hmm...... Oga ooo. You know you just exhibit "an Holier-than-thou-attitude". You are claiming you aint worshipping MoG but accussing some else of that. You are like the parable Jesus give concerning the man and the pharisee that went up to the temple to pray with one justifying himself and condemning the other. Change pls my Brother.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Jerrykidz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
lalasticlala:
. Pastor Kumuyi said he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country

Over the weekend, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi revealed how his prayer healed an Ebola patient in one of the Ebola infested countries.

Speaking at the National Deeper Life December Retreat, the man of God said he would not disclose the name of the country where his prayer healed the patient.

According to him, he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country.

. Hear him “The National Overseer of that country had told me of how a woman was struck down with Ebola and was being isolated in a certain location in the country, so I asked him to give her my number. When the woman called me on phone, I prayed a simple prayer of faith for her, and days later called to tell me that the woman was healed of Ebola immediately after the prayer.”

He said a test was conducted on the woman and it was discovered that she no longer has Ebola and was discharged from the quarantined centre, telling the congregation that if God could answer the prayer on phone, then he would do more when they see him physically at the Retreat.

source: http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/22/prayers-healed-ebola-victim-kumuyi/
@op Stop confusing pple. I was there during d December retreat @ ib. He said it like a testimony that he prayed 4 her via mobile & by d grace of God she was healed . Don't post something dat would cause confusion If u arent sure. When did he say he healed her? pple sha undecided
lalasticlala:
. Pastor Kumuyi said he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country

Over the weekend, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi revealed how his prayer healed an Ebola patient in one of the Ebola infested countries.

Speaking at the National Deeper Life December Retreat, the man of God said he would not disclose the name of the country where his prayer healed the patient.

According to him, he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country.

. Hear him “The National Overseer of that country had told me of how a woman was struck down with Ebola and was being isolated in a certain location in the country, so I asked him to give her my number. When the woman called me on phone, I prayed a simple prayer of faith for her, and days later called to tell me that the woman was healed of Ebola immediately after the prayer.”

He said a test was conducted on the woman and it was discovered that she no longer has Ebola and was discharged from the quarantined centre, telling the congregation that if God could answer the prayer on phone, then he would do more when they see him physically at the Retreat.

source: http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/22/prayers-healed-ebola-victim-kumuyi/
@op Stop confusing pple. I was there during d December retreat @ ib. He said it like a testimony that he prayed 4 her via mobile & by d grace of God she was healed . Don't post something dat would cause confusion If u arent sure. When did he say he healed her? pple sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.