Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (49192 Views)

5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone / Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone / Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Janeify(f): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2014
FriedPlantain:
hehehehe, I see what you did there..... grin

Lol...i didn't do anything o wink
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Humblebloke(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2014
Rili....Why would i even need to go thru a lady's phone undecided

No Time...
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Pouting?? i dont do dat.
Baby pictures?? once in a while.

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Swizdoe(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
this comments is tempting me to make a harsh comment but i won't cheesy
Guy,Naija girls don't have fish brains ;your sisters don't and your mum's brainis not made of fish scales/whatever.so,why the generalization?
He didn't insult anyone's mum or sisters. Why can't you just ignore instead of bringing his mum and sisters into the matter
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Janeify(f): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Swizdoe:

He didn't insult anyone's mum or sisters. Why can't you just ignore instead of bringing his mum and sisters into the matter
highlight the place/places i insulted him.
I didn't complain about his generalization and you're preaching trash.
Sorry,

Park well,no come show yourself undecided

8 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by benuejosh: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2014
all lies
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by rabzy: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Swizdoe:

Everyone's mum and sisters used to be a girl or are still girls.....so how has he not brot them in with his comment.

10 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Janeify(f): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2014
rabzy:

Everyone's mum and sisters used to be a girl or are still girls.....so how has he not brot them in with his comment.
Thanks man and i didn't insult his sisters or mum.
I was only reminding him that they are Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
That number 3 is Soooo true grin

Them dey nairaland sefgringrin
dechandel
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Swizdoe(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2014
rabzy:

So insulting his mum and sisters is the best way to reply him
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by emperorchedda(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2014
No 3 drives me nut!
And you'll see them with different seatbelts in different cars. Just see how many men use girls love of cars to get into their pants

2 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Swizdoe(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
highlight the place/places i insulted him.
I didn't complain about his generalization and you're preaching trash.
Sorry,

Park well,no come show yourself undecided
Hoe-kay

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by PHAYOL81: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2014
@ op u certainly 4get d OWAMBE parts.av never peepd in2 any babe's phone bt there are loads of poses @ partys;evn d ones dey gate-crashed.gals n their 4nny behaviors. 8-)
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by mcdreeezy: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
Guy,Naija girls don't have fish brains ;your sisters don't and your mum's brainis not made of fish scales/whatever.so,why the generalization?
I'm not generalising, just stating the obvious. And my mum is not a girl, don't care abt sisters...
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:
Pouting?? i dont do dat.
Baby pictures?? once in a while.
the rest nko? Are you guilty of them? grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2014
I'm not a Naija babe then... undecided sad sad

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by nanauju(f): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2014
I rep #naijababes it's in us. if u guys like talk from now till 31st, person wey no wan change no go change
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Dreyl(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Oluwarantiwa:
Me jux babies pictures
see this one done dey confess small small..

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Dreyl(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
nanauju:
I rep #naijababes it's in us. if u guys like talk from now till 31st, person wey no wan change no go change
i pity you. angry

4 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by kelechiMarie(f): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2014
I only have d cute baby pics but they're people i'm related too so wats d biggie?
As for d passenger seat pic:what if it's your dad's car

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2014
kelechiMarie:
I only have d cute baby pics but they're people i'm related too so wats d biggie?
As for d passenger seat pic:what if it's your dad's car
you mean sugar daddy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by kelechiMarie(f): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2014
eighTHREAD:
you mean sugar daddy? undecided
no i mean father.Not everyone is like the runz girls some of you hangout with

2 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
All these ladies and their mentality undecided

And whoever said it was a bad thing if you have these pictures in your phone?

It just an observation and nothing else undecided

There is even a counter thread created by the same Op.

Lalasticlala Fp please? sad
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by rattlesnake(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
undecided useless girls
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by jnrbona: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
[b][/b] Sme data available. Sms recharge pin or transfer via share and sell to 08039147922. I will get back to you in less than 2mins. MTN only! 1gb @ 1300 2Gb @2300
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Les: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nairaland sha!!
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
That number 3 is Soooo true grin

Them dey nairaland sefgringrin

lolz.
The annoying thing is they would use camera 360 and put themselves in the driver's seat!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Truckpusher(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz.
The annoying thing is they would use camera 360 and put themselves in the drivers seat!
This got me lolling hard grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by bosun11(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
ALL TRUE
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
Actually you do have a fishbrain considering what you just typed.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by azpekuliar: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
na dat pouting lips dey vex me pass
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Truckpusher(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
This op yaf killed Nigerian girls grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.