Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Sorry States Of Lagos Island - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry States Of Lagos Island (40910 Views)

Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? / Molue Banned From Lagos Island / Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by lagdmark(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
what a pity Fashola stopped working for lagos state since 4 years ago when Tinubu asked all the APC governors,eg Amaechi to donate billions to fight GEJ come 2015.
The result is the poor state of lagos state today.

3 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by alagaddonjuan(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
tit:
is this aba?
Tinubu, Eko oti b'aje ooo!
Remove that useless jagbjanstic boy fashola you put to spoil your good work in lagos.
fashola is a failure,
that is why APC reject him as VP candidate!
you just sick with the fashola spoiling lagos, if you no get work just go sleep
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by franugo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:

grin grin grin angry grin wink cheesy

Una go wound me with laugh oooo. This harmattan Don tear my lips finish as I roll for ground here laughing my head off.

SAI APCows

i cant c what's so funny about the post Abeg enlighten uscry
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Firefire(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:

On Jimi Agbaje We stand. Say no to d frog eye tif enslaving Lagos.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by christopher123(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
princepet:
Some people find it very difficult to accept facts, even with pictorial evidence, is a shame.

Tinubu stays in the Island, he was Governor for 8 yrs

Fashola, also 8 yrs

Both of them APC

How many years do they need to fix the Island, do the maths people

I don`t belong to any party, anyone that can perform is good to GO.

They are incorrigible and unteachable

Wasted 16 years

Aid APC
. but why can't they allow the original indigenous people to rule their state

They keep importing rascals

3 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by franugo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
christopher123:

Ayobo ipaja road is less than 3km but it has taken 3 urs to build and they have not finished

They said fashola is working

What of Allen ..hmmn that place is so terrible that if it rains you will give up

This is ikpodo and ogba areas in Ikeja

We know the truth ....so park well

bro am nt abt 2 start an e-war with u, but aba as a whole is worse when compared 2 lag, sentiments aside.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by funkiebully: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
franugo:

i cant c what's so funny about the post Abeg enlighten uscry

Who be this one kwa?

Swerve make I see better comment. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by koredeolanrewaju(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
When another Governor is elected, the poorly seen area will be amended. It's a matter of time. For those accusing the governor, he has done his best. All will need do for him is praising him.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by oduastates: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:

Go and develop osun and stop claiming lagos.
Ijebu
Owo ile
Akoko ile
Ado Ekiti
Ilorin ile
Ikorodu ile
Oshogbo ile
Okitipupa ile
Epe ile
Ikosi ile
Abeokuta ile
Ondo ile
Ikenne ile
akure ile
Kabba ile
Ilara mokin ile
Lokoja ile
Ajaokuta ile
Ilorin ile
Ibadan ile
Eeko ile
Abadarigi ile
Dahomey ile
You see Lagos state but we see a small part of the kingdoms of the Yorubas .a true son knows his territory ranges from the Atlantic Ocean up to the savannah.
In those places, he knows that he belongs .
Ibadan is the capital And Eko is where we trade.
Anywhere in yorubaland is home . I hope you are enjoying your Christmas in your homeland and future separate country.
For Christmas , i remain in eeko ile , for sallah i will travel to ile - ife to celebrate with my Muslim friends.
Whichever way , I remain within the kingdoms of the yorubas.
I remain at home.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by christopher123(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
django1:

Are you ibo? If yes me and you have nothing to discuss.

I am on sidelines

They have recurved and cheat the break natives so much and its not fair ...that is my take bro

I am onlooker
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by christopher123(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
franugo:

bro am nt abt 2 start an e-war with u, but aba as a whole is worse when compared 2 lag, sentiments aside.

I am not comparing I am saying what I see and where I have my office with all the huge money from Lagos

Not an e war ..I am not from aba so let's be factual

Do you really know how much Lagos makes ..so let's be honest

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by manutdadex(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:
Jimi Agbaje for change, Agbaje come n save us from tifnubu and fashole looteocracy n deception.

Eko oti baje since the time of tifnubu d emperor n Lagos money conduit pipe
u are creative! Fashola's second term na looting galour!

5 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Firefire(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
ola6:

Iwo ati ebi e ni omo ale. Aja lasan lasan ni e. I am tired of TINUBU/APC RULING my state. Can't a Lagosian their state? Why import an Ondo man to rule Lagos?

Omo a'le ni opolopo awon ton pariwo APC.

I say it here times without number, Fashola and APC are only making media noises, APC IS A Failed party.

This is Lagos Island, go to Obalende, Isolo, Okota, and see terrible situation.

Now think of the hinterland road, how more terrible they would be

Tinubu rule Lagos for 8years, nothing to show as his achievement.

Fashola is ruling Lagos for another 8years, only first 4 years is meaningful, the remaining 4 years is a complete failure.

Total AD, AC, ACN & now APC time in Lagos is now 16 wasted years.

Time to reclaim Lagos from the fraudsters calling themselves progressive.

angry It is a task that must be fulfilled

Shalom

Firefire!

7 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by ola6: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

I say it here times without number, Fashola and APC are only making media noises, APC IS A Failed party.

Fashola is ruling Lagos for another 8years, only first 4 years is meaningful, the remaining 4 years is a complete failure.

Shalom

Firefire!

PDP has my support! Check out my profile pic

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by ola6: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

Shalom

Firefire!

Btw, hope you have your voter's card? I have mine and I can't wait to vote Jimi Agbaje in!

3 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by franugo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
christopher123:

I am not comparing I am saying what I see and where I have my office with all the huge money from Lagos

Not an e war ..I am not from aba so let's be factual

Do you really know how much Lagos makes ..so let's be honest

actually no i don't know how much they make. I guess u are rite
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
manutdadex:
u are creative! Fashola's second term na looting galour!

