Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38212 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by okiezman(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

Osibanjo is a thief like tinubu that why they mingle together. If he's a pastor then light and darkness has nothing in comon cos tinubu and buhari is darkness themselves

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Oblion(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I have a girl friend we stay in Uyo but
different university. and we never had sex. She just
graduated this month. I have travel to see her once and
I mistakenly saw her nude pictures she snap (only pant
and bra) and some with boys (pant and bra) and she
told me that was her birthday. Her mum knows me.
She borrowed 6k from me that she wants to use it to
sort, that her mum(lecturer) won't give her money to
sort. That she will refund it. She posted a pix on
whatssap and I comented thus; ''the pix is pretty n
glittering who is reponsible''. She became angry. We
cudnt chat nor call again till she came back this xmas. I
told her mum that I will be visiting them for xmas and I
called her to inform her, and she said I shouldn't come
if not she will pour me water unless am coming to give
her money, I was so angry. on saturday I told her we
should see so that we can discuss and its not about the
money she owed me, and that whether she will come 2
my house or we meet in restaurant or her house and
she replied that she won't be able to go anywhere, I
now asked her to refund my money and she says I
should never call her again, that I dashed her the
money, which she lied. Please what tricks should I do
to get back my money since she never pick my call
again? And I have the bank teller

nah this kind thing, de make me organise my guys to gang Bleep the hell outta this modern girls, when a girl is trying to play with my senses, as if she wise pass me, guy, organise or you alone, f*ck your 6k for her body, thank me later

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by anselm791(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
For those of you forming millionaires and acting like you've never been a student; 6k is a lot of money, and my guy here was played for a fool, nothing's hurts more.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
I still can't find a tangible reason why a man should spend his money on women. I was at a party some days ago, a female shouted among her male friends, 'My bb subscription is off!' I hate when I hear stuffs like that. Men should wise up, your money is your money, no bïtch has right to it because of her 'gender'. Spits on the ground. angry

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Revolva(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
money spent on ur gal friend ..how can u recover it...u r a fool...for such question...dont you know money invested in gals are gone....dats wat we call bear bear bank

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by CHPR: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
jxt 4get da tin. move on wif ur lyf.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Natty14(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
dey don chop u bro, ndo. let go and wise up.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by teejah03(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
cheesy
Creamish:
Is it the 6k u want to get back or therez a huge amount of money u loaned her and ur yet to mention? cheesy
U r not nice cheesy
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Whizpeter(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shebi when you were sending the money,.you thought you were putting it inside a recycle bin when you can easily restore it abi?
Oya restore am make I dey look you...
yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Saw this shiit on facebook yesterday. Seems some people are desperate to make front page. Som1elses problem dis nigga is tryna get attention with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

Seun. when will you create the kids section angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by deavicky(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
put her in prayer there is nothing God cannot do. Something like happened to me when I was19, the only girl I loveed then, one senior
man came from color=#006600][/color]collect the babe becos he has a car. All I did was to go down on my kneel and preyed for his car to spoil and God did it for me. The only thing is that, I still couldn't get the girl. .
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Broke Niggas be like
richardjemedafe1:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by glamm: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Register for one month intensive training in Graphics & Web Design (weekends only )
Date: Jan 10, 17, 24 and 31 (2015)
Venue:2nd Floor , Rock and Rule Suite, The Valley Mall, Plot 215 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Time: 10am-3:00pm
Course fee:N50,000.00 (fifty thousand naira only)
You can secure your seat by making a payment into the bank account detailed below:

Bank: Diamond:
Account Name: peach and pomp Services Ltd
Account Number: 0054361488

Once you make payment, Kindly send your details in the following order to 08184227903
Full Name/email address/payment reference number/phone number
Limited seats available
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by BJ4REEL(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Creamish:
Is it the 6k u want to get back or therez a huge amount of money u loaned her and ur yet to mention? cheesy
hey dear!! Where you been?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by hedonistic: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why are these fools on the front page condemning the guy and saying that he should forget the money because it is ordinary N6k? An ashawo girl thinks she is smart by denying the so called boyfriend sex, and meanwhile fucking other guys and taking nude pix with them all over, and yet collected a loan from the bf and refused to pay back. Do you know how painful that is? Let's be realistic here. If I am the guy, I would do anything to collect that money back. I wouldn't even mind spending more than N6k to get that N6k back

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by isahsalee: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Am sure you meant to say N600,000.00
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by ilo04(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
u beta run from dat girl, she want turn u into her atm machine.As for d 6k, forget am she will not refund but if u still love her u can call her mum and explain to her. girl and money sha
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Goldenheart(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Just move on nigga... Let karma do the rest
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by jnrbayano(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op,

You don march Abokii's shiit

cheesy
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by princessayesha(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
use her for ritual or try and get down with his sister
Bruh grin have u read the post at all grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
mek him go okija na
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
tongue
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by sukkot: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
bros you have to kidnap her. and then give her the beating of her life. make sure you break her spirit. thats what people like that deserve. she would think twice before treating and taking advantage of another person

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by FLAWLES(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Move on Bro
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
tempem:

4Dimensional Sighting.

grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by bigx(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Resident Nairaland Brokeass
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by wunmi590(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Abi u don cllct am ni..

BTW: do u mean her uncl*d pix wit sme boys?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by oathman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Omo iyami jara e.... The babe na OLONSHO
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by san316(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hahahahaha! funny Op. 6k? Nä im u open a whole thread. forget that money joor and forget her. your post is even childish.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
He should get a 2nd job
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by holatin(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
princessayesha:

Bruh grin have u read the post at all grin
yeah but I read d question more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.