Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49497 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Only 16,17,18, and 19 years of age have dis kind of mentality esp public school.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Classicalmusic: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.
OP, basically, there are three categories women are interested in slotting men into namely; lover, provider and friend. So I suppose you know where you belong now cheesy
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Kirinwa: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??

Brother what do you expect from a perverse and degenerated generation whose lives revolve around sex, gambling, smoking and drinking.

To them its abnormal to marry without sleeping with your partner.smh
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by rman: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
lizbum:

What happens to tru friendship for crying out loud! Wat happns to love? Isn't dat worth more dan "sex"?

I have true friends before seeking a girlfriend, I experience love without having a GF...so what exactly do you bring?

True love doesn't even give conditions. If u truly love someone, u will give your all including sex. U can't hold something back and claim true love.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by manot: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
call 07063325533 for past questions and answers in oil and gas company
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by 2tek: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
If she is not ready to have sex, then she should NOT expect any money o. No sex before marriage should mean NO MONEY before marriage. Op, NEVER be deceived. If u fail to have sex, one low life niggaa will be helping u shine d congo while u will b donating money as Mr Nice Man. Any lady dat is not ready for sex, should go nd date a brother in d Lord or stay off random guys. Shikina.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lizbum(f): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
rman:

I have true friends before seeking a girlfriend, I experience love without having a GF...so what exactly do you bring?

True love doesn't even give conditions. If u truly love someone, u will give your all including sex. U can't hold something back and claim true love.

Which law states dat a relationship must include sex in d first place?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Speakdatruth: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
d truth now iz dat its even d girls dat clamour 4 sex nowadays
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by IDnoble1: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
I wish I could have a girl like that
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by 1stola: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
So the guy asked the girl out not because he loves her but because he wants to "gain" from her?undecided

Disabusing the mindset of this generation will be one hell of a job
All this girls sef
You want everything centered around you.
Loves her for what
What will a guy loves in a girl?
After, you people will say relationship supposed to be mutual?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
those are the things the guy should gain naturally from the girl. But a situation when he is not getting them, and the girl suddenly adds NO MORE SEX to the list of things she is not giving. What would the guy do.

If sex is more important than the relationship itself, he can break up.

But before that, why would a girl already giving sex in a relationship suddenly wants to stop?

The reason will determine the next line of action!

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by rman: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
lizbum:

Which law states dat a relationship must include sex in d first place?

Which law states that u must have a boyfriend without sex sef? Must u have a BF?

You want a boyfriend but u don't want sex then stick to your male relatives until you are ready.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Movesz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.
i understand s£x is just a subject and not the motive of a relationship buh dont mind all this pretenders...dude if she not s£xing..will you rather be a maga? Girls this days are trickstars tho...if you really like her and she could be worth the while without s£x..i think you should demand an explantn....if her reason is good for you then find something els to fill in the pleasur of an healthy moment of love making..my point of view cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Here we go again. Men clamouring for sex as if sex is not symbiotic since 190 AD
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by jrerico1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamrealdeji:

But the guy shouldn't give the girl a kobo either if she's not going to allow him to Bleep her,its tit for tat,what should a guy be doing with a girl that insists there wouldn't be sex,i'd rather stay single
you said my mind dude

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ayokunlei(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Annypie:
He would gain SENSE!!!!

Why wuld a sane being just go into a relationship for sex? U cn hav dah with any hoe na...smh!!!

hypocrisy in the highest order!!! If the guy doesnt talk about sex at all, you Ladies will be the one calling Him impotent. Most Ladies that comment against the OP's opinion are faking it. if you dont do it with ur BF, then u will continue to masturbate... No offence pls.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by 1stola: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
And while you're still imagining how her pússy feels, another guy is banging her and you are just kissing the lips she is using to súck another guy's díck.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by plaetton: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
So the guy asked the girl out not because he loves her but because he wants to "gain" from her?undecided

What generation are you referring to, and what exactly do you want to disabuse their minds from? Nature?
I really wonder where all this pretentious crap is coming from , that sex should be removed from a romantic relationship.

If either party is a virgin and wishes to remain so till marriage, that is understandable, and up to the other partner to agree or not.

But when maintaining virginity is not the reason, then it constitutes a fraud that some women usually to perpetrate on men.
No man should buy this fraud.

Anyone who understands human nature will agree that deliberately removing sex from a romantic relationship cannot ever foster a healthy honest relationship.
But then, Nigerians are people who build their entire lives on pretences.

