Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38188 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
on a serious note, if u no bleep a girl d ist 2weeks of meeting with her, u don bcom another maga unless there is distance in btw.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
6k is money and might be all he has. All fingers are not equal besides even if it was 1k, that girl does not deserve it. Not with the way she treated him.
Etinosajay:
Make God never let me raise a child as stupid as this OP.
You weren't dating the girl, you were admiring a fine girl that was out of your league. And u thought giving her a loan of 6k would make her open her legs 4u. In your dreams
Next time sew a coat of 6k and leave these pretty expensive girls for boys that are capable.
Use your 6k and catch other smaller girls mugu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Moz22: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
hedonistic:
Why are these fools on the front page condemning the guy and saying that he should forget the money because it is ordinary N6k? An ashawo girl thinks she is smart by denying the so called boyfriend sex, and meanwhile fucking other guys and taking nude pix with them all over, and yet collected a loan from the bf and refused to pay back. Do you know how painful that is? Let's be realistic here. If I am the guy, I would do anything to collect that money back. I wouldn't even mind spending more than N6k to get that N6k back
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
OP forget the money. It is gone . Be more careful next time. And stop equating relationships to money and sex.

I'm sure you feel cheated because she didn't open her legs for you. That's twisted:

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by UjSizzle(f): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Oh I don't know. Why do I feel like the major problem is that you gave her 6k she's refused to pay back, and you haven't had sex with her? undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
Move on Bro
undecided
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Moz22:
The kind of Topics we see on NL these days are becoming very alarming...I wonder who is responsible for this

Back to the said topic..Op, Please wait...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur problems seem to be hereditary and its beyond human comprehension. You only saw her pant and bra, You commented on her unclad pics with guys and she says its her bday pics...Oh my Goist. I better not say whats on my mind because if i do ehn!
say it....let the devil be ashamed
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Moz22: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
idiocy at its apogee
meenagiggs:
Pls op kindly sent your acc details to my phone num. I can see you are in dire need of some cash. 08066277876. I'm serious.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by aviazuva: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinnau:
Getting that 6k may make u spent extra N1k with
2weeks plan. Well, this is the way forward. Send her
N200 recharge card without expecting her call, send
her another one after 3days without expecting her call
also. Send her another card for the third time and
inform her that you won big amount of money in
competition organised by ur professional body and
that she shd forget about the 6k and the
misunderstanding you guys had and equally
apologize; even though u've not done anything wrong
and tell her to expect ur call that u're cooking ur
favourite meal at the moment. Recharge ur phone
with larger amount, if u used to talk with her for
3mins, this time around double it so u could talk for
6mins. Don't invite her yet. Send her another N200
card after 2days with love sms informing her to
prepare to come over to see you soon in her free
time. Give her a call after 1hr to findout her free time
and invite her to ur place. Send her another N200 card
on the day she's coming to ur house but remove the
last digit number, she will call back to tell u its
incomplete, apologize and tell her the card is on ur
table and she will recharge with it since she's coming.
She will come with speed, visit her honey pot if u
interested, thereafter, u can do what pleases u but
don't kill her.

Technical adviser
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
UjSizzle:
Oh I don't know. Why do I feel like the major problem is that you gave her 6k she's refused to pay back, and you haven't had sex with her? undecided
Sex is very important, what else is a woman useful for? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by wayne4loan: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
I hate gals hu form! 6k no be money abi? how much are some private school primary teacher collecting? with 6k u can organize a birthday party ,a love cake(1k) malt 1crate(1300-1600)rice curry,pepper,maggi,tin tomatoes ,onions,oil(2000)full frozen chicken(1k) small chops(chinchin,puffpuff(500). ,,,,, so wat are u telling DAT its a small money?? with 6k I fit travel to any state in Nigeria,,,with 6k I fit buy London used bold5,curve4 ,curve 6,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND WONT U FVCK UR BF HARD IF HE BUY U A GIFT WORTH 6K??
guy u be real ECONOMIST ..... Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Lol. Broke ass. So of all d things she did to u, its d money u gave her that pains u most. Very funny dude.
Poverty is really a thing of d mind.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Goldenboy007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
kamez:
Its 6k bro...I'm sure it won't kill u so just Let it go..

In life u win some and u loose some..

Trust me karma is a bit.ch so she ll pay back naturally in some other way..

