Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38138 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by DaBullIT(m): 5:04am On Dec 30, 2014
veegirl:

My type? Lemme tell you a lil story....wen i was in 100L i borrowed a male friend 7k cos he lost his dad and he really needed d loan. After some time i asked for the money and promises began. I boned it....not because i had too much but because there was nothing i could do about it. Did u see me opening a thread about it? No. So bro u know absolutely nothing about my type.

Maybe I don't know a lot about you , but female genomes are like 99.99% similar

Besides your story has a condition that wasn't in the post your buddy lost his dad , you also said ( not because you had too much) which means you had a little

Finally how do I know if you made this story up ?

Picture or adonbilivit grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
very well thanks, compliments of the season

Wish you the same. U don travel go village?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by mamziii(f): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:

Dont insult urself by demanding for a payback of 6k.... haba now.. 6k?? seriously?? 6k?? lolz..as in d more i think of it, d more i wonder how old the OP is.. U gave ur babe 6k and ur asking for a repayment simply cos ur not in talking terms? C'mon..ur bigger dan dat jor. grin
babes I tire o,6k? Ni tori olrun 6k is som change some guyz give dia gals 2go make dia hair. But girls don suffer,y wunt she dump ur sori ass, wen u go askin 4 6k u borrowed her,dats d problem dating an immature dude. 6k? Chai I lack words

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2014
urchbarbie:
My dear! Funny but true! Since then I don't do deals with money with frnds again. Betrayal every whr! Dats wat happened to dis guy in question. Av forgwiven Alex , tho it was in our uni days. Now he works and earns enuf pay, but to remember my 8k na story for d gods. Its well
you don learn lesson be that oh!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by lordfalcao(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2014
veegirl:

Why will i dash you 6k? I know you before? Or is your name charity?
then stop spilling trash, that gal is at a very fault, imagine taking unclad pix with guys why she has never taken a normal pix with her bf,[no gal here saw it as a bad thing] relationship is highly overated... Let the guy do his mind

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by uprightman(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2014
holatin:
use her for ritual or try and get down with his sister
after getting along with her sister let her know about it.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by kenex4ever(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2014
veegirl:

So na straffing be d signing? Lol.....smh
yes o, if I give u any money when I never straff just have it in ur mind that it's lending, in due time u ll pay.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by hedonistic: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
that is because you are not yet a man, when you grow up, you'll see things differently.
Shut the hell up, and grow some sense what do you know about being a man. Some of you useless girls are very annoying with the way you throw this deceitful 'real man' rubbish about. You would misbehave and expect a man to overlook it because he is a 'real man'. Maybe cos too many mugus have been doing that, you now expect every man to behave like a mugu in order to fit your silly 'real man' specification.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2014
veegirl:

U spoke reasonably. Not all these dumb people trying to make me feel bad (it didnt work anyway). But i cant accept that level of reasoning cos its wrong. When things go wrong, your next action shouldnt be collecting all you've given to a girl. We're all meant to know when to let things be.

Let's go technical on this. The young fella from his tale said he 'lent' her the money, he never said he 'dashed' her the money . Banks, with all the billions they have, will retrieve the last kobo of every loan lent to their clients by all means. Does that make the banks broke arsse?

She treated him badly, she disrespected him. Is that not a good reason to get angry and request for his hard earned money?

Well like I said, everyone with his level of reasoning.

@OP, there are 10 ways to retrieve your hard earned 6k from her, since she's undeserving. But none of the ways is meant for a gentleman. Be a gentleman and let go of the money. Take it as a bad debt. More money will come your way!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by hedonistic: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Marc9:

Let's go technical on this. The young fella from his tale said he 'lent' her the money, he never said he 'dashed' her the money . Banks, with all the billions they have, will retrieve the last kobo of every loan lent to their clients by all means. Does that make the banks broke arsse?

She treated him badly, she disrespected him. Is that not a good reason to get angry and request for his hard earned money?

Well like I said, everyone with their level of reasoning.

@OP, there are 10 ways to retrieve your hard earned 6k from her, since she's undeserving. But none of the ways is meant for a gentleman. Be a gentleman and let go of the money. Take it as a bad debt. More money will come your way!

Exactly. That is the key thing here, as far as I am concerned.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Creamish(f): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2014
fulli16:

i jux dey luk u...if u work 4 yhur money den u shld knw dat 6k z quite sumtin....esp in a students life.
Wake up!
Op...as u have already realized, ur money wont b recovered nytim soon...or mayb ever.

