Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck (34830 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by kennypoka2(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2014
How When Who
But how did d woman do it A whole baby.. Lord.. Rip to d dead
God give d woman heart to bear this great loss..

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Orikinla(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Every state should ban "Okada" motorbike taxi and permit only the tricycles.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Oga o, lodun tun tun...
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Truckpusher(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Another child lost to carelessness. cry

Each one of you should go home today and give your Mom a big hug for being so careful with your fragile life in this chaotic nation of ours and the world at large.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by enkay11: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2014
I blame Uduaghan. How can he stop bikes from running in warri and not stop it in other parts of the state?Rip sweetie.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Acekidc4(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Holy Blood of Jesus! Eeya! My condolence to d Mother!

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
sh*t Happens.............most times
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Here is what Delta state needs to do....invest in cheap BRT like transport for the masses.

Which would be a good use of all that 13% oil money they get....
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by GSKing: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
utumunta:
The baby's mum should just go to her father's house from the scene of the accident and send emissaries comprising all living and dead realtions of her's and her husband's to him. This is an act of carelessness that will only take a super- human to forgive.

Whenever I see women on okadas with babies strapped on their backs, I imagine this scenario. I think it is time the government makes a law on giving permits to qualified adults to start a family.

Look at your effing self. She should grovel because she lost her baby which if left at home, dad wouldn't take care of or a maid would beat to coma.

How insensitive could you ever be to think that the loss of this child couldn't affect her but the baby's dad alone?
Who effing carried the pregnancy and nursed the deceased baby for four good months?

She should also be consoled by whatever means possible. She's the mother of the child, she needs all the love and care she can get right now from every member of her gaddem nuclear and extended family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Poor baby. What a horrible way to die cry
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Ayo199(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

Why are you calling him? He couldn't save the young child.

And later someone comes to tell me there is God. This incident is another proof of the Nihilty of God.

wat ar u sayin bayii? U ar blaming God for d careless attitude of dat woman?.. Or its by ur power u'r alive today?
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by ignis: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2014
What a tragedy....
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by jworos(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2014
aikluck007:
Damn! That's just tragic... Probabaly an inexperienced mum or just anoda drunk warri woman.. The way those people consume ogogoro ehn! RIP little baby cry
Hey, Ughelli n Warri do dey sound d same to u? U nor kno u go jst dey carry yarn...
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Ololanla: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2014
simplemach:
Careless mother if u ask me.
Mad mother I must say. Travelling on okada with baby on her back. angry
simplemach:
Careless mother if u ask me.
Mad mother I must say. Travelling on okada with baby on her back.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by ROZZAYY(f): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Oh my dis is sooo pathetic. Poor baby. Chai.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by fydence: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2014
aikluck007:
Damn! That's just tragic... Probabaly an inexperienced mum or just anoda drunk warri woman.. The way those people consume ogogoro ehn! RIP little baby cry
two reasons you are most likely a Dumb Donkey....
1. Not everywhere in delta state is Warri...Ughelli isnt Warri
2. You cant assume that every body in ughelli drinks...thatz an irrational generalization.
PS: What happened was just unfortunate and the thought of it is traumatic enough for any sane human.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2014
A baby carrier costs less than $30. That would have save that baby's life !
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by 4thsense: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Poverty, what a CURSE you are?
Why would someone's wife and a newborn be flying okada? Hurts badly....
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by englishmart(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2014
hope the mom is somewhere at kirikiri receiving VIP treatment?
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by AreaFada2: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2014
xpac01:
Its very unfortunate. But we don't have to start flinging blames at the poor mother. Poo happens you know.

My dear, serious poo dey really shele.

It's a combination of many things: ignorance, lack of public awareness, poverty, carelessness, poor transport network due to government failure.

Don't you see how nursing mothers and pregnant women jump into molue in Lagos?

If that mother could travel inside an affordable, spacious aircon bus or light railway, would she need to struggle strapping that little angel to her back?

Of course not.
In saner climes, should an oil city like Warri not boast excellent transport facility?

There's enough blame to go round.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by tempem: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2014
chucky234:
GBAGAUN classic.
English in trouble....
Lol
help me out... If you can...
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by PHC4(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2014
aikluck007:

RIP little baby. So tragic!

But @aikluck007, your post sound drunk. Stop taking the ogogoro you are accusing warri people of.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Kimoni: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
One of the taboos of our land, rest in peace little angel.

Give it to Lagos State that has banned kids, multiple persons and pregnant women from taking bikes.

Not 100% compliance I agree but we'll get there.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Tayeni(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2014
we are very aversed to change. i Recently witnessed a debate between my sis and mother. Must we hold on to "African" ways of doing things regardless of the backwardness and dangers?.
Carrying a baby on your back aint safe. so many dangers.
*someone could slip something into your baby's mouth.
*your baby could grab dangerous little objects in a crowded place.
*Your baby's head could be hanging in an awkward and dangerous position.
*i know life is hard in Naija and chaotic for most people who are not mobile.....but if u must take okada(which is unavoidable considering the unorganized transport system), make sure you use a baby carrier.
im not even a father yet, but common sense na hin dey important pass

4 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Alfred234(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2014
jesus!!! Thats so sad nobody deserves to die like that, may the soul of the baby rest in peace.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by herald9: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Sorry, I don't read stories like this when I never chop yet undecided
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by harry509: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2014
tempem:
My God!
shocked My God!
That was how I saw a woman few days back, on the bike with her kids behind her, I was like, if she fall off now, her ancestors Don enter am.. ppl will remember that she fought someone last week and all sort... There are some things we can just avert.
why don't we keep holing on to precautionary motives?
It's a sad news, though.. But she has learnt her lesson in a hard way.
God, keep helping us to put cautions as our watchword.
so... This woman cudnt ask d okada man 2 stp so dat she can dress d baby vry well, Chaii careless mother. R.I.P innocent baby
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Tayeni(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2014
englishmart:
hope the mom is somewhere at kirikiri receiving VIP treatment?
The fact that this tragedy happened to her does not mean she loved her baby anyless....Most people of our generation were carried the same way.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.