Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (29498 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by nerodenero: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Fake pastors have really dealt a big blow on the church such that it is almost difficult to ascertain which pastor is truly serving God.This is the tool the devil is using in this period.

I am certain that the gate of hell can't prevail as He is still God.

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

be·lieve/bəˈlēv/
verb
accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.
hold (something) as an opinion; think or suppose.

Faith is defined as confidence or trust in a being, object, living organism, deity, view, or in the doctrines or teachings of a religion, as well as confidence based on some degree of warrant
Dats brilliant!! So what then is Trust?

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2014
The fumble don begin. Enter locations where there are dislocated people and pray for them to be healed and quit saying this trash

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by okiezman(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:
The topic was about faith.
He was giving an example of progressive faith just to make people's faith strong that is why he talked about the lady, she had faith that she'll be healed that is why she called him on phone and he prayed a simple prayer as usual and she got healed
God healed the lady through him.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by alabiyemmy(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2014
engrtee:
Why didnt he touch the victim

Sometimes i wonder if people do have a brain.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
The Scripture disagree with u dearest "Who is he,sir,that i may believe in him" John 9:36 (dats after the Healing)
the Bible wants you to believe in his prophets.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by bigtt76(f): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2014
What's he waiting for? He should be on the next flight to Liberia or Sierra Leone naaa undecided #mtscheeeeeeew... Where was he when we had nurses and doctors dying? People shaa

3 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by speener(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
This is why the Gospel is retarded in this ap country Nigeria.
And what the heck has the Fast or quick gospel gonna do for you in this country? Are your leaders not christians? What has religion done to the whole entire world than causing mayhem and violence? Don't you think the world would have been a more peaceful place without religion?

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by EdwinOse: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
God be praised but ebola patients should not be brought into Nigeria for prayers o. I no fit shout.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Riclord001(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

"Pastor" Kumuyi; what a sentimental title to give to a rogue
we need evidence from u first
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Someone should caution this man before ebola patients start coming/sneaking into Nigeria for treatment thereby exposing Nigerians to ebola again.....

What a stupid comment to make at a time when ebola patients are frustrated and seriously looking for help, I pray this comment of his doesn't cost Nigeria anything. ... mtcheeeeww

Riclord001:

should we not testify again because we are laden with problems? d pastor is doin his job... d immigration and customs officers should do theirs
I expect you to know the severity of ebola, the healing whatsoever shouldn't be publicized like this. it could endanger the lives of Nigerians. like you don't know what Africans can do? They could start migrating/sneaking into the country in search of help... talking of customs/immigration, do you think whatever they will do can help if ebola patients actually strt coming here? If you have been watching TV and seeing what ebola patients in Liberia etc go through, then you wouldnt make such comment...Even TB Joshua said explicitly that he cant cure ebola, why did he do that?

My dear, prevention is better than cure.... i'm a strong Christian and so not doubting if such miracle can occur but we have to be diplomatic not to endanger people's lives while seeking publicity ...

If the pastor in question feels he has the ability to cure ebola, then he should take the next available flight to sierra leone, Liberia or..... He doesnt need to inform us..

Nobody should quote me again please

10 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Moblord(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2014
end time tinz.. you've received your reward here on earth
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Amhappy(f): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2014
For with God Nothing is impossible
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by haibe(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Believing in someone is different from having faith in something
u av won the argument already jare, don't mind him.

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Riclord001(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Did Lazarus have Faith when Jesus raised him from the dead.
is Lazarus case peculiar to all?
did a dead man need to have faith?
did his sistas not reflect d faith Jesus needed?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by usbcable(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Someone should caution this man before ebola patients start coming/sneaking into Nigeria for treatment thereby exposing Nigerians to ebola again.....
What a stupid comment to make at a time when ebola patients are frustrated and seriously looking for help, I pray this comment of his doesn't cost Nigeria anything. ... mtcheeeeww

Nigerian Pastors!!!!
Please dont let Ebola victims come rushing to Nogeria all in the name of your miracle healings.

Kindly go setup camp in those countries and not here in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by jolamat(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Thank YOu, see how it was framed, The Man of God doesn't says it the way the media reported it. I think the media needs to report things well. I heard the sermon, he humbly point to How God touched the woman, and not that he said How his prayer healed an ebola victim

shadowgwalker:
mumu media report. . . is it the man of God that healed her or God?
do you expect me to believe that thé Deeper Life founder said he 'healed' the woman?

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Riclord001(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2014
MarvellousGod:

should we not testify again because we are laden with problems? d pastor is doin his job... d immigration and customs officers should do theirs

3 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Riclord001:

is Lazarus case peculiar to all?
did a dead man need to have faith?
did his sistas not reflect d faith Jesus needed?
What about the widow's son who was dead? Did the widow show Faith?

4 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by chingydaboss(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Revival.. Revival.. Revival
Crusade.. Crusade... Crusade..
The Lord's Chosen.. The Lord's Chosen... The Lord's Chosen
I am inviting y'all to our upcoming Crusade scheduled to hold on the 25th and 26th of December at the headquarter church @ Ijesha bustop along oshodi express way.

Come with all manner of sicknesses and diseases, Jesus will Deliver you frm all ur burdens..
Remember: there is no better place to spend your Christmas dan in the presence of God..

Jesus is Lord..

Come nd b blessed..
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by jolamat(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2014
ollah1:
The fumble don begin. Enter locations where there are dislocated people and pray for them to be healed and quit saying this trash

I would like u to understand that the media reported the news to their own taste of mind, not how the man of God gave the testimony. that shows how inexperienced the media seems to degenerate
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by datguru: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:

Exactly what I was thinking

I thought as much

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:
The topic was about faith.
He was giving an example of progressive faith just to make people's faith strong that is why he talked about the lady, she had faith that she'll be healed that is why she called him on phone and he prayed a simple prayer as usual and she got healed
God healed the lady through him.
abi o
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Riclord001(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2014
speener:

And what the heck has the Fast or quick gospel gonna do for you in this country? Are your leaders not christians? What has religion done to the whole entire world than causing mayhem and violence? Don't you think the world would have been a more peaceful place without religion?
yeah, just like a man wud hav had more peace if there wasn't d issue of going to barb...
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2014
speener:

And who talks about religion here? They are putting out the Person who can help and replacing Him with "I do this and that"
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by otswag(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm! Eleyii gidi gaa'n ooo
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2014
chingydaboss:
Revival.. Revival.. Revival
Crusade.. Crusade... Crusade..
The Lord's Chosen.. The Lord's Chosen... The Lord's Chosen
I am inviting y'all to our upcoming Crusade scheduled to hold on the 25th and 26th of December at the headquarter church @ Ijesha bustop along oshodi express way.

Come with all manner of sicknesses and diseases, Jesus will Deliver you frm all ur burdens..
Remember: there is no better place to spend your Christmas dan in the presence of God..

Jesus is Lord..

Come nd b blessed..
You are to go to the sinners nd nt the other way round
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Riclord001:

we need evidence from u first

Evidence of what? Besides,why did you not ask Kumuyi to show you an evidence ?Shows you are narrow minded and will blindly support the famous religion from the middle east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2014
VenusBetty:
the Bible wants you to believe in his prophets.
Which prophet?

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Riclord001(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
What about the widow's son who was dead? Did the widow show Faith?
there was faith, it may not have bin vocalized by d woman, but her acts(her non-verbal support) of d prophet's action is a pointer to this faith... in christendom, we call it UNSPOKEN faith...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.