Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49498 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by segunyomi1: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lollz 2 me I feel sex should be involved, it somehow matters Because even without sex, their emotional and financial
demands will still be on you 89% of the time.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
the only stuuupiddd biiitch is the one who trained an eediotic scoundrel as yourself.

Any man trained by a proper woman would never have your debased mentality. If you like, when you have daughters give them to every eediot that expresses interest in them so they can be used and dumped like you use women. Karma is a b*tch

Now go stick your 3-inches in the poor wench tolerating your dumb azz...or you can keep talking to yourself. I'm done witcha

hmmm! I sure say dat boy no go even undstand all dis english wei u d waste here

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??
can u date a girl witout sexx ? U?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
hey stuuupid biiiiitch dont just try me with your maggot behaviour, cos am gonna burn you alive.

Be warned......make u no try me.
she don 1st refuse u bleeping b4??
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sharksblow(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??
you have not answered the question sir, you only asked another question. he wants to know what he still has to gain
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PrettyClare7(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
AZeD1:
Friendship, companionship, love and so much more.

If all your girl friend offers you is sex then you are dating the wrong person.
There's a whole lot more to a woman than her #$%&*^
your so on point

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Smaneer: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
when relationship is not all about sex but sex still involve cos dating wtout sex oboy d love no go sweet

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by drkay(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Emotional trauma, on knowing that she's bleeping another guy while she was 'keeping' you.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by djeezy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nice post bro...
Thanks man grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
the only stuuupiddd biiitch is the one who trained an eediotic scoundrel as yourself.

Any man trained by a proper woman would never have your debased mentality. If you like, when you have daughters give them to every eediot that expresses interest in them so they can be used and dumped like you use women. Karma is a b*tch

Now go stick your 3-inches in the poor wench tolerating your dumb azz...or you can keep talking to yourself. I'm done witcha
you are an overused who...re plagued with an infinite lifestyle of harlotry. Such je-june norturnal activities of recycled wh...oring imbedded in your lineage is the continual product your portrate here.

Nematode! You reeks of pleurisy....go burn in hades with your prost...itute mother!

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sharksblow(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
one good point bro

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

God bless u bro

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Azoro: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
In my opinion I think 'sex' is the salt of any date/relationship between a man & a woman. It ignites love. [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
God
Seeing majority of the posts on this thread kinda leaves this feeling of hopelessness.
sad
Where are the Men?

Come out please, come out and speak up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by djeezy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Aare2050:
So now that you no longer have sex, what do u engage in? Mastubation? Guys can lie o.
Back to the topic. The guy should not just go into the relationship if he thinks he has nothing to gain. Speaking from experience
Sex is over rated bro. Ask those who had lots of it. You must be a teenager.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
she don 1st refuse u bleeping b4??
hahahaha....my brother who needs such over-used pusssssiiiii from that pros....titute?....she too like wahala but she don jam today.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lamborghinifcb(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
gosh! wat da Bleep z dis generation turning n2? so u go n2 a relationship fo d sake of sex ryt? smh...if dere z anybody here wif zuch mentality I'd advise u to go back 2 da drawing board.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by djeezy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adex097:

Congrats man, you just found true love. cool
yea, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
sawdust:

hmmm! I sure say dat boy no go even undstand all dis english wei u d waste here
come on brother,,,,,if na english that girl don die today....she be learner i swear. Jusr dey watch.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by rman: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
lizbum:

This is soo sick! Is sex d whole essence of a relationship?? Since wen has a proper relationship turned to "u gain I gain tin"youths need to be reoriented

So what do you have to offer in a relationship? Be sincere.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by djeezy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sharksblow:

one good point bro
Thanks.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Aare2050(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sorry Mr adult, keep up ur good work o. I'm out of here
djeezy:
Sex is over rated bro. Ask those who had lots of it. You must be a teenager.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by electropiz(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
rman:
NOTHING!

Everything she claims she can do for you in a relationship without sex, you can do for yourself.

Never fall for the trick of no sex while in a relationship with any lady, unless you are 100% certain it will lead to marriage.

It is a strategy girls have devised so they can eat their cake and still have it.

Because even without sex, their emotional and financial demands will still be on you 99% of the time.

Guys, be wise.

Man has spoken
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Oboy na front page be this grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Azoro: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Well, That's how most guys see it, In most relationships, The lady hardly contribute in term of finance and stuffs. So the mind set is this; You can't contribute in cash, Then you can contribute in Kind.

Note: I don't buy this idea, Just saying.
And I've never had sex with my girl friend(s)
You are pretending!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by aniagoluaustin(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
wats d topic all abt.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
come on brother,,,,,if na english that girl don die today....she be learner i swear. Jusr dey watch.

just bone d babe,na Christmas wei dei

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by HARDDON: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
midasbliss:
Seriously? Must u have sex?
Sex this, sex that...
You saying gain like she is some kinda business or commodity :-/

As much as I don't fancy the business like manner of approach d op cloth this with , when u guys go demanding(recharge, bis subs, hair,nails,shoes,bags to name but a lilliputian few) it isn't businesslike? When u can't date a guy without a ride ,it is not business like? When u go beeping for him to call back itz not bizlike? When u go hookwinking d maga wit a lil puni taste b4 lunching ur mega drops, it ain't business ?

In life generally, bon d Luv, as V wud admonish : itz all about what in it for me.
After all, what is really in it for a yr1 guy not having marriage in mind now? Luv? That can be found with a lil stroll across d street

U invest ur time, money n ur entire life sticking to no sex ish while another is digging d ish? Ouch!

Op, noting is in it for u! If she apruptly came up wit that idea as they always do after u guys hv bin rumbling , tell her these two sexy tins:

1) No sex? Aiit , but do know that with that goes the special spending, no more recharges, no fixing of hair , no shawama, no shopping , in fact no nothing. If she can't eat d left over beans, let her take a hike

2) she shld not get jealous when Chioma is helping her weed her forest she left fallow . it is not all about s3x nida is it all about spending! Ouch! Knockout blow! They immediately fine tone

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
hey stuuupid biiiiitch dont just try me with your maggot behaviour, cos am gonna burn you alive.

Be warned......make u no try me.
man, u wan burn woman alive? Guy, u wicked pass devil o!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ladies are sometimes the reason why men cheat in a relationship.... D man can't just be watching you and be swallowing spit.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
sawdust:

just bone d babe,na Christmas wei dei
my brother...me i no like wahala but that small girl want use her frustrated life try me.

Hw d xmas na dey go na?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by robinsoncrosoe: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gej until this op bleeps his gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.