Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Your Views On This Pls. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Views On This Pls. (55109 Views)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / What Are Your Views On Retirement Care Homes / Old Peoples Homes? / What Are Your Views On Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by HARDDON: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
N they be like " u just abandoned Me.....no calls ,no msges,I missed u a bunch. Id Luv to see u sat, don't worry about about d air ticket, I wud also make a reservation at so-n-so five star hotel. U know how u used to spoil me back in sch, llet me reciprocate a lill.
Btw, how is huge JT?? Hope its still as rude n crude as ever? lipsrsealed

But ehmm, how is ur husby now? angry

Drop that boy's Talk. He hasn't been able to make mi cum once, 3years running. A feat u can achieve with just d cap of ur crane. grin grin

Remember when we used to rumble d kitchen? Tumble d toilet n destroy desks? All that is gone now.
He's sworn his soul to missionary n always petting (slow n steady) when I wud rather he dynamite it! shocked

God, do kindly deliver guys from these married exes! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Junipero: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
HARDDON:
N they be like " u just abandoned Me.....no calls ,no msges,I missed u a bunch. Id Luv to see u sat, don't worry about about d air ticket, I wud also make a reservation at so-n-so five star hotel. U know how u used to spoil me back I sch, llet me reciprocate a lill.
Btw, how is huge JT?? Hope its still as rude n crude as ever? lipsrsealed

But ehmm, how is ur husby now? angry

Drop that boy's Talk. He hasn't been able to make mi cum once 3years running. A feat u can achieve with just d cap of ur crane. grin grin

Remember when we used to rumble d kitchen? Tumble d toilet n destroy desks? All that is gone now.
He's sworn his soul to missionary n always petting (slow n steady) when I wud rather he dynamite it! shocked

God, do kindly deliver guys from these married exes!

KAI ! grin

Not exactly what I pictured but you are definitely there!
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by ohidelast(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Let her pick up courage, confront her husband and beg for forgiveness. He will listen.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by josite: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
give that wise hubby a thumbs up and a hi5.by now she ought to know her death is certain but gradual.my advise is she stay away for now and in the interim ask her parents and pastors to intercede.no doubt the hubby has a hidden agenda.Whats come over marid women of late ?.in the last 2 week i practically drove 2 marid women out of my house,telling both of them they seek death and will not find it in my house.i advised both of them to first get a seperation before fucking around and both of them pretend not knowing adultery is deadly.MAY GOD SAVE US from these wives who are never contents with the goodness in their husband's compound.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by juxcallmetaiba(f): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Babe girl,there are two things involved:
1. You got a man who is scared to lose you n is still processing what happened.
2. You got a psychopath who is building ur coffin n digging your grave. Run !!

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by HARDDON: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Junipero:

KAI ! grin

Not exactly what I pictured but you are definitely there!

grin

Paint us I pray thee, what u had pictured cheesy
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Babe2sure(f): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
judedwriter:
Looks like d guy is introverted; either a phlegmatic or melancholy. Obviously he has already made up his mind on what to do and is waiting for d right day to execute it. If I were u, I would seek d support of friends and family to console him before the egg hatches wink

Exactly! It is only an introvert that will keep quiet like that (still water runs deep).
An extrovert would have gone ballistic on her before it get cold.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by HARDDON: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by HARDDON: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
juxcallmetaiba:

If all men are dogs, all women r ___________fill in d blank spaces, u got 3 secs
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Junipero:
TRICK QUESTION

If the Lady commits suicide, who will take the blame.

I'm betting my money it will NEVER be the guy.

The Silence Treatment is one of the hardest stuff to carry out.

Lemme tell you my story.

My swedish Girlfriend, our friends and I were arguing over the tax structure here in Germany. So when she couldn't have more of my valid Points, she blurted "Schwarzer wie du haben kein Sage im Deutschlandpolitik"

Trust me you don't wanna know what that means but that was mean racist. I just ignored her for the rest of the discussion.

She didn't bother to come to my apartment that night. Next day , I started getting Smileys on my whatsapp (Oyibo girl problems).

Later that day, she came over with one small cake she baked. I just hugged her and faced the cake squarely ( grin don't judge me jor)

But after the cake, I just went back to my Laptop.. live streaming Manutd vs Bayern Muenchen...no time o..

