Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49436 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ayokunlei(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2014
kilokeys:
waiting for a counter thread..

What Else Will A Girl Gain From A Guy That Says "No Spending" In The Relationship? grin

abi nao. 50:50 . Equation don balance. Most Girls no fit do am. Even those Choir wey dey do S.U self, dem sabi do dia way, not to talk of a Non commited Lady. Only few Ladies can stand it. Emotional instability no be bread and butter.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by success10(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Breastman:
These lie lie girls and mumu boys dey make person vex. See as them dey quarrel with OP. The question is simple na, what do guys gain without sex in a relationship. Sex be the only thing wey most Naija girls fit offer and they sef know. How many Naija girls dey happily date poor man wey dem like because say e handsome or cool.

This love and companionship story na big scam. Eyin boys give unaself brain. Oyinbo girls dey date any guy wey dem like, whether broke or not. In fact dem dey use dia money take guys comot and buy gifts, if guy fine or e sabi Bleep, na wetin oyinbo girl dey look be dat. But Naija girls expect say na guys go dey spend for ordinary friendship sef, talk less of relationship. If so, what else apart from kpomo man fit gain? The nonsense responses for this thread dey vex me bad bad I swear. Yeye runs girls wey dey do aristo levels come dey form relationship virgin for here. And mumu boys go dey support or believe dem join. Yeye dey smell.
Supported...thumbs up...
Na Thunder go fire anybody dat dislike dis post.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by joywendy(f): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2014
HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES WILL THIS ENTER FRONT PAGE THIS YEAR?!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ayokunlei(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2014
Whobedatte:
If u fall for the platonic bullshit, don't be surprised if after breakup, she may even deny she ever dated you or even met you in real life
Sex is like a bargaining right guys have over girls for life. She will always acknowledge the fact that you v marked her register &would respect u even if u Guyz r not together anymore.

confirm. Dats most Ladies for guys. dem wise no be small. But if d guy never do her b4, he go be like Mugun ni. Even if she claim to be a virgin, how Do I Know?. Its better to follow the rule of probability...
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PrettyGaby(f): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2014
donpeey22:
you berra not date swedy. That "oil field" in between your legs should be preserved for exploration only in marriage. That would yield so much money, you know. shocked shocked
cheesy yhu can't be serious. Money ke?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Hitunnu(f): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2014
If only u know the kind of risk men go through in relationship u wnt talk the way u do. Relationship is not free nomatter how poor a guy is, love is extremely difficult. Every woman wants something mutual than brother to sister interaction but not willing to make up the difference. If sex is not involved, u practically maintain the position of a blood sister and when that hapenes a section of the relationship is suffocated. We often feel so fulfiled when our guy get moved and go gaga when he sees us, that's the main reason for all those sweet sexy hot dresses. We should rather consider staying without a boyfriend than keeping a relationship without sex. We obviously can't eat our cakes and still have it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Chibyko(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2014
C all dem gals forming wetin Broda matthias no knw, some u dt r saying dis don do abortion, some of una don hv sex 5 to 6 times btw 25th of dis month to dis very day wit una bf... Abeg, we all knw dt wen u r in a rshp nowadays, sex must come into it, dts y I insist, if u r nt ready for anything, dnt bother starting it. So u xpect a guy to tk care of u, buy u stuffs and later he go watch u, u b masquerade... #mtchewww...
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2014
PrettyGaby:

cheesy yhu can't be serious. Money ke?
yes na. btw , na Enugu u dey? Let's hook up fast so we can discuss how to preserve ur most cherished asset.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ayokunlei(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Prodeegee:

GBAM!!!

You said it all.

Its a pity some guys are forming too holy here. "I've never had sex with my gf" bullsh*t...awon oniro oshi.

Even the girls...they expect u to buy this and buy that,and no sex...

Whoever said relationship isn't business is a fuckin gay!

Partnership toh bad...I willbuy you ferrari...you will gimme the kpomo!

