Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D (18353 Views)

How Do I Kill A Catfish? - Please Help!!! / Is Eating One Egg Equals Eating One Fowl? / Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by clemz88(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Ah! Please killing of chicken is the worse punishment that can ever be given to me . Almost in ma late 30s but scared to kill chicken. its so sad that the first time I tried killing after cutting the neck half way the chicken jumped from my hand and started running with almost headless .me too pick race cos I felt the chicken was possessed. Since then I never tried it.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by laykhorn(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2014
acenazt:
hmmm I can't ohh. not that am scared of Chickens but I Can't stand the sight of Blood or the struggle the chickens do as life is forced out of them.
Same problem with me... I cant kill anything that has blood. Just last week, I ran away when I was asked to kill a goat. I just cant stand the sight.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by liveyourlife: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Yes o! Am guilty of this!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2014
d tin is somewhat strange to me at times. I v seen some guys who can take up an assassin job if d pay is reasonable and yet dey said dey get scared of assassinating a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Wow!...I feel this thread was opened for me, I've never slaughtered a fowl before, I just can't do it.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by thaoriginator: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Go to Sambisa and ask Shekau
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Genea(f): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2014
I cant kill one am even scared of dem

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
just gather the liver to do so last year. I will rather dodge it for my junior sis before. I now take pleasure in it tongue . The 3rd for the day...Oya come confess, can you kill a chicken? cheesy
op u just made my morning. thanks grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by pamcode(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2014
niffymizzy:
Mi ooo....wat if I cut the head off.....someone tried dat in front of mi somtimes ago.....mehn d chicken started running around without head ni oo
that also happened to me once,after cutting the head and left it in a bucket some minutes later the chicken just flew out of the bucket and started running omo i was too shocked to move
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Tee99(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2014
shocked grin see as guys dey chicken out on chicken! So who go come do am!

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Opiosko: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2014
Cowards! Started wading blades since i was 9.... Blood na water cheesy
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2014
kinwayne:
Hehehe.. I promised my self never to kill any chicken again last year when after cutting the entire neck.,it was still moving and running around. *Fear catch me* In order to kill it,i had to stab it in the belle... Lol.. Upon that, it was still running helter skelter... It finally died when i eventually poured hot water on it...

I think u should b scared enough too to devour it
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by philfearon(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Lol...I use to slaughter them Fowls and even Goat at times from my 16yrs downwards....But now,can't try that sh*tâ„¢
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2014
eminentme:
I have never tried it and never will. I cant stand the sight of animal blood but that of human, is less scary.
That of human is less scary? That's weird.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Ranchhoddas: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2014
I aint no murderer...

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Me I can't sha, not because i'm animephobic but simply because I feel like its murder, i sympathetic to chickens and their situation..

But I deyy chop am like mad o...

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by horlabiyi(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2014
I just can't believe what I'm reading here. So,it's true that some guys can't slaughter animal OMG I started killing fowls when I was 11 and I've killed so many rams,goats and fowls. I can't even count them or see that as a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Horllamideh(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Killing one or two chicken iz nt a big deal for me but i felt sumhow last xmas wen i had to slaughtered eight.....I was afraid all of a sudden,my dad later did justice to those turkeys
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2014
laykhorn:

Same problem with me... I cant kill anything that has blood. Just last week, I ran away when I was asked to kill a goat. I just cant stand the sight.
Where is the 'ayamlaykhorn' signature? Abi u are another person? grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by homesteady(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2014
I used to be scared to hold chickens before, but I don't know of now, because its been a while since we brought live chicken to our house!
I remember like more than 10 years ago, my mom asked my cousin and I to kill chicken, and we were both scared to hold the neck, so we now put the chicken in hot water to die there grin grin grin As she put the chicken in the bowl of water, I closed it with tray sharply, so that it won't splash hot water on us!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by kinwayne(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2014
correctguy0900:

I think u should b scared enough too to devour it

lool
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by jmoore(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2014
All these guys wey no sabi kill chicken eh, dem suppose flog una wella. grin

I have been killing chickens before I became a teenager .
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Caracta(f): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
I didn't know my immediate elder brother couldn't kill a chicken until last night. He held the knife and started shouting, "Ewooooo Chimoooo". I had to take the knife from him.

Who could have imagined that a grown-up dude can chicken-out like that?

*pops collar*

Is there an animal I can't kill? Even tiger sef. cheesy
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by acenazt: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:

Why? Are you not a man? It means you can not fight during war? Or join army?
haahahahhahah I am a man. But a man is not defined by violence and bloodshed. I pray to God to Keep me away from War,and help me die without taking a human life.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Teedon(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2014
I can't either ooo. Can't even carry one sef.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2014
kinwayne:
Hehehe.. I promised my self never to kill any chicken again last year when after cutting the entire neck.,it was still moving and running around. *Fear catch me* In order to kill it,i had to stab it in the belle... Lol.. Upon that, it was still running helter skelter... It finally died when i eventually poured hot water on it...
lol...just pour cold water on the neck as watch the magic!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by iwriterng(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Can't! The irony of it is that, I dissect cadavers (dead human body) twice a week. I just can't kill a damn fowl.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by justscorch: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2014
homesteady:
I used to be scared to hold chickens before, but I don't know of now, because its been a while since we brought live chicken to our house!
I remember like more than 10 years ago, my mom asked my cousin and I to kill chicken, and we were both scared to hold the neck, so we now put the chicken in hot water to die there grin grin grin As she put the chicken in the bowl of water, I closed it with tray sharply, so that it won't splash hot water on us!

That's even more gruesome, fucckiing nazi,it's not hard to kill chicken,just bond the legs and step on its wings,remove the bits of feathers on its throat n just slit shikena
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by WildChild00(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2014
acenazt:
haahahahhahah I am a man. But a man is not defined by violence and bloodshed. I pray to God to Keep me away from War,and help me die without taking a human life.

yes we all are equally praying, for there to be peace, but just incase, if you can not take the live of a little chicken/goat, then you are on a long thing!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
If u can't kill fowl at least at 13,my dear you get small disorder oo
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by born2fuckpussy: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
emsheddy:
but u fit kill pu.ssy(pu.nani) abi?
no, I dey rotate my pestle inside mortal
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by UnknownT: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2014
LOL! I haven't killed one before. These days i go were i buy chicken and pay #100 for it to be killed and cut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.