Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sincere Questions To Frosbel - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Questions To Frosbel (34523 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Let us who correct an erring brother do so in patience and humility, knowing we also have a Master that is patient with us. I don't agree with frosbel on some or most of his new stuff but let's correct gently.

And that is exactly what we have been doing so far. The guy needs help. I hope he does not end up in Islam with the way he is going, he will be worse than shekau.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

And Jesus flawed the Sabbath but never sinned? grin grin grin Abi you're ignorant of the law regulating the sabbath? Oh, I know your answer already..... grin grin grin

Flawed. grin grin grin

If I remember correctly he asked if it was wrong to do good on the sabbath.

No where did he advice us to abstain or profane, this is all a creation of the mind of antichrist. The children of lawlessness.

Goshen360 be fighting Christ daily.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

I read you and BabaG, discoursing the Isaiah verse but I wasn't much into that discussion. However, my question on the basis of which you deny the virgin birth is this scripture:

Webster's Bible Translation
Then said Mary to the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

In the Greek, virgin carries two meanings but the context tells which meaning is implied. The context here says, Mary is a virgin in the sense that, he had not tasted Joseph but you said, Joseph is the father of Christ. Or better still, why do you deny the virgin birth in the face of this scripture?

Goshen I dey come ooo, I am having to educate so many baby bible scholars this evening ( NOT YOU of course ) , this space reserved................ grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bidam:
False accuser. You still haven't gotten over the way you talk with me abi? Show me where i insulted anyone here. Issues like this aren't treated with kid 'n' gloves approach. Thank God for folks like shdemidemi and vooks who even though we disagree sometimes are not sentimental in their approach to ask questions and hit him with the truth even if it is as hard as nails. No one is going to show pity to him unless he repents of all the utter nonsense he utters on this forum. The bitter truth is he has led many astray including the Op who was on a fact finding mission concerning what he believes.

Aramaic Bible
And when they repent, show pity upon them with respect, while you hate also the tunic that is defiled by the flesh
.Jude 1:23

I know S'demi and vooks are doing a good job with frosbel since but let's be honest, go through the thread except with BabaG, it's all being throwing one abuse or the other, even frosbel too. So it's like nobody want to listen to nobody. I'm just using another approach, that's all.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
frosbel:
Ran out of points ? Hmmm.

I think I was the one that left you guys some food for thought last night but got no reply.

The Babagnoni myth of Sheol consisting of 2 compartments was debunked again with these scripture quoted below ( Looks like you guys are losing the plot fast ) ;

^^^^^

Can you or your friend, show me a HINT of Sheol having 2 compartments with the associated suffering of the wicked or did you see this in a trance/hallucination/vision grin

Let me extract some clichés from the scriptures I quoted above to reinforce truths into your thought process ;

- his thoughts perish
- in peace they go down to Sheol ( i.e the wicked )
- the dead know nothing

See how tradition has made people you people unable to reason appropriately in the light of overwhelming evidence ?

It's beggars belief why you have to descend into the gutter to lump me with the above assertion of Sheol been a place of suffering
Please back up your post with quotes from me, alluding to Sheol to be a place of suffering
Or did you just take the liberty of artistic license to make up things on my behalf. SMH
You're desperate and rapidly becoming deteriorating
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
BabaGnoni:

It's beggars belief why you have to descend into the gutter to lump me with the above assertion of of Sheol been a place of suffering
Please back up your post with quotes from me, alluding to Sheol to be a place of suffering
Or did you just take the liberty of artistic license to make up things on my behalf. SMH
You're desperate and rapidly becoming deteriorating

Read again.

Sheol with TWO Compartments, or is this not your position ??

Your other mate uses this error to support the concept of suffering in the wicked part of Sheol.

Do you get it now ??
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2015
haibe:

Christ kept the sabath day too?
The apostles paid tithe too? Or sacrificed the blood of the lamb? grin

You scoff. But yes they were obedient to the end and lost their lives for their convictions.

Which boat you dey? grin grin

Christ hater.

False desciples.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2015
shdemidemi:

And that is exactly what we have been doing so far. The guy needs help. I hope he does not end up in Islam with the way he is going, he will be worse than shekau.

grin grin grin Okay. You and vooks and Gnoni are doing good job, I must commend you guys but na time I no get to join well in the discussion. I think frosbel should have a rethink especially when 3 bible giants are telling him the same thing on same issue. He's looking at a subject from one perspective instead of of the whole. Good job to you guys anyway.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2015
shdemidemi:

Mate, worse has been said about me and others who are tearing away at your fables and myths , we will continue to free the sheep no matter how many violent tantrums you throw.

cool
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2015
MostHigh:

Flawed. grin grin grin

If I remember correctly he asked if it was wrong to do good on the sabbath.

No where did he advice us to abstain or profane, this is all a creation of the mind of antichrist. The children of lawlessness.

Goshen360 be fighting Christ daily.

