Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25546 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 13, 2015
curvyschlong:
gewd wrk here, kip it up
Thanks bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Teebashy:

Despite my tight schedule, I do still manage to check if u av upload sumtin...... am still following
Thanks cutie, you've always been there for me, you'l always be one of my gr8est inspiration. Thankz for everything.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 4:01am On Jan 13, 2015
thronekid:

Thanks cutie, you've always been there for me, you'l always be one of my gr8est inspiration. Thankz for everything.
u welcum
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Teebashy:

u welcum
Thanx, u'r up early o
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fembleez1:
Bro,me personally am following like twitter,............make person wey no dey enjoy d story go write him own

Ride on boss,more ink to your pen smiley
Oga, share me the link to any of ya story oo, I gat to know what a story from a professor like you looks like

@thronekid: I dey follow you till the end(you know that now) shey you get?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Marynneka(f): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
thronekid:
Gud morning y'll,updates comin soon=
Shaxee,stuff46,Crowny1,fatalveli,
Hassan85 , heemah , mikedimeji , Chii8 , edwife , MRSIB0M0 , Doriestbest , lyndaRoyce , Abuklaw , cheriepet , Orla01 , uzolexis , Franciseromosel , erekere ,Nimen , adegoke623 , Jjrhymez , ghostwritter , paradise163 , flakkydagirl , Jeanfortune , cpBlessed , jaymomma , ADUKKY , babyzai , demgirls , moseph, JesDivine , gbemyn , jiteshell , RichLizzy , bawelat , arabaribity , gorgeousnogo , steve888 ngraced , xtremelygifted , princeAdepoju , holuwashezy , Galileogalileo , ijbeauty , pwettyolly , gorgeousnogo , Iolite , marynneka , intentional , epathra , Jennimma , deeyor , princessusan , nerdychisa , missmossy , peksmay , crislyn , akekujoe , queen47 , xtarxyne , Boladex1 , seunviju , Costlybabe , adorableify , Barbienice , jadar , lanicky. BashirAhmad1 , bibie01, Tennyesty , Diammonddamsel , ronke001 , bookhy , ummuja , temmythe , culin , babyzai, bequin2all , ebysandra , queenxstar , Hameenat94, misspatsy , ToriEmmanson , Komzzy1 , bollyano , vonn , wonder3 , 360prince, Animog, Tobmay, Adesylvia , Omololamide , godwah , Olaooni88 , larrykay0 , mzmira , lalaity , sexysaphire , bobostykah , abisquare , okeogiene4real , AnnNini , queenjuli , dollydolly, culnellie , Bloomingbud , Olusanya333 , Ifude , Kidaberry , funmercy1, Mj45 , Hulahoop , lanjum , Temmytayo20 , eniodun26 , goldwaters , dexterush , bekeebest , janeso , abbiey , chikabel , Tbrak , Tharuthlxx7 , JenyJ , Teeyrose , orlolahdey , jibola22 , gracile , glade , superplus , shadyflame , vivikul , fashionale , hauneg , hebenz , adijat4uall , ormorlehwah , grocery , christybabe , ice4jez , pwettynini , chijudith , fluffyp , blesynluv , kennylizzy , lilypet , bibiolu , gra890 , unibenstudent , tuddiies , peacynelson , olasunbophummie , debbysky , aprilwise , maputohq , shaks97 , rmfunky , benz4pimp , Hyfe , mohjisolah , bdaniel178 , muniratAbolanl , ziziola , bumsiee , spotmataz, ogunsiji , zikyke , mohjisolah , larteefah , hnkan , mitchelle55 , HelenBee , Oluwatyna , preciousberry , mary haam , lyzee21 , ebonyme890 , ifedinna ,eielalove , alayormii , rudepen , sebak , chistar , kingphilip and others
thanks very much. Following you
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2015
harjibolar10:

Oga, share me the link to any of ya story oo, I gat to know what a story from a professor like you looks like

I dey follow you till the end(you know that now) shey you get?

I wish I be one soon embarassed. I only have one story on NL for now bro and it is not as amazing as you would think. I am a busy man(if not,I should have flooded NL with all my stories) and so I am here on NL to learn how to improve on my writing skills before finally settling,not for any competition but cause it is my love to learn and improve. I don't want to rush myself.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by kingphilip(m): 2:54am On Jan 14, 2015
thronekid:

Been long o, [size=30pt]hope no prob.[/size]
here nw
keep them coming
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 4:56am On Jan 14, 2015
Fembleez1:

I wish I be one soon embarassed. I only have one story on NL for now bro and it is not as amazing as you would think. I am a busy man(if not,I should have flooded NL with all my stories) and so I am here on NL to learn how to improve on my writing skills before finally settling,not for any competition but cause it is my love to learn and improve. I don't want to rush myself.
Wow!!
And you said you ain't a prefessor?

