Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. (8804 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
dorlapoh20:

and of what use will he be to you when he is dead?
huh? dear friend wink
he will be of use, in my kingdom we use dead bodies for very important junks wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

chai
unless u translate that conversation
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO:

No! that can't be done, I can only do that for "Dangote's" daughter, I knew I won't suffer no more after a hectic stress and huge ricks!

Precise I deserve no stress to get a wife!
if its only dangote's daughter u can do that for, that means you are cheap o, cos dangote's daughter cannot stand where I am, when I'm talking she will be saying yes ma. we are not the same match, she is too low for me. u berra start reconsidering

you should stress to get a good wife like me tongue

grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
he will be of use, in my kingdom we use dead bodies for very important junks wink
grin very useful indeed
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by tjones007: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
I only care about number 6. if u cannot catch a bomb for me, waka.
if you cannot confront hooligans for me even if they cut your one ear, zoom off
if you cannot confront an army man with a gun for me, just vamoose
if you cannot beat a boko haram member who wants to misbehave for me, just find your square root undecided

men are dying for my love and I've buried a lot of them sad

Am ready to die for you.
One condition I kill you first.
Then we can continue our love.
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
tjones007:

Am ready to die for you.
One condition I kill you first.
Then we can continue our love.
I need to be alive to supervise how the dying goes, when u go then I follow
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
dorlapoh20:

grin very useful indeed
you have no idea. perhaps you could join our kingdom wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
you have no idea. perhaps you could join our kingdom wink
ahhhhh Nooooooooo i leave u to it wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by tjones007: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
I need to be alive to supervise how the dying goes, when u go then I follow

Thank Goodness.
Remember I don't die am 007. I get the sexy girls
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 2:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
lollllll....thanks all d way.......no cleaeer pic sha cheesy
Upload something jare cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by dungas30(m): 5:45am On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
nah! I don't do friend zones, I want to marry all of them together wink
dey way she talk u can sense her poor brain.
diz gelcom to huzzle guy for nairaland
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2014
dungas30:
dey way she talk u can sense her poor brain.
diz gelcom to huzzle guy for nairaland
yawns. stale. now will you run along undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
if its only dangote's daughter u can do that for, that means you are cheap o, cos dangote's daughter cannot stand where I am, when I'm talking she will be saying yes ma. we are not the same match, she is too low for me. u berra start reconsidering

you should stress to get a good wife like me tongue

grin grin

Don't be a hard target.

Raw speeches are all propaganda, we all know false hope is better than false reality! cry

I'm giving u this because I want you to know some

Marriage requirements will be different for
males and females. A male character will
usually need to pursue a traditional path of
courtship. He should establish a reputation in
Calradian aristocratic society, get on good
terms with his bride's parents or guardians,
depends on your not to give your man a very difficult task for him to pass a lot of physical difficulties
and then woo the lady according to local
custom. If a player grows impatient, he may
attempt to take a shortcut but there will be
consequences in his relations with other lords.

A male character should keep in mind that
other lords will be competing with him for the
affections of the kingdom's ladies. Also, a
lady's tastes are unpredictable, and a player
may also find that the object of his love does
not love him in return. Romance in Calradia, as
elsewhere, does not always prosper. Of course,
a player may resort to other, less gentlemanly
means of winning a lady's heart, but again,
that will have a serious impact on his
reputation. And am not a player!
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AJ01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
1) she needs a man who has money, enough money that can take care of her... She needs money to buy her make ups, brazilian hair, clothes and shoes, if you do not have the money then you can never satisfy her.

2) she watches too much of telemundo and read too much of love novels, where the man would take her to a quiet place and start reciting love peoms and telling her love stories, my man if you are not romantic don't go for a fine lady, just manage the ugly ones

3) she needs a man who can take her around the world, to places like paris, dubai, china, infact sweet romantic places, so my man if your money can only take you to cotonou and cameroun or namibia, please forget about her.

4) she also needs a man who will stay with her all the time, and protect her from harm, infact she needs someone that would cuddle her for 24 hours a day, my guy, if your work starts from 6am till 9pm please forget about her because she would cheat on you.

5) she needs a man who would upload her pics on his facebook dp and even on his twitter dp, infact she wants him to use her pics as screen saver on his phone and laptop, my man, if you can't do all this things then forget about her.

6) she wants a man who can jump in front of a train for her, or even catch a Bomb for her and even challenge a boko haram member for her, my man if you have not killed a chicken before please forget about her, go and find a girl that would love you the way you are.

You can thank me later.

you can add urs...
all I see here is childishness not fine lady
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
LewisO:

Don't be a hard target.

Raw speeches are all propaganda, we all know false hope is better than false reality! cry

I'm giving u this because I want you to know some

Marriage requirements will be different for
males and females. A male character will
usually need to pursue a traditional path of
courtship. He should establish a reputation in
Calradian aristocratic society, get on good
terms with his bride's parents or guardians,
depends on your not to give your man a very difficult task for him to pass a lot of physical difficulties
and then woo the lady according to local
custom. If a player grows impatient, he may
attempt to take a shortcut but there will be
consequences in his relations with other lords.

A male character should keep in mind that
other lords will be competing with him for the
affections of the kingdom's ladies. Also, a
lady's tastes are unpredictable, and a player
may also find that the object of his love does
not love him in return. Romance in Calradia, as
elsewhere, does not always prosper. Of course,
a player may resort to other, less gentlemanly
means of winning a lady's heart, but again,
that will have a serious impact on his
reputation. And am not a player!

is it on this issue you writing this kinda article? okay, joke's finished. bye
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
is it on this issue you writing this kinda article? okay, joke's finished. bye

Must u diverse most things, huh?

I sent that it doesn't mean I am into u or feel for u, or what?

So don't take it personal, got a lot not u!

So got nothing in u...
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
LewisO:

Must u diverse most things, huh?

I sent that it doesn't mean I am into u or feel for u, or what?

So don't take it personal, got a lot not u!

So got nothing in u...
isn't it clear to you that from the beginning of my post on this thread i wasnt serious, and I'm not ready to get serious, not on a damn thread like this
worst part is that you now want to result everything to insult, who got nothing in him now?
you started quoting me unnecessarily, why not stop now undecided I'm done with you anyway, goodbye for the last time
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
isn't it clear to you that from the beginning of my post on this thread i wasnt serious, and I'm not ready to get serious, not on a damn thread like this
worst part is that you now want to result everything to insult, who got nothing in him now?
you started quoting me unnecessarily, why not stop now undecided I'm done with you anyway, goodbye for the last time
"Goodbye for the last time" what that suppose to mean? angry

Do u know how to read and understand?

What I typed there those it looks like an insult?

I can see u're are trying to approach me discourteously.

Never lash-out, coz u may lash at those who lashes more than u do and u most discourteously get lashed!
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by starling(f): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Passing by
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 1:40am On Dec 29, 2014
starling:
Passing by
Stop!!!

I am here! wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by happyjuliet(f): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=agarawu23 post=29239883] undecidedIs dat all ?

Tell the fine lady either she marry rich guy or poor guy to take care of her beauty, the grave will not take care of d so called beauty

Nice one.
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
starling:
Passing by
Hello!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.