Oh, I said I know your answers already but what does the law say about the Sabbath? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Goshen360:

grin grin grin Okay. You and vooks and Gnoni are doing good job, I must commend you guys but na time I no get to join well in the discussion. I think frosbel should have a rethink especially when 3 bible giants are telling him the same thing on same issue. He's looking at a subject from one perspective instead of of the whole. Good job to you guys anyway.

Bible Giants, ? grin grin grin

Has 2015 started with comedy already, please stop jesting Bro.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Goshen360:

3 bible giants. grin grin grin

what difference between you and the pastors you constantly profane

Very narcisstic fellow, Na your desciples I pity.

Jokers. grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2015
frosbel:

Bible Giants, grin grin grin

I go die oooooooooo

Leave story joor.....it's an evening dining with Frosbel..... grin grin grin. We're all gathered to feast on you.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2015
MostHigh:

You scoff. But yes they were obedient to the end and lost their lives for their convictions.

Which boat you dey? grin grin

Christ hater.

False desciples.

lol I will pass you by cos I see you don't even understand what you believe, a lot like you are out there too grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2015
MostHigh:

3 bible giants. grin grin grin

what difference between you and the pastors you constantly profane

Very narcisstic fellow, Na your desciples I pity.

Jokers. grin grin

Abeg leave mata for matter lol. You taking jokes very serious......na online thing, remember and we are here to feast on with frosbel..... grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Goshen360:

Oh, I said I know your answers already but what does the law say about the Sabbath? grin grin grin

Lawless son of the Lawless man. grin grin

And proudly so. grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Goshen360:

Abeg leave mata for matter lol. You taking jokes very serious......na online thing, remember and we are here to feast on with frosbel..... grin grin grin

No time for rubbish. grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2015
frosbel:

Mate, worse has been said about me and others who are tearing away at your fables and myths , we will continue to free the sheep no matter how many violent tantrums you throw.

cool

Violent tantrums! haba. ..

What sheep? and what will you possibly tell them!

Pastor Frosbel: the bible have some lies but we can still try fetch some truth from it.

My dear friend, the bible can never be moderately true. It is either TRUE or FALSE.

I am prepared to believe WHATEVER the bible says, and to take it believing it to be the Word of God; for if it isn't entirely true, it is not worth anything to me.

It may be fallible to a very wise Frosbel who is so wise that he can pick out the true from the false.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2015
haibe:

lol I will pass you by cos I see you don't even understand what you believe, a lot like you are out there too grin

How far.

Man with the nameless God. grin

Please pass by oo, no room for excess luggage.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Goshen360:

Leave story joor.....it's an evening dining with Frosbel..... grin grin grin. We're all gathered to feast on you.... grin grin grin

Self conceit. grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2015
haibe:

You now know how to deal with the troll.

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2015
MostHigh:

How far.

Man with the nameless God. grin

Please pass by oo, no room for excess luggage.
hahaha

Man with the multiple gods, I go pass you by surely grin

Na one God I know, the creator of the universe. Na him me I dey serve.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2015
grin Goshen no go kill peson with laff o..wetin be bible giant AGAIN? Everyone here is a bible student. grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Goshen360:

Wetin concern you with sabbath.

Chief scoffers.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2015
shdemidemi:

^^^ grin grin grin. I know you're long done with the trolls..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2015
haibe:

hahaha

Man with the multiple gods, I go pass you by surely grin

Na one God I know, the creator of the universe. Na him me I dey serve.

Him no get name? grin grin

Na so in go deny you too ooooo.

Lawless son of the Lawless man.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Bidam:
grin Goshen no go kill peson with laff o..wetin be bible giant AGAIN? Everyone here is a bible student. grin

grin grin grin

giant ke! the thing weigh for my shoulder sef.

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
shdemidemi:

The truth hurts.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
MostHigh:

Him no get name? grin grin

Na so in go deny you too ooooo.
Good night brother, that's if you dey naija. Next time practice what you preach so people won't pass u by grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Bidam:

Oh sorri sir, I forgot to add your name.....please forgive me..... grin grin grin grin grin

I read where some folks messing with you my brother.....about brain or no brain.....that thread funny die...... grin grin grin grin. I just catching some fun this evening before I go work, night shift..... grin grin grin. I know say nobody knows it all, we're all learning...efen me self, I'm learning new things but not new to some....believe me, the word of God is an ocean of wealth of revelations, no man can exhaust the unmeasurable wealth in scriptures.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2015
haibe:
Good night brother, that's if you dey naija. Next time practice what you preach so people won't pass u by grin

Presumptuous son of the Lawless one

And how are you so sure I don't practice What I say with conviction.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2015
MostHigh:

Wetin concern you with sabbath.

Chief scoffers.

I have found my Sabbath in Christ and I'm truly resting in the finished works of my Master. Na wetin concern me and sabbath be that....lo ba tan... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.