Anyways, that's why I always gat your back. I understand you(virtualy).

Anytime(sooner or later) your adventure begin, always believe somebody here is waiting for it, and don't forget to give me an invitation shoutout oo.

Anticipating for it, anyhow anyhow

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Marynneka:
thanks very much. Following you
U'r welcome cutie, kindly take a seat.

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2015
harjibolar10:

@thronekid: I dey follow you till the end(you know that now) shey you get?
Yah, i do and thanx for that.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2015
kingphilip:

here nw
keep them coming
Owk boss
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fatalveli(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Thronekid damn! You've really improved and I'm so glad. All that is left now is punctuations, and u are free to go.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Fatalveli:
Thronekid damn! You've really improved and I'm so glad. All that is left now is punctuations, and u are free to go.
Oga fatalveli, finally u dn rememember us today, we dn see u today o, wetin happen since all dx days na?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fatalveli(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
thronekid:

Oga fatalveli, finally u dn rememember us today, we dn see u today o, wetin happen since all dx days na?
I'm always so busy, I mean very busy to the extent that I can't even update my own story! I'm jux observing from afar
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fatalveli:
I'm always so busy, I mean very busy to the extent that I can't even update my own story! I'm jux observing from afar
Owk boss
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hi boss, readers and critics, i'l like to offer my gratitude to you guys for having my back since i started this story, if you guys hadn't been there for me, i would have abandoned the story a long time ago.
. Now, i'm sure you guys must be wondering why updates have been crawling like a tortoise lately, i'm sorry for it but i want you guys to please be considerate with me. I'l be sitting for my U.T.M.E atmost two months from now, hence,will need to concentrate on my studies much more than before. Please bear with me but keep in mind, i'l always post twice a day on the stories.
. THANKZ AND GOD BLESS!!!
TAGS:
. ,D9ty7,sweetdreamer,helenbee,Harjibolar10,fatalveli,fembleez1,teebashy,athanatos,gracile,prettydiva89,tiffanyj,almacherish,labaski,Crowny1,
Hassan85 , heemah , mikedimeji , Chii8 , edwife , MRSIB0M0 , Doriestbest , lyndaRoyce , Abuklaw , cheriepet , Orla01 , uzolexis , Franciseromosel , erekere ,Nimen , adegoke623 , Jjrhymez , ghostwritter , paradise163 , flakkydagirl , Jeanfortune , cpBlessed , jaymomma , ADUKKY , babyzai , demgirls , moseph, JesDivine , gbemyn , jiteshell , RichLizzy , bawelat , arabaribity , gorgeousnogo , steve888 ngraced , xtremelygifted , princeAdepoju , holuwashezy , Galileogalileo , ijbeauty , pwettyolly , gorgeousnogo , Iolite , marynneka , intentional , epathra , Jennimma , deeyor , princessusan , nerdychisa , missmossy , peksmay , crislyn , akekujoe , queen47 , xtarxyne , Boladex1 , seunviju , Costlybabe , adorableify , Barbienice , jadar , lanicky. BashirAhmad1 , bibie01, Tennyesty , Diammonddamsel , ronke001 , bookhy , ummuja , temmythe , culin , babyzai, bequin2all , ebysandra , queenxstar , Hameenat94, misspatsy , ToriEmmanson , Komzzy1 , bollyano , vonn , wonder3 , 360prince, Animog, Tobmay, Adesylvia , Omololamide , godwah , Olaooni88 , larrykay0 , mzmira , lalaity , sexysaphire , bobostykah , abisquare , okeogiene4real , AnnNini , queenjuli , dollydolly, culnellie , Bloomingbud , Olusanya333 , Ifude , Kidaberry , funmercy1, Mj45 , Hulahoop , lanjum , Temmytayo20 , eniodun26 , goldwaters , dexterush , bekeebest , janeso , abbiey , chikabel , Tbrak , Tharuthlxx7 , JenyJ , Teeyrose , orlolahdey , jibola22 , gracile , glade , superplus , shadyflame , vivikul , fashionale , hauneg , hebenz , adijat4uall , ormorlehwah , grocery , christybabe , ice4jez , pwettynini , chijudith , fluffyp , blesynluv , kennylizzy , lilypet , bibiolu , gra890 , unibenstudent , tuddiies , peacynelson , olasunbophummie , debbysky , aprilwise , maputohq , shaks97 , rmfunky , benz4pimp , Hyfe , mohjisolah , bdaniel178 , muniratAbolanl , ziziola , bumsiee , spotmataz, ogunsiji , zikyke , mohjisolah , larteefah , hnkan , mitchelle55 , HelenBee , Oluwatyna , preciousberry , mary haam , lyzee21 , ebonyme890 , ifedinna ,eielalove , alayormii , rudepen , sebak, and a host of others.
