Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I'm So So Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So So Confuse (1273 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help / How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So So Confuse by LordDarius(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
I'm 25, so its means i can go into serious relationship right.
There is nice girl in my department and level that i have spoken to before, i kinda ask her out and she said yes, but then she thought i was kidding cause i actually kid alot. But right about now, im really liking her, so i did approach her for a serious relationship and she told me No. The point is not they No that she told me that is confusing but she keeps calling me and telling me stuff about her family, how cool i am, how she cant stand it when i'm talking to other girls and she practically tells me everything about herself, but anytime i brings the issue of dating she just kinda change the topic. I just need you guys advice, is it that she likes me or what?
Re: I'm So So Confuse by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
I think she likes u.

Don't ask her out again.

Just start acting as her bf and watch her reaction

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Confuse by Beamborla(f): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Be careful else you might get friend zoned. It would help you both if you can define your relationship via a matured conversation. Ask her what She wants from you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So So Confuse by harrysterol(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ignore her 4 some time, make her vry jealous by surrounding urself with more women. If u do it well enof sh'll fall heavily 4 u & then u cn strike again, she won't b able 2 resist u then. U must b vry observant 2 knw wen 2 strike again or else u'll miss it a 2nd time.

Courtesy SBA.N
Re: I'm So So Confuse by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
friendzone is in the air,can you perceive it?

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Confuse by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op dont ever allow her put you in the "i'm safe on the bed with you" zone.

YOU HIA!!!

My advice....bone her.

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Confuse by LordDarius(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
I think she likes u.

Don't ask her out again.

thanks bro,
gonna do that from now on
Re: I'm So So Confuse by LordDarius(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:
Op dont ever allow her put you in the "i'm safe on the bed with you" zone.

YOU HIA!!!

My advice....bone her.
C'mon 3D, i kinda really really like this girl. Cant just bone her.
But i hear you
Re: I'm So So Confuse by FLAWLES(f): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Friendzoned

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Confuse by Burningstar(f): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
She likes you but she's just indecisive , just stop asking her out and act as her bf and everything will play out

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Confuse by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
LordDarius:

thanks bro,
gonna do that from now on

Uwc.

That would be good
Re: I'm So So Confuse by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
LordDarius:

C'mon 3D, i kinda really really like this girl. Cant just bone her.
But i hear you

Ok just give her small distance...she'll come crawling back.

Hope she has no bf?

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Confuse by stinggy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Forget all these guys wey dey shout friendzone. She loves you already, but for some reasons can't give a Yes.

Just don't say anything again, pick up the bf role and you'll see her change. Will she come if you invite her to your place? If yes, good. Show some little actions.

Kpele, good luck! grin
Re: I'm So So Confuse by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
I think she likes u.

Don't ask her out again.

I wonder why one ask a Lady out bcus Here where i live we don't ask Ladies out we act as u advise.
Re: I'm So So Confuse by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
I wonder why one ask a Lady out bcus Here where i live we don't ask Ladies out we act as u advise.

Yeah bro!

That's how we roll
Re: I'm So So Confuse by OohMpa: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
A selious case but always a sorution:

Poster do this:
Call her by 11:57pm near her domot. By 11:59pm while still on phone, knock on her door. Immidiatili she opens, grab dem boöbies so firm like you found tleasure angry Then ask this kweshun:

Baby, do you want to be girlfliend?

Any reaction gotten is your ansa.....angry

PS: Go with ice brock just in case sad
Re: I'm So So Confuse by LordDarius(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
some of you guys are un believable, why do i wanna grab her booooobbbss? Damn, dat aint right.
Re: I'm So So Confuse by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
OohMpa:
A selious case but always a sorution:

Poster do this:
Call her by 11:57pm near her domot. By 11:59pm while still on phone, knock on her door. Immidiatili she opens, grab dem boöbies so firm like you found tleasure angry Then ask this kweshun:

Baby, do you want to be girlfliend?

Any reaction gotten is your ansa.....angry

PS: Go with ice brock just in case :(
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm So So Confuse by yorex2011: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Your friendzone don pass foundation... Na lintel e dey, remain small na too roof am
Re: I'm So So Confuse by chrislu(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chai! Omo guy she don familyzone u o! But no worry, chrislu don show. Now listen.
1. Reduce the way u guys communicate, if u used 2 c her 7 times a week, make it twice a week.
2. Stop kidding.
3. Increase d way u talk 2 other girls, so as 2 make her rily jealous.
4. Become noticeable( more noticeable than before, but don't overdo.
5. She'll wanna know what's going on and wen she wants 2 know, jst take her 2 somewhere quiet, sit her down n pour out what's left in ur pale heart. If she still doesn't agree, ma guy free am but jst make sure u kip ur distance except u wanna remain in d familyzone. But if she asks 4 more time to think, then my friend u're on d right track, if she doesn't give u a response in a week then jst call her or u pay her a visit. Try this my friend n u'll know ur true stand.

1 Like

Re: I'm So So Confuse by shabyimulo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bros, I xperience similar thing wey u dey xperience now. its won't be easy for u to free her but guy try am. Just pretend to act u no send her anymore and see. All the best.
Re: I'm So So Confuse by LordDarius(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
shabyimulo:
Bros, I xperience similar thing wey u dey xperience now. its won't be easy for u to free her but guy try am. Just pretend to act u no send her anymore and see. All the best.
bros, the fact is this we see each other all the times, cause we are in thesame lecture hall almost all the time at thesame time. So to avoid her go hard oo
Re: I'm So So Confuse by shabyimulo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
LordDarius:

bros, the fact is this we see each other all the times, cause we are in thesame lecture hall almost all the time at thesame time. So to avoid her go hard oo
yea, it won't be easy but u have to try. Maybe wen u guys are in class always form busy to her that may help, cos as I said my own ehen no funny at al.

(1) (Reply)

How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? / ********************************* / Love Is Not Stupidity‬

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.