Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (46207 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by sheddyboy: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Lol....hmmmm ok. Will invite u for my wedding in march.

After wards you go give me advise that's if she never get man yet ooooo

Happy holidays, darling
Ok ooo... but that march will not be convenient for me. cuz i hope to be in NIGER**. by then. anyway, you have to pray along with your friend and again sometimes its a family thing, does she has a sister or close relatives who are not doing well marriage wife? this could send wrong signals to her potential suitors, in that case changing the environment may avail her the opportunity to meet men who knows little of her family history. this could sparks an irreversible love that could be very hard to be quenched when her history finally unfolds. i hope i have said something.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2014
She should make herself SEEN.

She's almost at the end of her biological tether, so should be ruthless about getting new dates. At the minimum, there should be 3 of them lined up each week. And she should screen HARD.

If her job doesn't allow her some free time, that's a problem.

Her weekends should be almost spent entirely outdoors. Weddings, events, hobbies, etc.

She should go out to places where cool guys hang out, like a nice gym, túsh bars (especially during times for football matches!), etc

And most importantly, she should learn how to fvck, EXPERTLY. So that she can deeply bury her fangs and scramble his brain, when she does meet him.

Finally, she should Google Arden Leigh, and ingest her content/materials. Very smart girl - knows her stuff.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Jamie1360(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Nah wa ooo embarassed
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by hismond(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

No dear, she's really nice and calm. Always keep to her self.

In the 2 years I have known her,have never had an issue with her

that might seem correct because u re a friend n not dating. wait to u date her to know her real self. she has been easy going cuz she is yet to be happy and trying to draw gud attention to herself
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by 1EYO(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2014
You have told us that your friend hasnt got a toaster for some time now, but you havent told us about her character, most ladies her age usually have a know it all attitude, ususally not romantic and sometimes if they have some money, they usually believe that they cant take any shit from a man and things like that.

Maybe your friend is a very nice person on the inside , tell her not to give up, if she is as you say she is, a man will find her because naija men love assets and not liabilities grin
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Justjyde(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Nothing just happens in life.

1. She needs to find out how she got to the point she is right now:
She needs to pray (and fast) if she finds it difficult to figure out the "truth".
Accept responsibility where applicable. NEVER apportion blames! (AKA Forgive All)

2. Change (acquire or let go of) what ever needs to change (environmentally, physically, attitudinal, spiritual, social, emotional and psychologically). These "things" affect others at a subliminal level and largely decides what others "see" when they "see" you. Sometimes, a human being is his/her own worst enemy!

EVERYONE WAS DESIGNED TO "FIND" A SPOUSE/SPECIAL PERSON. I know this because that is how (standard!) humans are designed. However, some NEVER find for many (environmentally, physically, attitudinal, spiritual, social, emotional and psychologically) reasons.

If you must know, how an under 20 (man/woman) finds a spouse is different from how an under 30,40,50... finds one. If she applies appropriate "hows", her opportunities increase.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Unemadu:

You were not rude at all and you are very correct.

Though we have our preferences but at age 48, even a lady from Chad republic will do.

No need for Apologies.
at 48 a guy can decide to start a family at 60.he can set whatever criteria he wants,the woman on the other hand gats go learn ibo if she wan marry dis guy in particular. If na tot matter eheeeeen na dia d woman de in control butlong term relationship na wia man get power o
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Cheadiva(f): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2014
Rxpetite:
so all unmarried people are single because they were doing 'yanga'?
dnt misqoute me...Nah!some myt b cos of 'yanga'....some myt b spirituals ....
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2014
shevon:

Guy, your response above does not cut it at all. In your first reply to her post, you mention that you had a 48 years old uncle who you are willing to hook the OP's friend with if she is IBO. In today's Nigeria that we all are suffering from quota system/zoning wahala, if that does not strike you as being tribalistic (especially coming from a youth, which i believe you are) then something is fundamentally wrong. I strongly believe this forum will do better without people of your school of thought.
I dont expect nothing less than insults from you as a response; i just wish you goodluck with your search for an ibo wife for your 48 years old uncle. smiley
na wa o una wen get a1 for english still can't get a hint

btw lots of single searching ibo women
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by emsheddy(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:
I really need advise from especially the men

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

I really feel sorry for her but don't know how to advise her.