. [size=19pt]REMAIN BLESSED!!![/size],
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
thronekid:
Hi boss, readers and critics, i'l like to offer my gratitude to you guys for having my back since i started this story, if you guys hadn't been there for me, i would have abandoned the story a long time ago.
. Now, i'm sure you guys must be wondering why updates have been crawling like a tortoise lately, i'm sorry for it but i want you guys to please be considerate with me. I'l be sitting for my U.T.M.E atmost two months from now, hence,will need to concentrate on my studies much more than before. Please bear with me but keep in mind, i'l always post twice a day on the stories.
. THANKZ AND GOD BLESS!!!
TAGS:
. ,D9ty7,sweetdreamer,helenbee,fatalveli,fembleez1,teebashy,athanatos,gracile,prettydiva89,tiffanyj,almacherish,labaski,Crowny1,
Hassan85 , heemah , mikedimeji , Chii8 , edwife , MRSIB0M0 , Doriestbest , lyndaRoyce , Abuklaw , cheriepet , Orla01 , uzolexis , Franciseromosel , erekere ,Nimen , adegoke623 , Jjrhymez , ghostwritter , paradise163 , flakkydagirl , Jeanfortune , cpBlessed , jaymomma , ADUKKY , babyzai , demgirls , moseph, JesDivine , gbemyn , jiteshell , RichLizzy , bawelat , arabaribity , gorgeousnogo , steve888 ngraced , xtremelygifted , princeAdepoju , holuwashezy , Galileogalileo , ijbeauty , pwettyolly , gorgeousnogo , Iolite , marynneka , intentional , epathra , Jennimma , deeyor , princessusan , nerdychisa , missmossy , peksmay , crislyn , akekujoe , queen47 , xtarxyne , Boladex1 , seunviju , Costlybabe , adorableify , Barbienice , jadar , lanicky. BashirAhmad1 , bibie01, Tennyesty , Diammonddamsel , ronke001 , bookhy , ummuja , temmythe , culin , babyzai, bequin2all , ebysandra , queenxstar , Hameenat94, misspatsy , ToriEmmanson , Komzzy1 , bollyano , vonn , wonder3 , 360prince, Animog, Tobmay, Adesylvia , Omololamide , godwah , Olaooni88 , larrykay0 , mzmira , lalaity , sexysaphire , bobostykah , abisquare , okeogiene4real , AnnNini , queenjuli , dollydolly, culnellie , Bloomingbud , Olusanya333 , Ifude , Kidaberry , funmercy1, Mj45 , Hulahoop , lanjum , Temmytayo20 , eniodun26 , goldwaters , dexterush , bekeebest , janeso , abbiey , chikabel , Tbrak , Tharuthlxx7 , JenyJ , Teeyrose , orlolahdey , jibola22 , gracile , glade , superplus , shadyflame , vivikul , fashionale , hauneg , hebenz , adijat4uall , ormorlehwah , grocery , christybabe , ice4jez , pwettynini , chijudith , fluffyp , blesynluv , kennylizzy , lilypet , bibiolu , gra890 , unibenstudent , tuddiies , peacynelson , olasunbophummie , debbysky , aprilwise , maputohq , shaks97 , rmfunky , benz4pimp , Hyfe , mohjisolah , bdaniel178 , muniratAbolanl , ziziola , bumsiee , spotmataz, ogunsiji , zikyke , mohjisolah , larteefah , hnkan , mitchelle55 , HelenBee , Oluwatyna , preciousberry , mary haam , lyzee21 , ebonyme890 , ifedinna ,eielalove , alayormii , rudepen , sebak, and a host of others.
. [size=19pt]REMAIN BLESSED!!![/size],
Ah don bilivit

Anyways, I gat your back dude
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
. ==CHAPTER 20==
'
. Ade went in after deliberating on it for some minutes, say 5 minutes.
. He met his mum sitting gloomly in the living room and greeted her 'Good evening ma' postrating a little just as a sign of respect. The alcohol had got him just what he wanted- being high but here he was, acting like someone who just lost a close relative, maybe Lizabeth's voice did it, who knows?
'
. [size=19pt]-----*-----[/size].

