Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (49222 Views)

5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone / Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone / Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why are you using Large fonts to highlight your points

Before seeing the moniker, I just knew it was you... Wetin do you and big fonts?
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why are you using Large fonts to highlight your points

Kindof like rubbing it on their faces grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
This got me lolling hard grin

I get friends wey dey do am na. Babes wey I know say driving dey fear them shaaaa.
So annoying and fake.

A friend did it once, you know what exposed her?
her wedding ring was now on the right hand, bc she made the peace sign.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by bosun11(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify : No mnd dem, some ladies have fish brain but not all grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Truckpusher(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I get friends wey dey do am na. Babes wey I know say driving dey fear them shaaaa.
So annoying and fake.

Yeah.

They are just having fun na cheesy

But this op wicked sha !

The pouting of the lips annoys me a lot,it's childish,irresponsible and insane. angry
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by bosun11(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
kelechiMarie:
I only have d cute baby pics but they're people i'm related too so wats d biggie?
As for d passenger seat pic:what if it's your dad's car

there's no big deal jor, just continue...LOOOOL grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by corlin2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
A Korean Guy

From a particular TV series
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by dapizy02(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
wat abt guys fone?
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Those mumu duck lips pouting!
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Joshkid(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op, you forgot to add taking pictures in front of the mirror of the toilet/restroom of a hotel. Here in Abuja, some girls actually make their way to Sheraton, Transcorp and other exotic hotels just for the sole purpose of taking pictures in the rest room. undecided When they go in, they pretend like they want to makeup or actually makeup and once the coast is clear, they pop out the iPhones and start flashing

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yeah.

But this op wicked sha !

The pouting of lips annoys me a lot,it's childish,irresponsible and insane. angry

which mumu fun?
Though when I remember to take my selfies is when I am in the car...but using camera 360 to place myself in the driver's seat is too extreme.

Lolz @pouting...I been like that one o. Come repent.

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by joseph1832(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Even I can't argue with the OP!. The number is the most annoying of them all. After dem go dey call guys scrub.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
countsparrow:
Pouting gals...
My friends girlfriend has dis permanent pout on her lips after months of pouting in all her pictures, smh she come be like tilapia fish now
LOL, dude u get bad mouth ooo....
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by kay29000(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pouting of lips, and bending the head to one side is ONE pic you see on EVERY GIRL'S phone these days. And yea, the passenger side pic. I despise that one...like what does it really say about the girl. Do they even think of that when uploading them up.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Babysho(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Unclad pics no. Not in my gf phones 4sure.

maybe she no get breastt
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by wunmi590(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
BreezyRita:
Op, not all babes do this....
And that no. 3 is a trend. Almost everyone does it. Guys inclusive.
Plus, I don't have nudes on my phone. Never will.
I'm.guilty of pouting though. Babies? No way! Except its someone I'm related to.

Op nice wrk, u av mde dem strt cnfssn

Rev. Fr. Is hre, pls am listenin 2 ur cnfssns
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Majority of Naija babes are intellectually re-tarded, because Naija guys prefer them so.

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by aristocrazzy: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Babysho:

maybe she no get breastt
Guy u don dey ginger me oo.
I no wan yab oo.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by ffo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
my wife does not have ANY of the above in her phone
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by joseph1832(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

So annoying and fake.

Sometimes I just can't help but wonder what people gain by being fake.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Dreyl(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yeah.

But this op wicked sha !

The pouting of the lips annoys me a lot,it's childish,irresponsible and insane. angry
i dey tell you the way those girls they pout like baby piglet they tire me. grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
emusmith:

Before seeing the moniker, I just knew it was you... Wetin do you and big fonts?
LoL nothing o...it was just too large for him to use in highlighting his points smiley
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by harry509: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
ifex370:
nigeria gals ummmmM. Am shot of words.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz.
The annoying thing is they would use camera 360 and put themselves in the driver's seat!
LoL...and many of them no fit drive o cheesy

I bin think say you get one pic wey you snap for car too that year tonguegrin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by mavelo: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
True talk!!! D@ no.6 is very very common grin
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

which mumu fun?
Though when I remember to take my selfies is when I am in the car...but using camera 360 to place myself in the driver's seat is too extreme.

Lolz @pouting...I been like that one o. Come repent.

Repent fire!!!

Pisha upload right here right now or we don't believe ya!
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...and many of them no fit drive o cheesy

I bin think say you get one pic wey you snap for car too that year tonguegrin

hahahahaha.
I was 17 when I started driving. ThankGod say u know my age...check am na grin.
Na inside my car I dey remember ni.

joseph1832:
Sometimes I just can't help but wonder what people gain by being fake.
It's the way the society has turned out. I wonder how we got here, if you don't have car selfies or pics of you brighter than ur future- you no be correct babe.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by niggereyez(f): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
this comments is tempting me to make a harsh comment but i won't cheesy
Guy,Naija girls don't have fish brains ;your sisters don't and your mum's brainis not made of fish scales/whatever.so,why the generalization?

Just the perfect reply!
Tnx.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by Janeify(f): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
fabiano09:

Actually you do have a fishbrain considering what you just typed.
Who's this one.
Get behind me.

Bye undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by IDEApro(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
The number 3 so true. Often time a particular babe will upload pictures sitting in different front seat of a car and that keep me wondering if the boyfriend is a car dealer.
Re: 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone by hensben(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
BreezyRita:
Op, not all babes do this....
And that no. 3 is a trend. Almost everyone does it. Guys inclusive.
Plus, I don't have nudes on my phone. Never will.
I'm.guilty of pouting though. Babies? No way! Except its someone I'm related to.
For you to be guilty of one out of six, we can agree n conclude that op is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.