I work for my money and 6k isnt worth the insult...trust me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Creamish(f): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
I hate gals hu form! 6k no be money abi? how much are some private school primary teacher collecting? with 6k u can organize a birthday party ,a love cake(1k) malt 1crate(1300-1600)rice curry,pepper,maggi,tin tomatoes ,onions,oil(2000)full frozen chicken(1k) small chops(chinchin,puffpuff(500). ,,,,, so wat are u telling DAT its a small money?? with 6k I fit travel to any state in Nigeria,,,with 6k I fit buy London used bold5,curve4 ,curve 6,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND WONT U FVCK UR BF HARD IF HE BUY U A GIFT WORTH 6K??

Lolz... guy swerve jor. I'm on the OP's side here...is 6k repayment rily worth all d embarrassment hez going to get? She obviously isnt gonna payback. SO how far r U willing to help the OP recover 6k? LMAO!!

@OP, send ur acct details so i can give u d 6k and u can move on with ur life.. grin
prettyboi1989:
Saw this shiit on facebook yesterday. Seems some people are desperate to make front page. Som1elses problem dis nigga is tryna get attention with.
prettyjo:
no need of wasting my time thinking of an advice to give because
1)the story did not happen to the op.
2)he actually copied it from one website.
anyway;some guys are jux broke.you dey para because of 6k
oops....busted. No more refund. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by hedonistic: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2014
veegirl:

My type? Lemme tell you a lil story....wen i was in 100L i borrowed a male friend 7k cos he lost his dad and he really needed d loan. After some time i asked for the money and promises began. I boned it....not because i had too much but because there was nothing i could do about it. Did u see me opening a thread about it? No. So bro u know absolutely nothing about my type.

Sorry to say, but you sound too much like a typical naija girl. How can you compare lending money to a friend who lost his dad and later found it difficult to pay back with the OP's case which involves a girlfriend who he found out was playing him.... denying him sex and yet taking nude pix with other guys? The girl then wants to play smart by telling him off and all that other annoying stuff. None of you females here have seen anything wrong with the girl's conduct and how she cheated the guy; the only thing you are seeing is small N6k and how the guy is a broke Ass. You Nigerian girls are really disgraceful in the way you reason and behave.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Creamish(f): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2014
BJ4REEL:

hey dear!! Where you been?

Hi...been busy o... work & all.. How've u been? smiley
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Creamish(f): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2014
TWEETFELLA:
Collect you money joor. Girls like @Creamish will want to play the maturity card here.
If you know you can't bear the pain of being used then look for a way to collect that money. 6k na beans? That's why I hardly do things for these block-brained girls.
If you don't have use for it, call your friends and buy them beer. They'll appreciate it for life!
Nonsense!!!

Lolz...is it 6k u use to do things for the block-brained girls? LMAO...guy no need na...They can do better for themselves.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by AJ01(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:
Is it the 6k u want to get back or therez a huge amount of money u loaned her and ur yet to mention? cheesy
grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Creamish(f): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2014
hedonistic:

Sorry to say, but you sound too much like a typical naija girl. How can you compare lending money to a friend who lost his dad and later found it difficult to pay back with the OP's case which involves a girlfriend who he found out was playing him.... denying him sex and yet taking nude pix with other guys? The girl then wants to play smart by telling him off and all that other annoying stuff. None of you females here have seen anything wrong with the girl's conduct and how she cheated the guy; the only thing you are seeing is small N6k and how the guy is a broke Ass. You Nigerian girls are really disgraceful in the way you reason and behave.

Oh plzz.. no one said what d gurl did was good. We are trying to ensure the OP isnt embarrassed further by asking for a refund which we all know isnt possible...but u guyz are busy pushing him towards guaranteed embarrassment. So wat wuld u do? Kill her? then wat?

OP needs to learn his lesson & move on. We all did with our various experiences.