Please what could be the issue? Abd how to I advise her?
O.P if ur friend is beautiful, kindly matchmake her jor. Thats d best way u can help her. If u av gud male friends, get them to b her friend too. Good male friends ohh...not the ones dat think with dia d.i.c.k. Seems she has shut herself for too long. She needs to loosen up. Wont mind being her friend self.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Opiosko:
But u got it wrong urslf na. He onl asked if she's ibo?, u shouldn't have use 'tribalism' in ur response. How is it 'tribalistic' to want to marry from a particular tribe? U went too far in ur assumption...Before i got married, i had told peeps i would marry from my community but i ended up not doing so. Pls let's try to be fair to peeps by responding precisely to wht they said/wrote, not reading other funny meanings to it. Per ur friend, i dnt knw wht to say cos issues like these are usually individualised. However, i would suggest she check herslf and make ajustment if she's proud, controling etc. If she's a gud behaved nd God fearing lady, she should calm down and let love come naturally. No man would want to marry a desperate lady.. Merry Xmas and may this season bring love and happiness to ur friend.
wish i read this 'for i posted

he got the hint
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by zigod1: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Hope she didnt secretly date a reverend father in her 20's? Its rumored that girls who date reverend fathers 1. Dont get married 2. Become barren after marriage 3. Make very terribly unhappy marriages. Its cursed. Also some ladies so manipulate and decieve their suitor after all he did for her that they merit his secret curse. Ladies should stop decieving guys and chopping thr money. So your friend should search her heart and repent of former misdeeds if there were any, ask for forgivenes from whosoever she may hav wronged, or if she is innocent of these possible indictments she has a spiritual problem. Many innocent beautiful ladies are being harassed by d devil too
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Am sorry but please what's kingdom principle?

That poster seems like a member of Jehovah Witness.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Rxpetite:
the person i quoted said the wrong thing. period. op never suggested such. u people are just assuming. i understand where u are coming from but he did'nt make provision for the fact that he was assuming, he just made his comment as though it were a confirmed fact.

she needs help not criticism on something she probably didn't do.
do you KNOW she didn't do it? So why are you defending someone who refuse to clear the air .guys are working based on empirical evidence
90% do yanga hence prolly she did yanga
thus she should now do opposite of yanga if she truly desperate
if not,not by force
she can die alone
altho personally think its not the only way to be happy but if e de worry her she should stop the yanga
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2014
RedBenson:

That poster seems like a member of Jehovah Witness.

Lol......no knowlege is lost.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2014
passionate88:
You'd be surprised what some people miss just because of ethnicity... There was a thread that a lady created, she was talking how she wanted her "future" husband to look like and she insisted that he must be from the Yoruba ethnic group... So if a Northerner that meets all her requirements approaches her, she'd reject him just because he's not Yoruba
heart wants what it wants
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2014
lastmessenger:

Good question cos it is obvious that so many ladies are finding it hard to get suitor.
na lie who no want free toto.na dem no wan be suitee
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by donbenie(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Rxpetite:
so all unmarried people are single because they were doing 'yanga'?
Not all certainly,but most,we all live in this society and are witness to how some girls form as if them no dey shi.t..
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by andyanders: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

Something is wrong somewhere.Knew of someone with similar problem.She is an MBA holder, had no job, and no man ever has asked her out.She was just in their house selling soft drinks, cookies and candies and stuffs like.Until she went to a church where a friend took her and it was there it was revealed to her that her face was exchanged with an old woman's face and her certificate buried spiritually. She was prayed for and delivered as she went through deliverance. Same week, a job she applied for and forgotten for years she was in her house when they came to deliver a letter of appointment and that was an oil company.She was given a car and an official accommodation and within same period, in less than 3 months, she got wedded and a year later was blessed with twins.After two yrs, she gave birth to another set of twins.

Something is wrong and your friend should find a solution which is to get the problem responsible out of her life. It is spiritual.

I know that some people would come here to now counter the spiritual issue but, I stand to tell you that I know that something is wrong as I am aware of this person's issue and would not want to mention her name here.Things are real and only God can save us from certain issues beyond ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2014
You guys are missing the whole point.

The lady in question seem to be a chronic introvert cos OP said "she keeps to herself" she does not seem to be the type that goes out much. Her daily routine seem like from work to house and house to work. No church, no social function, no friends except a very few.

OP, tell your friend to do the very opposite of whatever may have kept her in her closet. Tell her to come out of her shell...

