Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Your Views On This Pls. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Views On This Pls. (55054 Views)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / What Are Your Views On Retirement Care Homes / Old Peoples Homes? / What Are Your Views On Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Etetejake(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
byvan:

When I have committed the offense already? I assume that before a woman that lives in Nigeria cheats , she must have packed her bag and ready to tell her husband to go to hell. Only and idi*ot cheats and begs for forgiveness, you cheat, you man or woman up to the consequences.

To make a spittle is not as easy as spitting it out. when the time comes, u will understand my proverb.
No one cheats intentional except on the ground of infidelity on the part of the other partner. It is the fallen Angels that ar responsible for that. U wunt feel a thing wen on the act except wen caught, then they leave u alone to your woes. Their mission completed. Hope u know devils mission on earth? to accuse the brethren.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
She cheated and so?? Is it the end of the world?? He better not touch that woman in a violent way. He needs to make his decision ASAP to put the poor woman's mind to rest. We are all fallible humans! and she should be forgiven on that basis.

LyfeJennings:

If I ever recover from that as the cheating husband, God knows I would kill that woman in the most horrific manner. She would die softly and slowly. .

You'll kill her because of immoral xes?

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Eyop: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:
She cheated and so?? Is it the end of the world?? He better not touch that woman in a violent way. He needs to make his decision ASAP to put the poor woman's mind to rest. We are all fallible humans! and she should be forgiven on that basis.

Really?? So that's how they do it in FRANCE angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by DukeNija(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
D
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by sonnie10: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
In some culture, the man has placed a curse on himself even unto death by living under the same roof with and adulterous wife.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Dlionsheart: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lukesmith:
[b]it takes a strong Man to do what was mentioned above.. If he had the temper of wanting to kill her I believe he would have done that right away.. Now here is what I think.. This man did not just walk in on her .. He has an initial information regards the wife cheating and being a smart man.. Instead of confronting her and have her deny it or change her mind.. He decided to make a show... And his not responding to the event does not make him weak,stupid or crazy.. Such Men tend to do things with their minds not their hands.. They are smart and always ahead of their game.. Now don't be surprised the family would be paying their inlaws a visit... You know what that mean right.. Indirecly bringing her back to her people.. From what I think... This man played a conscience game on her... ("Let's you know I know your guilts.. Then let your conscience deal with you to the extent that you do what needs to be done even without being told"wink I won't be surprised if out of guilty conscience this woman packs her bags and runs back home...[/b]

NO MY GOOD FRIEND,
He can still kill her if he wants to.
if he kills her or the man who took his wife now, there'll be traces. For a clean job to be done, you have to play nice, pretends that nothing had happened or that you've forgiving her, Bang her wella if you want to and give a long gap to erase any doubt of his genuine forgiveness or possible suspicion. When everything seems ok, then you strike without mercy, without any trace and feigned ignorant with your sympathetic or innocent look. That's how it works. Its a dangerous game I must say. Its called SILENT DELETE.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

So the woman is not immoral abi?
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by okotv(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
this is a very precarious situation, as a person, very introverted and shy, I would not react cause it's very ungentlemanly to act that way. If you want to explain, talk but coming to say sorry doesn't work where I am concerned cause it doesn't solve issues.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by mencade4: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
rman:
A man caught his wife cheating and walked away.

Nairaland ladies still found a way to call him evil.

Chai!
hahahahaha.....my brother u don kill me for here oooo....hahahahah

if men beats and brutalize their wifes or girlfriends they will say he is evil, now a man doesnt want to discuss about his wife's infidelity they still call him evil......

What does these bittttchess actually want sef?

To me.....

That woman don die

she don die be that

her own don finish

she don die before the man kill am

she is dead already

two years punishment of not discussing this issue with her is on the way and if she doesnt change she will go back to her father's house.

Pros....titute!

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Xsolutions:
So the woman is not immoral abi?

And you should want to strike a human to death for that?
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Emaprince: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
juxcallmetaiba:
Babe girl,there are two things involved:
1. You got a man who is scared to lose you n is still processing what happened.
2. You got a psychopath who is building ur coffin n digging your grave. Run !!
you are a big FOOL for calling the man a psychopath!!!

This is the problem with nigerian women...a man caught his wife cheating and kept quiet means he deserves to be called a psychopath?..last time a sri lankan man set his wife ablaze for cheating on him,you hypocrites condemned him so much for what he did..

And what will you call the slu.t?...you even addressed her as baby girl while the innocent man is psycho..GOD will punish you mercillesly and your type of hoe doesn't deserve any good man in your life.

No wonder NIgerian women are easily topping the list of the most unfaithful women in the world..

