Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49528 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mynd44:
You gain the boxers she buys you, the jollof she cooks and her coming over to wash your clothes.

Don't quote me ooo
my girl don't do this
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.
even girls of nowadays have agreed that sex is bound to happen when they go into relationship.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by bobojoshua(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
rman:
NOTHING!

Everything she claims she can do for you in a relationship without sex, you can do for yourself.

Never fall for the trick of no sex while in a relationship with any lady, unless you are 100% certain it will lead to marriage.

It is a strategy girls have devised so they can eat their cake and still have it.

Because even without sex, their emotional and financial demands will still be on you 99% of the time.

Guys, be wise.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by vicogu76(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] just gist but dont fall her mugu
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SHOCK7(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
quivah:

still not sharing ....bro!
Reality check,u gatz nothing 2 offer,so cry I don't blame "op"
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
quivah:

wow! thats nice
This one pass nice oo nat 2face.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by unmask: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??
you don't answer a question with a question
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.

It all boils down to the personality involved.

Personally, I don't see sex as the mega deal in a relationship, there are more to benefit in a relationship, given you're dating a girl that knows her onion.

Sex is the least feature i look out for in my relationships. I chose to date you, cos I expect you to offer me that I can never get in a brotel - that's how it works for me.

Given that I'm a sinner, I expect you to fill me in with life changing words. When I'm cash strapped, I expect you to think along with me on how to pull off a deal. When I'm losing hope on life, I expect you to motivate me. When all and sundry must have deserted me, I expect you to stand by me. I wish to see you challenge my ideas, thoughts and beliefs. In everything, I wish to see you make me feel whole.

It's not just about sex, if I need one at the minute, I know of numerous clueless chicks to dail up.

You don't have to be a sexmaniac to cut it for me in a relationship, just be smart, pretty and goal-oriented.

A lady that's hollering 'NO SEX' must be ready to offer me greatness.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2014
SHOCK7:

Reality check,u gatz nothing 2 offer,so cry I don't blame "op"
your headache... bro!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
This one pass nice oo nat 2face.
yet to see your messageundecided
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

yet to see your messageundecided
Sent,check ur inbox.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??

Mostly.. and it is mostly the reason why couple break-up grin see your fellow likersz
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

God bless nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by anigbajumo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:
gain is relationship a kinda business or what?

are you both business associatesundecided
so sex is the only thing a girl can offer in a relationship

#disappointed!
wat else abeg?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
anigbajumo:
wat else abeg?
waterundecided
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by anigbajumo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
quivah:

waterundecided
make I cum dey form konikoni lov nd spend money without anyfin,she don c maga b dat......
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
anigbajumo:
make I cum dey form konikoni lov nd spend money without anyfin,she don c maga b dat......
oneundecided

transfer your investment go ashi side and save yourself the headache of no cookie
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SHOCK7(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2014
quivah:

your headache... bro!
Just lipsrsealed
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by anigbajumo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
quivah:

oneundecided

transfer your investment go ashi side and save yourself the headache of no cookie
dat s nt my taste.....
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
anigbajumo:
dat s nt my taste.....
or transfer it to any other lass that's ready..!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by anigbajumo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
quivah:

or transfer it to any other lass that's ready..!
cnt jst stop laughing....
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Honestly there is nothing to offer except headache. Even with the sex sef, I still dey pity some guys.
You invite a girl over, buy food and drinks, she will still look for something to take home as a gift then finally when she's about going, you will still give her transport fare even though her staying with you the whole of that day was as boring as Bleep.

Most times I imagine how so much money, energy and time could be wasted all because of a pusssy abd 5 mins of pleasure.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Lawstudent: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigirl:
the NL guys don't attack dudes unless they start a 'rate my pic' thread,it's the opposite for females...

