Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49499 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by tania28(f): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
VantagePoint:

*Laughing in Afrikaans*
its easy,relationship is not by force or do or die affair,if he can't cope,he should take a walk
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
tania28:
U gain truelove n friendship,respect,value from her.she has her reasons For saying choosing that kind of relationship.if u dnt love her enough to stay with her,its best u take a walk.
Stale news.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by jauntty: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nlers have come with another sex thread again. Here is my blunt, uncut personal opinion. Sex is over-rated in a relationship. Period !!! Sex is smth u can get everyday whether u r in a relationship or not. Even mad people do have sex. So I don't know logic behind a guy going into a relationship or milking ur pocket dry or claiming to love Sm1 just for sex. Don't get me wrong, sex gives a relationship flavour but then go into a relationship because u really want to and not solidly for sex that u can get anytime and evrywhere. My Ex once wants told me "Just love and make me happy and you can have me in everyway ". So even if she says No, let her be. If u want to spend on her Don't do it cus u expect sex. If u can't cope abeg waka comot.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
I love your signature.
nepp:

I guess it's only men that make money shey?? *hiss* undecided

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by franugo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
ximarro:
Mtcheeeeeeew...see dem pretenders.

abi oo RUNZ gals n gigolos go cum here dey form vargegrin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PrettyGaby(f): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

Not at all.
My current gf is a corper now and i started dating her last year.
To surprise you, she is a confirmed virgin. I am a medical personnel and i have checked her. That is the only thing that gives me guaranty. I even stylishly do recheck her frequently. I don't even care if someone is fúcking her in the àss.
Girls of this days ain't loyal.
are you for real? If so, then she is wasted on you
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Breastman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
These lie lie girls and mumu boys dey make person vex. See as them dey quarrel with OP. The question is simple na, what do guys gain without sex in a relationship. Sex be the only thing wey most Naija girls fit offer and they sef know. How many Naija girls dey happily date poor man wey dem like because say e handsome or cool.

This love and companionship story na big scam. Eyin boys give unaself brain. Oyinbo girls dey date any guy wey dem like, whether broke or not. In fact dem dey use dia money take guys comot and buy gifts, if guy fine or e sabi Bleep, na wetin oyinbo girl dey look be dat. But Naija girls expect say na guys go dey spend for ordinary friendship sef, talk less of relationship. If so, what else apart from kpomo man fit gain? The nonsense responses for this thread dey vex me bad bad I swear. Yeye runs girls wey dey do aristo levels come dey form relationship virgin for here. And mumu boys go dey support or believe dem join. Yeye dey smell.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by dplomaticVal: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
he'd gain blitheringly nothing. the bedrock of every relationship should be se×.
men are known for action & not garrulity.
of course if u give a girl a chance she would turn u to her gossip mate.
no sex no fun.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by etazi0001: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
true love is worth a gain if she dose and u dnt fell like she is distrubuting what she dnt give u and
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by franugo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Annypie:
He would gain SENSE!!!!

Why wuld a sane being just go into a relationship for sex? U cn hav dah with any hoe na...smh!!!

no! We guys need 'exclusivity' since aids is real grin
if bae no go drop trouser n she dey 4bid housework, make she no xpect man pikin 2 drop benjaminscry EOD!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by 1stola: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
PrettyGaby:

are you for real? If so, then she is wasted on you
Jealousy jealousy tongue
You think all girls will be like you abi
FYI, she feels lucky and blessed to have me.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by AZeD1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
2tek:
If she is not ready to have sex, then she should NOT expect any money o. No sex before marriage should mean NO MONEY before marriage. Op, NEVER be deceived. If u fail to have sex, one low life niggaa will be helping u shine d congo while u will b donating money as Mr Nice Man. Any lady dat is not ready for sex, should go nd date a brother in d Lord or stay off random guys. Shikina.
Dude stop dating broke ass girls,
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by franugo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Like seriously what's d importance of sex in a relationship?

