Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy (26472 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Why I Would Never Woo An Imbe'cile Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2015
jmoore:
I like girls who got the courage to woo men. They know what they want.
Realy
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

Take...

shocked
I can manage it sha grin
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

shocked
I can manage it sha grin

Hah! OMG! undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

Hah! OMG! undecided

grin
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

grin

Well...
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

Well...

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Unless i want 2 play games wit u apart from dat is useless
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Well...See you there...
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Tymax(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Huh, what new light? embarassed
grin Torchlight.

Suffice it to say I like your thoughts on the matter. wink
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tymax:

grin Torchlight.

Suffice it to say I like your thoughts on the matter. wink

Gracias Monsieur.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by tr3y(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

LoL....I have money. embarassed

These lady ehn, naso you take stubborn.
haha, as I dey bring one scope naso you dey take another scope tackle me. angry

I don tire for the matter self infact I no do again, angry but I hear say difficult women sabi do the thing wella. I don't know how true it is.

So if I may ask you
You sabi do the thing?

Be careful though, your next choice of words might determine how this thing go.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
tr3y:

These lady ehn, naso you take stubborn.
haha, as I dey bring one scope naso you dey take another scope tackle me. angry

I don tire for the matter self infact I no do again, angry but I hear say difficult women sabi do the thing wella. I don't know how true it is.

So if I may ask you
You sabi do the thing?

Be careful though, your next choice of words might determine how this thing go.

Which thing?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by tr3y(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Which thing?

Why you come dey form JJC na? That thing wey people dey do inside house wey them go take their clothes off and begin touching body, you know na!
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
tr3y:

Why you come dey form JJC na? That thing wey people dey do inside house wey them go take their clothes off and begin touching body, you know na!

Nigga, you cray undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by tr3y(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Nigga, you cray undecided

I don't know why do people keep asking me that question.

Well I was asking you if you know how to massage? coz I saw a vacancy for masseuse recently
I don't know what prompted the question, abi na sin to ask that kind question? to each his/her own sha.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
tr3y:

I don't know why do people keep asking me that question.

Well I was asking you if you know how to massage? coz I saw a vacancy for masseuse recently
I don't know what prompted the question, abi na sin to ask that kind question? to each his/her own sha.

K.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by ghostofsparta(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
MzNelly:
"Woo" in this context means walking up to a guy and asking him to be more than a friend to you. Like.... "Will you be my boyfriend?" undecided

Now, why shouldn't you do that? Read on:

1. It's a man's world. Let HIM do the "chyking."

2. His respect for you will decrease, even if it's just a LITTLE, trust me.

3. There's a 99.9% chance he'll turn you down.

4. If he doesn't turn you down, he won't take you seriously.

5. If he does turn you down, his friends will hear about it. Get ready to be labelled all sorts of names. smiley

6. His ego will feel bruised. He's a man. All men like to feel on top of every situation.

7. There are tons of guys who'd ask you out. Must you do that to yourself? smiley

8. If you send him signals and he doesn't pick up on the hints, HE'S NOT INTO YOU.

9. Ignore these feminists. You and a man don't share any equal rights. Pfft.

10. It's Biblically wrong. You doubt? ---Genesis 3:16

"Woo" him at your own risk.
cheesycheesycheesy

i dey cum
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by khia: 3:11am On Feb 01, 2015
The op is still a *child* young girl. lol @ 1 and 9.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by khia: 3:30am On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Meet me at that restaurant 2pm tomorrow. embarassed

Let's get to know each other embarassed

Are you wooing him?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by khia: 4:21am On Feb 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yes. I am shy. embarassed embarassed embarassed

How long have you been worshipping the Anti-Christ? Are your parents wicked also, I mean is it a family thing or is it just you?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2015
khia:
The op is still a *child* young girl. lol @ 1 and 9.

Feminist! angry
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by khia: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Feminist! angry

Thank you for the complement. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by passionate88: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2015
khia:

Thank you for the complement. grin grin grin
Khia, can I ask you some questions regarding your gender right orientation?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Sleekshady(f): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2015
I can never try that, What if he says NO!! I won't be able to face him anymore, I may start considering suicide because of the shame of getting turned down by a guy. I'll rather die in silence than to walk up to a guy and prophecy my love for him.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by khia: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2015
passionate88:
Khia, can I ask you some questions regarding your gender right orientation?

You can ask me anything.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by passionate88: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2015
khia:

You can ask me anything.
Ok.. Thank you.

I take it you are a feminist and you don't reside in Nigeria.. I do read alot on feminism, in anything there is always two side to it.. Do feminists believe in marriage? Are they agitating for equal rights? And how do they define equality when it comes to marriage/relationship?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by passionate88: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Sleekshady:
I can never try that, What if he says NO!! I won't be able to face him anymore, I may start considering suicide because of the shame of getting turned down by a guy. I'll rather die in silence than to walk up to a guy and prophecy my love for him.
What a man can do.... Please complete it for me
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by khia: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
passionate88:
Ok.. Thank you.

I take it you are a feminist and you don't reside in Nigeria.. I do read alot on feminism, in anything there is always two side to it.. Do feminists believe in marriage? Are they agitating for equal rights? And how do they define equality when it comes to marriage/relationship?

#1 Yes we believe in marriage if that is what a person wants, no forced pressure from the society.
#2 Yes equal rights and equal pay for everyone regardless of gender or race.
#3 Marriage is a partnership if both the wife and the husband are working, the household chores should be done together, it's not fair to put all that burden on one person, if the husband wants to work outside of the home and the wife job is to take care of the home that's fine and vice versa. We make decisions together. I don't know why some people have a mental picture of feminist as being some butch lesbians trying to take over the man's role it's not like that it's just regular women wanting to be treated fairly and equally. Don't pay Kim 20$ and pay Jim 40$ for doing the same job you understand what I mean. Every woman should have her own income, do things for themselves and don't depend solely on a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Odunharry(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sleekshady:
lol...u end up losing him to someone else.
What wrong with showing him the green lite?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Chidonc(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Very Soon u would come 2 say @ 35 no resonable guy is comin ur way, omo if no guy is locatin u, abeg locate dem
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by lalasticlala(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:
"Woo" in this context means walking up to a guy and asking him to be more than a friend to you. Like.... "Will you be my boyfriend?" undecided

Now, why shouldn't you do that? Read on:

1. It's a man's world. Let HIM do the "chyking."

2. His respect for you will decrease, even if it's just a LITTLE, trust me.

3. There's a 99.9% chance he'll turn you down.

4. If he doesn't turn you down, he won't take you seriously.

5. If he does turn you down, his friends will hear about it. Get ready to be labelled all sorts of names. smiley

6. His ego will feel bruised. He's a man. All men like to feel on top of every situation.

7. There are tons of guys who'd ask you out. Must you do that to yourself? smiley

8. If you send him signals and he doesn't pick up on the hints, HE'S NOT INTO YOU.

9. Ignore these feminists. You and a man don't share any equal rights. Pfft.

10. It's Biblically wrong. You doubt? ---Genesis 3:16

"Woo" him at your own risk.
cheesycheesycheesy

http://www.gidinigeria.com/2014/12/reasons-why-you-should-never-woo-guy.html?m=1
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lalasticlala, I'm a little confused. You saw this on a website? The source is strictly from my head ; so if that's the case, I think someone just plagiarized my work embarassed without permission. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.