Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25532 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
prettydiva89:

okay
So, she seats with me and gosh, inspiration overflow insyd my body.
Updatex cming soon!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
. ==EPISODE 16==
. Ade was on his bed giving thoughts to the recent happenings around him. He stared blankly at the ceiling and reminisced thoughtfully.
'
. "In the next 72 hours, i'l be free from the tight clutches of U.T.M.E that has been kinda holding me down, then, hmmmmm,freedom, i smell freedom." He mused at his exciteness and he wished saturday get here as fast as possible.
'
. His happiness contained a tinge of sadness though, Lizabeth's examination center wasn't within Lagos and thus had to leave for Osun today.
'
. "Why Osun? There'r a lot of centers here in Lagos, i wonder why she chosed Osun earlier. Had i known before then, i'l have convince her then." he thought sadly.
'
. He took a trip down the memory lane right from the day he officially turned Lizabeth's shining armour, he remembered how happy he was when he got home and the situation he met at home. "Ow" he groaned and tried to shut that event out of his mind but his brain seemed not to conjure with him.
'
. That earlier memory seemed to have trigger his brain as it kept retracing that particular event he was trying so hard to forget.
'
. He remembered all that had been going on between he and Kemi since then, he had always felt uncomfortable and uneasy whenever she was in sight. It would have been better if she felt the same and try to avoid him but she didn't. Instead, she had been trying to get down with him maybe she was feeling insecure and had thought He would rattle out on her and hence decided to trap or bribe him to keep his mouth mum.
'
. He still remembered vividly her last attempt. He would have given in to the tempting offer he was being offered but only God knows how he had been able to fight it off;
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
. =CONTINUATION=

. He was in the living room having a siesta on one of the huge 'Three-settee when he started feeling that an almost familiar but also strange intoxicating sensation was sweeping through his body. He had opened his eyes calculatedly to figure out what was going on. What he saw wasn't really bad but was really strange, here was Kemi handling and caressing his bare chest in a tight body hugged transparent top exposing her bossoms coupled with a short and skimpy skirt that could easily pass for a mini-skirt giving him that sensation he had always craved for.
'
. "Brother Ade, you might be uncomfortable sleeping here, why don't you let me help you in.". She had said when she noticed he was awake.
'
. He stared at her lustily and hungrily but soon got irritated when he remembered how J-boy (The name of the guy he saw with her ) screwed her mercilessly buttered by the thought that Lizabeth won't be pleased with it if she gets to know bout it.
" She could even be infected.". He thought.
. He wanted to say "yes" but instead asked her angrily "Where's my shirt?".
. He wore his shirt he didn't remember pulling before sleeping and walked to his room angrily.
'
. "Hmm Lizabeth, i love you" Ade found himself saying.
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
I sight u@ supbaby,supbaby1

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thronekid i don show, waiting dey sup here na, i miss any story here?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sweetdreamer:
Thronekid i don show, waiting dey sup here na, i miss any story here?
Brother, u neva miss o, we xtil dy on it?
Wetin u nid na?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
thronekid:

Brother, u neva miss o, we xtil dy on it?
Wetin u nid na?
lols, i know say i never miss and no be today i start to follow this story la!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sweetdreamer:
lols, i know say i never miss and no be today i start to follow this story la!
[size=19pt]Yu'r welcome bro[/size]
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2015
. '==EPISODE 17==
'
. Ade ran in. He was all smiles, anyone who saw him needn't no soothsayer to tell he was happy.
'
. "Now that i'm done with jamb, i'm as free as a bird, free as a bird. Now i can take Lizabeth on countless date, yeah i can" He thought.
'
. He remembered the stress he had gone through in preparation for the so called Jamb.
'
. His brain recollected the struggle experienced just to board a vehicle to convey him to Idumota, where the exam was held. He had to join in the struggle and almost got himself injured when he was pushed by a rough looking good-for-nothing tout. On that occasion, he broke one of his rules; he acted like a russian.
. He could still hear the irritating humming sound of mosquitoes that launched several attacks on him just like avalanche during the night before the exam as He had spent friday's night there to avoid 'stories that touch' more than superstory itself as he heard some random guys say.
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2015
. ==CONTINUATION==
'
. The exams commenced by 10:00am after they had underwent several process; the bio-metrics, the security search and lots more. At a point, he wondered if the exam would still hold that day.
. An incident that occured during the exams was something he would never forget; He was sitting not too far from a damsel's locker, he hadn't been able to concentrate since he saw her, she looked just like an angel and he would have wooed her since his arrival yesterday but for Lizabeth's beautiful face that kept popping into his head.
. However, as luck would have it, they happened to be in the same hall, he had completed his papers but was just taking a survey of the entire hall when he noticed the damsel's discomfort. He activated sherlock holmes mode and found out she was having some difficulties with her math's exam. Cunningly but carefully, he helped her out.
'
. As they left the exam hall, he couldn't but take notice of how sumptous her butt was, how big her bossoms were, how straight her legs were and how pretty her face was. He just couldn't help it anymore and decided to hook up with her.
'
. He got to know that her name was Victory, stays in lekki phase 2, not that far from Ade's house, bla bla bla.
'
. They grabbed some snacks on Ade and ate together like they were old acquaintances.
. Another struggle ensued when they were about to board a vehicle but unlike when he was coming, he acted gentlemanly just to impress Victory, they waited for it to dissolve before boarding the bus, besides, they were not in an hurry to get home.
'
. They alighted from the bus and departed but not after they had exchanged numbers and he had promised to call her very soon.
'
. "Ow, i have to call Lizabeth.". He thought.
'
. He freshened up, had his lunch and dialed Lizabeth's number, she picked on the 2nd beep.
After some pleasantries, she told Ade something and all he could say was
"What?".
. Saying this, he slumped on his bed.'
'
. --To Be continued--