5 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eyop:

Really?? So that's how they do it in FRANCE angry angry

Yes angry
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by janvier27(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't think it will be right for her to involve any outsider yet. That'll be pre emptying what the man would do & could then be what would escalate the matter. It's not a thing the man would want the whole world to know except he is done with her. She should just bring it up with the man, admit she made a mistake which would never be repeated, let him know you were never going to take it further than what he saw, and just figure out how to reassure him. That could give you a soft landing & reduce your punishment cos he's still going to purnish you. But something tells me this is a bad wife that knew fully what she was doing and will not change. I hope I am wrong.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by yomi007k(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

See d heart of woman.
I am yet to see a reasonable comment by a naija female. None of u even reprimanded d wife for a moment.
Obviously wives cheating on their. husbands is very normal to you.
God bless this forum, I don learn better.

4 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by LyfeJennings(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

By their comment, we shall know them. Well, i didn't say I was gonna kill the woman cos she cheated. I said I was gonna kill her if I was the man his wife poured hot groundnut oil on.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

And you should want to strike a human to death for that?
No at all...BUT if you want to speak,you should be 'balanced' and not 'sided' in your view.
Both the woman and the ex are immoral...THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN REFLECTED IN THIS STATEMENT...
"You'll kill her because of immoral xes?"
It takes 2 people to have an affair...
Thank you.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by LyfeJennings(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
lockupman:

Amen o and me too. I really need this kind of silence that her hubby has. But I fear I will become deadly in my plans against this kind of woman.

Truf is this, I'm a very very gentleman but my silence & gentleness is filled with very poisonous characters. I pray it never happens to me cos if it does, I fear I might do more than worse. Multiple murder cant be ruled out... i just don't pray for it. I could be very very very possessive
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
juxcallmetaiba:
Babe girl,there are two things involved:
1. You got a man who is scared to lose you n is still processing what happened.
2. You got a psychopath who is building ur coffin n digging your grave. Run !!
Now this just absolute foolishness...UGLY PROFILE PIC angry
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by dajoaneke(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
That man is a time bomb... even BHaram will be jealous of his blackheart

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by 5minsmadness: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
donbenie:
Hahaha,funny post of the day..lol..
What's funny about it? The man has refused to bring up the matter and I guess she's too scared to talk to him. She should jejely write the apology letter and leave it where he can read it or better yet send it as bbm or whatsapp so she can know if he read it or not. I think its a good idea o.

@op, I will also advise she tells his best friend or a close family member to talk to him. She doesn't have to wash her dirty linen in public but she needs a trustworthy elder or close family member she can confide in to table the matter before him.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by 5minsmadness: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wait oooo, I just had a thought...

[size=18pt]MAYBE HE IS WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS TO BE OVER BEFORE HE STRIKES[/size]!!
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by punta(f): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
daey118:

"She could "wake up dead" ". How does somebody that is already dead wake up ?biko? undecided
I will humour you with a response dear. The naughty smiley ( cheesy) beside that sentence means that it's a joke. Waking up dead can't happen, understand?
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by PrettySpicey(f): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
i like the man......exactly what i would do....if she brings it up,,fine...if she doesnt..no biggie...life is too short abeg.

lol thats actually the best punishment for a cheating partner,that anxiety will not let them rest and wont even let them play rough play again hehehehehe

I will save this comment in my archive.

@ topic: lady is dead meat. Oga plotting deeply
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
PrettySpicey:

I will save this comment in my archive.

@ topic: lady is dead meat. Oga plotting deeply

That comment Is copyrighted o grin
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by PrettySpicey(f): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lol I love this man die!!..... hehehe

You think this is you in another body... buh, I disagree... don't ask me why, won't answer
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
PrettySpicey:

You think this is you in another body... buh, I disagree... don't ask me why, won't answer

Why?! tongue
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by PrettySpicey(f): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

That comment Is copyrighted o grin

O soso copyright tongue
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
PrettySpicey:

O soso copyright tongue

Sebi you See How many likes e get grin
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by gbadexy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royver:

she said she tried to bring it up that night but he refused. Told her they would discuss it later. Unfortunately she hasnt attempted to broach the subject again since then.
This may sound crazy, but is it possible the man has forgotten? She says he goes around happily, not carrying face or sulking.
In my own view, the man has already reached a decision within himself and accepted it.
l dont think he plans any harm from this reaction but tthey are as good as separated. The woman means nothing to him again just a lady answering to his needs.
He would take an action in the future like bring home a new wife and if the woman complains, he would invite het family and they would have that discussion.
No need to say the man would confirm dna of his kids if they have any and would make will denying her of everything if they havent settled by then.
l can almost bet the man is already dating the new wife.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by PrettySpicey(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Why?! tongue

#yimu
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by PrettySpicey(f): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Sebi you See How many likes e get grin

So
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
PrettySpicey:

So

It's worth millions grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.