She wan come siddon on top my lap follow watch ( with my darling MUFC already losing after a beautiful Evra goal)... I just pulled out another seat for her. No be person tell her to just go siddon quietly.

She come ask me "Sag mir ehrlich, was sind wir momentan" (be honest. what are we now?)... No answer .

She carry vex waka comot, and I kindly told her to please wash the plates she used.. HAHAHAHA.

2 days no text nothing.... Me sha dey miss my oyibo oh but my plan must come to fruition...

Well lemme cut the long story short. I was treated to a mealy meal of Roasted Pork Ribs with Fries and Curry ketchup.. grin It was accompanied with ehhhh ehhhmmmmm and a very verrryyy emotional apology (trust Oyibo and their feelings)..

We're history now though.

Silence treatment brings you good food and a weird sense of satisfaction.. It's worth the try.

If u wan mah connect you to the babe tho.... cheesy ...... raise ya hands.
So you school in Germany?... That's nice, you're the real student, not some people here in Nairaland claiming "I school in France"....gringrin
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by tempem: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
SeverusSnape:

I love this your response, Very matured of you.
Thanx, Snap
.. I just discovered there are more to life.

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by linearity: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
I blame the lady, she was caught red handed and she want to discuss it? What is there to be discussed?...I am curious to know her opening sentence to her husband when she attempt to discuss it...is it something.."honey can we please talk about what happen at the shop?".

The man will see it as her attempt to minimize, justify, blame the Devil, etc...She should have kneel down and start begging her husband, with tears, sorry, remorse, etc...what women do not understand with men is that, despite our Manchu or ego, we cannot stand the tears of our love ones, even if they have committed the worst thing on earth...that tears cut straight through to your heart, you see your wife in her weak and vulnerable and as the man, you naturally response to protect her.

Trying to discuss it sends the wrong signal, the man will see it as a way to rationalize what has happened and maybe he is still waiting to see that remorse, but a week is too late to show that. The guy must have concluded that, the wife is truly every worst thing he is thinking and just going through the emotions silently.

7 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Junipero: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
SeverusSnape:

So you school in Germany?... That's nice, you're the real student, not some people here in Nairaland claiming "I school in France"....gringrin

No mind them jor. Who even started that trend?
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Hila12(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
No wonder Statistics shows that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world. Dat serves her ryt. The man should cont giving her that silent treatment,until she runs mad. She EVEN had d gut to go back to d house after being caught? Wat nonsense!
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Junipero: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
HARDDON:

grin

Paint us I pray thee, what u had pictured cheesy

Guy no do ohhhh..... MODS go ban me.. Wetin dey for my head now suppose get PG 21 Rating... Even some mojo films fit clean pass am.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Hila12(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
5minsmadness:

She should just be extra nice to him for a long while.

'Extra' nice you say? This sounds like a very suspicious, fake and forced niceness. And that should supposedly be a husband's reward for being cheated on isn't it? More like a perfect incentive to condone cheating I guess.

She should be herself and not try to be any nicer than her sorry cheating self!

PS: Even if she has her way around him and he finally talks about it and maybe eventually gets over it, it would be wicked and selfish of her to expect total commitment from him or restoration of trust. When apologising, it's crucial to ask for one thing and one thing alone- Forgive me! That's it, no more no less. She shouldn't say ' accept me back in addition'. It's left for the man to decide such and not the woman to suggest.

No hard feelings mate! Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by kagel: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royver:
A woman came to the hospital today very anxious, sleep deprived, poor appetite, headache, generally a nervous wreck. When questioned she says her husband caught her cheating on him by walking in on them in a compromising position at her shop.

He responded by turning and walking away. She returned home later that evening after thinking of how best to confront the situation but the man has not brought up the matter since then.

She said it has been over a week now and Oga is carrying on as if nothing happened and she is going crazy with anxiety because she doesn't know what is running through his mind.

I asked if she had done something like this before and she swore she hadn't, that it was bad judgement on her part with a former ex. I suggested she be the one to breach the subject to her husband but some of my colleagues believe she should let sleeping dogs lie and take a sedative.

What do you guys think?