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
kingphilip:
slides in
thronekid I've honored ur invitation Just increase the length of ur updates
Been long o, [size=30pt]hope no prob.[/size]
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
vonn:

Thanks..
I'll make out time.

Been long o cutie, [size=19pt]HOPE NTHN IZ WRNG?[/size]
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
tecno4life:

I'm busy sir, will find a couple of minutes to check it out pls wink
Been long Boss, [size=19pt]HOPE NO PROB.?[/size]
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bluestarry:
....peeping in.... Whats happening here?
A Lot! Been long bro, [size=19pt]hope nothing iz wrng?[/size]
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nancydearie:
#Following#
Nancydearie, itx been long,i sincerely hope everything's fine.
Missin u here!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
dicefrost:
Read......... I think you should calm down and give the story more vibe. It looks rushed. Try to be descriptive, tell us more about your characters, their environment etc. Engage our imagination else the story will be boring. tell the story as if you are watching it. You may want to watch your grammar too. My 2cents
Been long bro, hope nthn iz wrng?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
TiffanyJ:

I'm here. Let me read this story first
Been long o cutie, hope nthn z wrng?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
SuperMartins:
am ere bro
Long tym boss,hope all is well?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by tecno4life(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
thronekid:

Been long Boss, [size=19pt]HOPE NO PROB.?[/size]

no chance ooh
make I use this opportunity go through am abeg smiley
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
tecno4life:

no chance ooh
Tanx bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
thronekid:

Long tym boss,hope all is well?
Bless bro..not so strong but we bless Jah,am alive.. Hws u bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nancydearie(f): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
thronekid:

Nancydearie, itx been long,i sincerely hope everything's fine.
Missin u here!
Sorry dear,i have been quite busy,plz bear with me. Hope u are ok?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nancydearie:
Sorry dear,i have been quite busy,plz bear with me. Hope u are ok?
I am, just nid u here buh first tinz first, u just try t be here wen possible,wil u?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
SuperMartins:
Bless bro..not so strong but we bless Jah,am alive.. Hws u bro
I'm gud, hope everithin z unda cntrol nw?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
tecno4life:

no chance ooh
Ok o broda
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by TiffanyJ(f): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
thronekid:

Been long o cutie, hope nthn z wrng?
so so sorry sir, I took long to comment. Just like d9ty7 and others said, you were rushing the story at first and left out important information-description, but I'm glad you're working on these flaws.
I observed something very important that you've left out. Suspence is an important ingredient in writing and your work lack it. Every reader want an update that will make them yarn for more, something to always wish you will update five times in a day. You need to build up suspense in your work for it is what makes readers ask for more.
Again, I observed that you use the flashback method in narating your story but you are over doing it. Why not take your time, organize your plot and narrate it in sequencial order instead of rushing it through flashback?
Furthermore, I might have missed something but if not, what happened to Lizabeth's father. I can't remember you saying anything about him. Is he alive or dead?
I thought you wrote that Jenny is Ade's aunty's daughter? If that is the case, they are cousins. Is it possible that he dated his cousins? You pictured her as a girl who was sexually abused, what really happened or will you re-introduce her as the story unfold and tell us more about her character?
You really are doing great, just know that you've got a follower for I shall follow this story to the end. It's your first story and you are simply amazing.
Oh, and again, where does Ade mother work? Is she so wealthy as to give a seventeen year old five thousand naira to spend for a day?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2015
TiffanyJ:

so so sorry sir, I took long to comment. Just like d9ty7 and others said, you were rushing the story at first and left out important information-description, but I'm glad you're working on these flaws.
I observed something very important that you've left out. Suspence is an important ingredient in writing and your work lack it. Every reader want an update that will make them yarn for more, something to always wish you will update five times in a day. You need to build up suspense in your work for it is what makes readers ask for more.
Again, I observed that you use the flashback method in narating your story but you are over doing it. Why not take your time, organize your plot and narrate it in sequencial order instead of rushing it through flashback?
Furthermore, I might have missed something but if not, what happened to Lizabeth's father. I can't remember you saying anything about him. Is he alive or dead?
I thought you wrote that Jenny is Ade's aunty's daughter? If that is the case, they are cousins. Is it possible that he dated his cousins? You pictured her as a girl who was sexually abused, what really happened or will you re-introduce her as the story unfold and tell us more about her character?
You really are doing great, just know that you've got a follower for I shall follow this story to the end. It's your first story and you are simply amazing.
Oh, and again, where does Ade mother work? Is she so wealthy as to give a seventeen year old five thousand naira to spend for a day?
Firstly, i'm glad you took your time to correct my errors and air your views. Sincerely, i'm glad you did.
Now to the questions:
1. Lizabeth's dad according to her mum eloped with his secretary shortlx after her birth.
2. Although Jenny and Ade were cousins, the relationship actually took place irrespective of their ties. We might blame it on their young age then.
Also,as regard jenny's re-surfacing, you'l just relax and watch.
3. Ade's mum is wealthy as we knw already but her work? That's one of the exciting suspense.
. Now, i'l endeavour to introduce suspence,reduce the story's frequent flash-backs and plan the story sequentially.
. Once again, thankz sweetie!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by TiffanyJ(f): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2015
thronekid:

Firstly, i'm glad you took your time to correct my errors and air your views. Sincerely, i'm glad you did.
Now to the questions:
1. Lizabeth's dad according to her mum eloped with his secretary shortlx after her birth.
2. Although Jenny and Ade were cousins, the relationship actually took place irrespective of their ties. We might blame it on their young age then.
Also,as regard jenny's re-surfacing, you'l just relax and watch.
3. Ade's mum is wealthy as we knw already but her work? That's one of the exciting suspense.
. Now, i'l endeavour to introduce suspence,reduce the story's frequent flash-backs and plan the story sequentially.
. Once again, thankz sweetie!
Goodmorning to you, thanks for taking your time to explain things for me. I now get it
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Goodmorning to you, thanks for taking your time to explain things for me. I now get it
Good morning sweetie, hawoz yr nite?

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2015
. Dedicated to tiffanyj,supermartin,tecno4life,gracile,jefferyjamez,sweetdreamer,fembleeze1,teebashy,gracile and harjibolar10.
. ==EPISODE 18==
'
. "What?". Ade said.
. "Yeah Ade, i want us to cut it off, i've met the love of my life and besides i wont be coming back, so, let's just call it a quit" Lizabeth said.
'
. "what do you mean by that? Are you sure about that?". Ade asked in a fearful voice.
. "Fear fear boy, i was just kidding. So,how was your exams?"
. "Lizzy, jokes like this are way too expensive, you almost made me run haywire.".
. "Okay, i'm sorry for that. Am i forgiven by my lord?".
. "I wasn't annoyed dearie, just wanted to let you know. So, my exams were good, everything just went smooth, yours?
. "Mine was good too. Hopefully, our results shall depict our preparations.".
. "A big Amen to that. So, when are you coming? I've missed you a lot.".
. "Well, i miss you and can't wait to meet you too. Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, i'l be there by tommorow.".
. "Tommorow? Gosh, you want me to die of boredom, right?". He teased.
. "Never, even death herself dare not come near you muchmore boredom. Hum, I have to go. See you later. Love you!!". Lizabeth said and blew him a kiss via the phone.
. "Love you too, take care.". He replied and disconnected the call.
'
. " Whoosh, that girl is surely everyman's dream. I'l love her forever.". Ade said and smiled.
. There was always something about Lizabeth that He never seemed to understand, she was the only one whose mere voice was capable of sending his sorrows to exile.
'
. He drifted into wonderland and soon enough, his sub-conscious started pulling some stunts on him. He found himself in a garden of bliss. He saw his mum smiling excitedly, lizabeth's mum cheering him on, his best friend 'Ayo' dressed in a silky suit, some pretty girls all dressed in white gowns and a lot of well wishers all smiling and waving at him. His lips had pouted to smile back but stopped midway when he realised Lizabeth wasn't there with him. He looked around and saw her in her most glorious form, dressed in a sparkling white gown with a golden ring, she looked Angelic. He was about to kiss her when he heard some disturbing sounds coming from a particular corner. He looked around and proceeded to the corner.
'
. "What's this?" Ade found himself saying in reality and woke up immediately.
'
. "Oh shit, who can that be? Why couldn't the person just wait till i share a kiss with Lizzy? Damn.". He lamented when he heard sounds from the living room.
'
. "Oh boy". He grunted and proceeded to the living room.
. On getting to the living room, his mouth went agape and his face, whitish in suprise. The sight before him was one he had never imagined even in his weirdest fantasies.
. --To Be Continued--
. Do you see sm improvementx @ tiffanyj ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2015
I see you teegurl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Changed / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.