it brings pple closergrin

see as i dey ansa u as if i don do d deed, #teamvargecheesygrin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PrettyGaby(f): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

Jealousy jealousy tongue
You think all girls will be like you abi
FYI, she feel lucky and blessed to have me.
LOL! Okay o; let me take a leap of faith and believe she's the lucky one. But, for a moment there, you sounded like you had trust issues; like you didn't trust her one bit
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Bhenehdikt(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
She didnt ask for sex and also she made it clear that there will be no sex in the relationship.
Parasitic relationships are those that the guyz just want to have sex with the girl.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Is sex not part of it? tongue

Are u a virgin? cheesy

braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??

No it's all abt caring 4 her needs grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by 1stola: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
PrettyGaby:

LOL! Okay o; let me take a leap of faith and believe she's the lucky one. But, for a moment there, you sounded like you had trust issues; like you didn't trust her one bit
forget matter jor!
This is the 21st century.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
[/color][color=#990000] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nothing, absolutely nothing
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
abadiem!

And our ladies mp sano roll nyash ooooo

Obong Owo,,akpende
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by softboy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
[color=][/color]itz tru
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by LLVelly: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mynd44:
You gain the boxers she buys you, the jollof she cooks and her coming over to wash your clothes.

Don't quote me ooo
what could make me qoute you?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
I never said sex in a relationship is not required but building a relationship based on sex is totally wrong. In other words, when the sex get boring, the relationship is on the verge of crashing.

For the Op to refer to sex as his only gain from a lady he claims to love is very bad. What happened to being his companion, friend, advicer, helper, and every other attributes that is expected in a relationship.

I dont care if i get bashed till next year but i totally disagree with this. If its all about sex, then its not worth it.

Cc: TheBrightest tallesty1 codeinejunkiee 1stola plaetton deavicky
A guy can get all that and more from a lady who is not his girlfriend.

I didn't bash you in my first comment thou.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
you are an overused who...re plagued with an infinite lifestyle of harlotry. Such je-june norturnal activities of recycled wh...oring imbedded in your lineage is the continual product your portrate here.

Nematode! You reeks of pleurisy....go burn in hades with your prost...itute mother!
bro, easy before you 'chop' ban. you know these MOD ain't loyal
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ohhhhhh!!!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!......#Vexed #PissedOff!!......The day people stop pretending,the world would come to an end!!,almost all the replies from the girls are *Fake* really fake and it hurts that this platform is filled with hypocrisy....Let's liken this case to the Adulterous woman in the bible #YouAllKnowTheStory....#Peace #Calm

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by kelvinbala1992: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
No sex means she has someone outside giving her enough sex

Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by koyyess: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.
Gosh!! Are you kidding me? You reason like someone that was raised in a brothel. Change that disgusting mindset of yours and stay off relationships till you can afford it. So pathetic!!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by babaluckey: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Relationship is not merely about sex, relationship should be for matured and reasonable men and not for men looking for women to have one night stand with. Any man that supports sex before relationship is a player. Sex is secondary...
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by taraknat(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

donpeey22:

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

donpeey22:

U̶̲̥̅̊ have a good point here but it all depends on mutual understanding btw d parties, U̶̲̥̅̊ could agree not to have sex till after marriage
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Olamilekan08(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
I wonder why many people are shouting hypocrisy here and there, do they really think everybody is doing it, i mean relationship for sex?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Fraih(f): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
smileysmiles:
Gain

smh... dis is sad... real sad.

Honestly sad
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
SkinnyDude:
bro, easy before you 'chop' ban. you know these MOD ain't loyal
skinny my brother....ban no dey fear me at all ooo. Them don ban 6 of my monicker but i dey always resurrect....na leaner those mods be.

How life na? Hw school? That girl never still give u ur money?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by RFella(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
ximarro:
Mtcheeeeeeew...see dem pretenders.

I dey tell you oh...na dem dey lash pass sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.