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by cronus: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol... the woman should run, run far far away. The man has something nasty planned and it will not be funny.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Elan83(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
D nxt tin u'll hear z, a man stabbed cheatin wife 2 death, Abeg! d silence alone 'll teach d loosed woman a bitter lesson,but d husby shuld consida & recosida d fct dat hs wife may not be pfct aftall, though its ought not 2've taken place in d 1st place, she shuld invite dat he goat,2geda dey shuld go & apologz 2 dat silent gentleman, i no won hear tragic story hear o!

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by elbinmanny(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royver:
A woman came to the hospital today very anxious, sleep deprived, poor appetite, headache, generally a nervous wreck. When questioned she says her husband caught her cheating on him by walking in on them in a compromising position at her shop.

He responded by turning and walking away. She returned home later that evening after thinking of how best to confront the situation but the man has not brought up the matter since then.

She said it has been over a week now and Oga is carrying on as if nothing happened and she is going crazy with anxiety because she doesn't know what is running through his mind.

I asked if she had done something like this before and she swore she hadn't, that it was bad judgement on her part with a former ex. I suggested she be the one to breach the subject to her husband but some of my colleagues believe she should let sleeping dogs lie and take a sedative.

What do you guys think?
see oppurtunity to dey bleep other chicks without the wife doing a thing.. cos she will never approach him cos of her soiled conscience grin
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
1. The marriage is over
2. The man is planning to kill her but is considering a range of sinister options.
3. For her own safety she may consider the option of killing him first. (a divorce/separation initiated by the woman doesn't guarantee her safety)

@Royver
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elan83:
D nxt tin u'll hear z, a man stabbed cheatin wife 2 death, Abeg! d silence alone 'll teach d loosed woman a bitter lesson,but d husby shuld consida & recosida d fct dat hs wife may not be pfct aftall, though its ought not 2've taken place in d 1st place, she shuld invite dat he goat,2geda dey shuld go & apologz 2 dat silent gentleman, i no won hear tragic story hear o!

I like this option but will the "he-goat" agree to such? Honestly I think a public apology of this nature would be most appropriate.
At this point no good thoughts are running thru the hubby's mind
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Abee79(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
pickabeau1:

So what happened after

Did u move on

Did she marry d guy
I completed the story in a 2nd post below the 1st one. I also gave my reasons for keeping quiet and the aftermath
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by onadana: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
coolNever underestimate the power of a woman.....
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by menix(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
The man is indeed a great one. Left for me, it will torment her for at least 1 year before I do what I plan doing. May God protect men from cheating wives

Amen!!!!
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
"Still water runs deep". Nobody wanted him to react violently or physically abuse her but his refusal to raise the issue and his refusal to allow his wife to raise the issue means only one thing: Surprise Package! And this package could be anything, I mean anything.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by andyanders: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
juxcallmetaiba:

You said the truth. You nailed it here cus, people could just be confronted with suicide whereby the man would end up taking his life and that of the woman.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Wisdytech(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
REWARD SEASON: Win free 3 months Music
promotions worth over N40,000, valid till 31st
January 2015.@ www.nairaland.com/2058541/seasons-reward-up-coming-music
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by BlackSEER(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nimen:
What if the husband isn't planning anything at all?
The man may be a chronic cheat himself smiley justifying his wrestling mind by the fact that his wife is a cheat too.

u dey funny
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by HARDDON: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Junipero:

Guy no do ohhhh..... MODS go ban me.. Wetin dey for my head now suppose get PG 21 Rating... Even some mojo films fit clean pass am.

grin

Divuls! cheesy
Grows some balls n paint lilliputian, ballest u! Worst case "senero" , u chop life ban but u hv emptied that dirty mind of urs. Better to die standing than live on ur kneels.u wud agree right? cheesy grin cool

What could be worst? She simply hangs her self n save her unlaid eggs d mestrual stress
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by yomi007k(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Royver, this is what I call Satanic gentleness. If I were the lady I'd be very very afraid, because if I act like that when I catch my husband in a 'compromising position', then it means I'm up to no good. I'm planning evil.

She should better broach the subject and clear the air before he goes all Jack the Ripper on her cheating heinie.
Satanic gentleness my ass.
U think say na errybody be lyk u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Remembered These? / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.