I have enough people that can vouch for me being female on this site
Invited yo the thread on my signature.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by success10(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2015
SEX SEX SEX !!!
Please read!
Sex! Unlike what many
peoplethink, its
not
just an act. It's not just a pleasurable thing.
Believe me,"sex" is a covenant.
Believe
me
"sex" is binding. Whatever the
world, the society, the devil and friendsmust
have
said
to you about sex, know one thing
today
that there is a blood covenant that is
shared
during sex, it's spiritual & most
people are
not
aware of it. When yo u sleep with anyone,
you are bonded and a covenant is
entered
into
unknowingly. If you sleep witha
possessed person or cursed person, you have
shared
in
that curse, It's a FACT. If yousleep
with
someone who belongs to an occult,you are
initiated automatically and they
will begin
to
act in your life, knowingly or
unknowingly to
you. Even teenagers can be
members of
occults so don't expect that am
talking
about men or women of 40 and above. If
you are
not spiritually sound & rooted,
you can'†̥
understand this. It's important
you watch who you give your body to. It's
not just
about sex.
Destinies
are switched, lives are cut short,
people become wayward and keep going,
others
become agents against their own
family
unknowingly. That innocent-
lookin g boyfriend or girlfriend can belong.
People
are
not as harmless as they lookthis
days. If a
married man sleeps with a lady that
belongs,
trust me, he can chase and beat
the hell
out of
his wife and sends her packing, to him it's
just an act of sex. A girl that sleeps
with a
guy
that is cursed definitely will begin
to see things going upside down for her.
Guard
yourself. This revelation
hasnothing to do
with religion, it's a simple fact. Sex
is not as
safe as it used to be and trust me,
a lot of
people are initiated into things
they are
ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks &
appearance, people are not as
innocent as
they look. Be careful. Think about
this
please......
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by sosiqdude(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Butterfly how u doing...I missed you so much
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by sosiqdude(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Ilovenigeria:
Honestly there is nothing to offer except headache. Even with the sex sef, I still dey pity some guys.
You invite a girl over, buy food and drinks, she will still look for something to take home as a gift then finally when she's about going, you will still give her transport fare even though her staying with you the whole of that day was as boring as Bleep.

Most times I imagine how so much money, energy and time could be wasted all because of a pusssy abd 5 mins of pleasure.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

That so funny...guys don tire for this words.

Every thing guys.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by cozy7(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
U need to understand that d purpose of a relationship (ought 2b) is marriage, not sex. U got to change your mind set. U clearly get it wrong n that's y She says no. U got to (genuinely) luv n share 4her, make her c herself in your future, I mist also b patient. DONT ASK 4SEX. Trust me it'll happen at d right time.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Y'all gotta stop this fake ass pretense! If by relationship u mean boyfriend-girlfriend, hell yea if one wants it SEX and everything must involved. But if by relationship u mean BFF's, besties, true friendship then by all means if one doesn't want SEX, leave it out of d relationship. FYI u can have have a best friend love her and marry her, u can hav a girlfriend love her and marry her too. IF YOU ARE AGAINST SEX, DON'T BECOME HIS GIRLFRIEND rather be his bestie.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Hmmmm....Sex sha. I don't believe in that philosophy....I dated my ex for over a year and I didn't even touch her not that am an "okobo" but because I believe genuine love is not about sex. although it wasn't easy for me but God's grace is always there for me. funny enough she jilted me and eventually left me.

ODE!!!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by deanxy: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2015
PrettyGaby:

so cuz one girl was an idiot, all the girls are?
the present day gals are all idiots.this is the realityso dont think this is an insult cos a madman should not feel insulted if i call him mad.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PrettyGaby(f): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
deanxy:

the present day gals are all idiots.this is the realityso dont think this is an insult cos a madman should not feel insulted if i call him mad.
Fascinating

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lovelyn7777: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
I think guys should really find out d meaning of love. If sex is all u want in life I don't think u have problem I bliv prostitutes r not lacking in ur area. Remember u wil answer God. http://getpaidpervisit.com/?rid=93642

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.