Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy (26570 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Why I Would Never Woo An Imbe'cile Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by ronald4lif(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Michelle55:

dis ur contribution got me smiling... abeg na which market thé Op wan spoil?

Lol! The OP na market spoiler, what they call jankara market. You mah no know say this kind tory go make babes no go dey chyke men's again, and even the green light sef wey some dey give us fit stop too with this kind yan smiley
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Odunharry(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:

All is well. sad
yup...put a smile on your face and dnt worry abt anything
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Michelle55: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! The OP na market spoiler, what they call jankara market. You mah no know say this kind tory go make babes no go dey chyke men's again, and even the green light sef wey some dey give us fit stop too with this kind yan smiley
lolzzz... oya OP abeg no spoil market for them again. but on thé other hand.. men dont value those ladies that took their precious time to woo them. hop u knw that ronald?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Odunharry:

yup...put a smile on your face and dnt worry abt anything

Thanks! cheesy
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by kelobestline(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29224733][/quote]I disagree wit you, say d truth and be set free, no matter d consequences; if nt u should get ready to die slowly wit it.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by eminent007(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Very miopic view, nonetheless from a lady.
By now, I should think our ladies must have outgrown all these sorta reasoning by now. shocked
*smh*
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Phummiegold(f): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
i may do dat 4 dangote's son sha... #jess saying
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Phummiegold:
i may do dat 4 dangote's son sha... #jess saying

Time registered: January 31, 2015
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by eminent007(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Generals02:

Time registered: January 31, 2015

Pretty nice of you.
Very informative.
Just like a jambite grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:

They regret it and it's something they won't ever do again.

So what happens when Men stop wooing a lady because their were turned down?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by vega84(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nonsense! Ladies pls dnt listen to who wrote this. Go fr wat u want, if u like a guy and his nt forth comin go fr him no time!
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Odunharry(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Thanks! cheesy
welcome....this expression is best 4 ur face
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by 1miccza: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Chai!!!!! No! No!! Abeg go ur way grin
Lol

Hahahahahahahaha *guys wey dey vex*

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by motherlode: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
What is wrong with this op?
You should know that it's not all guys that behaves like that, there are guys out there who will cherish and care for such a girl!
Please make it easy for guys who can't summon the courage to woo a girl, just like my friend!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by ronald4lif(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Michelle55:

lolzzz... oya OP abeg no spoil market for them again. but on thé other hand.. men dont value those ladies that took their precious time to woo them. hop u knw that ronald?

Boys don't, not men. For some of us who are men wink we understand perfectly well that a lady that woo us is courageous, brave and deserve respect. They are a rare breed and must be recognised as such
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Michelle55: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Boys don't, not men. For some of us who are men wink we understand perfectly well that a lady that woo us is courageous, brave and deserve respect. They are a rare breed and must be recognised as such
cool dude

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
Third-world problem.

Third-world reasons.

You deserve a medal for this comment. Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Zellie: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can't/won't woo a guy, not because of the reasons the OP listed though. I'm very shy, I wouldn't even know how to go about it grin

But I think if a lady can and wants to, then she should. It also depends on the kind of guy sha, some guys are very childish
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Dewze(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
your second reason does not apply to me,Let me tell you, I've been wooed by four ladies so far (...sincerely speaking ), I agreed for one of them only, and for the other three I refused, The respect I had for them did not diminish; in fact, It skyrocketed. It takes a very courageous girl to do that, and I really respect them, Up till this moment, I'm still good friends with them.

Guy, is that you on your dp? you handsome die, I can see why the power puff girls are wooing you. undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Feminist! angry
mznelly am not hapi wit U.
U dnt wnt to complete beauty personified.
Diaris God oo
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by SexySapphire(f): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30331636][/quote]
This actually reminded me of a movie I saw yesterday. The lady did exactly what you mentioned but unfortunately for her, the guy wasn't into her. You need to see the insults and jests.
I don't just support that idea. The guy will NEVER take you serious.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Kingsasian(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
I will never advice any lady to woo a guy especially naija men. Them no dey think of anything other than sex sex sex. A girl that woos a guy shld get ready to used as a intimacy gadget.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29224733][/quote] Genesis 3:16 GNT

