Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (27836 Views)

Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members / Disobey Fayemi’s Curfew, Fayose Tells Ekiti People / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
aanumama:
In all honesty, Fayemi should be responsible for that salary not Fayose!
He was the governor then!!!

because na his personal/papa money? Nigeria sense, stop supporting nonsense. this is why 7 is greater than 19. If he think Fayemi embezzle state fund, let him bring proof and send him to jail.
Why is it that politicians dont go to jail in this country? instead of going to jail they will contest for senate as DSP of Bayelsa.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gebest: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
oziegbe2015:
so that is what pdp has reduced the home of the most intellectuals and proffesors to
oziegbe how are u and school, i believe u just join nairaland.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Sheggy13(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Illiteracy is a disease of the mind

That lots of Chinese work in Nigeria doesn't mean China is poor

Keep supporting the unitary system and expect poverty to disappear.

Don't worry by next year you will see the negative implications of abandoning your resources for SE/SS oil wealth
See who's talking about illiteracy. Not beating my chest, but if you come close to my academic attainments, you'll be continually celebrated in your community everyday . Are the Chinese coming here to do such meagre jobs like pushing barrows selling pegs and earpiece. Even the people of SS that have the substantial crude oil production in the country do not go about beating their chest and making spiteful comments at Yorubas unlike you foolish attachees with your minute oil production capacities. Btw I'm from the South West and come from an oil producing community here.
**You idiotic lots see every thread as an opportunity to make hateful comments at Yorubas who have been nothing but good, accommodating and kind hosts to a large chunk of you ungrateful and insatiable fools.

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by donmalcolm21(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
aresa:
What salaries do they want again? I though they are all belefull with stomach infrastructure, chicken and rice....

After the drama, trash talk and comedy and free chicken and rice, the painful realities of governance is now setting in...

U na neva jamm ...You reap what you sow grin grin
who was owing dat moni, was it not Fayemi. Next time read very well before commenting.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gebest: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
honestly, for no reason should workers be owed, especially civil servants. Fayemi should have paid the monies.
how can fayose skip sept. salary and paid nov. salary, is that governance. Mitsheeeew.

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
who was owing dat moni, was it not Fayemi. Next time read very well before commenting.

shut up. is Ekiti state that is owing the money. Who ever is the governor is responsible. what is wrong with this country sense of reasoning?
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sheggy13:

See who's talking about illiteracy. Not beating my chest, but if you come close to my academic attainments, you'll be continually celebrated in your community everyday . Are the Chinese coming here to do such meagre jobs like pushing barrows selling pegs and earpiece. Even the people of SS that have the substantial crude oil production in the country do not go about beating their chest and making spiteful comments at Yorubas unlike you foolish attachees with your minute oil production capacities. Btw I'm from the South West and come from an oil producing community here.

Inability to pay salaries is a tip of the iceberg

Don't encourage a more self reliant States and LGAs

Keep waiting for oil wealth
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by aresa: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
[s]
MOBBDEEP:

I had to restrain myself from calling you names because you are actually the one spewing trash.
You saw the explanation given by the governor that JKF took Fed government bond (almost totaling 50 billion Naira ) on which they are deducting monthly from the state allocation from source both the spread-bonds and the accrued interest.
This is a state whose monthly allocation is a paltry sum of about 2billion Naira with no significant nor tangible IGR.
No industry and most of all the workers are civil servants.
But you decided to close your eyes to those explanations.
Perhaps you don't know the meaning of bonds nor understand its implication on the dynamics of governance in that state.
Don't be too quick to attack people when your understanding of a matter is shallow.
I'm not abusing you.
In fact, I don't like the personality of Fayose. But that doesn't give me the impetus to subvert the glaring truth.
JKF is more evil than Fayose.
[/s]

Many states have debts/bonds just like Ekiti under Fayemi, but Fayemi paid every month come rain or sunshine unfailingly so of what's the meaning of Fayose's silly excuses?

