Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (46208 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ACM10: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Hmmmm........am 26 and engaged.
Last year sha, that's when I was 25, was still posing for my fiance till I sure say da guy dey serious.

So....that's the attitude I had at 25

Lol.....happy holidays, love. Don't eat too much

You are engaged since last year and your bobo never make permanent move? And you are saying it proudly. Your name is sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by greatmarshall(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
darexworld:
i will like to hav her number or she can reach me on whatsapp cos i av a good news for her my number is 08169958897
. Dreamer... grin

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Janyves(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
@ age 35, that's not the way it should be.... Anyways if you believe in God, I will refer you to my mum (she's a pastor and prophetess) and resides in lagos. Send me a mail if you wish to seek divine intervention. CHEERS
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by shoboy9: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
@OP, is it criminal not to get married? With that kind of attitude you can't help anyone. Youi'll end up pushing her into a relationship of lifetime regret. The bible does not say it is necesary to marry. Quite the opposite. If she has problems, help her solve it(them) but don't go with a fixed mentality that she needs to marry. That's very very wrong.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Chairman, your uncle don reach 48 and u still dey do tribalism.
Tribe no dey determine what maketh a wife. No, she no be ibo.

Are you a Nigerian? If you are, i expected you to have known that request is not a new development; it has always been like that except few cases............
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
emperormero:

never seen a fool as stupid as you... Atleast not on a day as this and a topic this sensitive.

Grow up son.

You are the fool!!! All he did was ask if her friend was igbo. As an igbo person I can understand how stubborn relatives can be. Stop picking on KAYCEEJUNIOR . Direct your grow up at the one who exclaimed tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Slimvincent(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wait a minute o.p, so u r telling us if sum1 is nt married, den there is a problem wit d persn? See mentality. Opray winfrey no still marry til today, Michelle hammond too no gree marry.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by passey: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tell her somethng nice from me. seriously, hook her up with me lets see how things will work out.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by esmarcq(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let's hook up am 50
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Chairman, your uncle don reach 48 and u still dey do tribalism.
Tribe no dey determine what maketh a wife. No, she no be ibo.

There was nothing tribalistic about that question. It also did not have an insultive tone.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by rhames(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
pretty with good character or not, has a good approach or not does not matter? The worst of womankind gets a man to marry her. I believe yoyr friend is the reclusive or the ever busy GRA babe.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by justwise(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janyves:
@ age 35, that's not the way it should be.... Anyways if you believe in God, I will refer you to my mum (she's a pastor and prophetess) and resides in lagos. Send me a mail if you wish to seek divine intervention. CHEERS

Yes...so as to milk her dry and blame one member of her family for her not getting married?

I'm guessing that everything is working just fine in your family?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Justjyde(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
datalossvictim1:

You are the fool!!! All he did was ask if her friend was igbo. As an igbo person I can understand how stubborn relatives can be. Stop picking on KAYCEEJUNIOR . Direct your grow up at the one who exclaimed tribalism.

Whow!! Do you know KAYCEEJUNIOR? Does this hit too close to home? Tone it down please! Your opening words hurt my eyes!! cry
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Justjyde(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
@passey has some credibility on NL business section. I don't know him though and don't know if he is married.

passey:
Tell her somethng nice from me. seriously, hook her up with me lets see how things will work out.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Justjyde(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nothing wrong with the person. For this topic to be here, she must be worried for her friend who must have confided in her.

Slimvincent:
Wait a minute o.p, so u r telling us if sum1 is nt married, den there is a problem wit d persn? See mentality. Opray winfrey no still marry til today, Michelle hammond too no gree marry.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by jabojafa(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=ladymichael post=29181797]

No dear, she's really nice and calm. Always keep to her self.

In the 2 years I have known her,have never had an issue with her[/quote if she really has these qualities like you clain why not connect to any of you brothers, cousins or male friends that responsible and ready to settle down. Finally tell to start going Living Faith Church, if she can practise what is taught there, in no distance time she should be married.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by CongressIsrael: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lady Michael, contact me with this number: 08034387277.Let's see how we can fix her up.Actually, I hv passion helping such ladies. My name is Emmanuel.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by bakila: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
O
ladymichael:

In the 2 years I have known her,have never had an issue with her
Hmm nice and calm.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Udozbaba: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
To me, if any girl has a good attitude to life, a life partner will not be a problem. Unless d problem is spiritual. In any case let her rely more on God while making sure she imbibes d right attitude. For me I can't even hav an intimate relationship wit a girl who has bad attitude no matter her beauty not to talk of marrying her. One great mistake most of our Nigerian girls make is dat they think beauty is enough for Mr Right to come after them. It's a pity many of them are still day-dreaming.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
datalossvictim1:

There's no point calling you a fool because, you see nothing wrong in the way your brother presented his arguement.

I wish you could re-read the post that led to my comment.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Justjyde:

Whow!! Do you know KAYCEEJUNIOR? Does this hit too close to home? Tone it down please! Your opening words hurt my eyes!! cry

Lol don't let it get to you. I don't know KC but I understood he meant no tribal hate by that question. You can read it yourself.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
emperormero:

There's no point calling you a fool because, you see nothing wrong in the way your brother presented his arguement.

I wish you could re-read the post that led to my comment.

There was no argument. He asked a simple question and he was insulted alongside his 48 yrs old uncle. Why are you ignoring that part?
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by inme: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am sure when she was younger and had many toasters, she decided she was still too young and make fun of them.

Na now, market don close, she dey find buyer.

May God give you another chance tho'
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Janyves(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
All I did was answer the op's question........
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
insult you? hmmmmm, when next you raise a topic never raise the dust, we all marry based on choice and I believe you have yours, you brought up an issue and I felt we can solve it based on the choice of wife I can easily influence him with, you are here talking about tribalism, since she's your. collegue, you can refer her to your friends then if she worth it. Happy xmas
hey YOU, shut ur mouth already! U're not making sense at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Hawlahscho(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
I guess she ws an SU, this is what ends most of them or she used to send guys away waiting for pastor Oyedepo's brother or son.

in fact, let me see pinshure or adonbilivit.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by zivility: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
She should change her ways. Starting by stopping the use of hair attachment of any kind, stop wearing dangling ear rings and chains, cut out make up and therefore look as natural as possible. She will be surprised!

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
just 35? hmm, my elder sister is 42, living happily in Abuja. she is a civil servant. during her 20's hmm, she was spoilt with numerous suitors to choose,
I still believe she still feel incomplete.
waiting too long for mr perfect is not always the best.
Rushing into marriage too early also not the best.
I still believe that comes 2015, yr nigerians stand to make a bold step for economic recovery and social justice, things shall fall in place, guys shall be gainfuly employed, marriage will be as common as pure water.

I hope GMB will not fail us,
its as if he is our last hope because this entity called nigeria is on the ledge.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
justwise:

I can't believe that people still believe in nonsense like this.

Its nonsense to you cos u r daft and dumb spiritually.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

In the 2 years I have known her,have never had an issue with her
Reply my pm,please.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
mobuch:

Its nonsense to you cos u r daft and dumb spiritually.
Mobuch,u don carry ur wahala reach here. Rocktation don ban me oh.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:
I really need advise from especially the men

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

I really feel sorry for her but don't know how to advise her.

Please what could be the issue? Abd how to I advise her?
is she pretty ?? or ugly??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My True Life Love Story / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.