Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:14 AM

Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D (18350 Views)

How Do I Kill A Catfish? - Please Help!!! / Is Eating One Egg Equals Eating One Fowl? / Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Deiok(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2014
I hate killing chickens, but it has to be done.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2014
sawdust:
i dnt kill fowls..........i murder dem
Lol, Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by horlabiyi(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2014
justscorch:

That's even more gruesome, fucckiing nazi,it's not hard to kill chicken,just bond the legs and step on its wings,remove the bits of feathers on its throat n just slit shikena
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by laykhorn(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2014
0rex:

Where is the 'ayamlaykhorn' signature? Abi u are another person? grin
Another person!
Laykorn is diff from Laykhorn.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2014
I usually end the fowl with just one slice from a sharp knife.... Lol... Funny I have strong liver than most guys here.... Already on my fourth slaughter sef....
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2014
laykhorn:

Another person!
Laykorn is diff from Laykhorn.
grin Ok. Compliments
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by chimaobikanu(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Hell NO!!! This is exactly the problem am facing this morning. Got frozen chicken breast from the store, but my family are insisting on a life one to kill. But the problem is that am the only guy in the house, so most definitly they will be expecting me to kill it when they get it. But i cant which they all know. Cant even stand the sight of one being killed! Watch them kill a chicken? Thats a whole week trauma and starvation!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2014
I am a vegan.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by blackiridis(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2014
self explanatory

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by adusco(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Woh about soldier that can't kill a fowl?
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by moriton(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2014
eminentme:
I have never tried it and never will. I cant stand the sight of animal blood but that of human, is less scary.
...humans are what!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Caracta:
I didn't know my immediate elder brother couldn't kill a chicken until last night. He held the knife and started shouting, "Ewooooo Chimoooo". I had to take the knife from him.

Who could have imagined that a grown-up dude can chicken-out like that?

*pops collar*

Is there an animal I can't kill? Even tiger sef. cheesy

You! Go and repent you have committed murder and have blood in your hands. angryundecidedtongue
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by slap1(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2014
I killed one some minutes ago. . .
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Caracta(f): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Scrypt:

You! Go and repent you have committed murder and have blood in your hands. angryundecidedtongue

Na today? tongue
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by acenazt: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:

yes we all are equally praying, for there to be peace, but just incase, if you can not take the live of a little chicken/goat, then you are on a long thing!
please do not mistake my compassionate Mind for A weakness. I have witnessed A lot of human Lives snuffed out. You Don't know what it means to see a dismembered body Shaking as life goes out of it. You don't know the smell of human flesh being burnt. You don't know The horror of being an Audience to the screams of People burnt alive. Don't take my pacifistic Mindset for unmanliness. I have withnessed too much blood shed for a life time.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Phlakes(f): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2014
All d guys in my house can't, i norm do it
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Bigdreams:
Kill fowl? grin grin grin

I can't stand the sight of blood ooo... grin grin grin

you mean u can't disflower a lady ? tongue
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2014
Caracta:

Na today? tongue

cheesy.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by cupidhero(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2014
nma24:
I usually end the fowl with just one slice from a sharp knife.... Lol... Funny I have strong liver than most guys here.... Already on my fourth slaughter sef....
grin You are one badass chick. The nigerian army is recruiting,you can continue your killing there.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by cupidhero(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2014
acenazt:
please do not mistake my compassionate Mind for A weakness. I have witnessed A lot of human Lives snuffed out. You Don't know what it means to see a dismembered body Shaking as life goes out of it. You don't know the smell of human flesh being burnt. You don't know The horror of being an Audience to the screams of People burnt alive. Don't take my pacifistic Mindset for unmanliness. I have withnessed too much blood shed for a life time.
Na wa! You have seen alot bro, even my homies who have toured mogadishu,afghanistan and even Iraq can't boast of such horror. Is the story of john rambo about you?

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by phlamesG: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2014
fowls generate alot of superstition someone once said if u kill a fowl nd u hold it wen its struggling between life nd death something bad may happen to u!!!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Bigdreams(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2014
Lol. Most comments here shows that I gather liver pass many guys o. cheesy

I hate and don't eat chicken but I kill it for my mum when ever my dad is not around. I no get big brother.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2014
moriton:

...humans are what!
well, that's how d dice roll.
Wat are ladies doing on this thread?

Tryna spy on us niggers here
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by tmanis(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2014
I won't call it "killing" the chicken , I would rather say "preparing" the chicken....

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by KingTom(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2014
I kill fowls, goats even helped butcher a cow once, but I can't kill rats, they frighten me embarassed
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by KingTom(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
Guy na wa for you o, no use laff tear my intestine abeg chai! grin grin grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by WildChild00(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2014
acenazt:

Did I just here you say witness? There is big difference between witnessing and doing the act my friend, what I am simply saying is dat you hv to man-up and see things frm the aspect of a man, if you hv indeed witnessed, wat u claimed, den killing live chicken/goat should a problem.

Merry Xmas to you!
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2014
0rex:

That of human is less scary? That's weird.
that's how d dice roll.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by VivaLaFrans: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
just gather the liver to do so last year. I will rather dodge it for my junior sis before. I now take pleasure in it tongue . The 3rd for the day...Oya come confess, can you kill a chicken? cheesy
I did once... To prove to the females who gave me the task that Iam a man
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by acenazt: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2014
cupidhero:

Na wa! You have seen alot bro, even my homies who have toured mogadishu,afghanistan and even Iraq can't boast of such horror. Is the story of john rambo about you?
Kaduna Crises (Sharia law 2000 n 2002. GEJ's Election 2011,Tirkania Bomb blast 2012)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.