Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38189 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by kelkicwinner(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Man, your money entered one chance
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by erico2k2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

She can decide not to pay you back. By the way even if she pays you back, she has a million ways to collect it back grin
collect ke how? If na me I don borrow Bolt leg relocate fast fast ahah.wen I was at Uni i only dated girls that can sort themselves out cis I was a student n dont av more than my Dad n Mum gave to me.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Edusouls(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
african woman always outsmarting and stealing from their lovers, in the name of relationship,since 1990..kai african woman is a broad day light robber very skilled to robb their men without guns..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
spartoo:
hw can u lend ur gf moni and xpct 2 get t bac?
dat is wat th french call 'one chance'
meanwhile I am in
France!lol
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by sukkot: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
bosun11:
on top money wey no reach 30 pounds...hehehehehe...My padi forget the money..it has gone !
bros no talk am ooo. if i carry 30 pounds enter tesco or asda i go collect 4 pack odeku, collect pack of grapes, collect a packet of beef, collect like 2 cartons of orange juice, collect 2 big bags of mars bars, collect spinach, collect apples, collect bananas, collect 2 loaves of bread, collect 2 digestive biscuits and still have change for £10. abeg make u lef matta alone. 30 pounds is not small money. it can feed you for 2 weeks or even 3 weeks
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Sunshinelady(f): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Lol. Broke ass. So of all d things she did to u, its d money u gave her that pains u most. Very funny dude.
Poverty is really a thing of d mind.
. Dis is wat we were saying about broke dudes in d oda thread. If u chop their chewin gum dem go com collect am bak , smh tho undecided . Are u goin to return all d tender lovin care she gave u as her bf?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
erico2k2:

collect ke how? If na me I don borrow Bolt leg relocate fast fast ahah.wen I was at Uni i only dated girls that can sort themselves out cis I was a student n dont av more than my Dad n Mum gave to me.
Relocate to where? No be wife we dey talk? Together forever things
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by urchbarbie(f): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
And I gave my frnd a guy wristwatch of 14k to sell for me. Out of 14k he only gave me 6k. Pay me d remaining kwanu, for whr! Abeg! Let it be dat d money av balance. When u see dat my frnd, his name is Alex, tell him to give u my remaining 8k to cover d money dat d gal is owing u!
richardjemedafe1:
I have a girl friend we stay in Uyo but
different university. and we never had sex. She just
graduated this month. I have travel to see her once and
I mistakenly saw her nude pictures she snap (only pant
and bra) and some with boys (pant and bra) and she
told me that was her birthday. Her mum knows me.
She borrowed 6k from me that she wants to use it to
sort, that her mum(lecturer) won't give her money to
sort. That she will refund it. She posted a pix on
whatssap and I comented thus; ''the pix is pretty n
glittering who is reponsible''. She became angry. We
cudnt chat nor call again till she came back this xmas. I
told her mum that I will be visiting them for xmas and I
called her to inform her, and she said I shouldn't come
if not she will pour me water unless am coming to give
her money, I was so angry. on saturday I told her we
should see so that we can discuss and its not about the
money she owed me, and that whether she will come 2
my house or we meet in restaurant or her house and
she replied that she won't be able to go anywhere, I
now asked her to refund my money and she says I
should never call her again, that I dashed her the
money, which she lied. Please what tricks should I do
to get back my money since she never pick my call
again? And I have the bank teller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Joejonah(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

from sex life ℓ̊n 9ja.
yoU̶̲̥̅̊ actually made front page.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
spartoo:

ah ah buh 6k is much enof na
a new pair of shoes wldnt b bad 4 a broda
6k can get me two fine pairs of shoe. Mokasin or sneakers.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Hadeep: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Guy see if you no collect that money back from her, she would never respect you as a man.
C'mon what is wrong with our guys and girls ?
Just imaging wht some of you Are commentin.
Just because the guy want things to be working between them should not be the reason for the girl to use him and be rude about it.
C'mon whats wrong with our concsious
From how the girl is responding to it shows she is not worth respectin.