And he said to the woman, “I will increase your trouble in pregnancy and your pain in giving birth. In spite of this, you will still have desire for your husband, yet you will be subject to him.” so weti come concerns this verse with wooing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Women are more emotional than men by nature.
You turning them down is something that could cost them years of therapy later in life.
I quote you wrong for this statement. The real truth is that men are more emotional than female, cos men don't voice it out. If you check statistics men have the highest rate of suicide because of emotional instability which is highly found in men.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by prymetex(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
your second reason does not apply to me,Let me tell you, I've been wooed by four ladies so far (...sincerely speaking ), I agreed for one of them only, and for the other three I refused, The respect I had for them did not diminish; in fact, It skyrocketed. It takes a very courageous girl to do that, and I really respect them, Up till this moment, I'm still good friends with them.

You're the king of the friendzone
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ladies type of wooing a guy they like is by tackling them unnecessarily just to get their attention.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by nairabetguru(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29224733][/quote]

The world will be a lot beta if women woo men more often and save us the stress ......
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Curvinus(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
The lookwarm attitude of girls towards relationship matters is one that I expect by now should be of grave concern to them seeing as they too desire relationship as much as their male counterpart to begin with.

I don't know if they have been genetically engineered to always hold back when it comes to taking that giant leap to secure a partner or they prefer self validation more than the ever fleeting naturally permissible timeframe for procreation.

Men are expected to do all the work and even when you muster the courage to walk up to a girl in the face of acute approach anxiety, you are still labelled as as creepy and if you are not so lucky to meet those emotional landmines, they will shoot you down with such diabolical gusto.

To be brutally honest, there is little point relying on hints alone as some males may be vastly inexperienced to decipher whatever cues you are giving off.

This societally entrenched gender role really need reversing as I think it'll be to the benefit of all and sundry.

You like a guy, walk up to him and tell him so.

But make you know your level sha make you no come go upset person groove.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Abayor7: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
and e get one fine Babe wey dey always stare at me whenever I go buy bread for her mama shop o. what If she s reading ur thread ?? :-| thunder fire you o. #OP
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by passionate88: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
khia:

#1 Yes we believe in marriage if that is what a person wants, no forced pressure from the society.
#2 Yes equal rights and equal pay forever.
#3 Marriage is a partnership if both the wife and the husband are working, the household chores should be done together, it's not fair to put all that burden on one person, if the husband wants to work outside of the home and the wife job is to take care of the home that's fine and vice versa. We make decisions together. I don't know why some people have a mental picture of feminist as being some butch lesbians trying to take over the man's role it's not like that it's just regular women wanting to be treated fairly and equally. Don't pay Kim 20$ and pay Jim 40$ for doing the same job you understand what I mean. Every woman should have her own income, do things for themselves and don't depend solely on a man.

Nice... That's nice...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by oloworulz(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
If u believe this, many of u are gonna remain single all ya life
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by steppin: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
tr3y:

I love your firmness, but it's the beach or nothing, plus I will be bring home made food so don't worry about food. tongue
So you getting beach plus restaurant all in one place. tongue cool
Cheap modafucker! grin
@Op,
It's not always good. I once had the hots for a particular girl some years back. I was warming up and thinking of the best way to approach her and just like a movie, she approached me one day and politely asked for my number. I was surprised, I couldn't believe my luck. I wanted to ask why she wanted my number, but decided not to, cos she might change her mind or become shy. Either way, I wasn't taking any chances. I gave her my number and she thanked me and left.
Surprisingly, when I got a call later in the evening of the same day, it was from another girl.
She told me she was a friend to the girl that collected my number. She said she liked me a lot and wanted us to be more than friends. I was devastated, but I played along and met the girl in her place. She was cute and quite attractive, but not my choice.
I got into a relationship with her, but my feelings for the other girl always got in the way.
I eventually lost the two friends. They even stopped being friends(still saddens me anytime it comes to my mind)
Walking up to woo a guy is a 50-50 chance and ladies handle rejection pretty badly unlike men.
Stick to the body language abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / --- Sexy Light Skin Men--- / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.