B real abeg.. This has nuttn to do with "Nigerian girls being disgraceful & yada yada yada".. sheesh!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by ifex370(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2014
xxKofoxx:

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO REASON To Molest A GIRL. Daft talk pls think before you write. Thank you

did I say there was what I said was; its due to these kind of actions girls end up getting raped,because they think they're so smart... why am I even explaining myself sad...

believe what ever you want
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by lovespyc007: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Lolz still laughin well its a sad story bt @op u cn still let go doesnt mean dat u r stupid or is nt worth it fine she hs disrespectd misbehaved n stupidly didn't see her wrongdoin bt jst let go even if u go 2 meet d gal's mum trust me she won't give u dat money cos she will say u helpd her 2 cheat n u r a bad influence 4 givin her d money 2 sort so like I said let it go women r nt worth d stress jst work hard, study well n make it in life dnt be suprised dat d gal might end up wit a riffraff n u my frnd will be flyin in high colors. As 4 d gals dat r makin noise dat 6k is nt money or some guys use it pay 4 their galfrnds' hair do u knw wat it takes 2 earn money even 5naira smh 4 d fact a guy gives u money is because he wants 2 help u cos u can't afford 2 do ur hair which makes u cheap at d moment bt normally if u rely r industrious n hardworkin u as a woman shld afford 2 do ur hair or dnt go 2 d salon @all so dnt come here makin noise bt tink bout ur life n hw 2 bcome a beta person nt been lousy n lazy n waitin 4 sme1 2 pay ur bills d same person will Bleep d shit out of u n show hw cheap n generous u r with ur body(pussy) 2 d world make hay while d sun shines
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Blayze007(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Marc9:

Exactly. Its a bad debt. Move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:

Lolz... guy swerve jor. I'm on the OP's side here...is 6k repayment rily worth all d embarrassment hez going to get? She obviously isnt gonna payback. SO how far r U willing to help the OP recover 6k? LMAO!!

@OP, send ur acct details so i can give u d 6k and u can move on with ur life.. grin

oops....busted. No more refund. tongue
if I hear say u give him anything
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by yomi007k(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2014
PrettySpicey:
I actually laughed and laughed when I finished reading this.

JeffreyJamez, see wetin ya generation dey do? Una no go kill me o... Na only collect... and it made FP too Smh
Wetin funny?
U dey talk like say u fit give d Op 6k.
Oya give am nau...Shiooor undecided
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Creamish(f): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
if I hear say u give him anything

I would have....but he isnt the actual victim. U saw the quote from someone who'd seen the write-up on facebook.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

Wish you the same. U don travel go village?
no I didn't. Hope you having fun though
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by mecusbosco(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:
Is it the 6k u want to get back or therez a huge amount of money u loaned her and ur yet to mention? cheesy
Please how do you define huge?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2014
hedonistic:

Shut the hell up, and grow some sense what do you know about being a man. Some of you useless girls are very annoying with the way you throw this deceitful 'real man' rubbish about. You would misbehave and expect a man to overlook it because he is a 'real man'. Maybe cos too many mugus have been doing that, you now expect every man to behave like a mugu in order to fit your silly 'real man' specification.
stop Washing you dirty linen in public, no mature guy will take the kind of action you would have taken, grow up. Ode
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by BJ4REEL(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:

Hi...been busy o... work & all.. How've u been? smiley
No wonder i havnt come accross anything from you in a long time,after the nairaland tsunami; though i havnt been any active either.
Am doing fine. How is work and you doing? smiley
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Creamish(f): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
mecusbosco:

Please how do you define huge?

Wat d'u think?

BJ4REEL:

No wonder i havnt come accross anything from you in a long time,after the nairaland tsunami; though i havnt been any active either.
Am doing fine. How is work and you doing? smiley

Im good jor. Dont want to derail this thread. Noticed uv been inactive too. Hope ur good? Compliments! smiley
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by castruccio(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2014
holatin:
use her for ritual or try and get down with his sister

KONFARM !!! BEST ADVICE SO FAR !!! cheesy
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Tosinville(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2014
Besides, who are all these little girls struggling to eat 3square meal in their various homes forming porche here on NL? Lawd ve mercy, instead of 'em to accept d fact that what you have given your gf is no return while most guys knows that, they ar all saying how much is 6k sef? That's extremely an ingrate word from a shallow minded fellow, 6k wey der papa no fit give dem as pocket money or are you suppose get from a guy when he aint married to you yet? Many girls brain needs to get heat up by d sun for it to come back to life, I sighted many dead brains here....Yes 6k is money, 1k is money, 5h na money, everybody works for the paper, you can say owu na bastard but I'm not sure you're better than the OP in anyway. A good girl needs to learn how to appreciate even though its little that's why majority of yall miss a heavenly sent and take weyre as husband, later u will come on here and lament that all men are d same.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:

I would have....but he isnt the actual victim. U saw the quote from someone who'd seen the write-up on facebook.
he may really be d one on Facebook also
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Creamish(f): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
he may really be d one on Facebook also

True...but if he can prove he is the one...then il give him dat refund.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.