Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38191 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
common he his a student,if isud have 6k extra pocket money I go dance kukere go shop 8 canteen,talkless of borrowing a gal out of pity with d hope of collecting it back ,Hw d fvck do u guys expect me to survive a month in school with 6k short of money?? more reasons why I am single grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Afrok(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
The only thing wey dey pain op be say THEY NEVER HAD SEX, so op can't loose on both sides (6k and sex) tongue.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Lol. Broke ass. So of all d things she did to u, its d money u gave her that pains u most. Very funny dude.
Poverty is really a thing of d mind.

Learn to respect and accept peoples' level of reasoning. That's his level of reasoning. He knows what he went through getting that money. Just as your boy would likely do the same if he lent you N5million and you're acting funny, his 6k is like million to him. It doesn't necessarily make him a poor guy. He only wants to retrieve his effort, not the money technically.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Etinosajay(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Make God never let me raise a child as stupid as this OP.

You weren't dating the girl, you were admiring a fine girl that was out of your league. And u thought giving her a loan of 6k would make her open her legs 4u. In your dreams

Next time sew a coat of 6k and leave these pretty expensive girls for boys that are capable.

Use your 6k and catch other smaller girls mugu
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Melahou(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
Seriously,you have to forget it,,c'mon,the money is not dat much.

Haaa as a student that money can last for 2whole wks...without interruption
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by FLAWLES(f): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aggrippa:
sista noooo....her spirit needs to be panelbeated back to normalcy
.for how much?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Melahou(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
ibson99:
Move on, forget about that your money and go and work for another one.

Bros how can the guy work for another one na.
He's a student
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by millionboi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
prettyjo:
no need of wasting my time thinking of an advice to give because
1)the story did not happen to the op.
2)he actually copied it from one website.
anyway;some guys are jux broke.you dey para because of 6k
see ur mouth,u dey para because of 6k,if na ur broda anoda gal do m u go cal d girl witch/devil

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Samsonklin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is exatcly y I dnt gv gals d exact amt dey ask.. If she ask for 6k, I gv her 1.5k because I know dat PETER n PAUL with SILAS n MATHIAS will give her too. So dat 2mao, I wnt b pained n b looking for how to get my moni back. U b junkey my guy. Just leave d girl.. And remember don't tink of anytin stupid to do to her or else, u wil end up hurting urself d more... The best revenge is to be successful. God help u and me! Amen!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by isahsalee: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
No way, she did not learn the money from you neither, you borrowed her the money, You spent the money on her. If I were the girl, I will make you to pay me more for all the times wasted, all the kisses and touching in the past.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by boloase(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
she should pay back. its not the amount, but the agreement. Get a way to get back your monet, mustnt be through violence
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Creamish:
Is it the 6k u want to get back or therez a huge amount of money u loaned her and ur yet to mention? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by redcliff: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
use her for ritual or try and get down with his her sister

Lol..the most wicked and the best answer to the thread..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by squaddy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Lol. Broke ass. So of all d things she did to u, its d money u gave her that pains u most. Very funny dude.

How much is your father worth? How much are your brothers worth? Have you ever earned a naira in your entire friggin life without it having anything to do either directly or indirectly with your poosie? And to think 12 other I.d.I.a.t.z liked your post smh

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by watchindelta(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
u borrowed ur babe money n u wan collect am back? because she fu ck ur style up! dey tied ur eyes b4? guy 4get dat money she no get ur time n she no luv u as well. but hope say no be because u no fit Bleep her dat why d thing dey pain u em?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by sukkot: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
i dey feel this guy pain like say na me e happen to. its not even the amount. its the blatant way in which she used and took advantage of someone who is obviously still clueless in this world. walahi talahi i can kidnap this woman ffor this guy if i knew him and was in the same vicinity. walahi talahi she will be tied up in a basement and gagged for 2 weeks with no food. if she survive am then she can go home with a broken spirit. next time she go dey nice to her felow humans.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.for how much?
sista all hands ain`t equal just as pockets comes in different shapes and sizes.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by iamord(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
agrovick:
Maga has paid
and dude no Collect receipt. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by ogawisdom(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
O boy use police arrest her but u fit spend 5k ontop dt poolice matter Dt is hoping u get receipt for d money tongue

Anytin u spend on a woman is a waste dts y u dnt give her wat u can't easily forget wen kasala burst wink
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Call EFCC bro undecided

And pls, desist from loaning out money that you can't forget, to avoid stories that touch.
You are not a commercial bank oh.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by anonimi: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
He should contact General Olusegun Obasanjo's public letter writer.
S/he should be able to assist him draft a powerful claim letter to the ex-gf grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Isryl02(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
See dis one dy lend gals money, u be real learner... cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by iamord(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
If life does not make you soji! Girls will #learnercreed

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
chai, i talk am say na shiidren fool dis nailarand
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by jerryice(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na wetin dey enter front page be this?

nairaland becoming boring

this mods sef undecided
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
O.P you have been quite silly but thats ok, this should be a learning experience for you. It is obvious that you cant afford to lose that 6k which makes your actions all the more silly. I never loan money to ladies.... and even to guys its only my most trusted guys that i can loan money to. why? coz people in general are untrustworthy and girls in particular can be users.

but for next time, what you should have done was play cool and not get angry with the girl before putting in motion your plans to recover your cash, at least then you may have stood a 25% chance coz it seems like she never intended to pay you back give the character you have painted her to be here.

and for those laughing at the O.P and his 6k....smh.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
OP, you are ridiculous.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
How come nobody wants to give him the money but everyone keeps on saying just 6k.
This is why I want to relocate to Zambia. Nigerians hate sincerity, he borrowed her nd she should pay back the money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by nickydof(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Even if you have all the moneys in this world, I recommend you collect your money from the bitch. There are so many ways to do that......although most will involve some form of violence.... You must be a very calm guy, naim make she run dat kind shows with you. If na me, she for pay the money like X5 with many many 'please'. I beg try collect that money, I use God beg you!!!!! Hate hearing this kind of shit!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Moz22: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
The kind of Topics we see on NL these days are becoming very alarming...I wonder who is responsible for this

Back to the said topic..Op, Please wait...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur problems seem to be hereditary and its beyond human comprehension. You only saw her pant and bra, You commented on her unclad pics with guys and she says its her bday pics...Oh my Goist. I better not say whats on my mind because if i do ehn!
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by valdes00(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Y d money no go pain am, d guy neva even bleep d babe sef... Its wot yoruba call ashedanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.