Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38126 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by kenex4ever(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sunshinelady:
Besides d guy say na borrow he borrow am d moni, d grl talk say na dash he dash am, so how do we know who is tellin d truth?
Girls r wicked!
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by nairaman66(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Vivly:
So what Nigga? He wants to use the gone 6k as capital for a prospective millionaire business?

Hopefully the n word used here is not derogatory, I am giving you the benefit of doubt!

You sound like one of those pussay for cash business girls.. Sorry to say, but I can bet your bank balance is not up to N3,999 per say.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
DaBullIT:
See people self

6k is not a lot of money abi ? ? ? rice is 8400 , half bag is 4,200 , one bottle of mamador gnut oil is 1500 , that's 5,700 , If a student has half bag of rice in his kitchen, forget any problems , it'll take as much 5 months

as for you , I won't blame you , He's a browke arsee nigga, have you given 6k to someone recently ? ? ? , You type likes to take and give nothing back, its not the part where the guy isn't getting anything back that hurts, its the fact that you try to play smart, when a guy is being modest and helpful

My type? Lemme tell you a lil story....wen i was in 100L i borrowed a male friend 7k cos he lost his dad and he really needed d loan. After some time i asked for the money and promises began. I boned it....not because i had too much but because there was nothing i could do about it. Did u see me opening a thread about it? No. So bro u know absolutely nothing about my type.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by squaddy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

Mehn....this niqqa is pained. Dont worry, when you make real money you wont get so pissed over trivial issues like this.
Poverty really causes so many things.

Hahahhahaha you are a clown indeed. Bragging has never been my thing so think whatever rocks your boat wench my message has been passed.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by nairaman66(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Natasha2:

I dey tell you the hypocrisy here is too much, Some girls here no get even 1k to subscribe for data but they'll open their mouth to condemn op

Op collect your money I'm behind you with full force grin Don't mind some people here jare, in real life na "garri and groundnut" for nairaland na "omg just 6k" pretenders.

Yes I agree with you. Most girls are shameful pretenders on nairaland. They can rant from dusk till down and yet beg a guy for N100 recharge PIN.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by richardjemedafe1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Lol!! Btw, tender loving care must not be sex. If u r sick & ur gf takes care of u isn't it worth more dan sex? Besides d guy say na borrow he borrow am d moni, d grl talk say na dash he dash am, so how do we know who is tellin d truth?
Who do u think is telling the truth?

Let ur instincts j**RG
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by kenex4ever(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

My type? Lemme tell you a lil story....wen i was in 100L i borrowed a male friend 7k cos he lost his dad and he really needed d loan. After some time i asked for the money and promises began. I boned it....not because i had too much but because there was nothing i could do about it. Did u see me opening a thread about it? No. So bro u know absolutely nothing about my type.
madam buh dis particular girl didn't lose his dad nor mum na.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by nairaman66(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
squaddy:

Hahahhahaha you are a clown indeed. Bragging has ever been my thing so think whatever rocks your boat wench my message has been passed.

Yeah silly message from your a**! You are just a girl who probably someone is taking care of and has never worked a dime of your own. Enjoy it while it lasts until they dump your sorry a**!
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by merbenko: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Let me as ife first? Guy you funny bad
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by squaddy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
nairaman66:

Yeah silly message from your a**! You are just a girl who probably someone is taking care of and has never worked a dime of your own. Enjoy it while it lasts until they dump your sorry a**!

Hey bro you may wanna read my post again.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
kenex4ever:
madam buh dis particular girl didn't lose his dad nor mum na.
So his own is justified cos he lost his dad abi? Then the girl's own is justified cos she's his babe too
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
hedonistic:
Why are these fools on the front page condemning the guy and saying that he should forget the money because it is ordinary N6k? An ashawo girl thinks she is smart by denying the so called boyfriend sex, and meanwhile fucking other guys and taking nude pix with them all over, and yet collected a loan from the bf and refused to pay back. Do you know how painful that is? Let's be realistic here. If I am the guy, I would do anything to collect that money back. I wouldn't even mind spending more than N6k to get that N6k back
that is because you are not yet a man, when you grow up, you'll see things differently.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by kenex4ever(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

So his own is justified cos he lost his dad abi? Then the girl's own is justified cos she's his babe too
dey r just frnds, so long d guy never straff her.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by erico2k2(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

yeh its cos there is nothing U can do about it,if nah me I go dey seize him shoe every-time till I sell reach 7K plus interest,on a serious note if You was a gf to one of those cult boyz, ur guy 4 collect the money on ur behalf*FACT**
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by ochon: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all guys who commented positively... Am so greatfull u have given me a reson not to organize a gang rape on her so she will fills what I feel.