'
. Lizabeth had been busy since 5 hours ago, busy preparing herself for her journey tommorrow. She had scrubbed the house clean, washed the plates, did some laundry service and lastly, had prepared an appetising mouth-watering dinner of poundo yam powder coupled with melon-seed soup Egusi for the family. She took a shower, read her bible a little and decided to call it a day. She proceeded to her short-owned bedroom to catch some sleep. Her eyelids refused to retire for the day as various thoughts flooded her mind about her relationship with Ade. She wondered if the sexual activity their relationship lacked might actually deduce the quantity of love between them, truely, he had never complained about it nor had he made any sexual move but even with that, she felt insecure, 'maybe he's just trying to respect me', she tought, 'maybe we really need to explore that part', she tought.
. -To Be Continued-
Ba3 low, next update cming by 9pm, please bear with me!
Dont hesistate to drop your comments after reading o! Itz nt easy t write, we all knw, ryt?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
harjibolar10:

Ah don bilivit

Anyways, I gat your back dude
Wich 1 u no believe o?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
thronekid:

Wich 1 u no believe o?
A list as long as that, and Harjibolar10 wasn't there...
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 15, 2015
harjibolar10:

A list as long as that, and Harjibolar10 wasn't there...
Ow, i'm absolutely sorry buh u knw i always gat u, i'l modify it.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
. ==CONTINUATION==
'
. Ade listened with rapt attention to his mum's explanation.
. It turned out she wasn't in it willingly but had no other alternative after His dad's death. Things could have gone bad and that might have slowed down Ade's education, intellect and other paramount issues, hence, bleaking his 500-watts future, something she never wanted for her only dear son. She had made Ade realised that she wasn't that type of a mother he must have tought she was, no, she wasn't, she was also aware of the various risks it posed but nevertheless, had to do it just for Ade's future.
. She sincerely looked remorseful after the explanation. Ade condemned his actions, his inability to excercise patience to seek out the truth, his sudden 'Gani's fawehinmi character. 'May God forgive me,' he tought and postrated before his lovely mum, 'Forgive me mum, i guess i was too angry, too stupid to notice you wouldn't have done anything immoral willingly. Mom, i'm sorry, please forgive me,'.
. His mum merely smiled at him and helped him up, she could never get angry with him; he was all she had.
.. [size=19pt]-----*-----[/size].

. Lizabeth woke up panting heavily around 2am, she had just had a terrible nightmare, the dream felt so real, she tought she had seen a glimpse of the future, she saw the day of her wedding, there was Ade looking great, incredibly handsome about to fix a ring on her designated finger specified for that, just as the ring was on the verge of occupying it's place, she heard a gunshot triggering series of commotion in the church they were making use of. Just at that instant, she woke up.
. 'Father, i cast and bind every spirit of mishap threatening to shatter my glorious future,' she knelt down to pray 'Father, i beseech your protection on Ade in your holy name,'.
. Just then, her phone notified her of an incoming call from Ade, 'At this odd hour?', she wondered. On accepting the call, she heard her name in such a fearful whisper that could have easily passed for that of an almost dead snake, 'Lizabeth', She heard.
'
. --To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Waslek, dont frget ya comment
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by kingphilip(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
thanks for the update
but I think it's too short even though u did it to create a little suspense
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by waslek(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
More mb 2 urs date. You keep us at full suspense. May ntin happen 2 my ade thronekid hmm
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
waslek:
More mb 2 urs date. You keep us at full suspense. May ntin happen 2 my ade thronekid hmm

Whao, your first comment! Dz deserve sm celebrationz, tanx for yur prayer & as for Ade, you'l just have t watch, hopefully, we go dy see u wella nw, will we?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
kingphilip:
thanks for the update
but I think it's too short even though u did it to create a little suspense
Gladu got it, i'l make d next episode longer tonight
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Marynneka(f): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
harjibolar10:

same with me o. But stil I wish you best the very best my dear!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Changed / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.