Was he dishing out the same dumb excuses when he was dashing away free gifts or whatever dumb and idiotic stomach infrastructure theatrics with pictures?

Why skip September and pay November instead and also the money for November came from where? From thin air?

The state workers he paid in November were not state workers in September? Obviously, it's the same thoughtless vindictive mentality that government starts from my own inauguration and everything before me must be abandoned and discontinued even state government worker's salaries..

Even if it's Fayemi's fault, was Fayose not elected to do better than Fayemi? Was he not elected to make things right?

This is the same reason they abandon state projects started by their predecessors..

Useless and worthless people with zero sense of duty and dedication...

3 Likes

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gannod(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
RockMaxi:
Talking about September salary in December yet no hope for payment...
This is what Ekiti people chose for themselves. Bad. embarassed

read very well before you comment. He assumed office in october and the former governor didn't pay 3 month 's salary before he left. The APC led government has mortgaged the future of Ekiti. So stop blaming Fayose for the mess Fayemi created.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by donmalcolm21(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
PDPwayoo:

shut up. is Ekiti state that is owing the money. Who ever is the governor is responsible. what is wrong with this country sense of reasoning?
you are an iddiot for talking down on me, you are very stupid and useless, what happened to ur least sense (common sense)? Quote me again and see how Sango and Amadioha will do collabo on ur head this dry season
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Sheggy13(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Inability to pay salaries is a tip of the iceberg

Don't encourage a more self reliant States and LGAs

Keep waiting for oil wealth
It's on record that 22 States of the federation are owing salaries. Are all those South West States? I know your inane bigotry and hate for Yorubas won't let u reason properly. I'm done with you. You ain't worth my sweat.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by adconline(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
So Fayemi with all his UK and US degrees and publications owed govt workers?? He was always very critical of corrupt govts in Africa when he was in the US.
Nigeria is irredeemably confined to poverty!!
Fayose even lacks compassion.. Can he in all honesty tell his household that there is no money for September upkeep??

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Bimpe29: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Oh Lord! I only pity the poor civil servants' families there in Ekiti, majority of whom rely & depend mainly on monthly salaries. But, as a leader isn't it a duty to facilitate d well being of his followers?
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by akinladejo: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Good for them! Una never see anything.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by eaglechild: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
I thought that region had the highest IGR yet they cannot afford to pay salaries.

Everything seems to be on paper but in reality what obtains is a far cry.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by adconline(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Many states have debts/bonds just like Ekiti under Fayemi, but Fayemi paid every month come rain or sunshine unfailingly so of what's the meaning of Fayose's silly excuses?

Was he dishing out the same dumb excuses when he was dashing away free gifts or whatever dumb and idiotic stomach infrastructure theatrics with pictures?

Why skip September and pay November instead and also the money for November came from where? From thin air?

The state workers he paid in November were not state workers in September? Obviously, it's the same thoughtless vindictive mentality that government starts from my own inauguration and everything before me must be abandoned and discontinued even state government worker's salaries..

Even if it's Fayemi's fault, was Fayose not elected to do better than Fayemi? Was he not elected to make things right?

This is the same reason they abandon state projects started by their predecessors..

Useless and worthless people with zero sense of duty and dedication...
Fayemi didn't pay September.. Call a spade a spade!!
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
you are an iddiot for talking down on me, you are very stupid and useless, what happened to ur least sense (common sense)? Quote me again and see how Sango and Amadioha will do collabo on ur head this dry season

I blame u? this how u insult ur parents and teachers. how can you learn? If u have sense, u will know that im advising u. common sense is not common.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sheggy13:

It's on record that 22 States of the federation are owing salaries. Are all those South West States? I know your inane bigotry and hate for Yorubas won't let u reason properly. I'm done with you. You ain't worth my sweat.

Me hate SW in your mind

See I hate you guys disgrace to education

Simple national economics

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions submitting their quarterly activities to public scrutiny

Which are the fastest route to economic diversification , citizenry prosperity and political greatness
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gannod(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Is Fayemi the governor this December too and the reason why Fayose did not pay state workers in December?