Perfect, I am on this gospel.

Fashola 2nd term is a complete Failure. angry

Fashola performance in his 1st term was to win the heart of Lagosian to vote him 2nd term against the wish and agreement with his godfather BAT.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by deo24128: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lagosians keep living in denial. AD/ACN/APC has worked just as much as the PDP at the center. But they like their smooth talking governor more, don't they? You'd think Lagosians should be more politically sagacious and questioning but no. They are just as easily conned as the rest. If we demand from The States as much as we demand from the FG, maybe we would have progressed more. Keep living in denial all of you. Bye-Bye

4 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Kingspin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
APC refer to work on the newspapers and other media houses while people die in silent. Propaganda is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Firefire(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
ola6:

Btw, hope you have your voter's card? I have mine and I can't wait to vote Jimi Agbaje in!

Absolutely, and my constituency vote is waiting as well..

Time to kick criminals out of Alausa

They collect #100 BILLION and do project of #1 BILLION.

They went on air and some Amukunmeko + Oponu's come here to post pictures of fake mega city and projects on papers.

Awon oniranu oosi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by deavicky(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Even Aba not bad like this?

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by adadadon(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
so no one noticed this is just 1 street
the Op is deceitful person
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Tochiokoye(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
oduastates:
Still better than your homestate.
I see earth moving equipments on the site .maclatunji:

Hahaahahah, be objective. I know that many Lagos Island roads are under construction but there has to be better project management to avoid this ugly pictures that do the people and tbe government no good.

What makes you think OP is from outside Lagos?

There is no perfect person, system or government. Governor Fashola should step-up his hustle on these projects.

Budget 101

There is a difference between

1 i have N5000 in the bank to buy a wrist watch (Qatar)

2 I was hoping to be able to raise N5000 (from taxes )in the next year , to buy a watch. but my roof ha started leaking today. I will try to raise the money next year.

3 I am hoping to raise N5000 for my saving account ( do nothing)

Apart from number one who has endless supply of money , you are assuming from the theory of the expectation that everything goes on smoothly on a project.
E.g There is hardly a project in Lagos which does not go through litigation. People are always suing the government for the most mundane of things.
Ebola was not budgetted for . The Lagos state government took on the responsibilities of the absent federal government.
Do you know that the Lagos metro project is being held back by Jonathan's government envious politics and bad belle .the metro has to go through a corridor held by the federal government (not owned ,all lands in Lagos are on lease )

Reality is a b*t*ch . Project management,PMP and prince 2 theory stops at the doors of reality . No project get done without money.
When funds are limited or when the hope of project being funded has a small window of opportunity, your theory goes out of the window.
Lagos is a poor state single handedly carrying the weight of a country.houses are being built and Streets are being created faster than the state can afford to pave old streets or repair damaged roads.

Finally ,There are those who genuinely want to draw the attention of the SG to their neighbourhood. There are also those who want to introduce that regressive type of governance and politics . Their job is that being down the best amongst us like they did to Awolowo.

Food for thought
You only need to visit the group Facebook pages of the person who put up post like this . Just 2 out of every 10 post is made by someone can be considered as making a measured or critical opinion .whether for or against, you've to respect the opinions of such people.
The irony was that most of the post against APC were made by persons who reside but are not from those states.
Their states are too good and transformational for them to stay.
Hmm , you wonder why?
No concept of government or governance . That is why.
Why should you listen to such people.
You have 2 choices if you are still sitting on the fence. Your culture , values and future or a street no one has heard of.
Mobilise to extricate ourselves from that cesspit. Time to end monkey dey work baboon dey chop country.

In 6 months in a bad economy .
This is what was declared , most of it has probably gone undeclared

Value Added Tax :N407.95bn,
Company Income Tax of N422.63bn
Customs & Excise Duties of N257.91bn

Most of this is coming out of Lagos , ogun and Ibadan . Like someone wrote ,Even after compensating for loss of population. That is more money being taken out of Lagos than any state contributes.
True federalism and resource control will change that.

for any state govt failure blame Jonathan....Nigerians and their way of thinking
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by iamord(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
vanstanzy:

Straight to the point, i like that. That is why engineering controls have to be put in place on our drains. You can't change people, God's creation but you can change man's creation, the design of our drainage system.
no you are wrong there! You can change creation and modify it.. Nothing is impossible. It has been done through the ages and even in africa! Why do u think caribeans and america produce the fastest runners.. And east africa produces long distance runners.. There is something that affected the peoples evolution to achieve that . If you want to achieve a less corrupt generation.. It has to morals have to be infused in everything they do from education to family.. In 5-10 years you will see how the country will improve in rankings.. That then shows we are an enlightened people and are capable of solving our problems
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by laimo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
One picture never makes a city.

Get your heads of the baskets,pdp.

The people in that Lagos Island location love APC.Just the same way the Igbos love GEJ without reason.

Ask Oba Akiolu I.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by laimo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
One picture never makes a city.

Get your head out of the basket,pdp.

The people in that Lagos Island location love APC.Just the same way the Igbos love GEJ without reason.

Ask Oba Akiolu I.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by stebell(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
ikweremilitant:
hahaha look at them.shameles crictist.so comenting a govts job is in ur dictionary?would have made dis coment if its about gej.so fasholas cluelesnes have being exposed with a boxing day knockout punch,ure busy finding a soft landing 4 hm.shame on all u gejs haters.

My broda don't mind these rodents frm APC. Yu see them asking useless question wen their clueless masters hav been exposed concerning all the lies they want Nland to believe.

Fashola is working indeed
Cc;
Berem, kel4soft, omenka, ngeneukwenu, donphilopus, anago, gbawe, and the rest of the roaches yu guys are needed here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Senator Vs Minister: Who Is Higher? / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.