My guy if u can't deal with the pains,c'mon do whatever to collect ur money back.
After all she didn't ask you to dash her but to lend her.
Some girls are just beggers!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by jericco1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

Think boy....think. I'm sure you can figure it out

I'm not a boy please, and there's nothing to think about, besides he expected the lass to return the money to him. To you, its a wee amount of money but to him, Its more than that. Now You think Girl!.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
get two guys to kidnap her.Ask for 100k for her to be released, share 94k among the guys then take the remaining 6k. you get ur money back!!! BE FAITHFUL! don't collect more than she owns u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by vislabraye(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

When you lend a babe you are toasting money, don't expect it back. If you can't get the money, I would have advised you to get the money's worth. smiley
But the way it is now, just let go if you can. But if you want to show her pepper, embarrass her in front of her mummy or daddy.

2nd option, get hold of those lewd pictures and threaten her to distribute them to everyone in her school. First of all show it to some of her gf to let her know you are not joking.
When she sees you are serious, the money will come out.
The last option I prefer is to let go of it and let go of her. Some guys will want to revenge by hitting on her friends. It all depends on you.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by dasrackhor(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
use her for ritual or try and get down with his sister
u meant “her” nt his...
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
ifex370:
grin

kiahahahahahahahaahaha...

wait ma laugh first...
I de come

#Modified. Girls in this thread be like what's 6k... that's why you guys get raped... feeling you can use a guys head angry

Really so........that's how low your type stoop? Money in exchange of ....

Hmmm......see how your type dey end up behind bars and raped by men of your type?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by vislabraye(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
dorlapoh20:
get two guys to kidnap her.Ask for 100k for her to be released, share 94k among the guys then take the remaining 6k. you get ur money back!!! BE FAITHFUL! don't collect more than she owns u

cheesy cheesy cheesy. You be bad babe. Where u learn that one from?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

WATCH UR TONGUE
just ignore #silence is golden
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Let it go...
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
erico2k2:

bross na student mayB 100 level.U nor know how E dey be for 100 level?
100level and wetin they use born am dey hungry am?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
vislabraye:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. You be bad babe. Where u learn that one from?
society taught me well wink
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by spartoo: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
SkinnyDude:
6k can get me two fine pairs of shoe. Mokasin or sneakers.

shebi? abeg tell d babe
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by ifex370(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

Really so........that's how low your type stoop? Money in exchange of ....

Hmmm......see how your type dey end up behind bars and raped by men of your type?

you don't even understand what your saying
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by erico2k2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

Relocate to where? No be wife we dey talk? Together forever things
no nah E neva reach fiancee level talkless of wife.nah gf nah
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Natasha2(f): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
vitality22:

I can'thelp it but love your post. Some dudes here are forming big boys and girls and yet they don'thave up to 6k in their accounts that is if they even have accounts at all. If the money was loaned to the girl let her pay back SIMPLE,
That is why some people including students rush to the bank requesting for loans meanwhile they know they won'tbe able to pay back and when its time to recover the loans they go into hiding.

I dey tell you, see how dem dey form big boys/girls.
How can one borrow money and refuse paying under the guise that the lender was their bf or gf? so fking what? That excuse is so cheap.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
ifex370:

you don't even understand what your saying

Coming from a potential rapist? That's a compliment.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
jericco1:

I'm not a boy please, and there's nothing to think about, besides he expected the lass to return the money to him. To you, its a wee amount of money but to him, Its more than that. Now You think Girl!.
All i have to say to u is "K"
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by kayustones: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Rule No. 1: Never borrow a girl your money. Only give her when u have an intention of dashing her.
Rule No. 2: Ensure you don't forget Rule No 1
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by jdbrasco(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op , u hv gut to cm here and tell us dat u gave ur babe money for 'sorting' rt? U were dating an Olodo dat can't study and pass her courses. Lending money to a girl friend a bad idea. So forget it
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all guys who commented positively...
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by hadizadeezy(f): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op u sef eh!

Ok! Let me advice u as a sister!

Call her and tell her the money is part of her bride price that you'll be coming to pay the balance when you are ready.

#thats myview#
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by tziz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
princetunex:

Seriously, did u pour cream on your face?
Nw u said it, i jst checked her pic and... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.