Do you people read over the rubbish you type before posting>?

for your information, Fayose has paid October -December salaries
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by dguizman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Omotolu:
The Ekiti people deserves Fayose.Na hunger go hammer una-remember you are in stomach infrastructure regime.
see u!!!where u come frm self?

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
eaglechild:
I thought that region had the highest IGR yet they cannot afford to pay salaries.

Everything seems to be on paper but in reality what obtains is a far cry.

Don't mind them

Let them keep waiting for oil wealth
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Topiipii(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
honestly, for no reason should workers be owed, especially civil servants. Fayemi should have paid the monies.
I had to quote because of your reputation here on NL. One would think that someone of such reputation should have done a little bit of research as to why the workers were owed in the first place and not hurry to comment in order to curry favour. Ekiti is a 'civil service state', it relies on federal allocation to pay its workers. The question should be why the allocation for September was witheld.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Kirinwa: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
aresa:

Especially if you are not one of the unpaid civil savants with mouths to feed and bills to pay...

Lol.

What are the roles of Auditor general of state and house of assembly members? Who is advising these governors on loans and bonds to the extent the past governor left liability into incoming governor's hands.

Let the Chief Justice instigate a case against him. Sell all his properties and use it to offset cost. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by dguizman(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sometimes I just imagine how ppl do comment here on nairaland.his Fayose the governor in september?and how do u want him to pay for what he did not buy....

1 Like

Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gannod(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Fayose has paid (his claim) for October, November and December.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173833-fayose-slams-fayemi-ekiti-finances-says-no-september-salary-workers.html

The Nation is playing politics of falsehood by deliberately leaving this important section, highlighted above, in its reporting. Well, Fayose is a thug but he is also a good politician.

the nation? That is Tinubu's rag! What do you expect? They enjoy spewing thrash-that's their trade mark. Their other name is blackmailers. If they are not insulting Jonathan,they would be casting aspersions on Fayose. Useless APC and their useless rag!
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Kirinwa: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:

Who are sango and amadioha? Are they your parents? I ask because I schooled in France.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Bashir3(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wch 1 suppose come first
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by oweman: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=WhiteTechnology post=29223623]

The price for Awo supporting Gowon in retaining the unitary system because of the false hope of becoming President

Regional poverty[
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Honestly I continue to wonder why Awo did not recomend to the then supreme military council to wipe out the Iyanmirins from the map of Nigeria if he has done that today Nigeria should be a better place to live in .
Now see what the decendants of all this snake and human being eaters are spewing out !!
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by ideology(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
I de laugh, kikikikikikiki
Those in Osun, 2months outstanding
The citizens are suffering in silence.

This is the problem with collecting loans you don't have structures to offset.
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by aresa: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
[s]
adconline:

Fayemi didn't pay September.. Call a spade a spade!!
[/s]

I don't waste my time on trolls...
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gannod(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
adconline:
So Fayemi with all his UK and US degrees and publications owed govt workers?? He was always very critical of corrupt govts in Africa when he was in the US.
Nigeria is irredeemably confined to poverty!!
Fayose even lacks compassion.. Can he in all honesty to tell his household that there is money for September upkeep??

Fayemi is no different from Tinubu,they pretend to be saints but are very wicked. The so-called Doctor knew fully well that Ekiti depends largely on allocation from the Federal government yet he took loans of gigantic proportions. Worse still,building a government house of 3.3billion naira! And some morons would say he is the best for Ekiti!
Re: No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by aresa: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
dguizman:
Sometimes I just imagine how ppl do comment here on nairaland.his Fayose the governor in september?and how do u want him to pay for what he did not buy....

Same dubious and incompetent mentality is the reason why worthless Nigerian governors abandon projects started by their predecessor. They don't have to finish i since they didn't start it. Who is losing? The people.

You need to worry about your own mentality and less about others...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention / The Consensus Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.