Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25524 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
beautiful! beautiful update!! ride on bro!!!
& thanks for d dedication grin
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
gracile:
beautiful! beautiful update!! ride on bro!!!
& thanks for d dedication grin
. Yu'r welcome dearie!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Hi guys, check out my new story via
www.nairaland.com/2077871/utopian-deuce#29525083
THANKZ
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Hi guyz, i need to know before posting the next episode, Is anyone following?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2015
thronekid:
Hi guyz, i need to know before posting the next episode, Is anyone following?
der is no need of asking if ppl are following,if dey are interested in d story, dey wil automatically do.....
Back to d question.....am one of d followers
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Rick9(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2015
So I missed but am here now
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by EllaGold35(f): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Omg..im ryt here
nyc piece...welldone
so wat are u waiting for?
Update pls
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Teebashy:

der is no need of asking if ppl are following,if dey are interested in d story, dey wil automatically do.....
Back to d question.....am one of d followers
Owk sweetie, i'm glad yu're!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Rick9:
So I missed but am here now
Thankz bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
EllaGold35:
Omg..im ryt here
nyc piece...welldone
so wat are u waiting for?
Update pls
Thankz, next episode coming soon!
N.B. Kindly Check out my other story via my signature!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
thronekid:

Owk sweetie, i'm glad yu're!
u welcum
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Teebashy:

u welcum
Owk!@ teebashy
i sight u cutie@ shekinah190

. Update coming by 5:30pm. Ima currently nt at home!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by TiffanyJ(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
That is it;suspense! Yeah, this is very much more better. Suspense is what makes readers stick to stories. You are really doing great, sorry my comment came late, I'm sort of busy with some private matters. Just ride on, I will always be here to read your updates, although I might be a bit late, sometimes.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
TiffanyJ:
That is it;suspense! Yeah, this is very much more better. Suspense is what makes readers stick to stories. You are really doing great, sorry my comment came late, I'm sort of busy with some private matters. Just ride on, I will always be here to read your updates, although I might be a bit late, sometimes.
No problem cutie.
Personal comes first o!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Hi guyz, if you feel lyk i'm d best newcomer of d month, you cn click on dx link=
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/42#29686991
to vote me as d best among the newcomers.
Thankx and God bless
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by curvyschlong(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2015
gewd wrk here, kip it up
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
U guys cn xtil help wif d nomination, kindly invite yr friendx and ask them to click on d link: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/42#29686991
if u thnk i'm d best newcomer.
THANKZ & God BLESS
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
. ==EPISODE 18==
'
. Ade's eyes popped out of his socket like a frog on the verge of death. He couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing, so, he wiped his face with his hands but it was still the same sight only now, he saw it clearly than he did at first.
'
. "Mummy, what's happening here.". He asked in a shaking voice which could be called a shout and at the same time a whisper that depicted his confused state of mind.
. "Ade, what? You are back?". His mum asked alarmed on hearing his voice.
'
. "So mum, this is what you do most of the time?". Ade asked and ran out immediately.
'
. Ade was looking tattered and battered, he was just a shadow of his former lively self. He looked around and noticed he was in an alcoholic relaxation center, he looked at his watch and it read 07:20, that meant he had being here for the past three hours, he sighed.
'
. 'Why will i be here if things were normal?". He caught himself asking.
'
. "Well, who wouldn't be?". He thought.
'
. The whole scenario played on his mind smoothly and clearly just like a new blu-ray disc notwithstanding his drunken state. He remembered vividly everything and wished he just forgets everything. That was the main reason he was here in the first place; To drown his sorrows and memories but alas, that was not to be as the memories were proving been water-conversant and there was no way he could possibly get happy without drowning them.
'
. Ade's mum sighed sadly, not at what Ade saw her doing but with what she had lost.
'
. "After all, it's not like it's something new.". She thought.
. Her only cause of concern was the fact that she had been trying desperately to reach Ade via calls but had kept getting her calls bounced.
'
. She was about to put a call through to him again but His call got to her first.
. 'Hmm hmm'. She cleared her voice and picked.
'
. "What? Ade?". She shouted.
'
. --To Be Continued--
I'm sowie it came late, na jabbing thingz oh. Once again i'm sorry!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nancydearie(f): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
thronekid:

