Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. (8792 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin what does that mean now, 'dumber than a box of rock'
Abeg ooo
I don exit thread
I no want wahala grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lilknight:
men dying for ur love are definitely iimbecile or nonentities, was expctn to see one kind nadia buhari/ omotola @dp. Click like if after checking dis girl dp u were disappointed.

Aaaaand nobody clicked "like"
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
but thats your work na, besides you arent doing it for free

what!!!!! op cannot take a bomb for me so I told him to vamoose. I can never have a thing for mugus
chai

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Zeemoor:

And dumber than a box of rocks
all this title for me? Chai... Dariz is God ooo
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO:

What if am gonna be the guy? cool
then we will have them take you to sambisa forest to test your ability with the boko boys wink grin

if you win, I'm all yours smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Aaaaand nobody clicked "like"
lmao, as in eh grin grin grin
some peeps be seeking for likes like its a daily manna

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Zeemoor:

Abeg ooo
I don exit thread
I no want wahala grin
won ko bi won da, give you wahala ke, who them be undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
I only care about number 6. if u cannot catch a bomb for me, waka.
if you cannot confront hooligans for me even if they cut your one ear, zoom off
if you cannot confront an army man with a gun for me, just vamoose
if you cannot beat a boko haram member who wants to misbehave for me, just find your square root undecided

men are dying for my love and I've buried a lot of them sad
and of what use will he be to you when he is dead?
huh? dear friend wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by sexylogan(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
m¡ss stop shouting....the thread is only talking about beautiful women undecided

Lwkmd.... grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
then we will have them take you to sambisa forest to test your ability with the boko boys wink grin

if you win, I'm all yours smiley
No! that can't be done, I can only do that for "Dangote's" daughter, I knew I won't suffer no more after a hectic stress and huge ricks!

Precise I deserve no stress to get a wife!
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Exjoker(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
don't tell me you also missed the humor in that post? sad
Lol... You said you only needed somebody from sambisa forest which I don't belong there. We the Iraqis are peace loving people
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Danbam(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..how did u know i was a fan..
Anyways,those re fictional acts..in real,Elena even struggles with her relationship..
I love Caroline tho' wink
Elena is jus btw jor, bt Mehn! I love caroline forbes die....*covers face

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
She need a guy who will clean a boot when she finish pooing. Abi i lie?

She need a guy who will plead to barb her skull cut (baldheaded) in her hairy toto. Weting u see yet?

She need a guy were big penis like cow, and long like pole.. See you so u never no all this?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by whizqueen(f): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
I agree with number 5. Almost all ladies wants to be seen on their guy's d.p, profile pic, wallpaper, e.t.c Even the not so-fine ones want to be sure that he is proud if them anytime n anywhere smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:
I agree with number 5. Almost all ladies wants to be seen on their guy's d.p, profile pic, wallpaper, e.t.c Even the not so-fine ones want to be sure that he is proud if them anytime n anywhere smiley
Nice typing by u! cool

So how u doing?

Nice meeting u! smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol. ..who be dis joker biko??oga no dey misyarn na.

Seriously. .am still tryin make sense outta dis..btw am a fine girl o, abi is it lady.
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
That your moniker and that asss sha.

I comment my reserve. cheesy
tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
lilmax:
chai wickedness... What are you trying to say? grin
what you understood grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
tongue
What's the tongue for? cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
What's the tongue for? cheesy
what you typed of course tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
what you typed of course tongue
My comment wasn't bad at all. grin

Person wey carry fine bumbum dey hide am? - I wanted to ask you to post a clearer pix lemme take a good look and service my eyes. cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by whizqueen(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO:

Nice typing by u! cool

So how u doing?

Nice meeting u! smiley
Thank you. Am doing very good, guess you are doing better?
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:

Thank you. Am doing very good, guess you are doing better?
Am doing very, we give thanks to God.

Thanks.

Can I drop my no?
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Merry christmas, asa nwa
AfricanApple:
won ko bi won da, give you wahala ke, who them be undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by whizqueen(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO:

Am doing very, we give thanks to God.

Thanks.

Can I drop my no?
I'ld have asked you to do so. But the truth is i won't call u tongue just p.m me
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:

I'ld have asked you to do so. But the truth is i won't call u tongue just p.m me
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by whizqueen(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO i'ld be waiting for your p.m wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:
LewisO i'ld be waiting for your p.m wink
Sent! if seen buzz me
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by whizqueen(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO:
Sent! if seen buzz me

Okay, ayaff replied u grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
My comment wasn't bad at all. grin

Person wey carry fine bumbum dey hide am? - I wanted to ask you to post a clearer pix lemme take a good look and service my eyes. cheesy
lollllll....thanks all d way.......no cleaeer pic sha cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Zeemoor:
Merry christmas, asa nwa
same to you o, how new year go be na
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol... You said you only needed somebody from sambisa forest which I don't belong there. We the Iraqis are peace loving people
shocked ira wetin
oya bye bye grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Is This Still Modelling?? (photo) / Shayo Na Bastard....just Look At This (pic) / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.