Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! (3548 Views)

Pls Help!!! My Love Is Slipping Away From Me / Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? / Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by chatupkay: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
@olanajim,

tanx baba!!!

yeah!, u are right!

i know women dont like weakling, , women are neither attracted to "worms" nor "sticks"
and thats why im seeking for the opinion of u guys .

As at dat time, i was so confused i needed to seek the opinion of u guys becos, in as much as i luv her, i also dont want to b seen as a weakling!!!
or rather be possesive.   , av learnt, av learnt, av learnt alot from you guys.

imitate those warlike people whose designs are not know except by the ravaged country through which they have passed." wink wink

Im glad it's working as planned and i've learnt alot from u, sistawoman and all other NLders.

tanx so much
i will keep u posted

can i av ur email id?

Av a wonderful Merry Christmas, i may be going 2 bahamas with her  grin grin grin

see life.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by olanajim(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2008
My email ID is on my profile. It is open. IM me and let chat when we can.

You must succeed!
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by sistawoman: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2008
Send me an IM and we can chat it is on my profile.

Addtionally just one other point. Once you get over this with her, dont bring it up again. She may feel embarrassed as to how she acted and may not want to talk about this again.

When I say talk to her about camp life I mean everything except for this guy. I am not from Nigeria so I have no idea what goes on at camp, but whatever it is that they do there just talk to her about it. Avoid at all costs talking about him. You dont want to remind her about him but you.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by olanajim(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2008
Sistawoman,
are u on facebook?
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by sistawoman: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2008
nope sorry.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by olanajim(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
That is great!
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by sistawoman: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2008
why is that great. Please tell me.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by olanajim(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2008
It is nothing! Maybe you should join. When you make me your first friend.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by topup: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
To the two guys who are in a similar predicament, I just want to say I am moved by your most genuine love for your girlfriends, and without sounding like a know it all, I just wanted to say that, I very highly doubt that the girlfriends feel the same about you. Sometimes when a partner knows how much the other cares for them, they can tend to put that person on the bench, forget that the person is a human being with feelings and treat them like they are some kind of magic card, that they can pull out when they're in trouble or need.

Guys, it seems to me that you deserve better, now this is coming from a female, a female's perspective!!

Yes, it is perfectly natural for you to be scared of losing your partner, however, this feeling should be mutual, you shouldn't be the only one loosing sleep, whilst she's making lists and getting her hair done and telling all her friends how she just can't wait to start a new.

I don't think you should threaten your girlfriends but you need to let them know where you stand, where you SHOULD stand is that, you will love them unconditionally, but there are things they must do in return as a relationship cannot be supported by one person alone.
They must be willing to put in their all, everythingthey have into making the relationship work, and that you can't be sat on the bench waiting for them.

However, though I do not advise anyone use this strategy, some people just wait it out, and after all the messing around by their partners the partners come around and sometimes they stay for good. This method doesn't do justice to anyone, and it serves to reinstate that you are just a backup for the partner. I would say more, and I sure can, but only if you want me to.

Hope what I have said, has brought a little calm to you guys though.

Take care!
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by freezze(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
topup:

To the two guys who are in a similar predicament, I just want to say I am moved by your most genuine love for your girlfriends, and without sounding like a know it all, I just wanted to say that, I very highly doubt that the girlfriends feel the same about you. Sometimes when a partner knows how much the other cares for them, they can tend to put that person on the bench, forget that the person is a human being with feelings and treat them like they are some kind of magic card, that they can pull out when they're in trouble or need.

Guys, it seems to me that you deserve better, now this is coming from a female, a female's perspective!!

Yes, it is perfectly natural for you to be scared of losing your partner, however, this feeling should be mutual, you shouldn't be the only one loosing sleep, whilst she's making lists and getting her hair done and telling all her friends how she just can't wait to start a new.

I don't think you should threaten your girlfriends but you need to let them know where you stand, where you SHOULD stand is that, you will love them unconditionally, but there are things they must do in return as a relationship cannot be supported by one person alone.
They must be willing to put in their all, everythingthey have into making the relationship work, and that you can't be sat on the bench waiting for them.

However, though I do not advise anyone use this strategy, some people just wait it out, and after all the messing around by their partners the partners come around and sometimes they stay for good. This method doesn't do justice to anyone, and it serves to reinstate that you are just a backup for the partner. I would say more, and I sure can, but only if you want me to.

Hope what I have said, has brought a little calm to you guys though.

Take care!

hmmmmm. always be prepared for the unkown.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by sicily4u: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2008
It took me time to ready all the comments about the poster for my own understanding, i know the guy love de girl so much that is why he is afraid of loosing her to another guy.
but let me tell u something, you can loose her to another guy but definitely it may not be the guy u suspect that she is calling always.
About the girl i think the girl did not love you the way u love her, your love is higher than her own she have for you if at all.
why, because when she lied to you and you gave her proof, she suppose to apologize to u that moment, that to show that she in love really.
You have the right to check her call log but not letting her know .

Well i still wish u good luck but bear it in mind that if u apologize to her on this case, even if u does something wrong again in nearest future she will still expecting u to apologize her again.

FOLLOW UR HEART

Still Sicily Jones
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by alfchye(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
You don dey craze.Make u pour her hot water she o wake up from her slippin away.You are real crazy sha
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by twinquins: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2008
;d
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by dollyn(f): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2008
This is simply unbelievable shocked.how can u be checking her call details and u even told her u are checking it.its so unwise.sorry angry u didnt have to go dt far.u can stil beg her sha.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by OTEGA1: 12:59am On Dec 21, 2008
pls how u dey, i need u in help me tract one babe on ur network, which coy do u work with,is it glo or mtn reach me richoteg@yahoo.com
i need to catch this babe redhanded fror her to agree that she lied.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by dobama: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2009
compliments of the season chatup smiley. please gist me about your babe. how did it go between the both of you this season. i expect to hear the best, but am prepared to hear the worst.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by boladonas(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2009
[center]3 rules to keep a NAIJA woman 4 life[/center]

1. Never allow a woman to know that u are smarter than she is, She will not marry u

2. Women hate to be found out, even if u catch them being unfaithful , u re d perfect guy if u dont make a hell out of it

3. Make sure u help in convincing them that their lies are truth TO UR EARS ALWAYS!!!

U LL LIVE HAPPILY EVER THEREAFTER!!!
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by chatupkay: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2009

@d obama

compliments of the season chatup . please gist me about your babe. how did it go between the both of you this season. i expect to hear the best, but am prepared to hear the worst.

Compliments to you all.
Im back again.
it's been warm & a bit shaky.

we are still together trying to find common ground on some issues.

(1)UNDERSTANDING
she keeps saying dat i dont understand her.

she does something silly & i try to correct her bt, all she says is "i dont understand her, bla , bla , bla"
in my opinion, love no cover my eyes, my love dey see, i dont think i can take any rubbish from her. i dont hide my feeling on things i dont like!
, even, though i try to correct her in a calm & respectful manner.

imagine that?
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by chatupkay: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2009
@sistawomen

Compliments

how was your holiday?
Re: Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2009
My Bro,
There is need to appologise to ur girl for vetting to her privacy, which was an offense under the law. Pls don't make such mistake again in your life. There's no doubt you love her but be reminded that there are thousand girls outside there who are far more faithful and trustworth than your so called 'fiancee'.
Pls consult the will of God on that relationship, because 'the eyes that will last till evening, can never bring out pulse in the beginning'. I will keep in in prayers my bro. Cheers! biowande@lycos.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise / How Many Female Nairalanders Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? / I Think I'm In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.