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by eduxerxes: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

u know what? U shuld have sampled some of her pics here, so many potential suitors abound on Nairaland. Sample her on every social media platform. I give it 3 weeks and she's taken! Try and see, unless the witch in her village is on permanent duty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Akell(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Akell:

Come out straight, this is your story.

ladymichael:

Sweetheart, I happen to be a very emotional person and caring.just cos people ask opinions on behalf of others don't mean they are the ones.

Please learn to have an open mind and do kindly give ur advise if you can.

Mind you, many are learning from this, so if not for me ,do it for the thousands of women that need advise and are confused

Happy holiday love.

Your level of maturity baffles me. Your IQ is too immense for a lady. I wasn't expecting such a gentle response from you.
The 'normal' Nigerian lady would have tongue lashed you to death. But you chose to be calm. Keep it up... enjoy your Xmas....

[color=#000099][/color]my sincere and heartfelt suggestions are:

1. She should hang out more. Let her go to places where she could be noticed. She should meet people.

2. Smile a lot. She should learn to smile at people. This attracts people to her.

3. Packaging. Let her carry herself well, Dress neatly. Use deodorants and perfumes when needed.

4. Prayer

5. Humility

6. Respect

7. If she's the chatterbox type, she should caution herself

8. Be yourself

Thanks!!!
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Cheadiva:
dos tym she was forming yanga nko undecided
he no fine
he no get money...nw she's 35
Cheadiva:
dnt misqoute me...Nah!some myt b cos of 'yanga'....some myt b spirituals ....
Cheadiva:
dos tym she was forming yanga nko undecided
if you don't see anthing wrong with these two posts, then i have nothing more to say to you.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by CSTR: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2014
I know a number of women in her shoes.
They' ve finally given up.
She should just forget about marriage, because her time has passed.
36 year old women getting married are a rarity nowadays.
She should just become a single mother.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Op na to matchmake her, I have an Uncle upto 48years I don't know if he is a celibacy, we can work things out with them, he lives in P.H although not bouyant, if she is Igbo you can contact me, you can view my profile below incase of doubt

Are u above 16 yrs
@Seun, Pls Kids also visit Nairaland oh... they shouldn't engage in Adult affairs!!!

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
She should make herself SEEN.

She's almost at the end of her biological tether, so should be ruthless about getting new dates. At the minimum, there should be 3 of them lined up each week. And she should screen HARD.

If her job doesn't allow her some free time, that's a problem.

Her weekends should be almost spent entirely outdoors. Weddings, events, hobbies, etc.

She should go out to places where cool guys hang out, like a nice gym, túsh bars (especially during times for football matches!), etc

And most importantly, she should learn how to fvck, EXPERTLY. So that she can deeply bury her fangs and scramble his brain, when she does meet him.

Finally, she should Google Arden Leigh, and ingest her content/materials. Very smart girl - knows her stuff.

I might get slaps for this but much as I don't agree with premarital sex, how can she learn how to do this expertly without a man in her life?

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Nothing tribalistic in what he said. There is something called choice and preference.
Marc9:

Your IQ is very very low! Isn't it obvious u're the one reasoning with his nostril?!

You said... If she's igbo contact me. Now if u're sound enough, u wld realise u gave a condition which was clearly tribalistic.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2014
CSTR:
I know a number of women in her shoes.
They' ve finally given up.
She should just forget about marriage, because her time has passed.
36 year old women getting married are a rarity nowadays.
She should just become a single mother.

My sister got married at age of 37 to a man that has never married, my close friend, a divorcee with kids got married to a single man...... I can go on to sight several instances, my dearest.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Akell:

Your level of maturity baffles me. Your IQ is too immense for a lady. I wasn't expecting such a gentle response from you.
The 'normal' Nigerian lady would have tongue lashed you to death. But you chose to be calm. Keep it up... enjoy your Xmas....

Thank you!!! Will show my fiance your post maybe my dowry will increase.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Okeycima: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Excuse me? My level of reasoning? You asked me if a lady is IBO so that you can match make and yet u insult me for telling you tribe doesn't matter? My GOD.

Do have a blessed holiday
PLS IT IS IGBO NOT IBO...take note and don't call a tribalist wen u sound like one
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Afrobasic(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2014
Is she a feminist?

We guys get turned off by feminists undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My True Life Love Story / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.