Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38183 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by justscorch: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Richard no worry yasef,I understand how u dey feel.no becos say the money weigh na just say u no blow,plus say u know for certain she dey blow other guys raba raba na hin dey really vex u.pay me 50k and I go direct u on what to do to chop ur own share of the kanda.

Free tip: look for way to get her unclad pics,most especially the ones she took with guys and threaten to show her mother if she doesn't pay u 200k,una fit price reach 150k last last
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Sweetlemon(f): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Vivly:
So what Nigga? He wants to use the gone 6k as capital for a prospective millionaire business?

Oh my days!
grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Etinosajay(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

He 'borrowed' his gf 6k. Just hear yourself.

No mind am...d yeye op say him spend money on the girl...I was expecting to hear dat he bought her iphone 6, brazillian hair, sexy clothes, holiday trip to obudu, not knowing say na 6k e borrow her self

We need to start a class for boys to get sense. Dull boys everywhere these days
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by joelreg(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
prettyjo:
no need of wasting my time thinking of an advice to give because
1)the story did not happen to the op.
2)he actually copied it from one website.
anyway;some guys are jux broke.you dey para because of 6k

Hmmmmm
This is typical moral bankrupt gal.
Very sad
This type of gal still exist.
I pity some guys sha. Hope by now he has learnt his lessons

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by hijacke(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
am having the same issues but i got it all figured out, she (my crush) asked me for 8k wen i was away from skul for my industrial training, i lend her the money wich she said was for sorting, now am back and discovered she has a boyfriend . ofcourse i hav to collect the money back, i will send her sms to keep the money ready while returning from xmas break. i hav one advantage though, she fears me and tinks am a bad boy, i wont be a victim to another guy's babe, i will never forgive myself if such happens.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Natasha2(f): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nairalanders and hypocrisy tufia, see as them dey talk forget the money and some of them dont even have money to buy one rubber of rice mtchewwww angry

Op collect your money jare baskarrd girl grin
You collected my 6k and you want to form smart for me? you cant have your cake and eat it, why are some people this cheap? You borrowed money and now you don't want to pay back.

If she had dignity she would have paid the money back, there are no sentiments in business angry Its his gf for heavens sake not even wife abeg she should pay him back. Some people just take others as f@ols

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by cyunited(f): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Tymax post=29309114]See babes o. She had the guts to collect money from a fellow student. Guy, that money is gone forever. Forget it. This is why you should date someone who has sense; not some impulsive little girl.The guy self is an impulsive little guy!just imagine a guy lending money to his girlfriend? just 6k only!!n now there is a break up all you can think of is d 6k?I m sure this guys hand is aka gum!the girl just looked for a way to at least get something out of him before she ends d relationship.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Samsonklin(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
I hate gals hu form! 6k no be money abi? how much are some private school primary teacher collecting? with 6k u can organize a birthday party ,a love cake(1k) malt 1crate(1300-1600)rice curry,pepper,maggi,tin tomatoes ,onions,oil(2000)full frozen chicken(1k) small chops(chinchin,puffpuff(500). ,,,,, so wat are u telling DAT its a small money?? with 6k I fit travel to any state in Nigeria,,,with 6k I fit buy London used bold5,curve4 ,curve 6,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND WONT U FVCK UR BF HARD IF HE BUY U A GIFT WORTH 6K??
Don't mind d bi.tch jare.... na so u take dey know runs girls

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
squaddy:

How much is your father worth? How much are your brothers worth? Have you ever earned a naira in your entire friggin life without it having anything to do either directly or indirectly with your poosie? And to think 12 other I.d.I.a.t.z liked your post smh

Mehn....this niqqa is pained. Dont worry, when you make real money you wont get so pissed over trivial issues like this.
Poverty really causes so many things.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by wizman11(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
so after listening 2 orezi song you garrit u dont still guy u v been ehm ehm
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
I was about askin too.

Poverty is a bad thing tho

firstEVA:
How much is the money again? undecided
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Samsonklin(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

Mehn....this niqqa is pained. Dont worry, when you make real money you wont get so pissed over trivial issues like this.
Poverty really causes so many things.
Shuurup joor! Poverty dis... Poverty dat... Na how much u get sef wey dey catch u?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by rabdeluxe(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice One Rape Her 6K Times !!!
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Etinosajay:

No mind am...d yeye op say him spend money on the girl...I was expecting to hear dat he bought her iphone 6, brazillian hair, sexy clothes, holiday trip to obudu, not knowing say na 6k e borrow her self

We need to start a class for boys to get sense. Dull boys everywhere these days
Thank u my brother.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by yomi007k(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Eee yahh,sorry.
N d babe go dey bang nigga like me.
She con deey obtain u.
No worry u go get sense wen u grow up.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Samsonklin:

Shuurup joor! Poverty dis... Poverty dat... Na how much u get sef wey dey catch u?