So move on.. And see it as one of the lessons life has to offer

Good reply! - If a woman cheats you once, it's her shame but if you allow her cheat you twice it becomes your shame - You have just been schooled!!! You won't be the first and you won't be the last. The person that will collect more than 6k from her is coming but it's not you!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by agrovick(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
iamord:
and dude no Collect receipt. grin
Bros u wicked o
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Moz22: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
what if d devil refuse to be ashamed so i am not saying it
Aggrippa:

say it....let the devil be ashamed
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Samzzy94(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sum broke ass ni*ggas n bitc*hes be saying shit abt the op being broke... As if sum of dem can afford to make # 6k b4 dis week runs out . angry
If y'all know u are dat rich, u could easily collect d op's account no n send him d money. Nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
but if u must recover ur money u hav 2 join cult ist because even police wont listen 2u. but i wont advice u 2do dat cos u may not come out alive. Goodluck
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Etinosajay(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
6k is money and might be all he has. All fingers are not equal besides even if it was 1k, that girl does not deserve it. Not with the way she treated him.

All fingers r the way they r supposed to be. Life's lessons are most times learnt in the harshest of ways.

For example, you're a woman and experienced too, when you see signs of a gigolo or a Bleep and dump boyfriend, won't you run? Abi u go stay make u for see story tell us?

The op is a fooi and a learner
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by roymary: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dude, she won this one. Keep it moving. grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by M4gunners: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op happy new year in advance. I hope you don,t continue this way next year. At times is not the Money that pains,but the way which he end up as mugu for the girl.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Lol. Broke ass. So of all d things she did to u, its d money u gave her that pains u most. Very funny dude.
Poverty is really a thing of d mind.

he didn't give d money to her, he lent her d money expecting her to return it. in my own view , he has the right to get his money back even though I bleep u and i didn't give u d money i have the right to get my money back and that doesn't mean I'm broke.

The poor guy here trusted this girl but look at what he got back in return

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Moz22: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
u seem alot wiser than err'one here
cococandy:
OP forget the money. It is gone . Be more careful next time. And stop equating relationships to money and sex.

I'm sure you feel cheated because she didn't open her legs for you. That's twisted:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Orikinla(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is what PDP government has caused for majority of Nigerians youths.
Made them broke asses whining over N6K given to a girlfriend.
grin

This year I spent N300, 000 on charity and among the beneficiaries are a Yoruba Muslim widow, two Hausa security guards, a female undergraduate (not girlfriend), former First Lady of Cross River State Mrs. Onari Duke, Senator Daisy Danjuma, Akin Akinfemiwa, Chief Executive Officer of Forte Oil Plc and others got copies of a book sold for US$63 each.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by siegfried99(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by siegfried99(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Orikinla:
This is what PDP government has caused for majority of Nigerians youths.
Made them broke asses whining over N6K given to a girlfriend.
grin

grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
chowlade:

he didn't give d money to her, he lent her d money expecting her to return it. in my own view , he has the right to get his money back even though I bleep u and i didn't give u d money i have the right to get my money back and that doesn't mean I'm broke.

The poor guy here trusted this girl but look at what he got back in return

He 'borrowed' his gf 6k. Just hear yourself.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Moz22: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
outta context! Please use the next thread

Thanks for your Understanding
chuksfor13:
but if u must recover ur money u hav 2 join cult ist because even police wont listen 2u. but i wont advice u 2do dat cos u may not come out alive. Goodluck
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by isahsalee: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Swear if u never pie in hole before
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
Seriously,you have to forget it,,c'mon,the money is not dat much.

Look at this lazibian,..can you afford 1k
Convince me if yes

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
valdes00:

Y d money no go pain am, d guy neva even bleep d babe sef... Its wot yoruba call ashedanu

So na until he enter there b4 he go fit give am money. See ya mentality?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by wayne4loan: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinnau:
Getting that 6k may make u spent extra N1k with
2weeks plan. Well, this is the way forward. Send her
N200 recharge card without expecting her call, send
her another one after 3days without expecting her call
also. Send her another card for the third time and
inform her that you won big amount of money in
competition organised by ur professional body and
that she shd forget about the 6k and the
misunderstanding you guys had and equally
apologize; even though u've not done anything wrong
and tell her to expect ur call that u're cooking ur
favourite meal at the moment. Recharge ur phone
with larger amount, if u used to talk with her for
3mins, this time around double it so u could talk for
6mins. Don't invite her yet. Send her another N200
card after 2days with love sms informing her to
prepare to come over to see you soon in her free
time. Give her a call after 1hr to findout her free time
and invite her to ur place. Send her another N200 card
on the day she's coming to ur house but remove the
last digit number, she will call back to tell u its
incomplete, apologize and tell her the card is on ur
table and she will recharge with it since she's coming.
She will come with speed, visit her honey pot if u
interested, thereafter, u can do what pleases u but
don't kill her.
smoothcriminal
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
nice bush guys abound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.