8 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by adonismuller(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Most of the girls here shouting "gain" as if they hate sex are the ones that leave their man/bf if they can't satisfy them...hypocrites (no offense)
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by djeezy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

And while you're still imagining how her pússy feels, another guy is banging her and you are just kissing the lips she is using to súck another guy's díck.
Hmmm. Your opinion bro. You guys shouldn't make a big deal out of this. When you finally find the right one, no one can bang or take her away from you. If you read my post very well,I've had sex so much that it doesn't freak me anymore.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Listening to people on NL, you could even get decieved!

We all know that most ladies will tell you no sex at the time you are asking them out. But the truth is...they only say that just to make you not to think they are immoral. If the guy begins to stick to the no sex rule, she will be the one to turn around to ask for sex. This doesn't happen all the time though, but most times, it does happen.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lizbum(f): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
rman:

Which law states that u must have a boyfriend without sex sef? Must u have a BF?

You want a boyfriend but u don't want sex then stick to your male relatives until you are ready.

Simple.
I rest my case bro! Keep aving sex in return nd gudluck wit dat!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Adwexky(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
As if she is your slave.
jsunex:

get her to wash ur clothes ,clean ur ous prepare ur food,bath u,iron ur clothes ..dats enof
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by deavicky(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:

why will I guy like a girl if there will be no sex? U look at from this angle, I will stress my self toss u, maybe u played had to get. I wil, out of the pocket money my dad give me that I'm supposed to manage in school with, I will press my self and give her some. Maybe I'm working with plenty of money I will give some money, I will also spent my time calling her and even take time to comport myself before her. Infact many things to sacrifice and one of the only thing she can sacrify she would no to it. Ok u tell me what should I expect to get from the such relationship.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
ayokunlei:

hypocrisy in the highest order!!! If the guy doesnt talk about sex at all, you Ladies will be the one calling Him impotent. Most Ladies that comment against the OP's opinion are faking it. if you dont do it with ur BF, then u will continue to masturbate... No offence pls.
hehehe. .this one is lost oooo.Did u read d post @all Please do.

The op clearly stated sex as d sole reason for d relationship. .relationship ooo, not even a fling or dalliance. .do read again and relate my comment..u cn apologise later..btw if am in a serious relationship I wuld passionately make out wt my man...cheers grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by udysweet(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gbam! God bleeeeeeesssssss uuuuu!!!!!!!!!
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by jsunex(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adwexky:
As if she is your slave.

A girl u can't sleep wit and u spend moni on her, is dat not waste of moni. Continue dating her and don't spend maybe she no go leave u
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Kirinwa: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
See as all of una dey provoke..
This is d whole story.... They started dating some yrs back and everything was going fine(bleeping, calls, visits, obvious love etc) then all of a sudden, she left calling to be only d guy's duty. If d guy don't call, they wount talk on phone. though she demand for money some times which d guy gives her, And one day she. Says No more Bleeping that she is now a different person. Now the guy has to make a lot of calls and fix several dates b4 she will agree to visit. It is now the guy that is now active in the relationship.
I used the word "GAIN" not because relationship is a business but because it is mutual. It has to favor both parties.
Now what do you guys think of this

I think he needs to talk to her. Maybe she needs commitment. Let him go and pay for the 'cow' to continue enjoying the milk.

I no fit shout.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
hehehehe....na calabar u dey? E be like say na fvvvvck up carnival those people dey display there oooo

Bros,e b like say Ita Giwa don comot her hand for d tin oo
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by jsunex(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sharksblow:

good point, but in the good old days, you stand a lot to gain because girls were brought up well to do many things for a guy. so, it was easy dating them and gaining a lot: from cooking good food (not maggi and all those diabetes-causing, cancer-causing gibberish called food o), washing clothes etc.

Now, before the ladies start abusing me and asking if they are slaves, men in those days cater for the needs and the women to help their men.

In this era of whatsapp, Facebook, Skype, bbm, Et al, I can boldly say that the standard has fallen. Our African women became ladies (according to Fela Kuti ). They don't know how to cook, wash, embrace men's family members and friends respectfully. They insult a lot, hiss a lot, always online(instead of learning from mummies how they persevered and made their marriages work, and learn how to do chores), abuse their parents. They are few exceptions though. What then will I be doing with such a lady except to knack her kpekus?

U rit

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ichapi55: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Like seriously what's d importance of sex in a relationship?

Bonding...
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:

what are d gains in d love u r talking about.. we want a comprehensive logical list please
That is work o!
But to my understanding it will only mean the relationship will stand better mainly because you are able to love each other in absence of intimacy compared to when some guys break up with a girl simply cos she got tired of the whole sex ishh, such relationship is based on sex and cnt stand the test of time in absence of sex ;Dlol! Am I free? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.