I am, just nid u here buh first tinz first, u just try t be here wen possible,wil u?
I will my dear,keep it up!!*Still following*
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Nancydearie:
I will my dear,keep it up!!*Still following*
Owk cutie
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi guys, ima yet to see your votes o, no one has done that albeit a few, wetin dy shele? Hope no prob. ?
Go to
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/42#29686991
to cast your votes.
. THANKZ
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
. ==EPISODE 19==
'
. "What? Ade?". Ade's mum shouted.
. "Yes mum, i hate you and i regret knowing you, how i wish you are not my mother". Ade replied.
. "Ade, do you realise you you are talking to your mum?".
. "Ofcourse, i don't". Ade said and disconnected the call.
'
. He settled down to continue his drinking spree, a glance on his table reminded him that he was just on his third bottle of 'Gulder', he wasn't that much an alcoholic fellow.
'
. He remembered the sight that caused him such misery.
. "How could this be?". Ade thought and remembered how his mum reacted when she saw him, her face depicted the fact that she knew she was guilty.
'
"How could mum bring just a random man home and had even proceeded to engaged in some serious romantic activities with him? Well, i thing i've to go home and listen to her own side of the story". He comtemplated deeply.
'
. Just then, Lizabeth's call came through:
'
. "Hello". He picked.
. "Hello dearie, how are you doing?". She asked.
. 'I'm not too good.". He replied.
. "Ow, whats wrong?"
. "Don't know, maybe it's cause i'm about dieing of boredom.". He teased.
. "Please, be strong just for me, i'l be there by tommorrow.".
. "Okay love, love you".
. "Love you too, sweet dreams.". Lizabeth replied and disconnected the call.
. Ade smiled and mused at the prospect of how just Lizabeth's voice could alleviate his miseries within the twinkle of an eye.
'
. Ade made for home after settling his bills. He got home after some minutes but instead of going in, he stood at the outer gate tranfixedly asking himself if he should go in or not.
'
. ==To Be Continued==
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi guys, thanks to everyone who has voted and for those who are yet to, i give a big thanks to you all.
If you feel i deserve it, Good, you feel i dont, good too. Just want to thank you guys that have stood by me ever since i started this story, you guys are just WOW.
Being one of the nominees for the 'best newcomer' is a prestigious honour itself, its my first story and i made it, it's all cos of you guys, it doesn't matters if i win it now or not, i just wana let you guys know you'r simply WOW.
This will also serve as a source of inspiration to young aspiring writers like me, just knw you can do it.
. [size=19pt]THANKZ AND GOD BLESS, LOVE YOU GUYS DIE!!!.[/size],

Updatex coming soon.
Tags:
fatalveli,sweetdreamer,harjibolar10,d9ty7,fembleeze1,rick9,supermartins,tecno4life,jefferyjamez,donkizzydaboss,kingphilip,curvyschlong,bluestarry,tiffanyj,prettydiva89,teebashy,helenbee,gracile,nancydearie,labasky,sophieabeau,ellagold35,nekyblaze,dopevick,crowny1 and a host of others.
Plz, lets all endeavour to drop our commentx after reading
. [size=19pt]THANKZ & GOD BLESS!![/size],
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by curvyschlong(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
thronekid:
Hi guys, thanks to everyone who has voted and for those who are yet to, i give a big thanks to you all.
If you feel i deserve it, Good, you feel i dont, good too. Just want to thank you guys that have stood by me ever since i started this story, you guys are just WOW.
Being one of the nominees for the 'best newcomer' is a prestigious honour itself, its my first story and i made it, it's all cos of you guys, it doesn't matters if i win it now or not, i just wana let you guys know you'r simply WOW.
This will also serve as a source of inspiration to young aspiring writers like me, just knw you can do it.
. [size=19pt]THANKZ AND GOD BLESS, LOVE YOU GUYS DIE!!!.[/size],

Updatex coming soon.
Tags:
fatalveli,sweetdreamer,harjibolar10,d9ty7,fembleeze1,rick9,supermartins,tecno4life,jefferyjamez,kingphilip,curvyschlong,bluestarry,tiffanyj,teebashy,helenbee,gracile,nancydearie,labasky,sophieabeau,ellagold35,nekyblaze,dopevick,crowny1 and a host of others.
. [size=19pt]THANKZ & GOD BLESS!![/size],
owk bro buh i thnk u deserve d prize
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
curvyschlong:
okay bro but i think u deserve d prize
thankx bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
. [size=19pt]CHRISTIANO RONALDO!!![/size],

'
.In 2014, he became the first player to score 25 goals in five consecutive seasons. He became the first player to score 50 goals in four successive campaigns. He was the first player to score for two winning teams in a Champions League final. He was the top scorer in the Champions League with a record 17 goals. He was the LFP and the Uefa player of the year.
He reached 200 Spanish league goals quicker than any one else in history. He surpassed Raul's haul of 71 Champions League goals. He shared the European Golden Shoe with Luis Suarez ("I will not lie. I really wanted to win it," he said of sharing that gong). He became Portugal's all-time top goalscorer. He became the first Portuguese in history to play and score in three World Cups.
'
. All hail thee CHRISTIANO RONALDO
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi dear readers, You guys are making me feel like the story is trash, like no one needs it, like ima just wasting my time, it's really unfair, we all knw, right?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bro,me personally am following like twitter,............make person wey no dey enjoy d story go write him own

Ride on boss,more ink to your pen smiley
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2015
following wella too o...
No retreat, no surrender!
but I'm falling in love with Utopian deuce more o, can u update that one more frequently puweeaassee cry
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Fembleez1:
Bro,me personally am following like twitter,............make person wey no dey enjoy d story go write him own

Ride on boss,more ink to your pen smiley
Thankz bro

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 13, 2015
gracile:
following wella too o...
No retreat, no surrender!
but I'm falling in love with Utopian deuce more o, can u update that one more frequently puweeaassee cry
Thankz dear buh i never knew The Utopian DEUCE is also interesting cos no one has been asking for it buh nw dat u've asked for it, i'l try to do better on it.
Any one who wana check it out, click on
www.nairaland.com/2077871/utopian-deuce#29525083
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 3:37am On Jan 13, 2015
thronekid:
Hi dear readers, You guys are making me feel like the story is trash, like no one needs it, like ima just wasting my time, it's really unfair, we all knw, right?
Despite my tight schedule, I do still manage to check if u av upload sumtin...... am still following

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Changed / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.