May your sisters and future daughter be gang ràped too. Because of 6K, you want to gang ràpe a girl. *spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
oh my God! another 6k just enter voicemail. wtf.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by sukkot: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i laugh so tey i fall comot chair...any money giving to a babe is otherwise known as dash to me so the guy made a mistake...na economics u study for school ??
bros, the guy na poor student. not everyone be dangote like you grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
kenex4ever:
dey r just frnds, so long d guy never straff her.
So na straffing be d signing? Lol.....smh
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
erico2k2:

yeh its cos there is nothing U can do about it,if nah me I go dey seize him shoe every-time till I sell reach 7K plus interest,on a serious note if You was a gf to one of those cult boyz, ur guy 4 collect the money on ur behalf*FACT**

Lol....it was not worth it
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by erico2k2(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

Lol....it was not worth it
yeh I get that,I have someone who owes me N350K, from car I sold him,I have written off the debt as bad debt.These things happen.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
firstEVA:
hi, that your thread is dry nowadays what's happening?

It's been long i was there. Let me visit there now to ascertain your claims. May be guys don leave town travel go their villages. How u dey?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't know if na same guy that own d post ask this stupid question for one of facebook page or someone copy this and paste it here.... If na same guy, let me say you are a fool, stupid ans...ppl av anwser you on facebook... Hit like if you think this guy na Judas grandson
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by TWEETFELLA: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Collect you money joor. Girls like @Creamish will want to play the maturity card here.
If you know you can't bear the pain of being used then look for a way to collect that money. 6k na beans? That's why I hardly do things for these block-brained girls.
If you don't have use for it, call your friends and buy them beer. They'll appreciate it for life!
Nonsense!!!
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

It's been long i was there. Let me visit there now to ascertain your claims. May be guys don leave town travel go their villages. How u dey?
very well thanks, compliments of the season
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
that is because you are not yet a man, when you grow up, you'll see things differently.

Never thought I'd agree bt truth must be told. When you av so much more it myt nt hurt as much but I think the op is really hurt emotionally. He thinks d girl has bn f*cking other guys and secondly she insisted dt she will nt pay back his money and has refused to even pick his calls or even apologize and instead warned him to stay away from her and her family. The girl obviously knew from genesis dt she wasn't going to pay bk nd we all can see d kind of girl she is. I'm nt sure she counted whatever u had wt her as a relationship bt she sure deserves to be punished bt as a guy just learn and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Phoenixfrank(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2014
I dunno if I should laugh about the 6k or the English. Lmfao!!
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2014
erico2k2:

yeh I get that,I have someone who owes me N350K, from car I sold him,I have written off the debt as bad debt.These things happen.

Alot of peeps av theirs bt lemme quickly brief mine too as a better person..Lol

I sent about 4k to a long time bt distant gf for transport as I was close to her state at dt period bt she gave me stories dt she couldn't show up because we had issues and I didn't ask her to return it because I felt dt dat ws a sacrifice. Now she said she wants to visit and that I would gv her money for her going bk. The lesson is that she may never even think of visiting me if I'd bin immature abt d whole issue and yes.. I didn't open a thread on dt.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by xxKofoxx: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2014
ifex370:
grin

kiahahahahahahahaahaha...

wait ma laugh first...

#Modified. Girls in this thread be like what's 6k... that's why you guys get raped... feeling you can use a guys head angry

FP sweet sha.... shout out to the beautiful SINAJ...damn, I like that girl

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO REASON To Molest A GIRL. Daft talk pls think before you write. Thank you
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by cdocdathrilla: 1:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Finally watching dis video clip of d India vs Nigeria match dat ended 99-1 buhahaha grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by urchbarbie(f): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2014
My dear! Funny but true! Since then I don't do deals with money with frnds again. Betrayal every whr! Dats wat happened to dis guy in question. Av forgwiven Alex , tho it was in our uni days. Now he works and earns enuf pay, but to remember my 8k na story for d gods. Its well
SkinnyDude:

chai. that your friend sha. this is what i can never do to my friend who has trust in me.
my mum tells me not to betray a friend or a person who has trust in you.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by fulli16(m): 3:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:

Dont insult urself by demanding for a payback of 6k.... haba now.. 6k?? seriously?? 6k?? lolz..as in d more i think of it, d more i wonder how old the OP is.. U gave ur babe 6k and ur asking for a repayment simply cos ur not in talking terms? C'mon..ur bigger dan dat jor. grin

i jux dey luk u...if u work 4 yhur money den u shld knw dat 6k z quite sumtin....esp in a students life.
Wake up!
Op...as u have already realized, ur money wont b recovered nytim soon...or mayb ever.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by oismail(m): 3:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Don't vent ur anger on 6k alone, what about the sex she deprived u of not having

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.