Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy (26506 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Why I Would Never Woo An Imbe'cile Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by sconp: 1:14am On Feb 02, 2015
u know what they say abt Assumptions
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by 100Cents: 4:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
Third-world problem.

Third-world reasons.

Keep quiet and learn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29224733][/quote]
I quite agree with most of your points however , you didn't have to misquote the bible that was uncalled for.
The bible never said anything that it was wrong for a woman to woo a guy. The bible however does not encourage it in that there is no reference to but it doesn't make it wrong.

I dislike the so called feminists - i think they are insensitive, delusional and disorientated. But wooing a guy should not be viewed in light of feminism
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by tr3y(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2015
steppin:

Cheap modafucker! grin
@Op,
It's not always good. I once had the hots for a particular girl some years back. I was warming up and thinking of the best way to approach her and just like a movie, she approached me one day and politely asked for my number. I was surprised, I couldn't believe my luck. I wanted to ask why she wanted my number, but decided not to, cos she might change her mind or become shy. Either way, I wasn't taking any chances. I gave her my number and she thanked me and left.
Surprisingly, when I got a call later in the evening of the same day, it was from another girl.
She told me she was a friend to the girl that collected my number. She said she liked me a lot and wanted us to be more than friends. I was devastated, but I played along and met the girl in her place. She was cute and quite attractive, but not my choice.
I got into a relationship with her, but my feelings for the other girl always got in the way.
I eventually lost the two friends. They even stopped being friends(still saddens me anytime it comes to my mind)
Walking up to woo a guy is a 50-50 chance and ladies handle rejection pretty badly unlike men.
Stick to the body language abeg.
Who you calling cheap, I know how to spoil my ladies with my amazing culinary skills, infact if I cook for you ehn, you will become gay and fall in love with me sharp sharp. grin grin
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by lovely17(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2015
WTF do female now woo males shocked
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
As for me.., i no fit abeg.

If i send signals and he dnt understand it. forget it.!!

I'm liverless for dat side.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by ideology(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
ideology:
NLDERS forming smart with threads like reasons for this …
and types of that. …

Issorite

My own is don't be like Oprah, advising others but Remaining single

Seeing this post get over 40 likes in 24hrs even when it didn't really add something positive to the topic, prompted this repost.

There's nothing wrong in a lady expressing herself, she is 100% human like his male counterpart.

What is important is the guy's response.
If you feel the same way, that won't be a problem.
But Never say yes to her because you are afraid you will hurt her.
Maybe you like her but You are not ready, just explain your case, allow the friendship to blossom.
Avoid any form of intimacy, so She won't feel like you are taking advantage of her.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
How smart. undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by ijiini(m): 1:20am On Feb 03, 2015
lefulefu:

AbEG learn from una western collegues cheesy
western ladies no see anything wrong in talking to a guy they fancy.Una 4 here una go just squeeze una face if a guy just say ordinary goodafteroon..na wah grin
....omo dis guy para oh.....lwkmd
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2015
I did that once and i have never regretted it,the guy involved had a shy personality and he wouldnt have approached me if i hadnt done it.
We are still best of friends now even though its nearly two years.
But babes i have met guys who frown upon girls who take the first step.what am trying to say here is that the maximum percentage of Guys who wouldnt see the Girls as someone who is cheap is strictly below 40%, i have brothers and male friends i know what they think and talk of such girls
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by somkwams(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
so you see your dream man and all you wanna do is pour him signals n then say if he doesn't walk upto you he's not into you huh!!!!? really?
sweetheart guys get lots of signals from ladies everyday , some are missed signals from a currently Hot girl who just wants a fling, others are from girls who love the size of ya account and the guys don't always pick on those signals not because he's not into you buh because he might not want to ruin some chances !! my advice try to woooo ya crush with style ask him out ask him what he thinks about you and leave him to finish the rest !!!
FYI niggaz think its awesome for the girl to walk up to dem that spells are a bold woman who knows how to get what she wants ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.