Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (27847 Views)

Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members / Disobey Fayemi’s Curfew, Fayose Tells Ekiti People / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by aresa: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
[s]
anonimi:

Who was the governor in September that did not pay that month's salary
[/s]

Silly rubbish...

Government is continuum...

What's next, Fayose didn't pay December salary because Fayemi is still the governor..?

8 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Bruteforce101: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
[s]
WhiteTechnology:

Keep waiting for oil wealth instead of fighting to control your resources and taxes in order to use it to wipe out poverty
[/s]

Go play with sand.

6 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Bruteforce101: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

Thank you!

You are not one of them wink

It is a shame when we refused to say the truth and allow partisanship to cloud our sense of reasoning.

Seeing some APC members, the so called progressive trying to pass the bucks to Fayoose.

I pity you guys future undecided

Are you different? You defend so many things here that can make the devil cry in pain. Smh

11 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by aresa: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Fayose deducted N2,000 from the salary of each worker for the purpose of buying them Christmas gifts only to give not up to half of the workers ‎a chicken smaller than a pigeon worth less than N800.

You want free gifts, free rice and free chicken and still expect full salary at the same time, all the free goodies is nothing but distraction from impending pain and suffering.

The money for the free rice and chicken came from somewhere so you can not have both.

You can not have it both ways..

11 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by aresa: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
[s]
Firefire:

Good question: what makes Fayemi not to pay September salary before leaving

Can't Tinubu borrow Fayemi money to pay

I presume the guy have already collected all available loans, hence no more opportunities.

undecided
[/s]

Is Fayemi the governor this December too and the reason why Fayose did not pay state workers in December?

Do you people read over the rubbish you type before posting>?

7 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by tobaflexy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Project for paper money for pocket
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Ilekeh(f): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ehrrrrm wasn't Christmas yesterday? Which September is he talking about?
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
gratiaeo:
Are this people truly this poor?
FG need to setup special poverty alleviation program for Ekiti and other Yoruba states

Why do u have to be a bigot?

Your comment makes no iota of sense.

Mtcheww!!!

5 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Is Fayemi the governor this December too and the reason why Fayose did not pay state workers in December?

So you will blame Fayose for not paying September salaries in December, yet you won't blame Fayemi who was governor at the time?

You are a hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Speakdatruth: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
after dem chop rice n chicken wetin dem nid again. lmao but aswear d weed wey ds governor take strong o

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by prophetfire: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The price for Awo supporting Gowon in retaining the unitary system because of the false hope of becoming President

Is

Regional poverty
you re right.persnal ambition killing collective interest.

4 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gbodimowo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
That's good for them stomach infrastructure
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Sebosede(f): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:
Does this mean he [Fayose] has paid October - December salaries
yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by 1stola: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
MUMU PDPíg tout.
Good for them.
GEJ till 2015.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Firefire(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
Abeg call me again. I had my phone on silent d last time. Thanks

Okay!
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Sodiq3(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
You cannot plant cassava and harvest Rice. Never. Ekiti people sold their future and that of their children for Rice. lets them face the consequences.

5 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Firefire(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Compliment of the season.

Please try and be objective in your posts, because of posterity.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
lalasticlala:
Civil servants and teachers in Ekiti State agitating for the payment of their outstanding September salaries got a piece of bad news from the state chief executive on Friday.

Governor Ayo Fayose told them to forget the payment of the salary at least for now.

The governor who disclosed his decision while featuring on his monthly media chat, “Meet Your Governor”, said the precarious financial situation of the state would not allow him to pay workers September salaries.

Fayose also revealed that governors of Jigawa, Adamawa and Katsina States sent rams and cows to him as part of their contributions to his “stomach infrastructure” agenda for Christmas celebrations.

He explained that he took the step in his desire to make Ekiti people happy and ensure that they do not go hungry during the festive season.

While urging workers in the state to exercise patient with his administration, Fayose emphasized that the financial position of the state is so bad to the extent that he had reached an agreement with some banks to give the state what he called “financial leeway” for six months to enable him pay salaries.

The governor explained that the deductions from the allocation of the state from the Bond sourced by the last administration and commercial loans obtained from banks had adversely affected the state finances.

Fayose pointedly told civil servants, teachers and other government workers to stop complaining and adjust themselves to the prevailing realities maintaining that he would not be deceiving them on issues affecting governance.

He said, “I became governor on October 16 and that is two months and ten days now and I want to state categorically that I have managed resources of the state very well.

“Now coming here to tell the people that I will pay September salaries, no, no, I will not say that. The salaries I am paying now, I had interface with banks to give me leeway for six months to be able to arrange myself, “Fayose declared.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/no-september-salary-now-fayose-tells-ekiti-workers/

September salary: Fayose begs for patience - The Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, on Friday has asked civil... http:///6XogOHWOE
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by roqrules04(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ekiti masses can't Eat their cake and have it
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gbodimowo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
Why didn't Fayemi pay September Salary? What is wrong with our political leaders? What is/was the justification for witholding salaries of workers? Is it political? This is immoral and a big shame. However, Fayose should understand that government is a continuum. Being the helmsman, it is a must that he pay workers rather than hiding under the cloak of "we are broke". He must look for ways to generate fund and offset the outstanding salary bill. He should stop insulting the sensibility of ekiti indigens with his "stomach infrastructure". God help our country

Are they really sensible
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gbodimowo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Keep waiting for oil wealth instead of fighting to control your resources and taxes in order to use it to wipe out poverty

Are you minding them

2 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by anonimi: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sebosede:
yes

Thanks for confirming.
So Fayemi messed up big time while PRETENDING to be a 'genleman progre'THIEF'.
However, Fayose needs to pay up now since government is a continuum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by kennymeritus: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
dominique:
Is the state really that broke?

The reality is that secondary school teachers are yet to be paid August and September Salary left unpaid by the outgone Governor. It's a sorry case !!! It seems there is no hope for immediate payment.Expect teachers to go on strike soonest in January except there is divine intervention
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
The Ekiti people deserves Fayose.Na hunger go hammer una-remember you are in stomach infrastructure regime.

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
aresa:
What salaries do they want again? I though they are all belefull with stomach infrastructure, chicken and rice....

After the drama, trash talk and comedy and free chicken and rice, the painful realities of governance is now setting in...

U na neva jamm ...You reap what you sow grin grin
was fayose Gov. of Ekiti at september? what happen to the former Governor that he cannot pay september salary yet he has money to campaign, u better think twice before u speak.
Shameless Party APC
Ekiti will be great again. Ekiti Kete

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
I do know that there was rigging in ekiti during the elections.But since a reasonable no of the people voted for pdp...let them taste the hardship...
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Enice(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is what they voted for. Give them rice and chicken to celebrate the season. The clueless one is next to decieve us.

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Day11:
I somehow like dis dude.

angry
...I like him,too.He knows how to deal with the so called educated illiterate in Ekiti.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by stanprexy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
This isn't fair.

check this out

http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?
ref= MOD98715974
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
gratiaeo:
Are this people truly this poor?
FG need to setup special poverty alleviation program for Ekiti and other Yoruba states
...I have talked to GEJ about your proposed programme for the people-good news is you will be the chief coordinator...
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by honeric01(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
If Fayemi didn't pay September salary before leaving, what about October, November and December? Should Fayemi be blamed for these 3 months?
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by toluk: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
OP yu r a fool..Kip spreading fake news n NL...Gullible minds lik yu wil swallow it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola And Wife Abimbola Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) / Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.