Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49531 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Layk(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Wrong thoughts, bad motives like such was in my mind before not until i met the gal dat made me understand isnt all about SEX. Of course, most relationships based upon sex do not last, if they do, integrity, confidence and good report will be lacking.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sowl(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2014
abbeyporch26:
I dnt tink sex is important since u both ar nt married.
hello lovely welcome to the most fun forum in 9ja.... wise contribution. would like to be ur friend if u don't mind smiley
abbeyporch26:
I dnt tink sex is important since u both ar nt married.
hello lovely welcome to the most fun forum in 9ja.... wise contribution. would like to be ur friend if u don't mind
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Olamilekan08(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2014
ximarro:
Shey una d see wetin person d post? Wetin d man d gain la? Wen she drop u, wetin u gain la? U go d yan say u gain comfort? Or na happiness? Or joy abi...d de d yan apuna.
Ok o.. But why bother go into a relationship when you can have sex without going into a relationship? Don't you think there are other reasons aside from sex that make you prefer going into a relationship as you would have easily just visit a brothel and thats all. No emotion attached, no expenses apart from the fee, no love, no heart break. But rather you choose to go into a relationship for frienship, companionship, love, affections, commitment, and consequently, a last relationship-marriage.
You talk of breaking up, so with sex you won't have a problem with that..SMH, u are really not into a relationship for the right reason. If i may ask, what's your aim of going into a relationship, why? To have sex, of for marriage, for fun, as an experiment? Your answer will set it all straight..
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Lovexme(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2014
quivah:

she's not draining.. the guy Is only investing tongue

joke apart , the girl brought up the no sex stuff,, if the guy isn't okk with spending.. make e bring up the no cash stuff too.. no be by force;-\

So you can go about labelling him as stingy, eh? lol.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by MizMyColi(f): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
sorry to say, seriously you are not pretty, i prefer your older pix to this.

Who are you please?

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Mzgracie(f): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Who are you please?

My dear, she's not worth it..

Good morning, Hun

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by shomutuski(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2014
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

[9ice voice]- ON POINT! ON POINT!! ON POINT!!!. Am happy that you know exactly what's on my mind. The thing is that my current girlfriend is actually on the no sex zone shi*. I don try my possible best to let her know that I need where to park my plane on a regular basis. It's only fair I play FA cup outside when am cuptied on Champions league.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by MizMyColi(f): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Mzgracie:

Good morning, Hun

Eiisssshhhh
Now I don weak.
Lolest.
Oukei Dear. *ignore mode activated*

Good Morning You. wink
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mayemy(f): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
I wish all guys thinks like u
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Mprex(f): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
A guy can get all that and more from a lady who is not his girlfriend.

I didn't bash you in my first comment thou.
so you want me to believe that the only thing a lady can offer a man in a relationship is sex?

Thats quite startling. Whats the essence of dating anyway?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Lovexme(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Relationships these days on this part of the continent are overrated and are for the wrong (mostly selfish) reasons.

I'd rather remain single.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by djeezy(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2014
mayemy:
I wish all guys thinks like u
Thank you grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by nurmanteasynoni: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2014
Mzgracie:

Good morning, Hun
,,, hey u this stubborn girl,, I caught up with u on NL again,, after all the watsapp ish,, I'm very sure u don't wanna know who gave me ur NL username this time around,, LOL,, remember me
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Arinzenduka: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2014
Sex is not a must in any relationship though if both parties agrees to do it, then they can but pre-marital sex is a sin against God. So if a girl dat loves u very much says no sex, then all u need 2 do is to work hard and make her ur companion forever. By that time, bet me, u will even get tired of sex.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2014
SHOCK7:

Becos I want 2 know what d average babe(like u)can bring 2 d table in a mature relationship?
so you can teach your gf?undecided
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by folawiyoma(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
phucked up mindset.

Nobody will be doing any phuckin' until you've paid my dowry, but if you want, you can exorcise your demons outside. Just incase it doesn't work out, I won't be the one with regrets

Rushed to DP ...norin

Why is it that girls like this don't have DP?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Mzgracie(f): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2014
nurmanteasynoni:
,,, hey u this stubborn girl,, I caught up with u on NL again,, after all the watsapp ish,, I'm very sure u don't wanna know who gave me ur NL username this time around,, LOL,, remember me

Huh!

Da'fuq are you?

Explain urself better.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Lovexme:

So you can go about labelling him as stingy, eh? lol.
lolcheesy..
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.

I just pray no one else is doing anything to her somewhere. I know many babes that behaves like that with the one they wanna marry but do rubbish elsewhere. May God help us all.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by tunapius(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2014
What else do they wanna offer me that i couldn't get? I may still push it if she's a virgin, if otherwise, make she park well
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Relationship is not all about SEX,but sex is a part of relationship.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Zende(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nmeri17: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe....But I'm serious about this, It's just something I'm not interested in for now, Though I've done other stuffs, But I've never penetrated that area.

in other words, you arr a retired penetrator wink
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:

LOL... I'm not a "retired penetrator", Believe you me, I've never been a penetrator in the first place. But I've always been a romancer
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nmeri17: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

LOL... I'm not a "retired penetrator", Believe you me, I've never been a penetrator in the first place. But I've always been a romancer

dh fool yaself. for yo mind you be virgin boy. eshe o TERTIARY virgin. mbok when arr u going for youth service grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:

dh fool yaself. for yo mind you be virgin boy. eshe o TERTIARY virgin. mbok when arr u going for youth service grin
I'm a "TERTIARY virgin"; Yes, and mine is not lack of opportunities, It's just my choice, I'm not gonna wait till marriage, but I just don't want to indulge for now, Even though I go for service, I still MAY not do it. The fear of STIs.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2014
folawiyoma:

Rushed to DP ...norin

Why is it that girls like this don't have DP?
because they realise that this site is filled with kids. You can't put up pics for kids to see, they have no purpose
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nmeri17: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

I'm a "TERTIARY virgin"; Yes, and mine is not lack of opportunities, It's just my choice, I'm not gonna wait till marriage, but I just don't want to indulge for now, Even though I go for service, I still MAY not do it. The fear of STIs.

hmmmmm...I meant 'youth service' as in, after tertiary institution you graduate to youth service
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:

hmmmmm...I meant 'youth service' as in, after tertiary institution you graduate to youth service
I know, I understood you. I'll be serving in the next two years
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nmeri17: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

I know, I understood you. I'll be serving in the next two years

orai do have happy Sunday/new year smiley
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by success10(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:

lols..abeg no mind the guy...
Na their type dey tear P***y
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:

orai do have happy Sunday/new year smiley
Thanks Boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.