Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D (18355 Views)

How Do I Kill A Catfish? - Please Help!!! / Is Eating One Egg Equals Eating One Fowl? / Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ndukings92:
same here o
[so you can now kill a dozen? grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by airsaylongcon: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
waoh! And like Caracta's brother was shouting "Ewooooo!" so we are legion like this! thank the Lord for NL. I cant hold a chicken, not after one native fowl threaten me seriously as i waka pass e pikin. i remember one easter when my mama (RIP) asked me to go and catch and kill the agric fowl wey dey outside. i told her pointblank "mummy I CANT". she tell me say i go either lick my spit for my mouth or kill d chicken. i just use my spit satisfy my hunger all day. my kid bro killed it! i eventually turned to the chicken butcher in the house. just kill it and see as i dey harvest kidney, gizzard, heart even un hatched eggs wey never get shell i dey extract. just dont give me the live chicken abeg

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by nonjebose(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
opaitbaba:

if i participate in the killing, de-feathering and cutting of the chicken, i def won't eat out of it.... the smell irritates me. The tot of eating what i took the life is very crazy.
My wife dnt believe me when i said i won't eat the one i killed this morn. I'll rather eat the one i dnt see alive.
eyah . I have no issues killing and eating either chicken or goat
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Vikky014(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
just gather the liver to do so last year. I will rather dodge it for my junior sis before. I now take pleasure in it tongue . The 3rd for the day...Oya come confess, can you kill a chicken? cheesy
hahahaha.i can even kill a goat as a female nt to tlk of ordinary chicken. cool
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
okotv:
was just pulling your legs.

seriously resting over here
OK.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Vikky014:
hahahaha.i can even kill a goat as a female nt to tlk of ordinary chicken. cool
smiley Ifahear. A goat? Even now during the slaughtering there's a stage It will look like am cutting a humans neck...
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Vikky014(f): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
smiley Ifahear. A goat? Even now during the slaughtering there's a stage It will look like am cutting a humans neck...
kikikikiki.my nxt plan nw is to slaughter cow self tongue
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Vikky014(f): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
kikikikikikikiki my nxt plan nw is to slaughter cow self tongue
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Ayo199(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Today na first tym in history..though u nid to c d distance btw i and d chicken cos na jst throat cutting i do
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by castruccio(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
men i think say na only me ooo... I cant even carry a chicken sef not to talk of killing it
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Vikky014:
kikikikikikikiki my nxt plan nw is to slaughter cow self tongue
grin

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Greatfes17: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
olayinka63:

i smell wickedness
I sense it's elder brother HEARTLESS

https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Greatfes17: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
airsaylongcon:
waoh! And like Caracta's brother was shouting "Ewooooo!" so we are legion like this! thank the Lord for NL. I cant hold a chicken, not after one native fowl threaten me seriously as i waka pass e pikin. i remember one easter when my mama (RIP) asked me to go and catch and kill the agric fowl wey dey outside. i told her pointblank "mummy I CANT". she tell me say i go either lick my spit for my mouth or kill d chicken. i just use my spit satisfy my hunger all day. my kid bro killed it! i eventually turned to the chicken butcher in the house. just kill it and see as i dey harvest kidney, gizzard, heart even un hatched eggs wey never get shell i dey extract. just dont give me the live chicken abeg
Like seriously?
https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
I can't ooo,by the way its not xmas,its Christmas
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by brandmix: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
lipsrsealed embarassed oh men...I follow oo
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Tchiman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
All of una. Wey dey kill fowl on christmas morning....dairis. God ohhh....una no see ram kill....u people have made all the fowl in my area travel go north to embrace BOKO.... grin grin
Meanwhile I have. Dealt with two fowls this morning...it is remaining one for tomorrow. Morning....I fittn't shout!!!!

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by coretechng1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
I cannot. I tried it a few years ago but I could not. Since then I never bothered because I no get mind to do it. I simply can't.I cannot oooh.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Emmanuel247(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
I can because I have done it twice.
1St was successful(no problems)
2nd was so stubborn it refuse to die......

And I had to cut off the Neck totally.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by dozieinspired: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
i cant kill a chicken,the smell that comes with peeling of the skin irrittates me to the extent of not eating it when it is finally prepared,i prefer a ready to eat chicken embarassed
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Rounakid(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
messpero90:
Silent is d best answa giving to a FOO lyk u
u must be so stupid to open dat yah disqustinq qut to call a person who u do not knw of, a fool... Tnk yah stars... Dat today is xmas, i for show u small tin... B*stard...
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Ndukings92(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dahjhi:
[so you can now kill a dozen? grin
am telling u o

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by dangerrard2uni(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
constance500:
I used to but can't now, I don't like seeing them struggling with death and the blood too..

bros u beta kip killing... once a muderer, always a muderer.... #teammuderer
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by blackiridis(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
no big deal. easy way to kill it
stretch d legs foward use ur left leg to hold it (as in match it) do same to d wings with ur right leg. bend down, hold the neck place ur knife and cut. hold still for it to die completely (to avoid seeing a dancing headless chicken) see very easy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
killing fowl since I was 5
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by 1miccza: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
papiforreal:
Dont bother yourself because you cant slaughter a chicken.. Just learn how to killed a cow or ram because buhari will win february 14 election, and before december 2015, every Nigerian will be rich enough to afford cow for 2015 xmas.

Merry x-mas to christian nairalanders... Y'all get yo voters card ready, we are sending the clueless back to otuoke.

GMB 2015.

Dey there dey deceive yourself GMB go win den hunger go kill you finish?
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by 1miccza: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmm the first time I tried it ehn no be small thing oh!!I sliced the neck and was puffing my chest as soon as I dropped the thing on the floor the chicken took off with it's head swinging from side to side the whole house chased the chicken for as far as possible before catching it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Ezichimdon: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
if you cant kill cook alive

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by cassyrooy(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Crocz:
I always avoid slaughtering chicken when I was younger, I mean why can't mom just kill it in market or buy frozen chicken instead?..I always ask. So my elder bros does the job.

On new year some good years back, my bros and cousins piled pressure on me and I wanted to prove to 'em I can do it...they gave me knife and off I go!..my hand shivering, heart pounding like an olympic runner..held the head of the chicken, my grip alone killed d chicken and I didn't even know when I cut the head off completely...lolz

Then comes the second chicken, held it head gently and slaughter...trying to be gentle this time, I didn't realise I didn't slice its throat...as I let it go, the chicken started chasing me...I ran ehn!..that particular time, I was gonna beat Hussein Bolt

Since that day, I gave up!
You just light up my face. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Dahjhi: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2014
1miccza:
Hmmm the first time I tried it ehn no be small thing oh!!I sliced the neck and was puffing my chest as soon as I dropped the thing on the floor the chicken took off with it's head swinging from side to side the whole house chased the chicken for as far as possible before catching it....
grin
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Blood of JESUS! see post.
Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Dahjhi:
lol.. If you cut the head of and you don't cut one silly cord like this off its neck, that's when its starts running.. cheesy grin

You dont jst cut d head and leave it. U have to hold it down until its dead.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D by temmym4(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Back then when I was a kid, I used to hold the thing while Dad slaughters it. but as I grew older, mehn I found out I couldnt just take life out of the poor thing myself. I just cant guys. :-(

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is One Derica Of Rice In Your Area / Ijebu Garri Or Yellow Garri~which Do You Prefer? / What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.