Ask google
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmm
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Samsonklin(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
OP forget the money. It is gone . Be more careful next time. And stop equating relationships to money and sex.

I'm sure you feel cheated because she didn't open her legs for you. That's twisted:
C-O-C-O-C-A-N-D-YYYYYYYY
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Samsonklin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Orikinla:
This is what PDP government has caused for majority of Nigerians youths.
Made them broke asses whining over N6K given to a girlfriend.
grin

This year I spent N300, 000 on charity and among the beneficiaries are a Yoruba Muslim widow, two Hausa security guards, a female undergraduate (not girlfriend), former First Lady of Cross River State Mrs. Onari Duke, Senator Daisy Danjuma, Akin Akinfemiwa, Chief Executive Officer of Forte Oil Plc and others got copies of a book sold for US$63 each.

Barvo!!! Oya go use am find work

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by dondav93(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
My brother let it go.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Natasha2(f): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
nairaman66:

Give this guy a break! I know some millionaires that started less than 6k.. He wants his money back, So what?

Thieving bitchess all around 9ja.

I dey tell you the hypocrisy here is too much, Some girls here no get even 1k to subscribe for data but they'll open their mouth to condemn op

Op collect your money I'm behind you with full force grin Don't mind some people here jare, in real life na "garri and groundnut" for nairaland na "omg just 6k" pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by daramz1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cooked and laughable storu jsut to get social points. But all same....let go off the lady and man up with the situation.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by millionboi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Lol. Broke ass. So of all d things she did to u, its d money u gave her that pains u most. Very funny dude.
Poverty is really a thing of d mind.
u r a fool.....if anoda gal do ur bros distin u go cal m ash wo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Marc9:

Learn to respect and accept peoples' level of reasoning. That's his level of reasoning. He knows what he went through getting that money. Just as your boy would likely do the same if he lent you N5million and you're acting funny, his 6k is like million to him. It doesn't necessarily make him a poor guy. He only wants to retrieve his effort, not the money technically.
U spoke reasonably. Not all these dumb people trying to make me feel bad (it didnt work anyway). But i cant accept that level of reasoning cos its wrong. When things go wrong, your next action shouldnt be collecting all you've given to a girl. We're all meant to know when to let things be.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by toblosky(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
All this babes sef,see the dude is a student not working class.Did I need to tell you how many days #600 will push through, think if he is your brother telling you this undecided
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by erico2k2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Marc9:

Learn to respect and accept peoples' level of reasoning. That's his level of reasoning. He knows what he went through getting that money. Just as your boy would likely do the same if he lent you N5million and you're acting funny, his 6k is like million to him. It doesn't necessarily make him a poor guy. He only wants to retrieve his effort, not the money technically.
thats silly people for U.no rational sense.they forgot student spend they dont earn.Girls are richer than guys in school.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Creamish:
Is it the 6k u want to get back or therez a huge amount of money u loaned her and ur yet to mention? cheesy
my sister I tire for guys of nowadays. Mi self dey shame for this guy.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by dammytosh: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
a WHOLE 6K ?

NO GREEEEEE OOOOO

Collect your money, infact if she does not pay you. Vote for Buhari all corrupt people like your girlfriend will be automatically jailed. grin grin grin grin grin

Dude go get a life, i mean a better life.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
millionboi:
u r a fool.....if anoda gal do ur bros distin u go cal m ash wo
If my bro ask girl to return everything wey he give am because she f up, i go first slap am then disbrother am
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
firstEVA:
How much is the money again? undecided
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
jericco1:

foolish comment...what has that got to do with ''poverty''
Think boy....think. I'm sure you can figure it out
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by erico2k2(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

U spoke reasonably. Not all these dumb people trying to make me feel bad (it didnt work anyway). But i cant accept that level of reasoning cos its wrong. When things go wrong, your next action shouldnt be collecting all you've given to a girl. We're all meant to know when to let things be.
I do t think he is wrong in wanting his money back cos it was a loan and they where not dating.I think he was naive thinking by helping she would fall .however the girl took advantage of him.So at this point she should be the bigger girl n return the money. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.