Pls quote me
na you jare!!! Confirm ... At least u no follow those hypocrites arrange. Lets be sincere to ourselves, even those Ladies expect you to sample them.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PrettyGaby(f): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Bandeco:
Brothers here on nairaland. These
creatures with vag...a between their legs are not loyal at all. Am talking base on a terrible experience I had wit one of them. There is this gal I was "dating" back then in school that also came up with the "no sex". For over a year she still maintained her "stance". I had the opportunity to bleep this monicker but she won't let me pull her pant to slot in JT. As tym went by I got a very credible info from a very reliable source dat a niqqa in her department (the niqqa was in a higher level than her) was bleeping this monicker front , back, left, right , centre. Mehn I was in emotional trauma when I got this info but my informant adviced me not to confront her dat I should just try to collect my own share( I be don invest no be small). So afterwards I brought the idea for us to go spend a nite in an hotel, she oblige but gave me conditions dat no sex( dat we can only go there kiss n smooch) I ask her wat her reason was she said sex is "fornication". With fits of annoyance I insisted we are going there to b intimate , this gal told me she ain't going again dat she will tell me when she is ready for sex. Omoh, anger don rise I now let the cat out of the bag and told her . when it comes to me sex is 4nication, u maintain iron pant but this other nigga is fuckin ur pussy like no man land. Her reaction at dat point confirmed dat allegation. so after much vibration and insults she admiited and was begging me . So I just forget anything aft sex with dat babe cos if I eventually had my way I won't enjoy the sex as it will be a sex out of convenience and a pressure sex. I learn from this experience and since then no gal, I repeat no babe has ever taken me for a ride again. I bleep them now without spending a dime. So brodas don't buy this "no sex" bullcrap from any lady except u want make u dey fuel motor make anoda dude dey drivam
so cuz one girl was an idiot, all the girls are?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PrettyGaby(f): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2014
donpeey22:
yes na. btw , na Enugu u dey? Let's hook up fast so we can discuss how to preserve ur most cherished asset.
yea, 'm in 042. But naah, don't trust you. :p
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ayokunlei(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2014
PrettyClare7:
I thought dating is to check if two ppl r compatible enough to stay together for ever. Besides a woman has other uses apart from sex. You wil have a confidant,someone who encourages you to face the world. Someone who you can tell your weakness without being scared,someone who will make you feel loved. Someone you can trust,a person you can play with..behave like a child and still retain your dignity. If only you know how sex makes a r/ship complicated. R/ship is stil fun without sex.
very reasonable comment from a matured Person.
But what if d lady is not a Virgin? Dia is more of d probability that someone else is sampling her elsewhere.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2014
PrettyGaby:

yea, 'm in 042. But naah, don't trust you. :p
trust me swedy . nothing mega. cool add me if you are on BBM 7f61d62b.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by midasbliss(f): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2014
youngds:

Op@ dis are the type of girls your gf make friends with, always looking for d next maga to hit! watchout man some one else is combing her mercilessly!

Lol... Lame
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by midasbliss(f): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Is it op's question you are answering?

No sir, it's urz.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nmeri17: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Well, That's how most guys see it, In most relationships, The lady hardly contribute in term of finance and stuffs. So the mind set is this; You can't contribute in cash, Then you can contribute in Kind.

Note: I don't buy this idea, Just saying.
And I've never had sex with my girl friend(s)

hmmm yo type can wànk for Africa cheesy if yu represent us at the Olympics in a wanking category you'll bring home a lot of medals

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Men are born in between a woman's legs and
spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in
them. Why? Because there's no place like home. grin so don't blame us!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Phargbemmy(m): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
phucked up mindset.

Nobody will be doing any phuckin' until you've paid my dowry, but if you want, you can exorcise your demons outside. Just incase it doesn't work out, I won't be the one with regrets

All na bobo jare. I am never a supporter of sex by force by fire, buh wait if you know U really dont want to play the game why not remain a spectator rather than being an active playmaker who really cant make things happen?

Dont get involved then, wait till when u knw u r ready or of what essense is ur 10 years dating when u knw someone will come a day out of those wasted days to buy you?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Phargbemmy(m): 1:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Hitunnu:
If only u know the kind of risk men go through in relationship u wnt talk the way u do. Relationship is not free nomatter how poor a guy is, love is extremely difficult. Every woman wants something mutual than brother to sister interaction but not willing to make up the difference. If sex is not involved, u practically maintain the position of a blood sister and when that hapenes a section of the relationship is suffocated. We often feel so fulfiled when our guy get moved and go gaga when he sees us, that's the main reason for all those sweet sexy hot dresses. We should rather consider staying without a boyfriend than keeping a relationship without sex. We obviously can't eat our cakes and still have it.

