Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49491 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamrealdeji:

But the guy shouldn't give the girl a kobo either if she's not going to allow him to Bleep her,its tit for tat,what should a guy be doing with a girl that insists there wouldn't be sex,i'd rather stay single
Loool. .una dey vex oo, dey don mugurise d life outta ya abi

Anyways dah only happens if u dont define your relationship. .be it a dalliance, fling..etc they all hv their terms, and u shuld be able to abide by dose of whichever. One u opt for..its dah simple hun.You get in life whatever u have d courage to ask for..cheers
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??

African, just answer d damn question.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by LaurelP(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
A relationship shud be abt give and take btw both parties. So if d girl cannot give d guy money, and says she can't satisfy him sexually, then it behoves on d guy involved. If he can handle it good, if he can't he shud bounce.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Elevation(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Life is more than Konjiola Orgasima u here OP, some things are important 1.God 2.Reality 3.Value 4.Focus 5.Goals.

5 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Ndyoo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elevation:
Life is more than Konji Orgasima u here OP, some things are important 1..God 2.Reality 3.Value 4.Focus 5.Goals.

#Word

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamrealdeji:

The guy should sign out,that girl is a hoe and wants to take the guy as maga,she would Bleep some other guys and collect money from the maga guy
Thanks bro.. But I think in this case, she is not a demanding girl... All she claims is that she love the guy and of course you don't eat love.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
Thanks bro.. But I think in this case, she is not a demanding girl... All she claims is that she love the guy and of course you don't eat love.
One thing is she can't stay celebrate for the rest of her life,she cant even do it till she gets married,very little percentage of girls do that cos even the church girls you see with berets on their heads also Bleep before they get married,how much more of a normal girl?

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
See as all of una dey provoke..
This is d whole story.... They started dating some yrs back and everything was going fine(bleeping, calls, visits, obvious love etc) then all of a sudden, she left calling to be only d guy's duty. If d guy don't call, they wount talk on phone. though she demand for money some times which d guy gives her, And one day she. Says No more Bleeping that she is now a different person. Now the guy has to make a lot of calls and fix several dates b4 she will agree to visit. It is now the guy that is now active in the relationship.
I used the word "GAIN" not because relationship is a business but because it is mutual. It has to favor both parties.
Now what do you guys think of this

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ndcide(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
A genuine question I must say. The problem is that we are increasingly becoming too self sufficient and business minded in our generation. even interactions are now on social media hence one can be alone with a phone and a PC and will not bother about his or her immediate environment. so you discover you can do without the person beside you. This is the reality we've found ourselves.

So for both sexes, you must be coming with something to add to the other person. Since majority have not even discovered themselves, they have little to add to the other. What happens is that people are now in relationships because others are in relationships too. people marry coz other are getting married too.

A lady goes into a relationship with someone. when you ask why she is in a relationship, she can't give a good reason.

now humans are naturally selfish. now the girl wants to get something from the relationship & the guy wants same too. Hence you see the lady makes unnecessary demands while the man try to get enough sexx if he can't get anything else.

Since some of the ladys don't have money to give , they'd have to give sex. Now she gives sexxx , what else can she give. NOTHING. after some times the guy calculates his investment and returns What does he get, nothing but Sexx. First girl, second, third fourth etc. They add nothing to the guy just only sexxx.

You can't help but ask.

6 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Like seriously what's d importance of sex in a relationship?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
ok
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by TDstarr: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
nothing bro, i will rather be single and save money or i will rather buy a dog angry

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by merieam16(f): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
He will gain eternal life tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by TDstarr: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
merieam16:
He will gain eternal life tongue
lols

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by TDstarr: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
first of all are u saying ladies should only add sex to the relationshipupgrade ur mentality, sex is mutual not a big deal to me, apart from sex what do you both contribute to the relationship male or female, as for me i like to see her be the best she can be, and support her any way i can, sex is normal not a big deal , sex can be gotten anywere, try impacting in each others life...

p.s. Nigerian girls are do nothing but enjoy everything grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
ndcide:
A genuine question I must say. The problem is that we are increasingly becoming too self sufficient and business minded in our generation. even interactions are now on social media hence one can be alone with a phone and a PC and will not bother about his or her immediate environment. so you discover you can do without the person beside you. This is the reality we've found ourselves.

So for both sexes, you must be coming with something to add to the other person. Since majority have not even discovered themselves, they have little to add to the other. What happens is that people are now in relationships because others are in relationships too. people marry coz other are getting married too.

A lady goes into a relationship with someone. when you ask why she is in a relationship, she can't give a good reason.

now humans are naturally selfish. now the girl wants to get something from the relationship & the guy wants same too. Hence you see the lady makes unnecessary demands while the man try to get enough sexx if he can't get anything else.

Since some of the ladys don't have money to give , they'd have to give sex. Now she gives sexxx , what else can she give. NOTHING. after some times the guy calculates his investment and returns What does he get, nothing but Sexx. First girl, second, third fourth etc. They add nothing to the guy just only sexxx.

You can't help but ask.
This is Exactly what I'm talking about... Now the only thing she can give which is sexx is what she says she wanna stop giving. I don't mind using the term "USELESS" to qualify her.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by donbrowser(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??
cheesy
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Cuddle and kiss... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
No money,gifts,recharge cards,bb suscribtion and so on in the relationship also

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by donbrowser(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
correctguy0900:

African, just answer d damn question.
European, u are yet to answer the question.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Thebrightest(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
So the guy asked the girl out not because he loves her but because he wants to "gain" from her?undecided

Disabusing the mindset of this generation will be one hell of a job
I pray that god add more oil to your brain,because you seriously need it. *hisses*

5 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Won't the girl also be scared. Maybe the nigga na impotent
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by LordBabs(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
undecided ere kil'aja n b'ekun se?

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

I have ooo

How many girls does the above?

Not me sha .cool

Op relationship is not a business .

na the no sex place dem must see u..

clap for ya sef..
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by desktop: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Prixus:

u still haven't told us what he will gain o.

simple
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Adex097: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
Congrats man, you just found true love. cool

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ArtanK(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
There's a lot to gain if they're both virgin and their relationship is heading for marriage.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by stnwani(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
when a gal closes her legs,the man zips his pocket... undecided

15 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:

na the no sex place dem must see u..

clap for ya sef..

where else ?

#teamnosexbeforemarriage cheesy tongue
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Like seriously what's d importance of sex in a relationship?
sex is important when the girl has nothing else to offer in the relationship..

4 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lacedup(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nothing!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.