Omo daada ni jare, ojulowo omo, I love it when babes are blunt with the truth.

Well said @Hitunnu, many of this "no sex" advocators are liars and what they do behind is better left unimagined.

Ladies our counter what she posited here and tell me its not thru?.

@Hitunnu please if you can, add me on whatapps on 08122681325, u just won my heart ds beautiful sunday morning.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by PrettyClare7(f): 3:48am On Dec 28, 2014
ayokunlei:

very reasonable comment from a matured Person.
But what if d lady is not a Virgin? Dia is more of d probability that someone else is sampling her elsewhere.
you should know who you are dating,trust plays a role in the r/ship.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by NobleG1(m): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.

You sound like a desperate player. You're in the relationship for the kill.

It's because of guys like YOU that she made the decision not to allow jerks to crawl into her pant.

If you really liked her and want a serious relationship with her, "no-sex" rule won't bother you. She wants a man to earn her trust.

If you continue to be a jerk, you're not gonna get laid.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:34am On Dec 28, 2014
SHOCK7:

Guy u fit bet 'ur life on 'ur last statement?
Yes, I can. I've never done it..... kiss
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:

hmmm yo type can wànk for Africa cheesy if yu represent us at the Olympics in a wanking category you'll bring home a lot of medals
Hehehehehehehehehehe....But I'm serious about this, It's just something I'm not interested in for now, Though I've done other stuffs, But I've never penetrated that area.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Goldpeas(m): 4:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.

he gains peace of the fuc*king mind and.... 100%without pressure!!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ektbear: 5:10am On Dec 28, 2014
I dated and loved a woman who didn't want to have premarital sex. It was one of the most frustrating periods of my life. In hindsight the only reason why I agreed to such is because I was suffering from deep depression.

It just isn't worth it being in a relationship with a girl who doesn't put out, unless you are 100% sure you are going to marry her and the marriage is taking place in less than 6 months grin

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by abbeyporch26(f): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2014
I dnt tink sex is important since u both ar nt married.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by fhemyxXx(m): 5:21am On Dec 28, 2014
The sad thing is that..90% of these people saying "is sex related to relationship" would go all extra-marital if they're caught up in this situation

I understand OP's plight real much,body no be fire wood na And Yes ,sex is as important as the relationship itself..so OP there are always 2 ways in every situation, you either talk to your girl about your feeling or tell her its over if you really don't love her like that coz I won't advise you to cheat and bleep your way through every girl u see...so just flow with either of the options
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by smudge2079(m): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2014
He gon watch her like cable grin grin
donpeey22:
The guy will be watching her like a TV program. cool

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2014
striktlymi:
If a lady has nothing but sex to offer you, how then is she any different from a prostitute?

The silly notion that guys provide money and girls sex when in a relationship should go right out da window.

obviously, a lady Who offers nothing but sex is a prostitute... And the notion of guys for money and girls for sex grew on the basis of the materialistic insatiability of the female faction, and the guys, being naturally sexually promiscuous, capitalised on that. so the thing is, I provide u with you needs, but be ready to do d deed...
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Cashio(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2014
see dem girls been shouting ''is friendship a business''

Noo!! no be business when u go carry ur entire family problem put for guy head and still expect him to go have sexz outside.

If u are not ready for sexz before marriage, then stay outta friendships..shikenan
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sharksblow(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2014
Hitunnu:
God bless you.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by liricyst(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2014
People really don't understand what the man is saying.

For instance...a lady expects a guy to take care of her..at least a little. But if she says no sex...and expects you to still do the occasional flexing her..taking her out...buying her stuff..and giving her little cash...then it seems like she's the one doing all the gaining.

So I see nothing wrong with the guy's question.

If however the girl is one of those nice babes.. who love to split bills at times... surprise you pleasantly at times by sneaking you the money for the bills of the date under the table.... then her saying no sex isn't much of a worry.

So my nigga, to answer ya question....you gain nothing when in a sexless relationship from a demanding chick.....but you will find that in a relationship with the rare type of lady I described earlier, you gain an understanding companion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.